❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I feel both Andrew & Matt's styling for this drama leave A LOT to be desired, maybe they were on a tight budget with their clothes lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am Ok with Andrew's outfits because he's a businessman so it goes with him and the dark colors compliment his mood lol. Now Matt on the other hand are all sort of wrongs. Some of the outfits are just head scratching. For someone to study abroad coming back dressing like her is punishable lol

san.927

sarNie Egg
Andrew's outfits fine for me too, kinda well match with his character. Im obssessed with Andrew in suit.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Her wardrobe was a lot better in fai Luang fai. That was the same production as this lakorn. A total downgrade. They should put more effort into it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have issues already with a couple of the outfits I saw in the teaser. One was the white pants and the flowery shirt. It is something someone in their mid 40s would wear. It was so unflattering. Also, the outfit where they were holding hands. To wear a very long shirt over a long skirt is just wrong. I have no idea where they were going with her wardrobes and honestly they have no idea either.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The styling just comes across as lazy to me, there are better suited suits I feel that would've made Andrew look even more better than he does as well as more variation in colors too (we only see him in blues and I spotted grey. I'm assuming it's a conscious choice but there are different colors that can compliment blue & the aura they're going for.) As for Matt, the only looks I've liked so far are the traditional Thai outfit + that light blue dress, that's it. I have no clue what the concept here is lol. I'd also like to include Mint and her ponytail/wave fringe or whatever, like she looks best when her hair is out.

Thankfully this show has talented actors so I'll get over the fashion + hair once it starts airing lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The MV came out but only saw a little version on Instagram. But got to say, jealous Andrew is hot lol

If anyone get the full version please post :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult

It's OUT !!! It's the first time I've heard the song & I love slow jams !!. I wasn't expecting it to have so much waterworks.

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
So exciting to see Mint back onscreen I wonder of she got any scene with Andrew since she use to pair with him when she was a nek. I think her character are new tho.
List of characters
___
Andrew as Chutchcharan
Matt as Yothaka
Nott as Krittanai
Vicky as Ginggarn

Mint as Kusuma new character since I don't remember in the old version
Wan as Phuchong

Here the old ost male

female version

And this one is the new version

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wonder why Andrew is mean in here dude be crying and having all that frustration lol

Can't believe it is finally here!!! I do love the OST. Andrew at some scene look so charmingly boyish. And the part where they were going to sleep together. Ummm...why were both crying? I think he wanted to but didn't that's why he walked away and Matt ran after him hugging him from behind hahahah.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And why is he crying so much just by giving her a necklace lol. After waiting so long they gave us more than half the crying scenes:facepalm:

But at least we havewilling|:naughty2: and the part where the willing is supposed to happened with him cupping her face is:love:

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
What I got from the MV :
  • The garden seems to be Andrew's chill out place
  • The necklace makes people cry
  • They like their back hugs
Lets hope as much tears as there will be, there will also be lots of cute scenes too *fingers-crossed*

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love back hugs but not when the n'ek is crying usually when that happens it is her begging the pra'ek to stay lol

What I got from the MV:
*Andrew can cry
*Matt can cry
*people around them will cry
*Matt got some hedious outfits on
*Andrew looks good in suit but young looking in plain clothes
*No Vicky, Mint or Nott.
*Wan will be the in between guy and thank you Wan cause Andrew is drooling worthy when he is jealous lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
But I am over the moon this is airing in a few days!!! Especially when I didn't expect it to air till later this year. This lakorn skipped to the front line. I am not complaining missed Matt/Andrew.

The cast are all good and seemed dramatic with a flare of force kiss, willing, jealousy...handsome pra'ek lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol I love that little bit part of him being jealous. I love me a jealous pra'ek. And the way he looked at her with this straight face. Andrew seem to wear a frown a lot in this lakorn.

He was like, how dare you touch her

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Lol I love that little bit part of him being jealous. I love me a jealous pra'ek. And the way he looked at her with this straight face. Andrew seem to wear a frown a lot in this lakorn.

He was like, how dare you touch her
Which is why I LOVED this part, his like an adorable little kid when he smiles : vlcsnap-2017-04-24-17h08m53s31.png vlcsnap-2017-04-24-17h08m58s84.png vlcsnap-2017-04-24-17h09m02s120.png vlcsnap-2017-04-24-17h09m52s103.png