❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Way as the villain cause he is good at it. When he comes on screen I want him kill off immediately.

Gosh, when Andrew stare he stare. The man, knows where his target is and refused to let his eyes off from it. It is so freaking hot lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm just going off the RAW, so have no clue what has been said but I'm so here for Mint's character to meddle lol. I prefer her as a "villain" than Way or the Grandmother's.

Far out, Andrew's looks are killer ! No wonder why Matt is still semi-shy around him lol. It's those looks he gave in his previous dramas that I'm sure she fell in love with.
I don't want her as the villain lol. We got the gram, the aunt, way, the girl at work and one of the maid. Too many annoying people where I don't care to add another one in the pot lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't want her as the villain lol. We got the gram, the aunt, way, the girl at work and one of the maid. Too many annoying people where I don't care to add another one in the pot lol
I don't think she'll be a villain in the same way the Grandma + Aunt etc are, I think she's got the perspective to come in and see the larger picture. Whatever she say's will rub someone the wrong way because she's the only one right now who can see where the love lines are pointed at. I've got to wait for subs cause I may be jumping the gun but for me she adds a funny dynamic to everything.
Way's the type of villain that isn't necessary to the story, his just there to kill some screen time which is more annoying. That's my personal feelings though.

Chat is the gift that keeps on giving, how many more pictures of Yo does he have ? Stay tuned to find out:
C_aT_OCU0AAZRlH.jpg C_aT_OSVwAAbWt_.jpg

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I saw the picture of her in the white shirt, I thought to myself when did Chut have time to take the picture? Then I realized that's the same picture maker J put out hahahah. Anyhow, it was so cute for him turn on his phone and automatically see her. He's the type that when in a relationship his girl's pictures be all over the place.

Mint's character is just there to rub people the wrong way. I think the person she aggravated the most is Chut. Every time she hints about something between Yot and Phuchong she just make Chut more jealous and annoyed by it :risas3:

Also, the part where Mint walked in and Chut saw her and smile. I think that was Andrew smiling kind of nice to see Mint. He's probably thinking she used to be my n'ek.

cecilia

Staff member
I miss Kehad See Dang of those two ... lol

I want to comment that the lakorn is shot beautifully -- it's so HD like KC. The scene, the fashion, and the people are so vibrant!

Anyway, CHut melts my heart at end of today's episode --- how many man gets this hint when a woman said 'I gave myself an opportunity and go to him when I want to." Chut is smart when it comes to Yot but not so smart when he can't figure ways to get out of the marriage mess with his grandma. He needs to come up with a good game plan soon -- look forward to next week episode. Yot is so adamant with her love/care for him lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I miss Kehad See Dang of those two ... lol

I want to comment that the lakorn is shot beautifully -- it's so HD like KC. The scene, the fashion, and the people are so vibrant!

Anyway, CHut melts my heart at end of today's episode --- how many man gets this hint when a woman said 'I gave myself an opportunity and go to him when I want to." Chut is smart when it comes to Yot but not so smart when he can't figure ways to get out of the marriage mess with his grandma. He needs to come up with a good game plan soon -- look forward to next week episode. Yot is so adamant with her love/care for him lol.
Matt's fashion in her is simple and there are times I wonder what they were thinking but some parts it is fitting to who she is. I adore all of Vicky's outfits. They dress her in white often but she wore them elegantly.

I know, the last part of the episode Chut was trying. The things he said made sense though. The only way Chut will finally stand up to his gram is when he finds out she is pregnant...assuming after They slept together the pregnancy part is still true like the old version. But in one of the teaser Yot got dizzy and fell into Phuchong's arms so maybe they will keep it.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I was waiting for that Mint & Andrew reunion, I remember when she posted a pic of the two shooting for this on IG some time back. It's always nice to see former co-stars together again.

All the fun is happening next week :) Looks like Yo is back to being her happy go lucky self in the preview.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, hope Yot is not like a yo-yo lol. Where she is the bubbly person that broke through his barrier that he pretty much fell in love with but a little later retreat to being a sacrificial lamb for king/Chut. But yes, excited cause I wonder how they end up in the village together. Not going to complain cause it means more time of them alone.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just found the old version dubbed in Mayaura's voice on YouTube. So going to rewatched it and see all the differences. One thing stood out is Chut in old version has the perception of n'ek as an easy girl for a while. Chut here rarely use it against her.

Noire89

Simply smile
I don't think she'll be a villain in the same way the Grandma + Aunt etc are, I think she's got the perspective to come in and see the larger picture. Whatever she say's will rub someone the wrong way because she's the only one right now who can see where the love lines are pointed at. I've got to wait for subs cause I may be jumping the gun but for me she adds a funny dynamic to everything.
Way's the type of villain that isn't necessary to the story, his just there to kill some screen time which is more annoying. That's my personal feelings though.

Chat is the gift that keeps on giving, how many more pictures of Yo does he have ? Stay tuned to find out:
View attachment 5044 View attachment 5045
Chat just finds a spot takes a professional pic and she looks amazing in them (lol! If it were like that in real life, lol!).
He's so in love with the woman :cheer:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt look gorgeous in that scene that's why Chut had to take a second look before walking away. I would look at Matt too and I'm a girl :)

Noire89

Simply smile
Matt's fashion in her is simple and there are times I wonder what they were thinking but some parts it is fitting to who she is. I adore all of Vicky's outfits. They dress her in white often but she wore them elegantly.

I know, the last part of the episode Chut was trying. The things he said made sense though. The only way Chut will finally stand up to his gram is when he finds out she is pregnant...assuming after They slept together the pregnancy part is still true like the old version. But in one of the teaser Yot got dizzy and fell into Phuchong's arms so maybe they will keep it.
Yo fashion is really close to the types of clothing I wear normally(so I like her style) . Simple and clean, gets me in and out of formal and informal events.
To me I think they chose her clothes to be simple because she is all bubbly and outhoing, so doing her fashion in really outstanding maybe they thought would detract from the characters personality. She is willing to go anywhere anytime if it gets the job donoe and she's ready to take on anything and anyone.(Don't take my word for it is it just a guess on my part)
King is shown in white more often and in pastel colors to show her purity and sincere nature. More soft spoken and more lady like.
Not that Yo isn't pure and sincere but she has a plain spoken way and is direct.

Update 2 on grey shirt experiment. It was indeed a good day today. Still grinning and celebrating:). Work was great (no accidents like yesterday) and went out for a dinner date with bf:clap:. I think today was a success:cheer:. So I'm quitting the experiment while I'm winning:pancarta: plus thee other grey shirt is in the laundry :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yo fashion is really close to the types of clothing I wear normally(so I like her style) . Simple and clean, gets me in and out of formal and informal events.
To me I think they chose her clothes to be simple because she is all bubbly and outhoing, so doing her fashion in really outstanding maybe they thought would detract from the characters personality. She is willing to go anywhere anytime if it gets the job donoe and she's ready to take on anything and anyone.(Don't take my word for it is it just a guess on my part)
King is shown in white more often and in pastel colors to show her purity and sincere nature. More soft spoken and more lady like.
Not that Yo isn't pure and sincere but she has a plain spoken way and is direct.

Update 2 on grey shirt experiment. It was indeed a good day today. Still grinning and celebrating:). Work was great (no accidents like yesterday) and went out for a dinner date with bf:clap:. I think today was a success:cheer:. So I'm quitting the experiment while I'm winning:pancarta: plus thee other grey shirt is in the laundry :risas3:
Yo is seen to still be a young women, not women in the sense that King is. King, all but grew up in a different environment and dressed a different way to kind of signify her as a person in her circle. While Yot's circle consist of people like her two besties. She is get up and go and what she grabs will be it.

I can't imagine what King's mom would say seeing her daughter wear some off the hook chocker like Yot has on. But Yot can pull that off because her personality reflect also on what she wears.

One scene where I wished they kept from the original is Yot running into the men's restroom while Chut is urinating. And then to hide in the stall with him sitting on the toilet behind him. Afterward thank him with a kiss on the cheek. Can you imagine this new version of Chut doing that? Lol.

Well, quit while you are ahead. I wore a grey shirt today and almost had an accident. Too busy looking at something rather than the road. You got your grey Yot moments :icon12:

Noire89

Simply smile
Yo is seen to still be a young women, not women in the sense that King is. King, all but grew up in a different environment and dressed a different way to kind of signify her as a person in her circle. While Yot's circle consist of people like her two besties. She is get up and go and what she grabs will be it.

I can't imagine what King's mom would say seeing her daughter wear some off the hook chocker like Yot has on. But Yot can pull that off because her personality reflect also on what she wears.

One scene where I wished they kept from the original is Yot running into the men's restroom while Chut is urinating. And then to hide in the stall with him sitting on the toilet behind him. Afterward thank him with a kiss on the cheek. Can you imagine this new version of Chut doing that? Lol.

Well, quit while you are ahead. I wore a grey shirt today and almost had an accident. Too busy looking at something rather than the road. You got your grey Yot moments :icon12:
OMG! Are you okay?!? The shock can be overwhelming after a near accident.

Everything influences their clothing choices that's very true, age, socio-economic background.
I'm quitting ahead and just enjoy Yo and Chat romantic water moments, sexy smiles and come hither looks to one another.
I haven't seen the episode for today, I'll just wait it out until subs are out. That way next week episodes will be here faster, lol!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Are you okay?!? The shock can be overwhelming after a near accident.

Everything influences their clothing choices that's very true, age, socio-economic background.
I'm quitting ahead and just enjoy Yo and Chat romantic water moments, sexy smiles and come hither looks to one another.
I haven't seen the episode for today, I'll just wait it out until subs are out. That way next week episodes will be here faster, lol!
Near accidents are like seeing a cop to me. Both makes me nervous as heck. Yeah, we are Ok. My son tends to remind me I'm a bad driver when I get into one of these lol

Sub should be out tomorrow but I will watch it once it is dubbed in my language on Friday. I love that when Yot is near, Chut always sneak a peek here and there her way. He is trying so hard to make it less obvious but it is so at the same time. When she was chasing after him with the lunch dates and all, he's like OK. Now that he's after her, she's like whatever lol. These two needs to get on the same page so we can have little Yot and Chut running around.

san.927

sarNie Egg
Phuchong if he likes Yot should find better ways to win her over but it comes across as if he always want to challenge Chut more.

The look Chut gave Yot when she was wearing the green shirt while talking to Phuchong, holy cow :clap: the way Andrew stood there and stare away without a hint of a smile. I replay just him staring a few times:risas3:

I want to see next week episode just for the simple fact Chut gave Yot a dumb look when she was throwing a tantrum up in the village. I have no idea why that little scene had me :pancarta:
talk about how a stare could kill:risas3: lol the staring :risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
Near accidents are like seeing a cop to me. Both makes me nervous as heck. Yeah, we are Ok. My son tends to remind me I'm a bad driver when I get into one of these lol

Sub should be out tomorrow but I will watch it once it is dubbed in my language on Friday. I love that when Yot is near, Chut always sneak a peek here and there her way. He is trying so hard to make it less obvious but it is so at the same time. When she was chasing after him with the lunch dates and all, he's like OK. Now that he's after her, she's like whatever lol. These two needs to get on the same page so we can have little Yot and Chut running around.
That is good news, that both you and your little one are both okay. Be careful.
I hate driving for that same reason and since I live in a city the public transportation takes care of me during the week. Weekends only and only if I have to drive and no one else can. I am the granny driver, slow and my face nearly all the way close to the glass, and every 5 mins checking the mirrors. As a joke big bro calls me Speedy...

A little Chat and a little Yo would be adorable, a little stern face or a cute bubbly one in school uniforms ready for kindergarten class! And Yo and Chat looking at the kids like, 'we are in for a long and interesting journey with these two" lol! (They will have more than one child)

Ooohh, he's chasing after her now? I can't wait for the subs later on then! And I can't even imagine the faces of the grandma and aunt as Yo parades around the house owning it! They probably look like they swallowed a whole shot of unsweetened lemonade.

You can get the dubbed in your language, lucky you.
The only Asian dramas they dub or sub into any of the languages I understand are Korean dramas(no complaint there), some (not even the sexy ones but the fantasy kind which are tend to be more kid friendly)Philippine dramas which are 25 min long per epi.
And a lot of the Taiwanese and Hong Kong dramas. My elders love them and so they are nearly almost always glued to the tv from 7 till 11 pm, lol!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Chat's got to earn her trust back, that move be pulled in episode 3 hit Yo like a bullet. There is so much work to be done but as long as his sincerity reaches her I'm sure she'll eventually melt (we see moments of it throughout ep 4 + 5)

Slightly OT: Do Andrew & Matt (besides rumored YWCFTS remake) have any other projects lined up after this or at least rumored ?