❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
Chat's got to earn her trust back, that move be pulled in episode 3 hit Yo like a bullet. There is so much work to be done but as long as his sincerity reaches her I'm sure she'll eventually melt (we see moments of it throughout ep 4 + 5)

Slightly OT: Do Andrew & Matt (besides rumored YWCFTS remake) have any other projects lined up after this or at least rumored ?
I thought it was Matt and Nadech for You who came from the stars? I thought that was confirm already?
But so far, Andrew has one upcomong with Pancake if I'm not mistaken.
Sadly Nothing with Matt that I have heard or read about.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Just found the old version dubbed in Mayaura's voice on YouTube. So going to rewatched it and see all the differences. One thing stood out is Chut in old version has the perception of n'ek as an easy girl for a while. Chut here rarely use it against her.
There's a full version on YT? You can also go to Merlkon.com to watch old Mayura dubbed. I went back and watch the older version the other day and noticed back that they are actually mimick the fashion from the original version. That one dress w spaghetti straps over the white tshirt that Matt had on was similar to the original version. The older version fashion was pretty funky. Lol

Noire89

Simply smile
There's a full version on YT? You can also go to Merlkon.com to watch old Mayura dubbed. I went back and watch the older version the other day and noticed back that they are actually mimick the fashion from the original version. That one dress w spaghetti straps over the white tshirt that Matt had on was similar to the original version. The older version fashion was pretty funky. Lol
I saw one snipet from an episode from the original... not just the fashion the hair too. Mullet was the thing to achieve back then, the one hair trend that won't die is the mullet....:facepalm:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I saw one snipet from an episode from the original... not just the fashion the hair too. Mullet was the thing to achieve back then, the one hair trend that won't die is the mullet....:facepalm:
Lol. Nothing new. Fashion goes in cycles. Mullets looks cute on some people. Hahaha

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I thought it was Matt and Nadech for You who came from the stars? I thought that was confirm already?
Nadech is confirmed and Matt as of now is rumored. I was hoping to look forward to something new but I guess their names aren't linked to anything that has materialized yet.

I saw a couple of screencaps of the original floating around on twitter and 90's fashion was ... something lol.

Noire89

Simply smile
Nadech is confirmed and Matt as of now is rumored. I was hoping to look forward to something new but I guess their names aren't linked to anything that has materialized yet.

I saw a couple of screencaps of the original floating around on twitter and 90's fashion was ... something lol.
I thoughtMatt was confirmed, sad its not. If she's there I'll watch it.
Fashion a la 90s
It sure was something all right:risas3:
Some stuff was fine, other stuff was not.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I thought that lakorn of Andrew and Pancake was cancelled?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love Chat's stares!! He does this nose up in the air thing but it's not snobby "I'm so much better than you", it's "I for my eyes on koon kong chaun so stay away or I will push you out of the way"

I loved how he pushed Wan out of the way and rushed to pick Matt up from the bed. I laughed out loud, it was such a cute scene and I felt bad for Wan not being able to do anything but boy gotta learn, he needs to get out of Chat's way or he will be pushed

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love Chat's stares!! He does this nose up in the air thing but it's not snobby "I'm so much better than you", it's "I for my eyes on koon kong chaun so stay away or I will push you out of the way"

I loved how he pushed Wan out of the way and rushed to pick Matt up from the bed. I laughed out loud, it was such a cute scene and I felt bad for Wan not being able to do anything but boy gotta learn, he needs to get out of Chat's way or he will be pushed
When I first saw the scene I was laughing too. He wasn't just waiting his turn to come in, he has to shove his rival out of the way so fast he didn't see what was coming hahaha. And Phuchong's employee was looking at him funny too lol. When it comes to Yot I don't think he thinks about the consequences of his action much he does so in the heat of the moment.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Hopefully after this lakorn they will have another one with each other later down the road. Maybe Nok will save another one of Willy's lakorn for them (Fai Laung) that is lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just found it last night with Mayura. I go to merlkon sure site and watched some old lakorns but for some reason could not find this one. Last night I watched up to Chut telling Krit, if he likes the midget, short type then go for it hahahah. The old version Krit was so in love with Yothaka.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The editor of the show shared these two new preview clips for the upcoming episodes:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT5p4VKll_C/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT5qVvAFE1J/

Hands down the cutest couple of this show: (cr: makerjgroup IG)
View attachment 5046
Now seeing the new little tease gets me more excited for next week. I wonder if Yot is leaning in for a kiss or to say something smart to him. With Yot it is not sure she's up for both. And why did Chut grabbed a hold of her hand? He's up on stage with cameras all over them and King is standing there as well. I'm thinking he is trying to stop Yot from leaving to go to Phuchong. He can't stand them being near each other. And at the village, I wonder if he is locking her in or out. But from the actual teaser that's when he slept on the stairs and she brought him a blanket. Chut does this possessive thing so smoothly without looking like a jerk.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Yup its cancelled. Theres 2 rumored lakorn of andrew now, one with janie and one with patricia good. But nothing confirm yet.
That Patricia Good drama better not be true, that girl needs to be paired opposite more age appropriate actors.

- There's was a picture released sometime ago that shows what she does, all I can say is Chat you don't mess with Yo lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That Patricia Good drama better not be true, that girl needs to be paired opposite more age appropriate actors.

- There's was a picture released sometime ago that shows what she does, all I can say is Chat you don't mess with Yo lol.
Ch3 tend to do Patricia dirty even I don't mind Andrew