❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
It'll be great to see Mint with a very twisted nang'rai role with a good plot. I would like to see her in a challenging role. The elders in Ch. 3 needs to
step up their game and change her character role up. She has potential and they just don't want to give it to her, yet. Which sucks.
Well said dear..
I do believe she has the potential.. They have to give her some roles.. I have seen her acting in Nuer Mek 2, Khun chai Ronapee and even two different roles in Two spirits love.. She portrated the characters well..

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Well the rating really suck big time. No news about her new project and it seem like she really want to continue her study abroad.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Well the rating really suck big time. No news about her new project and it seem like she really want to continue her study abroad.
Mint wants to study abroad? That breaks my a heart a little. Girl didn’t even get a chance to show her potential in some big role. Her youth isn’t going to last forever.

But I’m honestly happy she’s putting herself first. Making a push for education and all. I’m actually proud of her.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Mint wants to study abroad? That breaks my a heart a little. Girl didn’t even get a chance to show her potential in some big role. Her youth isn’t going to last forever.

But I’m honestly happy she’s putting herself first. Making a push for education and all. I’m actually proud of her.
Me too. Who know her drama with toey might be her last drama.:sad6:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Patricia good also wants to study abroad soon. I wonder how they would make it work? I hope they still continue to act somehow

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Me too. Who know her drama with toey might be her last drama.:sad6:
Aw no... I still want her to reunite with Mario! Though I'm super excited for Mint-Toey.

If she leaves and comes back, I'm sure ch3 will push her down to supporting.

In regards to NLSL, I've only seen clips (story doesn't interest me much) but I think Mint is doing really well. The character is meant to be extra and she isn't overdoing it, it's just right.

I hope the ratings pick up (just get above 2 maybe). Seems that Poodern is kind of upset about the ratings, not sure though.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
....does she expect it to be a hit?? Things are either going to succeed or fail. The audience is constantly changing as they age. The whole world is continuously changing..
I used to like a few actresses and thought they were great but now i dont even like them and think theyre so annoying now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
....does she expect it to be a hit?? Things are either going to succeed or fail. The audience is constantly changing as they age. The whole world is continuously changing..
I used to like a few actresses and thought they were great but now i dont even like them and think theyre so annoying now.
I agree, this kind of lakorn is targeted towards a small amount of viewers. It just doesn't have that overall mass appeal. The channel keeps on putting out not so good lakorns and ratings keep on sliding. Quality of lakorns are so lacking that it makes you wonder if anyone is awake at the channel. Poor decisions one after the other...it's amazing they stay afloat this long. The potential is there but the execution isn't.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I agree, this kind of lakorn is targeted towards a small amount of viewers. It just doesn't have that overall mass appeal. The channel keeps on putting out not so good lakorns and ratings keep on sliding. Quality of lakorns are so lacking that it makes you wonder if anyone is awake at the channel. Poor decisions one after the other...it's amazing they stay afloat this long. The potential is there but the execution isn't.
Over any other channel, I consider myself a CH3 fan. For some reason I haven’t enjoyed anything from CH7 in a while, but now I guess could say the same for CH3. They’re really slacking. The stories have been pretty repetive and flat lately.

And I agree, the target audience for NLSL is so small. I know for a fact my grandma wouldn’t watch this. I get the humor, but not everyone does. Poodern shouldn’t have expected anything more.

On the bright side, I’m loving the main characters though. They’re so extra, that you forget they’re being extra. Haha.

Last edited:

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Just a note since people here are saying, "what did Poodern expect?"

I'm not actually sure if Poodern is upset about the ratings. I just used the translate button on ig and her caption said, "who's sad," and someone else replied something like, "as long as people are enjoying it etc." She actually wrote a few walls of text and posted them on ig (no idea what those say).

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I just caught up on all the epsiodes too. I think it gets better as it goes on. Thai audiences should give this one a chance. It’s not just comedic, but it really does have a bit of everything. A bit of fin scenes and I’m guess there are going to be more. ;)

Also if you’re watching and caught up... I have a prediction.
I’m guessing Bua worked for The Killer. She probably was adopted into the family when she was young. Her anonymous younger sister is probably Poopae, the other actress on set with Nubdao and Roongprao.

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I just caught up on all the epsiodes too. I think it gets better as it goes on. Thai audiences should give this one a chance. It’s not just comedic, but it really does have a bit of everything. A bit of fin scenes and I’m guess there are going to be more. ;)

Also if you’re watching and caught up... I have a prediction.
I’m guessing Bua worked for The Killer. She probably was adopted into the family when she was young. Her anonymous younger sister is probably Poopae, the other actress on set with Nubdao and Roongprao.
Sounds good. Hope this one gets some good feedback

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Lets watch new episode tonight. Now they make Pupae as the bad person but who know Annie might be the bad guy here. I read on phantip and everyone became detectives lol.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Lets watch new episode tonight. Now they make Pupae as the bad person but who know Annie might be the bad guy here. I read on phantip and everyone became detectives lol.
Nooooo! I love Annie. I’d be upset if it was him.

ABG

sarNie Egg
Just seeing snippets on ig, but I think the love should be between Pon and Mai instead. They have cute and funny scenes together.

I may watch this for Pon. Can't believe he is playing this character. So different from Pete.