❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
@ แอบซุ่มเงียบถ่ายละครเรื่อง “หน่วยลับสลับเลิฟ” มานานล่าสุด “พุดเดิ้ล” ปาจรีย์ ก็ได้ฤกษ์ปิดกล้องในเดือนมิ.ย. แถมแว่วว่าจะได้ออนแอร์เร็วๆ นี้นะจ๊ะ...
Cr: http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/328060

According to Komchadluek, the filming will be done sometime in June and this lakorn will be aired soon.

Don't know when in June and how "soon" they mean. LOL
Hope the outcome is worth Mint's time on this. At this rate, I just want this to wrap up and air asap, so that Mint can take another project.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Airing soon sounds good— it’s very boring right now In the lakorn world so something new to lighten up the mood would be good :D

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think scenes of Mint and Mai were done a long time ago, maybe that's why we dont see her or even the producer updating pictures with him/them together.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I think scenes of Mint and Mai were done a long time ago, maybe that's why we dont see her or even the producer updating pictures with him/them together.
Wait, so they spent all this time on scenes not between the leads? Man I hope this doesn't turn into one of those lakorns where the side characters take over the story and we see more of them than the leads lol

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Mint is so underrated, but I'm surprised all her lakorns as nangek are always prime time showings.

I used to like Mint ALOT, I was a huge fan of her during M&M days then it slowly died down when M&M also died. And I also become less of a fan because all her lakorns are so crappy and she's never give the best praeks to work with most of the time. Like James Ma & Mario are her only praek I actually like as an individual and with her.

I've followed Mint's work since PLR & I've realized that the older Mint gets the less beautiful she is, maybe because she doesn't seem to take care of herself well anymore or care about what others think of her or maybe she just doesn't age gracefully... She was so cute when she began her career though.

xodxo

Mint is so underrated, but I'm surprised all her lakorns as nangek are always prime time showings.

I used to like Mint ALOT, I was a huge fan of her during M&M days then it slowly died down when M&M also died. And I also become less of a fan because all her lakorns are so crappy and she's never give the best praeks to work with most of the time. Like James Ma & Mario are her only praek I actually like as an individual and with her.

I've followed Mint's work since PLR & I've realized that the older Mint gets the less beautiful she is, maybe because she doesn't seem to take care of herself well anymore or care about what others think of her or maybe she just doesn't age gracefully... She was so cute when she began her career though.
Ah lord, I feel like I share the same sentimental value as you. I really think Mint doesn’t dress herself up anymore. I don’t know if it has to do with the fact that she’s with her brothers and she prefers to go makeup less and dressing more tomboy? Or if “dating” Pupa has made her care less about looking glamourous and pretty at all times. She is still young, only 24. She should be dress up more and make herself more presentable everywhere. I know other girls don’t share the same charm/beauty as Mint but they cover up real good lol so you see the prettier version of them mostly, whereas Mint shows the more bare face of her side more so we’re just so used to seeing her with no make up and getting really plain looks. But don’t lost hope. Mint is naturally a stunning girl. I still voucher for as the prettiest, despite her crappy roles and scripts she receives. But there’s one thing I notice about Mint is she’s a fast talker and more childish in the sense that she’s not a deep thinker. So when she acts, many of her characters come off kiddish/hyper to me. I don’t know how to better describe it but maybe she hasn’t really matured the way the other 4HJ girls did?

Anyways, I don’t expect much from this lakorn but the few laughters I’m gonna get out of it due it’s goofy comedy and pPood going kind of crazy on the script. Lol. Mai W is no go! I don’t bother for him. Lol. I won’t even expect any chemistry from him and Mint lol just cuz Mai W ain’t a looker!

I’m trying to see who would fit Mint well besides her OTP Mark lol, or Jma and Mario. Honestly I don’t really care for Mario with Mint cuz their chemistry is like little kids. Mario— no thanks. Jma— I dig him more with Mint but his acting is seriously boring. I can’t look at the way he talks and looks flat or motionless. I am serious. I just can’t! But I do think besides Mark, Mint has the next best chemsitry with Jma!

I don’t think ch3 has too many guys that will look very compatible with Mint. Or maybe because we haven’t seen Mint in too many matured and serious roles that most of her onscreen partners fall flat? I wish Mint can request for a mature drama in her next queue and dismiss any nonsense comedies. No thank you!

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
I think they intentionally didn't show many pictures of Mint and Mai scenes, maybe to not spoil the storyline.
Otherwise, I don't see any reason they have to be this secretive. Of all BTS pics and vids so far, we only see Mint, P'Pood and Krating.

Mint is always like a little girl comparing to 4HJ girls, despite being born the same year as Yaya.
In fact, she looks like the youngest sister in every group of people she hangs out with, and they all treat her like one.
I think it's mainly because she grows up with her brothers and she is also playful and quite tomboyish herself.
I personally love Mint like this, being herself and enjoying life with her loved ones.
But I see that it be an obstacle in her career. Maybe the elders don't give her any mature or raeng roles because of her kiddish looks/characters ?

Mint will look good with more matured look and serious praeks. If only she gets a chance to work with some senior actors, like Andrew or Ken T (before they look older or retire), it would be a good change for her and she can learn a lot from them. But it doesn't seem to happen any time soon.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with you guys that the other ladies of 4HJ had matured in their roles compared to mint... also the other 4HJ ladies(though not sure about margie as i don't usually watch her dramas), i'm not sure how to say this but, they have an "actual" kissing scenes shown in their lakorns and not just the ususal camera tricks like what mint do in her dramas...

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
About time..lol..I need Mint on screen. Someone should reunite her with Mario too. These two match so well on and off screen.
Yes... i'm still bitter about the missed opportunity with Sonix Boom. The filming imo would've been perfect for Mint. They were an unexpected pairing for the channel that was successful enough yet Ch 3 didn't take advantage of it and placed Kim in the lakorn instead. Rumored that Sonix wanted Mint but Ch 3 wanted Kim which is a bummer.

@Xiongurl26 girl me too....call me crazy but the has been little bts sneak peen of these two together which makes me wonder why so much...

Almost like this lakorn is only Munt, Yardthip, and Krating only...no Mai

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah lord, I feel like I share the same sentimental value as you. I really think Mint doesn’t dress herself up anymore. I don’t know if it has to do with the fact that she’s with her brothers and she prefers to go makeup less and dressing more tomboy? Or if “dating” Pupa has made her care less about looking glamourous and pretty at all times. She is still young, only 24. She should be dress up more and make herself more presentable everywhere. I know other girls don’t share the same charm/beauty as Mint but they cover up real good lol so you see the prettier version of them mostly, whereas Mint shows the more bare face of her side more so we’re just so used to seeing her with no make up and getting really plain looks. But don’t lost hope. Mint is naturally a stunning girl. I still voucher for as the prettiest, despite her crappy roles and scripts she receives.
That's the charming side of Chalida. I like her down dressing.

Honestly I don’t really care for Mario with Mint cuz their chemistry is like little kids. Mario— no thanks. Jma— I dig him more with Mint but his acting is seriously boring. I can’t look at the way he talks and looks flat or motionless. I am serious. I just can’t! But I do think besides Mark, Mint has the next best chemsitry with Jma!
I think the feud she had with Mark was her downfall. And most of her projects afterward were trashed. I liked her lakorn with Mario but sadly it didnt live up to expectations. Her reunion with James Ma was quite a disappointment.

I think she needs to switch channels so she could work with Ch7 like Mitch,

xodxo

That's the charming side of Chalida. I like her down dressing.
Dude, you didn’t get my point at all! Dressing down in real life is totally fine cuz everyone gets lazy once in a while. But my point was for her to dress up more in lakorns!!! That’s where I was going at. Ever since her lakorn with Boy, she’s been in rag clothing, messy hair, no to minimal make up. That’s 4-5 lakorns in a row. Cupic, love spirits, with jma, that one with top Jaron. And maybe there’s more...what I was trying to say was maybe chalida could even dress herself up in lakorn instead of relying on these stylists who aren’t doing her a fair job. [Mint started out so glowy, she was most glowy during 4HJ era, and with Mark but sigh something happened..she’s not igniting the same glow anymore...but she is still pretty!!]

I think the feud she had with Mark was her downfall. And most of her projects afterward were trashed. I liked her lakorn with Mario but sadly it didnt live up to expectations. Her reunion with James Ma was quite a disappointment.

About this~~ maybe...but since (she can’t work with Mark) at least she needs to act with hotter/more popular peks too...like she could get Nadech, JJ, . I’m sure it would bring them more hype and buzz. She mostly gets B list, D list actors...that’s not helping. :( like someone saying earlier, they’re doing her dirty.

I think she needs to switch channels so she could work with Ch7 like Mitch,
Nah, ch7 is so dead right now. She would vanish moving over there. If switching is for her own good, I would say oneHD but knowing Mints personality, they might throw her into the irrational nrai roles.

~~~