❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Love this video :icon12: All the Furbies appeared =D Lol at Rome's dance, also I like that Mario finished it off. Also, can't believe Cherry appeared! Feels like it's been forever since we've seen her.
Awww I really love this video ❤ Thank you to all of the actresses and actors that were apart of this video ! So many of faves were in it :) and Rome’s little hip dance was so cute :risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
What do you guys think about the ost?
I LOVE IT!! Omg!! It is so darn CUTE!!!!!!! Hahahhaha! It was the first thing to pop up on my newsfeed! Lol! I was like what is this?? All I saw was Mew, turns out it was this soundtrack! Lol! I absolutely love it! It has all the cool people and lovely peers!! I love everyone in it!! They’re so cute! I was especially happy to see Matt after all the sh*ts she’s been through!! She needs everyone’s sense humor atm. Anyways, def can’t wait to see the official one! :)

And I’m really excited for this lakorn. LOL! Idk whs

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is another of I-Nam mv, I kept watching from time to time. I love this song and the mv, it’s super cute. The beat has a similar sound to this.

Credit to the rightful owner

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is another of I-Nam mv, I kept watching from time to time. I love this song and the mv, it’s super cute. The beat has a similar sound to this.

Credit to the rightful owner
Awww...I love this one!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

Yay!! They finally released it onto YT. I love the OST!! I can't wait to see Mint C. back on screen. Missed my girl Mint!
This MV makes me so happy. LOL. P'Poodle would be the one to do something this cute. lol. I can't get over the cuteness of this video. I missed seeing Cherry.