❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Great is lucky to have these 2 beautiful girls sandwiching him lol both of his n'eks are looking at him so lovingly :icon12:
3 lifetimes in this version? Oh, that's so much better than the previous version.

Grate better be as evil as Dan in the first lifetime. Grate has been a nice guy way too much.
It will be a treat to see great play a big A-hole lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I really liked the second girl in the second life (didnt like the ghost) so it pissed me off that the praek sacraficed himself to go be with the ghost so that she could stop her sin and pay back his wrong doings. It might be bitter sweet for me again in here cus I like Kao (like Bella too) therefore their second lakorn will be a retribution for me.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I really liked the second girl in the second life (didnt like the ghost) so it pissed me off that the praek sacraficed himself to go be with the ghost so that she could stop her sin and pay back his wrong doings. It might be bitter sweet for me again in here cus I like Kao (like Bella too) therefore their second lakorn will be a retribution for me.
Yeah its gonna be hard for me cause i love both Kao and Bella too. So im happy too that Great and Kao will have their own lakorn

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So it seem 3rd life is a redemption for their love. I hope they don't digress Kao character and make her rai in the 3rd life.

Since they are going for a happy route. I want them all to be happy. They can have Tor or Nine guest star to be Kao "love" lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So it seem 3rd life is a redemption for their love. I hope they don't digress Kao character and make her rai in the 3rd life.

Since they are going for a happy route. I want them all to be happy. They can have Tor or Nine guest star to be Kao "love" lol
Maybe they will give Kao Alex Rendell. But idk cause i think hes pairing with Prima in this.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Maybe they will give Kao Alex Rendell. But idk cause i think hes pairing with Prima in this.
Yes he is paired w/prima....I don't want her stealing from another person lol

It be nice for my ship heart for her and Tor (guest star). These two are a good ship/friendship in real life....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
im like 90% sure this lakorn will air in October. A lot of people involved with this lakorn have been teasing that this will be "soon" and some Great and Bella fans have been mentioning october. Im sure ch3 put a rush on the editing for this lakorn since shes really popular right now. But you never know with ch3. . . I just hope the editing isnt sloppy!