❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
im like 90% sure this lakorn will air in October. A lot of people involved with this lakorn have been teasing that this will be "soon" and some Great and Bella fans have been mentioning october. Im sure ch3 put a rush on the editing for this lakorn since shes really popular right now. But you never know with ch3. . . I just hope the editing isnt sloppy!
That’s be nice to see it soon but it just finished. I do agree with you. This is a 3 lifetime drama. If they mess up the editing, they mess up the drama. There’s not that many good Lakorns for the 2nd half & this is one of the few I am anticipating so they better calm down lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
IM SO EXCITED AHHHH TELL ME I WASNT THE ONLY ONE TOO GET GOOSEBUMPS!!! okay i need to calm down lool but i just cant help it because we get too see Great, Bella, Kao, and Alex share the same screen together! I missed them all too much
Seriously I am sooooooooooooooo excited about this!!!!! Bella is kicking it with her talent and acting skill!!:clap::clap::clap:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Seriously I am sooooooooooooooo excited about this!!!!! Bella is kicking it with her talent and acting skill!!:clap::clap::clap:
yes she is! she is on a role :) im really hoping that this lakorn gets good ratings so Great can be more appreciated by the elders!

xodxo

yes she is! she is on a role :) im really hoping that this lakorn gets good ratings so Great can be more appreciated by the elders!
I hope people don’t hate his character cuz he’s kind of a jerk right?

But Bella for sure will get all of my attention!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope people don’t hate his character cuz he’s kind of a jerk right?

But Bella for sure will get all of my attention!!
hes only mean in the 1st lifetime. In the 2nd and 3rd life, he will be nice and good :) Im sure my Great will be able to make the audience forgive him for his past actions just by flashing them his lovely smile loll who wouldnt fall for that smile??

Most of my attention will he divided into 4 because all of my faves are in this: Great, Kao, Bella, and Alex.

Last edited:

xodxo

hes only mean in the 1st lifetime. In the 2nd and 3rd life, he will be nice and good :) Im sure my Great will be able to make the audience forgive him for his past actions just by smiling loll who wouldnt fall for that smile??

Most of my attention will he divided into 4 because all of my faves are in this: Great, Kao, Bella, and Alex.
55555 I’m cool with Great but just not gaga or anything. But Bc Bella’s acting is like IN YOUR FACE STRONG hehe so I’m tuning in for her.

Everyone else is trophy casts I guess lolol jkjk :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
55555 I’m cool with Great but just not gaga or anything. But Bc Bella’s acting is like IN YOIR FACE STRONG hehe so I’m tuning in for her.

Everyone else is trophy casts I guess lolol jkjk :p
as long as there are more people in this thread then i dont care who you are tuning in for! i just dont want to be alone in here. The more the merrier :aaaaa:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ohh I can't wait till the full OST is released. That tiny little instrumental part sounds so good and haunting.

Yeah this is one of the few casts where I like all of them, top to bottom. And they all get their moment to shine story wise. Sounds like Maker J really changed the story though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ohh I can't wait till the full OST is released. That tiny little instrumental part sounds so good and haunting.

Yeah this is one of the few casts where I like all of them, top to bottom. And they all get their moment to shine story wise. Sounds like Maker J really changed the story though.
Yes the instrumental part in this teaser is really good! I am dying waiting for more clips. Im quite glad that Maker J changed the storyline. The original storyline sounded really unappealing!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
lolol

whats the old song? Share it?
This is my all time favorite song and I can't believe it's from a lakorn I barely watched lol.

The lyrics are sooo good. The thai instruments are beautiful in it. If they do a new song, I hope they can achieve a similar style. Plus, there's a modern version too. I used to like the thai instrument version more but somehow I got into the modern version. They're both so good.

I'm super excited for this lakorn. The last version didn't do it for me, so I have a really good feeling about this. I'm always iffy about remakes cause they usually don't live up to the original... but if we start out with a not-so-good/moderate lakorn then expectations are set low hahah. Maybe they should start remaking all the dumb lakorns and make them better. That would be an interesting concept than to remake all the classics hahahah.

Plus, I love the cast. If anything, I'd still watch it for them haha.

Oh and one last thought -- the song from the old version is more relatable to this version I feel. If they're doing 3 lifetimes, and changing it up so that Grate's character really loves her then this would go with the song. I always felt like the song was too good for the lakorn. It talks about loving her next lifetime, never doing good and stuff for her/regret. I didn't feel like he felt that until the end and didn't really truly love her.. just out of pity for doing wrong.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
new teaser guys! this is looking really good! And wow omg im looking forward to seeing Kao play a n'rai. Did you guys see that look she gave when she slapped that older lady. She will no doubt do good in her role and Omg Great looks so handsome :love:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
WTF y'all I'm freaking out! this is amazing :clap: i love this trailer! everything looks so good. bella and great look like they will have really good chemistry and kao looks really evil lol and guys did you see those fire ropes around bella? that looked so scary poor girl. lets hope this is a really raeng lakorn. we haven't had much of those lately!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you to @SuzieJ for shouting this out in the status section

i have to say bella is a very good actress that after kim is the one who makes it interesting to watch although i'm very tired of dramas plot tears darkness hate jealousy and all this emotions but somehow the trailer have a touch of a beautiful love story i love story when the man try hard for the female and face the world for her is it that the plot? sorry i'm lazy to go back see the summary but from the trailer it looks it's the plot of a man falling in love by first sight with a "poor" girl so his family refuse her and they have to face all this obstacle that the people around them want to separate them will create is ti like that ?

i may give this a try while waiting for kim next lakorn , when this will air?