❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m just going to say DANG I love Kao as this MEAN/rai/slapping b*tch girl lol haha I love mean girls! Sometimes supporting roles are wayyyyyy more interesting than lead roles!!!! But yea, exciting for all!!! It’s just I’m digging Kao slapping the old woman lol :p and those red lips OMG!!!!!!

When is this airing!!?????!!!! I can’t wait!
this will be airing after prakasit kammathep ends !

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Are you sure now? Cuz I just saw somewhere om IG it’s airing the 31st??? I think it’s replacing DRAT.
i saw that a lot of people were saying Oct 31st as well too today on ig so i think that is the date! im so excited guys. And great news for all non thai speakers, this will be subbed!!! message me if you guys would like to know the subber :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm so picky but the song is really not doing it for me lol.. it's not... there. Haha. The trailer looks good though and it seems like it's really focusing on the first life time more than others. I didn't know there was another ghost too.. looks like Tao Sarocha playing the ghost. Wow, a lot of changes!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm so picky but the song is really not doing it for me lol.. it's not... there. Haha. The trailer looks good though and it seems like it's really focusing on the first life time more than others. I didn't know there was another ghost too.. looks like Tao Sarocha playing the ghost. Wow, a lot of changes!
im actually really liking the song. it gives such an eerie feeling to the teasers. it gave me goosebumps the 1st time i heard it. But maybe youre not into it because didnt you say the original ost was like your all time favorite? or was that someone else?

and yeah so far its mostly about the 1st life! nothing much on the other 2 at all. I hope it focuses some on the 2nd life time at least too cause thats when Kao is a nice girl and i want to see some KaoxGreat scenes as well

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
As much as I hated the one with Dan and Ae, I still got to tune into this one with Great and Bella. They totally made them more stronger characters. Great already comes off as a gentleman at first but then of course he becomes a cocky a**hole. Well god damn he still looks hot. Then Bella definitely does not give off that weak n'ek status which I am waiting to see. Plus, I don't think I have ever seen Great play as an a**hole before or maybe it's just me.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
As much as I hated the one with Dan and Ae, I still got to tone into this one with Great and Bella. They totally made them more stronger characters. Great already comes off as a gentleman at first but then of course he becomes a cocky a**hole. Well god damn he still looks hot. Then Bella definitely does not give off that weak n'ek status which I am waiting to see. Plus, I don't think I have ever seen Great play as an a**hole before or maybe it's just me.
i dont think Great has ever played a full on a-hole before. Im excited to see him be kind of mean lol Ive had a bit too much if gentleman great! So far in the teasers he seems kind of nice and kind of like he actually like her.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think Great has ever played a full on a-hole before. Im excited to see him be kind of mean lol Ive had a bit too much if gentleman great! So far in the teasers he seems kind of nice and kind of like he actually like her.
I agree he looks like he actually has a thing for her but then on the side he seems like he wants to play around with feisty Kao. Hahahhaa. Great why so naughty!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i just rewatched dan and ae's to compare it to this one. i loved how in the 2nd life, nisa was tortured by the ghosts. i hope she gets it again in this one because she deserves it for her past sins. sarapee was so evil in the first life.

i just don't want bella to be as dumb and naive as ae's. ae was so gullible to dan's lies. i guess the only real difference with great will be that he actually will love bella unlike dan who just threw her away with the necklace.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i just rewatched dan and ae's to compare it to this one. i loved how in the 2nd life, nisa was tortured by the ghosts. i hope she gets it again in this one because she deserves it for her past sins. sarapee was so evil in the first life.

i just don't want bella to be as dumb and naive as ae's. ae was so gullible to dan's lies. i guess the only real difference with great will be that he actually will love bella unlike dan who just threw her away with the necklace.
i already know im gonna feel bad for Kaos character lol im glad he at least does love her in this version

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
i already know im gonna feel bad for Kaos character lol im glad he at least does love her in this version
Kao's character deserve it because of her sins so I don't feel bad for her. Just because she is nice in 2nd life doesn't mean Karma ain't gonna get you lol.

And about if Bella's character will be stupid/navie, why are we even questioning it? That was the point of why there is this lakorn to begin with because she was navie to fall in love with a playboy who f##ked up her life and caused the death of her family and her.

So I don't understand people when they hope that this time her character won't be stupid. If she was smart then the story would've been different. Bella character will be play out as a navie person who suffered later on for her consequences and Kao character, who done evil things but will bear the consequences later.

I'm sure both actresses will play their role differently from the old verison but the character will still be the same.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The reason the old version work because Dan and ploy end up sacrificing for her at the end. They did an unselfish deed.

This 1 ...they made kao more sinister by killing her fam.

Kao mom in the 2nd life raised her well and did lots of merits for her

Last edited: