❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So they change it to a "love" story....

Although the old version wasn't my cup of tea....i liked it the way it was. Life isn't always a fairy tale of H.E.A. although I'm a big fan of h.e.a.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So they change it to a "love" story....

Although the old version wasn't my cup of tea....i liked it the way it was. Life isn't always a fairy tale of H.E.A. although I'm a big fan of h.e.a.
So it's better to think of this lakorn as a new one va remake

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So someone just told me that Muse isnt accepting anynore donations for the tims being. I hope this isnt true because i really want to watch this with Eng Subs :sad6: What am i going to do ughhh

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow i really like this song! The womans voice is so nice and matched the instrumental very well! All these scenes between showed in the video have me even more hyped for this! Its really harf waiting for this :sad6:
I agreed! The song is nice and soothing. Next week need to come faster and look like most of those scenes are from ep1 and 2?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I agreed! The song is nice and soothing. Next week need to come faster and look like most of those scenes are from ep1 and 2?
Im not really sure which episodes the scenes are from. I didnt watch the original version so im not sure about what really goes on in the lakorn besides just the basic plot.

So far the chemistry between Bella and Great looks good. However i hope it actually is likd that in the lakorn. Somtimes the editing in the MV makes them look like they have good chemistry. What will we do if Great has better chemistry with Kao who is the n'rai lol

Mikii

sarNie Egg
I hope that they will start with the 1st life and not the 2nd life with flash back of 1st life.
So far everything looks good and if Bella can act like Noon in Pitdsawat, that will be great. I like Noon acting in that lakorn so much. I feel her love,hate,revenge, yearning, sorrow...
In the ost ,the scenes with Bella crying while playing the Pbee? get to me.

Someone needs to make a video of Kao's rai character and Bella's rai character in BPS together, that will be interesting