❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Since I read somewhere that in this version, there will be three lifetimes? So, if there is three lifetimes, then I feel like they're going to make it that Bella and Great will truly fall in love in the first lifetime (but didn't get each other). Then the second lifetime, Great is a player and played around with Bella's feeling, then that caused her to die. Therefore, creating a vengeful third lifetime. Just my assumption.....

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Since I read somewhere that in this version, there will be three lifetimes? So, if there is three lifetimes, then I feel like they're going to make it that Bella and Great will truly fall in love in the first lifetime (but didn't get each other). Then the second lifetime, Great is a player and played around with Bella's feeling, then that caused her to die. Therefore, creating a vengeful third lifetime. Just my assumption.....
Would that not be too long to a real romance? But if 3 lifetimes I should think the revenge would be the 2nd lifetime, and when reborn for the 3rd things will be happier.

Of reincarnated romances or something the like, in Dracula Untold they lost each other in the first lifetime. To save their son he gave up his soul & became what he is. But he waited for her arrival in modern times, and that is happiness & a more beautiful thing. Hope the Great & Bella story would be something like this.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was thinking in the first lifetime he plays her, second lifetime she takes revenge and then third happily ever after. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But because of the sin she created as a ghost (which is greater cus of supernatural powers), I thought she was unable to be reincarnated which was why praek left to spend eternity with her.
Oh. . . idk then. Haha. So Great's character dies to be with her?? I am getting mixed up with all these vengeful ghost lakorns. Haha. For a moment I thought I was in WKK. HAHA.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The more i hear of the storyline the more i hate it lol hopefully they execute it well because i love my baby Great and my girl Bella and it would be a shame if this ended up as crap

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Would that not be too long to a real romance? But if 3 lifetimes I should think the revenge would be the 2nd lifetime, and when reborn for the 3rd things will be happier.
Oh sweetheart, have you seen Tae Pang Korn? LOL! That thing was three lifetime and in the second lifetime, the p'ek was just a ghost, which the second lifetime was the main plot of the story! :risas3: