❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was really good!!! Lol I'm saying that about every episode. I'm just obsessed..almost as much as Shakrit is obsessed with wifing up Yada! I loved their interactions today. Krit keeps asking Yada for marriage and she keeps telling him "I'd rather die!" then Krit goes "or do you want your dad to die?". Damnnn he is desperate! And my prediction was correct... part of his plan wasn't marrying Yada and he told his best friend that today! That he wasn't going to marry Yada out of revenge but because he really likes her... and no one else can have her he says. He told Yada it will be her first and only marriage! And that it will be his last marriage. Ahhh, I think its kind of cute. I love how he shows his feelings for her even though Yada doesn't really trust it or know if he's just being psychotic lol. Shakrit brings out his Mafia side today and it was so good!! I love how they added that to the story..makes him more badass haha. Khem is getting less annoying and being more understandable. I kind of feel sorry for her in this episode. Krai/Trai lol the little brother is so sweet to Yada. He loves her so much still despite she's marrying their family's arch nemesis. Without him, the dad wouldn't have agreed to going to the wedding. The two mother/sister pair are wracking up my nerves haha but in a good way. They totally just told Krasin straight up that they were gold diggers and got him under their plan LOL, that their plan worked haha. I was laughing so hard. I'm enjoying this since everything just feels so intense! Anyone notice there's no maid/servant for the big house? I'm glad there's no side characters like that that take up camera time haha but it's odd to me not to see them. I'm thinking maybe that's why they're keeping Chat and her mom there and have not kicked them out. They just use them hahah.

Here's some screencaps/highlights from today's episodes! (Pacing through the scenes, this is what I'm getting, not word by word translation LOL).

Nat: It's not a matter of revenge, you just want satisfaction out of this.
Krit: I haven't killed anyone, just giving them small scars here and there.
Nat: Khem almost killed herself cause of you! That still wasn't enough for you, you still planned to start more problems by marrying Yada.
Krit: That wasn't part of my plans, I really want to marry Yada.
Nat: Yada isn't like Khem, she's not going to marry you.
Krit: Someone like me, never fails.

..something along those lines lol

BELOW ARE MORE FROM EPISODE 5, THERE'S A LOT OF SCREENSHOTS lol hence the spoiler tag :)

Krasin saying sorry and didn't mean too sleep with Chat. The mom and daughter trying to make Krasin marry Chat. Da says it's an easy decision, just marry Chat. I loved when Da says she is giving Chat her man and also her bedroom since she can't even be in that room/sleep on the same bed that they had intercourse on haha. Da says let it end like this, there's so much more problems she has to deal with.

Da and Khem makeup. Khem apologizes to Da for not believing her sister. Da says she would never marry Krit and she's the type of person that doesn't need to marry anyone. Oh boy, will this change when she really has to marry Krit later this episode. Then Khem is going to think her sister is a straight up liar. Da says her family comes before anything and is the most important thing to her <3.

The family rejoices as the dad says he'll give up his business! Yay! They look like a happy family (not for long). They try to come up with new names for the business

Krit says they can have the business. He doesn't want it from people who give it up that easily anyways, "it's no fun". Hahah. Then rips up the contract.
He then tells Yada that he will stop with the whole business stuff, but stuff with Yada..he's not going to stop. Haha...love it.

When Yada says, "I'd rather die than marry you" and Krit says "I told you before, it's your dad who's gonna die, not you". He says that her dad will die in jail with all the illegal stuff he's doing. The only way out is if Yada marries him. He also says in this scene he doesn't hit women...hahah. He also says that her dad might go missing today if she doesn't agree.

Her dad gets kidnapped. She decides she really has to marry him for the safety of her family :(.

Da: what do you want?
Krit: short and simple, marriage.
Da: I won't marry you
Krit: Then you won't see your dad

Da has to shred all the documents of the business and there's a ton. She agrees to marry Krit to cover up the evidence and prevent her dad from getting hurt/going to jail.

Da: you know what I hate? guys who talk a lot
Krit: you want to know something? I only talk a lot to you
Da: I hate everything that is you, Shakrit.

If he waits for her to be ready, she will never be ready. They have 2 weeks to get married! Krit says he will take care of everything. He will only allow her to do a lot of work this night since she has to prepare and get ready for marriage!

Evil Krit comes and tells the dad that Da is going to marry him and that everyone should come attend the wedding! (Couldn't even wait, HAHA. Had to come right in the morning). The dad doesn't know what he did to Krit and says he'll pay him with money for everything he's done and Krit say's he has to pay him back with his life. Krit says that the wedding will be bigger than his and Khem's wedding and in the end, he'll be the dad's son-in-law regardless.

Everyone thinks Da is being forced but she says no, she really loves Krit. Da says she pleads for everyone to come to her wedding but her dad says hell no haha.

Mannie

sarNie Adult

A few days ago Da told Khem she didn't want to marry. Khem questions her sister and asks why she changed her mind so fast? Da says she should be like every other woman who wants to get married someday. Da says the world is constantly changing and its time she has to change.

The happy walk LOOOOOL. He gets to marry the girl of his dreams!

Da knows that Nat knows a lot about the dad doing illegal stuff with the company and tampering into accounts/whatever. She tells him her real plan, which is to get rid of more evidence since she feels like Krit has more/is hiding more stuff. She will marry him to make sure everything is cleared and its her only way. Nat says no matter what, Krit will make her dad go to jail anyways and there's no use in trying to do anything.

Da doesn't want to do anything for her wedding and wants Krit to choose everything. She says since it's his second wedding he can do whatever he wants anyways. Krit says that she has to act happy being his bride/go along with it or he will mess with her dad again.

Da says how is she going to act happy? Can you just imagine the news? Sister takes her own sister's husband and marries him in a matter of months? He tells her to just act normal and that her being embarassed about taking her sister's man isn't anything compared to the pain of everything that has been taken from you.

Krit says this will be her only marriage cause she can only be his!

Da says be careful at night. Krit says she's very scary and he doesn't want to sleep at night since she might strangle him while he's sleeping. However, he says that she won't have enough energy to do it anyways since she will be tired from doing all of the wifey duties....dangggg kinky I must say hahah. Da doesn't want a honeymoon but Krit refuses! They need a honeymoon hahaha. He says from now on he's the one that decides her life hahah and that she needs her whole family at the wedding including her father.

Ehhh, Nhee was annoying this episode. She wants to marry her own brother, he's the only one she can see in her life. Trai says no wonder she hasn't opened up her heart to any other guy. Then this scene he tells her she's crazy and that Krit doesn't love her like that. She doesn't care and homegirl is gonna kidnap the bride since last wedding the groom was missing LOL, now it's the brides turn hahah.

The dad agrees to go to the wedding. Khem agrees but says it's only cause her BFF Kwan is going...lol whatever.

Haha comedy gold right here. Krasin says how does a girl just keep drinking with a guy like that? He says it was intentional. Then both mom and daugher scream "of course it was!!"

Daaaang the church is beautiful and it's surrounding!! A+ to cinematography.

Mannie

sarNie Adult

Krasin tries to take Da away and change her mind. Buuttt, Krit barges in and goes all Mafia mode. Da doesn't want to be with anyone who has killed anyone, but Krit reassures her he will be a better person, and she says was he even a good person in the first place?? LOL. He says he won't harm Krasin and she agrees to marry him still.

Okay, I definitely had some free time today. Takes so much work idk if I can do this again hahaha but it was fun for this episode!

ALSO, I apologize for the 3 separate posts. The forum wouldn't let me post more than 20 images per post so I had to split them up :(

Last edited:

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana

Krasin tries to take Da away and change her mind. Buuttt, Krit barges in and goes all Mafia mode. Da doesn't want to be with anyone who has killed anyone, but Krit reassures her he will be a better person, and she says was he even a good person in the first place?? LOL. He says he won't harm Krasin and she agrees to marry him still.

Okay, I definitely had some free time today. Takes so much work idk if I can do this again hahaha but it was fun for this episode!

ALSO, I apologize for the 3 separate posts. The forum wouldn't let me post more than 20 images per post so I had to split them up :(
Oh dear..apologize?sorry?..nooo..i dont even understand the meaning of these 2 words..ok, just kidding..dont be sorry and no need to apologize..i dont mind to read longgg post about it..keep writing (if you have free time) because there is someone somewhere who really truly enjoy reading this and that someone of course ME..dont you know i'm over the moon as soon as i login to this forum and saw your name on my notification alert :love::love::aaaaa::aaaaa::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Just watched ep1 to ep5 today and even with my limited knowledge of Thai, it was pretty good & enjoyable. Chat & her mum are pretty annoying but I guess you need characters like that in a lakorn xD Why does Noon always look like she's about to cry, I swear I can see tears in her eyes in almost every scene she's in :pancarta: The background music is also beginning to annoy me, there does need to be music every few seconds!!! :BangHead: Khem is also kinda getting on my nerves even though I feel sorry for her
I'm loving Ken as a badass & he really pulls of his role well :thumbup: Although he's a bit of a psycho, I Iove it xD and I love how strong Da is :icon12: I'm looking forward to the wedding & seeing how their relationship grows as time goes by

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Yup, he wasn’t the best looking actor, but his acting and personality made up for it. I love him in Som Chai with Janie. That lakorn was so funny. Doesn’t he speak fluent English? He was cute when he spoke English
Yes, I read he lived and went to school in the states for a few years before moving back to Thailand so he spoke fluent English. I haven't seen that lakorn yet. Maybe I will check it out. :)

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling

Don't have to apologize. So glad you did this because it definitely helped my day go faster at work. :thumbup: I am working - by multitasking. And it helped me to understand since I don't understand Thai.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Oh dear..apologize?sorry?..nooo..i dont even understand the meaning of these 2 words..ok, just kidding..dont be sorry and no need to apologize..i dont mind to read longgg post about it..keep writing (if you have free time) because there is someone somewhere who really truly enjoy reading this and that someone of course ME..dont you know i'm over the moon as soon as i login to this forum and saw your name on my notification alert :love::love::aaaaa::aaaaa::thumbup::thumbup:
Don't have to apologize. So glad you did this because it definitely helped my day go faster at work. :thumbup: I am working - by multitasking. And it helped me to understand since I don't understand Thai.
Thank you guys so much!! I might do episode 6 caps tonight, at least I have some people reading it. Makes me happy since I enjoy the lakorn a lot. I have been waiting for Noon and Ken to pair ever since Noon was still with channel 7 so this is one of my dreams coming true! Plus, they both have been labeled as King and Queen of dramas so I've always wanted to see them in a revenge lakorn. I got my wish. The Lakorn gods granted my wish LOL. I don't know if they're going to pair up ever again so I have to just craze a little right now before it's too late in the long run haha.

Thip has been around the forum since I've been around so I'm happy to see her subbing this lakorn. I admire her work since it takes so much patience, time, effort, etc. to do it and hence why I don't sub haha. So maybe me doing the screen caps will help those patiently waiting for the subs to come out too! :)

mayag

sarNie Adult
I love seeing Ken and Noon together but I, too, feel that the chemistry between them could be better. I was really looking forward to seeing their scenes together after the wedding but they were not very satisfying. I don't know if it's the directing or the acting but their movements seem too calculated/very unnatural and there is a lot of awkward staring. The younger couple is more appealing to me at the moment. I really hope my opinion changes as the lakorn progresses. I'm loving the height difference between Ken and Noon though. Love it when the pra'ek is a head taller than the nang'ek!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Awwh dang :(. From the previews it looked like some good chemistry. Maybe no screen caps then, I might just fandom on my own lol. Doesn’t seem like this lakorn is that popular to do so anyways haha.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Awwh dang :(. From the previews it looked like some good chemistry. Maybe no screen caps then, I might just fandom on my own lol. Doesn’t seem like this lakorn is that popular to do so anyways haha.
Haha up to you girl! I go through your screen caps even after having watched the episode lol. We appreciate them. And maybe you’ll have a different opinion on today’s episode than mine!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Haha up to you girl! I go through your screen caps even after having watched the episode lol. We appreciate them. And maybe you’ll have a different opinion on today’s episode than mine!
Haha you’re so sweet! Thank you. Yes haha I haven’t seen the episode yet. I wait to watch it with my sister after I get off work then right after when the family sleeps I stay up to do the screen caps basically rewatching it haha.

Maybe the directors intenitons were to make it seem kind of awkward since Yada just basically married a stranger and isn’t comfortable around the idea or Shakrit really liking her yet. Whereas the brother and sister kinda already know they have feelings for each other so it comes off a little more natural haha. I think time will tell when they’re really supposed to have feelings for each other.. hopefully. Trying to think positive haha. I don’t want to be into this lakorn alone :( since I feel that’s probably what will drive viewers away lolol