❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh? 10 episodes? Was it mentioned anywhere and has it been confirmed? In the wiki link provided in one of the posts here said there will be 12 episodes. Or the translation from Thai to English is wrong...

I don't really care about the ratings. Besides it's Ch3, isn't it normal for it to get rating around that? To get 5/6 are considered popular. Plus, people might not watch it live... anyway, I don't really know about the effect of rating much. But I do hope they are just numbers that doesn't define the quality of the lakorn. (For instance, the latest Star Wars movie is number 1 in cinemas but the movie itself was... blerghhh I'd give it 1.5/5)

The thing that we have to wait for 2 weeks is surprising. Why? Was this mentioned by Ch3? For two days? What are they gonna do for that 2 days? Show fireworks? I'd prefer fireworks between Da and Krit rather than loud, polluting fireworks. Hope Ch3 isn't dumb enough to do this.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I'm very disappointed! The rating are very low... sigh!!!
The high are till 12, the low are what you see.
The first episode made a 3.1 but the rest is more low.
I don't understand why. This is a very good Lakorn and the Actors are great...
The chemistry between Yada and Krist made my heart melting.
At end they decided to made only 10 episode and the next will be at 8 Januar. The last am 9.
I'm now more sad. We must wait two week to see how will end!
I'm really very sad today...
Ratings or not this lakorn is doing it for me. Noi is showing improvement as a producer. The scenery is gorgeous, nothing looks cheap in my opinion. I take it anyday

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Chakrit turned his story time into a field trip lol. Maybe he's trying to ease Da into a real honeymoon. She's still pretty steadfast on not getting pulled into his pity story too much, so that's good. But how we they supposed to ever really trust each other.
Make that an educational historical field trip entitled "The Life of Krit". The only thing he is missing in the trip is that small triangle flag. During the whole reminisce part, I couldn't stop from thinking that boy playing young Krit must be proud to grow old as Ken T.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ratings or not this lakorn is doing it for me. Noi is showing improvement as a producer. The scenery is gorgeous, nothing looks cheap in my opinion. I take it anyday
So true! I think this lakorn of Noi is really good compared to the others. A good improvement Noi! One thing I do hope is, but I don't think it will happen is.... could they not use the same house especially the "always the same house" that you can see from other lakorn? It somehow just ruin the feels.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Oh? 10 episodes? Was it mentioned anywhere and has it been confirmed? In the wiki link provided in one of the posts here said there will be 12 episodes. Or the translation from Thai to English is wrong...

I don't really care about the ratings. Besides it's Ch3, isn't it normal for it to get rating around that? To get 5/6 are considered popular. Plus, people might not watch it live... anyway, I don't really know about the effect of rating much. But I do hope they are just numbers that doesn't define the quality of the lakorn. (For instance, the latest Star Wars movie is number 1 in cinemas but the movie itself was... blerghhh I'd give it 1.5/5)

The thing that we have to wait for 2 weeks is surprising. Why? Was this mentioned by Ch3? For two days? What are they gonna do for that 2 days? Show fireworks? I'd prefer fireworks between Da and Krit rather than loud, polluting fireworks. Hope Ch3 isn't dumb enough to do this.
Here at the ends of episode 8. And here!!! https://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/ระเริงไฟ

Attachments

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
So true! I think this lakorn of Noi is really good compared to the others. A good improvement Noi! One thing I do hope is, but I don't think it will happen is.... could they not use the same house especially the "always the same house" that you can see from other lakorn? It somehow just ruin the feels.
I don't mind if they use the same house... I only wish to have so good story how in this one.
In the old version Yada have a baby boy with Chakrit...
Here we have nothing.... I wish to see one little girl... Ken have two boys... one little girl will be the best!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Owh? Since I do not read Thai at all so I obviously don't think any "disaster" is coming... thanks for this by the way.

It's amazing how two different things are written in that Wiki page. I was looking at the general info on the above part of the page and it's written there -number of episodes...12! But at the rating part it wrote 10 episodes. Hmmm... is Wiki providing us with fact and "alternative fact" now?

I hope there are other sources that could reconfirm it. What a bummer!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't mind if they use the same house... I only wish to have so good story how in this one.
In the old version Yada have a baby boy with Chakrit...
Here we have nothing.... I wish to see one little girl... Ken have two boys... one little girl will be the best!!!
But don't you go...

"Ah this house was used in..."
"Oh, they've arranged the furniture..."
"Oh wait, the same bedroom, same bedding, they should have change it..."
"Hahaha... the previous pranang'ek slept on the same bed as well"
"Duh? This house again?!?"

Lol. I am sure there are many houses in Thailand... why the same houses are used for the past 10 years I have watched lakorn? It's funny, don't ya think?

Ken had a little girl already remember...? In Jai Rao. Hehehe...

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Owh? Since I do not read Thai at all so I obviously don't think any "disaster" is coming... thanks for this by the way.

It's amazing how two different things are written in that Wiki page. I was looking at the general info on the above part of the page and it's written there -number of episodes...12! But at the rating part it wrote 10 episodes. Hmmm... is Wiki providing us with fact and "alternative fact" now?

I hope there are other sources that could reconfirm it. What a bummer!
The 12 episode are the old one, 2543 aka 2000 with Ken wife Noi Bussakorn...
By the new 2560 aka 2017 are unknow!!!
But belove in the rating is 10 episode!!!
sigh sigh sigh!!!
I've write to the Ra Raeng Fai Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/CitizenKaneOfficial
and ask for DVD with the complete Lakorn uncut... I'll buy it... I hope more people ask the same so we'll have, if not the episode
the DVD.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
But don't you go...

"Ah this house was used in..."
"Oh, they've arranged the furniture..."
"Oh wait, the same bedroom, same bedding, they should have change it..."
"Hahaha... the previous pranang'ek slept on the same bed as well"
"Duh? This house again?!?"

Lol. I am sure there are many houses in Thailand... why the same houses are used for the past 10 years I have watched lakorn? It's funny, don't ya think?

Ken had a little girl already remember...? In Jai Rao. Hehehe...
Ken had a little girl in Oum Rak too, but I love to see him with baby girl... maybe why he has his boy's ever with him...

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I don’t think it’ll be 10 episodes anymore, maybe 12. Those were just rumors as the lakorn before like Buang Banjathorn was only 10 episodes. But the Wiki does show 10, so who knows?? Hopefully no more than 12 or it’ll be draggy lol. The summaries go up to 12 but after reading it, it seems like they can put a lot more. It just depends on how they’ll cut it. I don’t think it’ll end soon especially with the storyline kinda shifting. I’ll be back soon with my thoughts to read your comments and post some caps :)

Last edited:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thais have asked the same question how many episodes will Ra Reung Fai have.

Not sure how accurate this is but according to sources from Pantip Thai Forum, this lakorn will have 14 episodes, skip airing on Jan 1st and 2nd, and will end on Jan 23rd.

These are the next batch of lakorns.

Margie's and Dome's lakorn will air Jan 29th, Mon-Tue time slot.

Nicha's and Alex's lakorn will air Jan 11th, Wed-Thu time slot.

Wawwa, Peun, and Apo's lakorn, Jan 5th, Fri-Sun time slot.

Credit Pantip Thai Forum

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
WAAAITTTTT. Did they extend it!?! I just check on the Wiki page again and it's Episode 14 now!!!! YAAAYYY!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

But sad that we have to wait til the second week of January!!!

Ratings: So 2.8 is actually the average for a "ch3 lakorn". The highest ratings for Lakorns of the year were around the 6 or 7 digits... so compared to most ch3 lakorns, the 2-3 digits are considered "okay".
Ch7 lakorns tends to get the higher ratings - but overall, i personally don't follow the thailand ratings ;) just because I have my biased favorites... especially with Ken & Noon :icon12:

p.s. one of my favorite scenes between Shahkrit & Yada yesterday :love::love::love: - although the last part was instense! :crybaby2:

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
The 12 episode are the old one, 2543 aka 2000 with Ken wife Noi Bussakorn...
By the new 2560 aka 2017 are unknow!!!
But belove in the rating is 10 episode!!!
sigh sigh sigh!!!
I've write to the Ra Raeng Fai Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/CitizenKaneOfficial
and ask for DVD with the complete Lakorn uncut... I'll buy it... I hope more people ask the same so we'll have, if not the episode
the DVD.
Ah~~~ that makes so much more sense! Lol. This is what meant by "lost in translation" or more specifically, "lost in Google translation"! Thanks for kindly clarifying my doubt.

Oh well, then that's that. We'll just have to take what's given.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don’t think it’ll be 10 episodes anymore, maybe 12. Those were just rumors as the lakorn before like Buang Banjathorn was only 10 episodes. But the Wiki does show 10, so who knows?? Hopefully no more than 12 or it’ll be draggy lol. The summaries go up to 12 but after reading it, it seems like they can put a lot more. It just depends on how they’ll cut it. I don’t think it’ll end soon especially with the storyline kinda shifting. I’ll be back soon with my thoughts to read your comments and post some caps :)

Not sure how accurate this is but according to sources from Pantip Thai Forum, this lakorn will have 14 episodes, skip airing on Jan 1st and 2nd, and will end on Jan 23rd.

Credit Pantip Thai Forum
WAAAITTTTT. Did they extend it!?! I just check on the Wiki page again and it's Episode 14 now!!!! YAAAYYY!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Ratings: So 2.8 is actually the average for a "ch3 lakorn". The highest ratings for Lakorns of the year were around the 6 or 7 digits... so compared to most ch3 lakorns, the 2-3 digits are considered "okay".
Ch7 lakorns tends to get the higher ratings - but overall, i personally don't follow the thailand ratings ;) just because I have my biased favorites... especially with Ken & Noon :icon12:

p.s. one of my favorite scenes between Shahkrit & Yada yesterday :love::love::love: - although the last part was instense! :crybaby2:

When I have come to accept the reality of having just 10 episodes and my life turns a bit gloomy.... the above comments shout "LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!"

Edit: Yup, Wiki has updated. It now reads 14 episodes. Rejoice all! For we have now not 2 but 4 extra episodes than we expected.

Last edited:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling

Credit Pantip Thai Forum

Oh my! thats the perfect news for me today! Amazing!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa:

I feel so sad when I read the news that this lakorn will stop at ep 10, too fast, so short, I cant believe it, I dont want it too.

And now, you told that it has 14 eps, OMG!!!! I love you so much, come here babe, I will send you a thousand kisses!!! :love::love:

Thanks for the news, so so much:icon12:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling

Yeah!!! I agree with you! I wont follow the ratings too. This lakorn is so good, I gonna crazy of this!!!

Hope that Thais will love this lakorn as much as we do!

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling

Credit Pantip Thai Forum
Vimalee, thank you so much, you give me some air to inalate.
I appreciate your post that give me new hope!!!
That your day and your new year will be full of happiness and good health.
Thank you very much....