2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
she always lose to tik no matter how hard to get to away :p ....all the talks about fruits and the funny thing is that i had several strawberry today at my sister house.:loool (flashback to 2nights a wk). :lol: :lol: :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
that wallie is just too cute...made me smile, big time!!!

i know what you mean starry..cause after we got out from the autograph session for se7en..we saw the signs...saying 7th st ...and seventh ave.. almost everywhere! :p

ahhh i think i wanna change my pe'k in raiya's fic now LMAO...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

credit: sandy

hahah cute
I agree, that is so cute. Make me want to go make some of my own wallies too.

that wallie is just too cute...made me smile, big time!!!
i know what you mean starry..cause after we got out from the autograph session for se7en..we saw the signs...saying 7th st ...and seventh ave.. almost everywhere! :p

ahhh i think i wanna change my pe'k in raiya's fic now LMAO...
Were you with moh at her se7en event? I thought moh was the only one to go?

I see ami wants her own taste of heavenly fruits with Tik. *tsk tsk* I already overly imagine Tik and Soraya's moments... you and Tik will throw me over the edge~~ Ami + Tik = TOO HOT to handle!!! :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
He was naughty and wanted more!! Such a hungry wolf with claw that rip so deep into her skin, it make her whimper to passion. His fang bit into her flesh with such earnest, it make her body swirls and tense . Surely after the ride, it was over but she was wrong. He chuckle and want his turn on top. She shake her head softly, no way they can go for another spin!! He prove her wrong and work those apples again. Showering kisses in every corner of her skin , it was crazy yet effective and she blush even brighter . He a wolf, a starving wolf that chew its food slowly and his hand was mischievous while searching for the forbidden fruit.

Even the waterbed was on his side, giving him the extra boost at each stroke !!!It was a trip down the Nile river , the longest river in the world and he wasn’t about to stop padding !! Her arm wrap around his back from under his bicep and claw it for support but it was like adding fuel to a burning fire , so he speed up while crushing her lip with his . When the tidal wave end, he collapse like falling brick and she was crush underneath . She was out of breath but manage to whisper, telling him to move a side or else she will bit his ear .He relentless to her command and remain still while shifting his head to kiss her chin . He goes for another kiss and she swing her face away , she was mad . He chuckle and whisper back , if she want him to move – kiss him. She want to slap him! Jerk! She have no choice and quickly kiss his forehead, he was please and roll off . With the remaining strength , she turn to the side so her back is facing him and pull the blanket over her nude body , tugging it tightly under her chin. He scoop closer to the length of her back, then swing one of his arm around her body and held her all thur the night . She was to tire and sleepy to struggle away …..

The next morning someone was banging on the door non stop , Tik was cursing under his breath . Who the hell come this early in the morning ?? !! He lift his head to look toward the door and the loud knocking continue . He drop his head back and snuggle closer to Arisoya ‘s hair , he inhale the morning scent of her ….so delicious , like strawberry. He going crazy and start kissing her bare shoulder …..damn it !!! The knocking at the door grow louder and wake Arisoya up .

“ ….go away ..” Tik mutter

Arisoya rub her eye and push herself upward so her back is leaning on the bed post while grasping the blanket toward her chest , she was still nude under. “ …who could it be ?...”

“…who would bang a door like dat ? my guess is either the loan shark or your father ..” he jokily

Arisoya turn to glare at him and twist his ear “…don’t joke like that !! my father isn’t someone you can mess with !!..”

Tik shout ouch ouch and pull her hand away “ …sorry baby …” he move upward and sit Indian style

“ …go answer the door ..”

“….why? if we be quiet they will go away …” he lean for a kiss and she push his face away while clinging to the blanket to shield herself

“ …no, your breath smell !!...”

“….just one kiss ..come on baby …” he pout his lip and make sucking noise with it

“ …ekkk!! no , no no …” she shiver at the sight and push his head a way

The banging on the door continue ….

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhhh that a great update SarN...its Moh at the door!!?? :lol: *gosh does she want to get fired that soon??

LOL starry & Pze...

and yes i did went to the premier party..there was hella asian ppl...and then the next day to the autograph session..too bad i got there kinda late..and didnt get his autograph...but i got to see his beautiful face and record him on my cam..so i am happy!!! :wub:

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn that was great...keep it coming...haha....tik is so naughty....gosh.....i honestly cant picture wat harit is gonna say or do when he finds out....

cecilia

Staff member
man. that was intense and good. i came back to not one salad bowl but two or more fruits. now carrot is on top of it. :loool:

I love the new update .. like usual, no disappointment. what's awesome is that i kinda of got the WAVY RIDE story. though, it's not as hardcore as i imagine or ask Moh to write. it's still good to the imagination too .. LOl .. man, another wavy ride before baby on the way pls .. ((they must really crave for one another to totally forget about safety))

let's hope Moh's not at the door, let it be HARIT .. i kinda want to see the father and son bonding talk -- perhaps, Harit can give out some tip to TIK :blush:

sarN

sarNie Granny
sorry i can't be hardcore ...to modest and im not good in dat area cuz i do'tn know much myself LMAo!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^that's okay, i still love you for giving me the option to imagine by starting out the fire first :p my imagination will add in more fuel for your fiction ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha i cant' do MOH " S HARDCORE no no no ...i won't be able to type it LMAO my hand will be numb . i don't know how she can type it up while picturing it in her head HAHAHAHAAH

cecilia

Staff member
haha i cant' do MOH " S HARDCORE no no no ...i won't be able to type it LMAO my hand will be numb . i don't know how she can type it up while picturing it in her head HAHAHAHAAH
:loool: .. i need to come up with thousand of possibility to make you not numb so you can write .. no wobbling too. :lol:

where's SALA, she's good at this .. *calling out for sala to come to make them 1000 LIST of WHY SARN SHOULDN'T WOBBLE OR BE NUMB" when write in kiwi smashing smoothies scene :blush: .. feel so horrible b/c SALA is underage :loool: *

yes, who's at the door. papa harit giving out tip to future son in law?

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAO that why i use fruit for those explicit scene HAHAHHAHAHAH ...cuz the real thing is to hardcore and i know my hand will wobble

sarN

sarNie Granny
They stay in bed and listen until the knocking die out. Suddenly it was quiet again and Tik turn to smile at Arisoya “ ….who ever it is must be tire and left . That good! Nobody will disturbed us …” he lean closer trying to steal a kiss but she was fast and dock every time.

“ ..stop it !! That’s enough! Last night you didn’t stop until – “ she blush and look away

“….banana spilt ….”he tease .

“ …shut up …” she slide off the bed while holding the blanket to cover herself but once she stood up on both leg -- she felt a weaken in the join and lost balance .

“ …baby, careful !...” Tik launch from the bed and catch her by the waist

“….I…I….” she was leaning on his body for support.

“….your leg is tiring right? You feel a bit …you know …”

“ …what ?..”

“ you know …soft kiwi –

“ …shut up …” she turn redden and push away from him . Though she feel a bit tender and weak in the leg but she manage to escapes and goes into the bathroom. Once inside she cup both her cheek, it was still burning from the blush . She hate him ...for making her feel weird and tingling inside . She hate him for being so …perverted and mischievous. Everything about him is scandalous! How is she going run away from all of this …this ridiculous ordeal they have every weekend. Being use for his pleasure is so wrong and if her father ever found out , surely hell will break lose . She still have one more night with him ---- damn it !! And he didn’t use protection! That jerks! She thought of the chances she might be pregnant and pray it doesn’t happen! If there is a child she want it to be with the man she love and marry, not with a man that only seek her for pleasure and careless about taking responsibility! It the 3rd time she intimate with him but she still know nothing about him, just a stranger who came into her life and take her body against her will. He skip all the introduction part and doesn’t bother to get to know her ! She hate him for being so inconsiderate. Though her body is his but her heart is still far from his grasp and she think he not interest in wining her heart – at all! He a womanizer! She hate him!

Tik arrange the bed sheet and pillow, then grab the blanket that Arisoya drop before she goes inside the bathroom from the floor and dress himself with t-shirt and short. He wonder who at the door? He shrug and careless who it is because this weekend is his time with Arisoya . Even if the Grim Reaper appear at the door step , nothing will make him leave the bed if Arisoya is with him. He pause and thought about last night , those seductive lip and flawless skin . The way her body response to his touch and kisses --- suddenly the knock return . Tik grunted , who the hell would come at this time ?! He went to open the door and a girl was on the other side. She run to embrace him and giggle.

“ …I intend to irritate you with my loud knocking !!...” said the girl

“ ….um…Ami ..when did you came back ? ….” Tik was surprise and unwrap her arm around his waist , then push her back lightly while taking a couple step backward . He feel awkward being held by another woman …before he love it but now it difference.

“ ….yesterday and you the first person I came to see….is someone in the shower ? I hear the water running”

“..um huh….no! I left the shower running ..um…I was going take a shower …”

“ …great ! Let take a shower together …”

“ NO !!! ..i mean ..I want to take it alone …”

“ …why ? we always take a shower together when I stay over …”

“ …well, not today …here sit down while I shower ..” he grab her arm and walk her to the sofa . He pushes her down on the cushion and turn on the tv .

“ …ok then , be quick . ..”

“ ….fast as lighting !..” he smile unease and run toward the closet door while her back is turn . He dig into several pocket pants and found the key to the bathroom. Then he use it to unlock the door and rush in while wiping the sweat on his forehead. Damn it !! Out of all the day of the week he is free , she have to come today !!

Tik wanted to cry when he saw the womanly figure through the streamed glass door and felt the burning again…damn it !! He slide the glass door open and Arisoya scream at the sight of him

“….you lair !! You said you lost the key !!...”

“ …shhhh!!!...” he cover her mouth with one hand and the other turn off the shower knob . He was completely wet and she was completely nude . His eye trail down …..Danm it !!

She bit his hand and he quickly releases it to cover his own mouth to mute himself. She command him to leave this instant and he shake his head while putting a finger to his lip! Shhhhhhh! She didn’t understand and twisted his ear “ …get out you pervert !!...”

“ ….ahhh! baby let goes my ear …” he push her hand away

“ …then leave !...”

“ …I can’t ! Ami is in the condo …”

“ ..who is Ami ? …”

“….she was knocking on the door this morning !!...”

“ …ok , then ..so ? …”

“ …I can’t let her see you with me ...”

“…who is she ?...”

“ …my fiancée…”

“ ….you have a fiancée !!!...” she squeal

“ …shhhh ! baby , not so loud . Yes….”

She slap him cross the face and turn herself around, she doesn’t want to see him. That womanizer faces of his! She just want to go home !