2 pm

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Their latest performance...so sad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2AwaZlzfPc
Korea seriously has some mic issues...I don't know about other artists, but it's been a problem for my 2PM guys. These guys do acrobatics in their performances, and they have 7 members, how is it that they have only 2 hands-free mics for them? I thought the boys holding their mics during their performance was bad, because it's not as loud as the hands-free mics...but this just goes to show how bad the mics are in general, with Taec doing his rap, and his voice cutting in and out...Luckily, their leader Jay thinks on his feet and helps Taec with his rap so that the lyrics can be heard. But seriously, after this, they need to invest in some microphones for all of their artists...I've always known that 2PM sings live, but this little incident just reinforces that fact for others...And even though their performance wasn't as smooth because of the mic problem, you don't see them stressing...Taec continued to sing whether he was heard or not, and it showed that they have each other's backs, and they are one great group of boys.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
thanks for sharing the link. Aww why is when they do live somebody mic is messed up. it was nice for Jay to help Taec rap his part. Geez they just should re-check their mic to see if it works. i just hate it when i can't hear their voice when they sing.

Got to love these boy. They always have each other backs not matter what the situation is.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
[Eng Sub] 090219 Idol Show S3 Ep12 2PM P2/5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHWfJufrxOU
Chansung: Seriously, I don't know what this is supposed to taste like...to Jay's eggs
Jay thought that closing the lid on the rice cooker would automatically cook it...he must've never cooked rice in his life
It's funny how the PD noonas personally go wake Khun...
Boom: Did you put toothpaste in it?
Wooyung looked so cute going to talk to the girls...all shy and stuff
Boom's side note...COLLEGE GIRLS! he said like 4 times, not high school girls LOL
I didn't know the girls were pre-chosen, sneaky Boom
Poor poor Wooyung talking about ramen noodles...

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
haha. i saw that part early this morning. lol. it's was too funny!! when Wooyoung when to go check on the rice. lol. I was cracking up so hard cause Jay thought that it was going to cook by itself. lol.

these boys are too funny. can't wait for the other part. lol.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
thanks for sharing the links. i haven't seen that show yet and omg!! khun is too cute!! lol

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
haha. thanks for sharing the link!! their reaction is too funny!! lol. especially khun but he was still cute! lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
When they won their first award and translation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39w7iUhussU
(MC Voice Over) Fans are all happy with 2PM when they got their first award. Magnae is overwhelmed with joy.

Junsu: I almost cried
MC: Congratulations 2PM (Magnae Chansung cannot come out because he's crying.)
Junsu: Chansung is crying.
Jay: We knew (I told you that Chansung would cry.)
On stage MC: If you win tonight. It's gonna be your first award, isn't it? Will there be any member crying?
Khun/Jay: Chansung
MC: Why are you crying? I'm really glad with you guys. (Nichkhun hyung is taking care of his bro.)
Jay: I would like to thank our dance teachers, we love you. Have a safe trip to China. Who else we missed?
Junsu: Please do not edit out.
Khun: Yes, thank our parents, families, Jin Young Hyung, Our president, Our board committee, Vice-President, and all staff, 2PM, 2AM, Wondergirls, Joo and everybody.
MC: Chansung, can you share your thought here? He is still overwhelmed.
Jay: How dare you cry in this handsome suit.
Junsu: Chansung, who do you first think of?
(Jaebeom tries to keep good image for Chansung)
Jay: It's ok, it's ok.
Khun: You are handsome. (Nichkhun who is still taking care of his bro.)
Taec: I don't think Chansung can talk right now.
Chansung: I love my parents.
Wooyoung: I tried to hold my tear in the back alone (don't cry, don't cry) Hotties, we'd like to thank them very much. We love you. Let's keep on walking together!
Jay: What time is it? (2PM)

Chansung and Khun on Gagya and brief explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixBid4gzeA
The guy with the huge boobs he is the fortune teller so the guys come to him for advice. the read from the yellow cards which are "their wishes and experience" the first one is always "we dont fight" or "we get along so well" ect and so the the fortune teller says they are trapping their hidden spirit (feelings) when they say those things. so the two Assistant gets possess by the spirits and act out the guys' hidden feelings. The two starts bickering.

All from AF, I just bring it over here

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WOW I DIDNT KNOW JAY WAS BORN IN SEATTLE.. ME TOO HEHE XP.. ^_^..

ehehe i lost most of my interest for JYP after RAIN left ehehe.. ^_^.. but i love 2PM though... esp khunnie.. ehehe.. xp...

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
wah!!! I saw pictures of that clip but i don't dare to watch it. lol. man i can pictures the fans going crazy for Khun doing that!! lol. but that girl is so lucky just to go on a date with Khun. Especially he's acting like a true gentlemen on the date!! so jealous!! lol.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! at the end of the clip it looks like they were about to kiss each other!! lol. or she tried to kiss him.!!! got me screaming when i saw that part!! lol