2 pm

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^yeah, there's time2sub, Madam2PMSubs, Akanojean, mellogreenleaf...those are the only ones I know that sub 2PM videos

The 2PM channels I know are Symbelmyns, yanaftwtwo (used to be joongbolove), llimill, 2PMSnacks...and there's others I can't think of at the moment

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks So..
lol.. WOW.. YOU STALKER lol.. haha j/k xp ^_^..
lalalala i shall enjoy some more 2PM xp..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. I don't like to bash other groups. If i dislike them i just dislike them. I won't go in full detail why i don't like them!! geez. haters!! why do they have to hate for? i don't understand why? they don't even give 2PM a chance. they're still kind of new. but no matter what!! i will always love and support 2PM!! ^_^
I agree with you!

I don't care about other. As long I have love and keep supporting 2PM I'm happy, even though there only 3,2,or 1 fan in here, I still be active to share great thing about them. :wub: :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Please Vote For JaeBeom if you're 2PM fan, vote for Siwon if you're Suju fan. I wont harm anyone if they didnt vote, just vote for the best & the one you love. ;) :lol: ! It between Siwon (Suju) & JaeBeom (2PM) who have the best six pack?

http://www.mtv.co.kr/poll/matjjang_view.php?idx=629

You girls should know who I love. He have the best six pack & it really HOT. :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!.. SO DIFFICULT TO CHOOSE >_<..
I LOVE THEM BOTH.. ERRR...
BUT I CHOOSE JAEBOM XP..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
[TRANSLATION] 2PM INTERVIEWS IN SINGLES MAGAZINE
SOURCE: Singles Magazine Photographed by Kim Je Won | Written by Park Jie Hyun
Credit: Kor – Eng by Sue@Ch’anRakKhun, Coordinator Cassina@Madam2PMsubs

[2pm. 0% additive. Natural idol]

Asked that you guys appeared late in the flood of idols. What's 2pm's strategy? they made their poses straight and stiff and broke off their playful looks.

That's our performance. We are only the one who are able to do and show. It tends toward an easy dance to take nowadays, so 2pm's acrobatic performances look better.

In this world of dancing singer's, it's not allowed to make mistakes, but 2pm cares for each others' movement and dances more energetically compared to others.

And their connections can be sensed by observing 2pm's actions only for 3 minutes, looking after each others, kidding, and laughing together.

They're being talkative and suddenly serious. They look loose but they are smart. It's almost unlikely to express their n-dimensional aspects with 1 dimensional letter on 2 dimensional paper sheets. They're stereophonic idols, living vividly next to us, not in the holly place.

Q. First impression

Taecyeon: Wooyoung seemed very rude.
Jaebeom: You can say that again. Wooyoung didn't say hello and were displeased with us, the strangers
Taecyeon: When I saw Wooyoung for the first time, he's just taken a shower, rubbing his eyes. So I said "Hello" before he did. You know what? With his eyes rubbed and his face distorted, he reluctantly said "Ah,yes, Hi" That's all!!!
Jaebeom: We're Hyung. Senior!
Wooyoung: Omg It's really perverted. What Jaebeom hyung said happened when we didn't know each other.
Jaebeom: I was in JYP building. You had to know that I was attached to JYP!
Wooyoung: I was there for an audition Anyway! It's because I was waiting for my turn, listening to music. You always tease me that I didn't greet at that time.
Taecyeon: How about me?
Wooyoung: I didn't know who Taecyeon hyung is. I was too tired and out of mind to prepare for the audition. I even asked "did you have a meal?" Wa~you just talked only about your side!
Taecyeon: it's truth that wooyoung is rude. Every member thought in the same way. It means that his first impression was
Jaebeom: The more we're close, the more he's abrupt. HAHA. Actually, I love him~

Q. Uncomfortable moment due to the number of members

Taecyeon: When it comes to choosing dishes. Did you see Jaebeom ordering dishes? Usually, we made one selection. This time it's no need but we ordered both pizza and hamburgers. That always happens.
Taecyeon: Junho, Chansung and Wooyoung prefer Korean traditional food, but Jaebeom, Khun and I prefer western food such as pizza and hamburgers. That's the reason why we have a quarrel every time. I would say I like all food.
Wooyoung: He's talking about only his side. He is something weird! Junsu, let's have an interview without Taecyeon from now on.
Jaebeom: If Taecyeon is tired, he just skips meals and sleeps.
Junsu: Ah~ I was not supposed to tell the story but I have to. Taecyeon eats his dish if he likes it. If not, he eats others' dishes.
Taecyeon: Then, Why not tell your own story?

Q. Who's the most ambitious?

All: Junsu and Junho. The Jun brothers.
(singles: I heard Junsu's nickname is a Cool guy with his casual/ordinary clothes)
Jaebeom: Frankly, he's a terrorist in his clothes. (hahaha omg Jay's answers are always funny ^^)
Taecyeon: Recently, am I the Cool guy?

Q. Miss Right

Wooyoung: I just like the girls who are pretty in their normal pants and t-shirt.
Jaebeom: Too much cute and pretty isn't good. I just like the natural beauty.
Teacyeon: Career woman and free and easy. Good looking and S line are plus factors.
Wooyoung: Why don't you interview girls?

Q. 2pm's weapon

Jaebeom: Performance. I show my performance everybody don't and can't. Mine is almost new.
Taecyeon: We[TRANSLATION] 2PM INTERVIEWS IN SINGLES MAGAZINE
SOURCE: Singles Magazine Photographed by Kim Je Won | Written by Park Jie Hyun
Credit: Kor – Eng by Sue@Ch’anRakKhun, Coordinator Cassina@Madam2PMsubs

[2pm. 0% additive. Natural idol]

Asked that you guys appeared late in the flood of idols. What's 2pm's strategy? they made their poses straight and stiff and broke off their playful looks.

That's our performance. We are only the one who are able to do and show. It tends toward an easy dance to take nowadays, so 2pm's acrobatic performances look better.

In this world of dancing singer's, it's not allowed to make mistakes, but 2pm cares for each others' movement and dances more energetically compared to others.

And their connections can be sensed by observing 2pm's actions only for 3 minutes, looking after each others, kidding, and laughing together.

They're being talkative and suddenly serious. They look loose but they are smart. It's almost unlikely to express their n-dimensional aspects with 1 dimensional letter on 2 dimensional paper sheets. They're stereophonic idols, living vividly next to us, not in the holly place.

Q. First impression

Taecyeon: Wooyoung seemed very rude.
Jaebeom: You can say that again. Wooyoung didn't say hello and were displeased with us, the strangers
Taecyeon: When I saw Wooyoung for the first time, he's just taken a shower, rubbing his eyes. So I said "Hello" before he did. You know what? With his eyes rubbed and his face distorted, he reluctantly said "Ah,yes, Hi" That's all!!!
Jaebeom: We're Hyung. Senior!
Wooyoung: Omg It's really perverted. What Jaebeom hyung said happened when we didn't know each other.
Jaebeom: I was in JYP building. You had to know that I was attached to JYP!
Wooyoung: I was there for an audition Anyway! It's because I was waiting for my turn, listening to music. You always tease me that I didn't greet at that time.
Taecyeon: How about me?
Wooyoung: I didn't know who Taecyeon hyung is. I was too tired and out of mind to prepare for the audition. I even asked "did you have a meal?" Wa~you just talked only about your side!
Taecyeon: it's truth that wooyoung is rude. Every member thought in the same way. It means that his first impression was
Jaebeom: The more we're close, the more he's abrupt. HAHA. Actually, I love him~

Q. Uncomfortable moment due to the number of members

Taecyeon: When it comes to choosing dishes. Did you see Jaebeom ordering dishes? Usually, we made one selection. This time it's no need but we ordered both pizza and hamburgers. That always happens.
Taecyeon: Junho, Chansung and Wooyoung prefer Korean traditional food, but Jaebeom, Khun and I prefer western food such as pizza and hamburgers. That's the reason why we have a quarrel every time. I would say I like all food.
Wooyoung: He's talking about only his side. He is something weird! Junsu, let's have an interview without Taecyeon from now on.
Jaebeom: If Taecyeon is tired, he just skips meals and sleeps.
Junsu: Ah~ I was not supposed to tell the story but I have to. Taecyeon eats his dish if he likes it. If not, he eats others' dishes.
Taecyeon: Then, Why not tell your own story?

Q. Who's the most ambitious?

All: Junsu and Junho. The Jun brothers.
(singles: I heard Junsu's nickname is a Cool guy with his casual/ordinary clothes)
Jaebeom: Frankly, he's a terrorist in his clothes. (hahaha omg Jay's answers are always funny ^^)
Taecyeon: Recently, am I the Cool guy?

Q. Miss Right

Wooyoung: I just like the girls who are pretty in their normal pants and t-shirt.
Jaebeom: Too much cute and pretty isn't good. I just like the natural beauty.
Teacyeon: Career woman and free and easy. Good looking and S line are plus factors.
Wooyoung: Why don't you interview girls?

Q. 2pm's weapon

Jaebeom: Performance. I show my performance everybody don't and can't. Mine is almost new.
Taecyeon: We're the first team who sings live songs on air and does acrobatics altogether.
Jaebeom: It's early to say but people say like that in case of performance, it's 2pm.
Teacyeon: A lot of people enjoy our stages and feel us that we are different from existing idols. I think they love our real, natural and funny lives off stage. That is 2pm's only weapon.

- Because of the other member's schedule, only Jaebeom, Junho, Taecyeon, and Wooyoung joined.
- You can read more details about this interview in the issue of July, magazine Singles

Cr: 2pm-online.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Looking hot in red at Music Bank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suFMMzaIpJE

Cute CF moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pslfMiyIXf0

090619 Jae Beom's Interview with Lady Gaga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlxYW9zLzkA

090619 K.Will Ft. 2PM Jae Beom - One Droplet In A Second
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1ecHd9oY6g

He's very humble and modest, which I'm not surprised by, because that's the vibe I get from him...Wooyung's interview on It's Time is today!!!!

Nichkhun reveals all : How’s life like in Korea

After clearing his packed schedule, Khun – Nichkhun Horavejkul, the shinning idol from 2PM, who is currently famous in Korea, flew back to his homeland and had a fan meeting with his Thai fans. He was also invited as one of guest performers for a big concert of Thailand’s top two Divas, Christina Aguilera and Mai Charoenpura. This special trip of his made all the Thai fans excited and happy.

This was because Khun could not come back to Thailand often, sanook.com’s entertainment news team would not miss this chance to interview this young boy especially we would keen to find out how it’s like working in Korea.

How was the concert with Thai Divas, P’ Mai and P’ Tina?

Before getting on the stage, P’ Mai told me to be prepare for something special (laugh). I only thought that she was teasing me but then I never thought that she was going to kiss me on my cheeks. I think she must be very happy to do so (laugh).

Did you pick the songs to perform on stage yourself?

Ahh… you mean Nothing Better, right? It’s the song that I especially picked myself for the show. I think it should match the atmosphere of this concert. It’s something that I want to tell my fans that if I don’t have them I wouldn’t come this far. But I have to tell you that this is actually not my own song so that people won’t get confused. The original singer sings it more beautifully. (laugh)

How was it like performing in Thailand as you have only been performing in Korea?

I was very excited! It was the biggest stage I had ever performed. Especially it was P’Mai and P’Tina’s concert, so I had to do better than everyone had expected. Sadly, I didn’t have much time to prepare for it. I only got to practice for about half an hour each day. The performance I had with them did not get along well but I did my best.

So you were under the pressure and nervous for the feedback you might receive?

I was pretty nervous as it was a really big concert. P’ Mai and P’ Tina are both super stars so I had to do my best and I had given my all. I just thought that I would not let the two down for inviting me and made them lose their faces.

This time, are there any Korean fans coming to see you?

I actually saw 5 of them at the fan meeting just now. I was surprised to see them coming all the way here but I was glad though.

Your look in Again & Again seems grown up so much. How was the feedback?

The feedback was like…I look different with my short hair. Some even said that it just made me look too young. The concept for Again & Again is to make us look manlier and more mature. The beat of the song sounds stronger. In 10 points out of 10, it’s a bit playful song like boys in junior high school playing around. But in Again & Again, it’s a bit more mature like boys in high school who know more about life and start to know what love is.

How did you prepare your body for it?

Actually I've regularly been working out to have my body fit. I’m the type of person who doesn’t get fat no matter how much I eat. I then have to do more weight training to build some muscles. And it matches with the concept of this album that they need us to look more fit and manlier to the point that we look like a grown up man.

Are you happy with you body now?

Not really. I would like to have more muscles so I try to eat more.

Is it also because of other members that make you want to have bigger body?

I think so. (laugh) Everyone has a really strong body.

We heard from a rumor that you also/ wanted to show your “six packs” like Jaebeom, is that true?

Oh… where did you heard that from? Who told you that? (embarrassingly laugh). I don’t have six packs yet and I can’t really compete with Jaebeom. He is the god of six packs. (burst out laughing) He really has such a great body.

But Jaebeom also said that he was envious you for your good looking.

Well…I think it’s just my appearance. And I think that look alone will not last long in this business. There was once an interview from a TV program that asked me if I thought that I became this famous because of my appearance and I just replied them “Yes”. I do believe that my face has got me this far. I still haven’t got many opportunities to show my abilities. So to have a solo performance in this concert of P’ Mai & P’ Tina was really my first opportunity to showcase my solo skills of dancing, singing, and playing piano. So I feel a bit of pressure because I wanted everything to go beyond what other people might have had expected of me.

Did you have any pressure working with other members?

Working with the other members doesn’t put me under pressure at all. They have seen my determinations and my efforts when we trained and practiced. At the beginning, they might think that I’ve come this far just because I’ve got the look. However, whenever I go to variety shows, I have shown that I’ve tried everything to adapt myself to get along with Korean people. I can play what they play. I can make people see my developments and say that I’m getting better. I’d actually love to hear this kind of comments from people saying that I have improved.

Is it because you put yourself under pressure when you see other members being excel in dancing or singing so you try to develop yourself in order to be better all the time?

I try not to envy the others. I never think of such thing. Instead, I realize that they have some real talents and I try to learn from them. Like Jaebeom, he dances better than me so I always ask and listen to his suggestions. And Junsu, he sings really well so I keep asking for his advices like “Should I sing this way? or this way? I keep asking them so that I can also develop. I think when Jaebeom said that he envied me, he was just joking around as there’s nothing he should be jealous of me. He has everything apart from being tall (laugh). He always says that he’s short but he has all the charisma that ones could have, he dances very well, he sings really well. His body is so perfect. There is nothing he should envy me.

we heard that you have received a lot of love from seniors in Korean Entertainment scenes like Kang Ho Dong. What are things that those seniors teach you?

Basically I was told to put my heart onto my works. There are many seniors out there that are better that me and I need to respect them. I may not be as great as others in the show but I always bow my head or “Wai” (Thai way of paying respect) to show my respect toward them. Sometimes, I share drinking water to them and they seem to love this kind of manner I have not because of my ability. I think it’s important to respect them since I regard them as my seniors who are better than me.

When you appear on variety shows, you got to show quite a lot of your talents, didn’t you?

Well, it’s actually not talents or anything (laugh). It’s more like dorkiness acts (laugh). This is because Kang Ho Dong likes to do funny things. Some people used to ask me why I’m a little bit quiet and reserved when I’m in Thailand as they see me very noisy back in Korea like a little kid. It is because of the Korean working style which I have to adjust myself to. They won’t like it if I’m being too composed or self-possessed. I won’t be able to get along with them. So I need to adapt myself to them, I play like they play; I make funny faces like they do. When I’m in Thailand if Thai people can take it, I can also do those funny faces here (laugh) because that is me. I think I’m a bit funny and playful. However, for Thai people, if you play too much it could reflect that you are disrespectful. So I need to be considerate and change my behaviors according to the situations I am in.

And were you pressured when people think you are different being in Thailand and Korea?

Not at all, I think everyone understands me. Actually they didn’t question me. They just wondered if I was being told to do certain things as a concept. But I don’t feel any pressure and I know that Thai fans will understand me as the TV shows in Thailand and Korea are somewhat different.

Have you ever checked your feedbacks from Thai Netizens?

Mostly my mother is the one who emails me things and asks me to check them out to see how they are talking about me. When I see those feedbacks, I feel kind of good as I can also check how Thai people think about me. Some said that I still lag in some singing and dancing. And I know myself that I still lack a lot of skills which I’m trying to improve to prove myself to Thai people. I want to make them accept my capability and tell me if it’s good enough already or something like that.

Recently, you have filmed a reality show where you’ve got to date with girls. What were the feedbacks like?

Just one girl actually, not “girls” (laugh). The feedbacks were actually better than I thought. When the first preview was out, many fans were upset and were like “Oh no what did Khun just do? Didn’t Khun care about his fans at all?” something like that. So I started to worry on how the feedbacks were gonna be if the whole show had been seen. But when it was actually aired, people got to see another light of me and saw how I would be like if I have a girlfriend. They saw that I’m more of a gentleman who wants to take care his girlfriend all the time. Now everyone can see this side of me, a manly side. Usually, most people think that I would be sweet and soft based on the way I look. But actually my real side is a bit tough and daring. I love to try my hands on many new things all the time.

But before this show, you actually have been to other show where you have to flirt with a guy, haven’t you? So which one is harder, winning a guy’s heart or a girl’s heart?

Oh! (Embarrassingly laugh). This must be the hardest question I’ve had (laugh) Well… which one is harder? Hitting on a guy is hard but actually when we did it, we knew well that nothing was really going on. He would not be attracted by me anyway (Embarrassingly laugh goes on). Everyone knows he’s a real man. But for a woman, she might actually fall for me and I might end up letting her down. So it was harder for me to make a pass at girls than guys.

How were the feedbacks from your fans from the day you first debut to present?

Most of the fans are happy to see my developments. They see that my Korean is progressing; my singing has also improved as well as my dancing. Both of my appearance and body are also changed in a better way. They acknowledge my hard working. There’re also some fans that are possessive like when they knew that I had to do the dating show. They all thought that it would risk my image as an idol and started to worry about my future. But in my group of 2PM, we are true to ourselves. We are man of his word. We do not have anything to hide so I don’t worry about keeping the image much. This is just how I am. If people see me like this and then in the next 10 years, they see me differently they will be disappointed. So I’d rather show the real me from the very start and in 10 years if they still accept and love me for who I am. I would like them to be my fans forever

Does this make you worry that it will be difficult for you to have a real girlfriend ?

Some fans told me to hook up with that girl (laugh). They want me to date that girl. I don’t worry that I cannot have a girlfriend. If I am ready to see someone, I think my fans would understand me. I work really hard these days and when it’s about time for me to be in love with someone for real. I believe that my fans would understand. It’s just human nature thing. I don’t think my fans want to see me living by myself forever (laugh).

Lastly, would you like to leave any message to your fans ?

I would like you to check out this album Again & Again. In Thailand, our album will come in a Special Edition and it would be great if you love it. I and the rest of 2PM members are trying to improve ourselves and work harder. I would like you to keep an eye on what else 2PM will bring up in the future. Our next album will be released soon, let see if it will be a full lenght album or singles album. Please look forward to our works. Thank you very much.

The End.

Credit: Thai-English by Wee@2pm-Online.com, Edited by Offogato@2pm-online.com
Source: Sanook.com

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

Does anyone else not understand that liquidy stuff they add on the guys' shirts...I think it's gross...normally, they'd have black, but since the outfits changed color, they changed the color of the gooey thing too.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Awww, he was funny! He was really cute @ the end of the clip. He look like the Mexican boy who use to like my lil sis but Junsu is way better. :lol:
hahah!!! i can't wait to see Khun and Wooyoung interview now!! lol ^_^

Does this make you worry that it will be difficult for you to have a real girlfriend ?

Some fans told me to hook up with that girl (laugh). They want me to date that girl. I don’t worry that I cannot have a girlfriend. If I am ready to see someone, I think my fans would understand me. I work really hard these days and when it’s about time for me to be in love with someone for real. I believe that my fans would understand. It’s just human nature thing. I don’t think my fans want to see me living by myself forever (laugh).
haha!! shoot he does deserve to fall in love!! i just hop that girl who he fall in love will treat him good!! love him for him and not just because he's Nichkhun from 2PM!! ^_^. Shoot i would totally understand if he falls in love!! i'll be a little disappointed but what can i do!! he's a human being!! lol.!! everybody fall in love and nobody can stop people from falling in love!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah!!! i can't wait to see Khun and Wooyoung interview now!! lol ^_^

haha!! shoot he does deserve to fall in love!! i just hop that girl who he fall in love will treat him good!! love him for him and not just because he's Nichkhun from 2PM!! ^_^. Shoot i would totally understand if he falls in love!! i'll be a little disappointed but what can i do!! he's a human being!! lol.!! everybody fall in love and nobody can stop people from falling in love!!
I agree.

As long Jay find a good gf, Im will be ok because it make me happy to see someone I love happy. (Wooo it sound like Im his ex gf or something ( I dont mind to be Jay ex gf.) :loool: