2006 High School Graduates

lil1

sarNie Egg
Just curious who here is graduating from high school this year and is planning to to go to college? and if so what colleges are you planning to go to???

I'm considering going to UC San Diego...but not sure...

How about you?

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
im a senior...i plan to attend either uc davis or sacramento state...i dont noe yet...wow coll that u are going to uc san diego...its oo far for me...i got accepted there too...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
aaah, what's so great about harvard anyhow...lol

dfemc

sarNie Adult
noungning said:
nothing's good about harvard. it's just the money u get when u get out that's real good.
[post="109518"][/post]​
hahhah...that's right...money's always good. but what's most interesting is that most harvard grads go to work in China instead....cuz they would never make the kind of money they make over in China, here in the U.S., even if they worked all their lives. :loool: n let's just say spoken from....familiar knowledge. ^_^

slee00

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:
lol i was '05 high school graduate....... hehe
[post="109646"][/post]​

You guys are just babies! I was a '87 graduate! I have a 06 senior son and he is going to OU....Sooner allt he way! lol

Dang I am old!

noungning

Heartless
dfemc said:
hahhah...that's right...money's always good. but what's most interesting is that most harvard grads go to work in China instead....cuz they would never make the kind of money they make over in China, here in the U.S., even if they worked all their lives. :loool: n let's just say spoken from....familiar knowledge. ^_^
[post="109575"][/post]​
yeah i know because overseas pays crazy money for execs that graduated with masters or phds and especially from harvard. gosh i can not imagine the pentions, salaries, perks and bonuses per year. like bill gates, he just sleeps and he makes $40 mil USD. now that is just some crazy shit lol

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
slee00 said:
You guys are just babies! I was a '87 graduate! I have a 06 senior son and he is going to OU....Sooner allt he way! lol
Dang I am old!
[post="109682"][/post]​
wowww...i was born in 88. but hey its ok..at least you have your life set..me..im getthing scared about my future.