3 lub tooj npab trailer

pclkck

sarNie Egg
any movie can be about a poor girl working for rich ppl. but its just that we're so used to seeing that in kdramas so of course it will be different if hmong ppl do it.
exactly my point. its not different in a good way. why imitating something that u can't make look decent enough to put on screen. and it just look akward. plus the actors can't even act. they can't even compare to the mtt actors.

Just a waste of people's time and money.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
exactly my point. its not different in a good way. why imitating something that u can't make look decent enough to put on screen. and it just look akward. plus the actors can't even act. they can't even compare to the mtt actors.

Just a waste of people's time and money.
well its only their first movie so of course there's a few flaws here and there. if you're saying so much then why dont u make ur own home movie and we'll see how good you are too and lets see if your actors/actress can act!!!! ppl's acting will change overtime. you can just expect someone to be a pro if its their first time being on screen. it takes time.

well if its a waste of money then y even buy it in the first place??

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
you know if you watch the movie for what it really is and not for the quality of it then you'll enjoy it a lot more but if you keep on pointing out their flaws in the movie then you wont enjoy it at all

for me even though i was in the movie when i first watched it i could point out almost all the flaws and thought they could have done things in another way but after i watched it 2 or 3 more times i started liking the movie more and those flaws didn't bother me that much like the first time anymore because i took the time to watch the movie and the story line. Everything did flow together and i understood what was going on through out the movie. Which at the end of the day at least i got what happened, and i also like it how there was that cliffhanger at the end.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
you know if you watch the movie for what it really is and not for the quality of it then you'll enjoy it a lot more but if you keep on pointing out their flaws in the movie then you wont enjoy it at all

for me even though i was in the movie when i first watched it i could point out almost all the flaws and thought they could have done things in another way but after i watched it 2 or 3 more times i started liking the movie more and those flaws didn't bother me that much like the first time anymore because i took the time to watch the movie and the story line. Everything did flow together and i understood what was going on through out the movie. Which at the end of the day at least i got what happened, and i also like it how there was that cliffhanger at the end.
EXACTLY!! i like this movie a lot. i've watched it like 50 times already. the story line is good. can't wait for part 2.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
wow!!! azngirl!!! you are big fans of SEG now, huh? well yeah me too

EXACTLY!! i like this movie a lot. i've watched it like 50 times already. the story line is good. can't wait for part 2.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

lol..u were in the movie? really? who were you?

pclkck

sarNie Egg
well its only their first movie so of course there's a few flaws here and there. if you're saying so much then why dont u make ur own home movie and we'll see how good you are too and lets see if your actors/actress can act!!!! ppl's acting will change overtime. you can just expect someone to be a pro if its their first time being on screen. it takes time.

well if its a waste of money then y even buy it in the first place??

u think i would buy this load of crap. i didn't even buy it. haha i rather buy ones that shows how our hmong people lived, be it in laos or in the US. Unlike this unrealistic movie. if its gonna be imaginative why not give them super power then. If its gonna relate to human life why not make it relate to how our life is instead of the life of other cultures. why do u think i don't make my own movies cause i don't know how. unlike those stupid people who don't know how and do it anyways to rip people off. :mellow:

To tell u the truth my brother did short films with nothing but a digital cam corder and video editing and they are wayyyyyyyy better than this load of crap. besides i never said anything about the flaws. of course its their first movie its not gonna be good. i was just saying about the whole storyline and the plot how they always resemble korean dramas. and the actors and actresses, theres something called an "AUDITION". Not that u just go and pick anyone thats related to u to make the movie which im sure that like 75% of the casts are. :tease:

If u want to go ahead and waste ur money on this kind of shit, then go ahead. Just face it that there critics and there will be people who don't like it, so don't try going to convince people to like a movie. Geesh just face the fact that it sucked and the majority of people wouldn't buy this stupid crap. i know people like u. ur probably one of those stupid girls that write i love u babie everywhere even on urself, thats why ur obsessed with this kind of shit :lol:

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
u think i would buy this load of crap. i didn't even buy it. haha i rather buy ones that shows how our hmong people lived, be it in laos or in the US. Unlike this unrealistic movie. if its gonna be imaginative why not give them super power then. If its gonna relate to human life why not make it relate to how our life is instead of the life of other cultures. why do u think i don't make my own movies cause i don't know how. unlike those stupid people who don't know how and do it anyways to rip people off. :mellow:

To tell u the truth my brother did short films with nothing but a digital cam corder and video editing and they are wayyyyyyyy better than this load of crap. besides i never said anything about the flaws. of course its their first movie its not gonna be good. i was just saying about the whole storyline and the plot how they always resemble korean dramas. and the actors and actresses, theres something called an "AUDITION". Not that u just go and pick anyone thats related to u to make the movie which im sure that like 75% of the casts are. :tease:

If u want to go ahead and waste ur money on this kind of shit, then go ahead. Just face it that there critics and there will be people who don't like it, so don't try going to convince people to like a movie. Geesh just face the fact that it sucked and the majority of people wouldn't buy this stupid crap. i know people like u. ur probably one of those stupid girls that write i love u babie everywhere even on urself, thats why ur obsessed with this kind of shit :lol:
actually.. SEG did run auditions for this drama
lol.
that's why a lot of people thought it was going to be super-fantastic
but turned out to be something else
i'm not saying i did..
because i haven't seen it yet...
to be honest about this..
i was really looking forward to the drama
until i saw the trailer
i didn't like the quality
and all that talk started to seem like BS to me
not BS.. but... hmm.. how do i say this?
not what i had in mind?
it's not what i imagined...
of course. there is time for improvement.
i'm sorry if that whole BS part sounded rude
i type just how i talk. lol.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling

you know what's funny about you saying that 75% of the casts are related because some of us are actually related and we just didn't know it at first! lol i found out while in the movie that my parents were somehow related or knew SEG....and there were other cast members who were long distance relatives of SEG that they never knew about either...lol...how a movie can bring families that you never knew together is really a great thing. I'm glad that i was a part of this movie because i got to meet so many great and talented people... :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you know what's funny about you saying that 75% of the casts are related because some of us are actually related and we just didn't know it at first! lol i found out while in the movie that my parents were somehow related or knew SEG....and there were other cast members who were long distance relatives of SEG that they never knew about either...lol...how a movie can bring families that you never knew together is really a great thing. I'm glad that i was a part of this movie because i got to meet so many great and talented people... :D
actually...
hmong people just think they are all related

this is how a conversation works:

"what are your parent's name?"
" x x x "
"oh... do you guys know x x x ?"
"yes.. they are our x x x "
"well.. we are x x x to them.. that means you guys are x x x to us"

then... wha lah!
you guys are related!!!
congratulations!

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
actually...

" x x x "

then... wha lah!
you guys are related!!!
congratulations!
lol that's actualy close to how it went but it's funny to find out that PC's family and my dad use to live together....lol....and us children didn't know that eachother actually exist until the movie thing....what's funny too was that i met PC on here i think and started emailing her....then we met at the new years and found out we were related...lol...it was pretty funny! :lol:

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
ok, let me tell you

yeah, they did audition and some of those cast are not related to SEG they were all pick because they came to the audition.

i think you're just being too picky about watching movie and please stop pointing out when you are watching a movie, just watch!!!!!!!! if you are pointing then you will not feel interest with it so just watch!!!!!!! and stop pointing at the movie

i know that you haven't saw the movie so anyway nobody bother you to come and say that they are so wannabe korean dramas. So, you only like to watch those movie from thailand and laos, huh? well those are also wannabe korean, thai, & india too so everybody are the same so whatever

yeah, i do like watching those movies from thailand and laos and they can act too and way more better than us hmong american, but i'm not picky like you and pointing out at movies

oh yeah, why would you like to watch hmong movies that is about how our hmong people live and human life well there are lots of hmong movies that does this already and it enough already and it old now so we need something new and this one does tell about the young generation about love and don't u like to watch hmong love/romantic movies?

I think that you're just being too picky about hmong movies

NYIAS MUAJ NYIAS LUB TSWV YIM LOS UA MOVIE NAS, KOJ PUAS PAUB?

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
hahahahahahha

i agree with you and yep, some people does that too

actually...

" x x x "

then... wha lah!
you guys are related!!!
congratulations!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
let's not get too controversial about this.
everybody just has different taste in dramas and movies
some people are bigger critics than others.
while some don't care.. lol.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hahahahahahha

i agree with you and yep, some people does that too

sometimes my parents see some people at new years or at some jingle bell party
and take forever trying to figure out how they are related
dude.
if you don't know it by a few minutes... you're not.
lol.