3 lub tooj npab trailer

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
i know, huh? well two of them in here is being stupid and being too picky so that why

yeah, me too i don't care

let's not get too controversial about this.
everybody just has different taste in dramas and movies
some people are bigger critics than others.
while some don't care.. lol.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol...well ne ways...i just want to say that i actually like this movie/drama....there are a whole buncha mistakes and parts where u just go like WAT?, but when it comes to a plot and script...i like it...its kinda koreanish, but it doesn't mean that it's not good. if a movie's plot can draw in their audiences then it's bound to get some attention no matter if it's hmong or like koreans...

lol..my favorite part of the movie was when brad and angel first met at the park...lol as i was watching, i was like.."hey that look like sac city behind them...lol and the park looks like the park around mcclatchy high school...lol" next thing u kno..i was right..lol

and also...out of the whole cast, i think that the person who plays kalia(forgot her real name...lol) has great potential...i don't want to single anyone out, but she was my favorite character...altho some of her character's characteristics and emotions were kinda exaggerated a bit much, she did a great job acting...she can ACT...n i dont care what ne one says...

lol...n my guess is kalia chooses michael or daniel...but im leaning on michael...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
actually...
hmong people just think they are all related

this is how a conversation works:

"what are your parent's name?"
" x x x "
"oh... do you guys know x x x ?"
"yes.. they are our x x x "
"well.. we are x x x to them.. that means you guys are x x x to us"

then... wha lah!
you guys are related!!!
congratulations!

:lol: u totally rock the conversation of relatives...that's true...they always ask first parents then go all into detail...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
lol...really? lol...he's probably just too used to it..lol my aunt says that brad is actually going out with angel...this explains the kiss at her house..

kekeke...funny that you said that....
kalia is actually an excellent actress...she blew me away the first time i saw her do one of her scenes....everybody else not bad either...

pclkck

sarNie Egg
ok, let me tell you

yeah, they did audition and some of those cast are not related to SEG they were all pick because they came to the audition.

i think you're just being too picky about watching movie and please stop pointing out when you are watching a movie, just watch!!!!!!!! if you are pointing then you will not feel interest with it so just watch!!!!!!! and stop pointing at the movie

i know that you haven't saw the movie so anyway nobody bother you to come and say that they are so wannabe korean dramas. So, you only like to watch those movie from thailand and laos, huh? well those are also wannabe korean, thai, & india too so everybody are the same so whatever

yeah, i do like watching those movies from thailand and laos and they can act too and way more better than us hmong american, but i'm not picky like you and pointing out at movies

oh yeah, why would you like to watch hmong movies that is about how our hmong people live and human life well there are lots of hmong movies that does this already and it enough already and it old now so we need something new and this one does tell about the young generation about love and don't u like to watch hmong love/romantic movies?

I think that you're just being too picky about hmong movies

NYIAS MUAJ NYIAS LUB TSWV YIM LOS UA MOVIE NAS, KOJ PUAS PAUB?

well if u actually went back and see what i wrote u know what i said in the first place. I didn't point out any flaws i didn't ask for the actors and actresses to be super good and i don't expect that it would be the best. i didn't say anything about the quality or how terrible the sound is. All i said was that there could of been a little revision to the storyline that i didn't like.

Then people just wanna go and try to convince me that everything about this movie is perfect and i should think that too. I mean i wasn't hating and im not picky about hmong movies. I've watch movies that were way worst. But some people just can't face the fact that there ARE people who just don't like it period.

So don't be telling me things that i already know before u know the whole story. Gosh this is the problem with hmong people. U say one thing and it gets twisted and when u try to make ur point and the whole story is turn upside down. geesh.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
and then again over and over everybody has their own opinion....some people like it some people don't...
some is welling to give it a try some won't
there's always two sides....
how come it sounds like some people is getting a little upset in here...or maybe it's just the way im reading it...lol...
ok then in the end i still like this movie and that's what matters....lol... :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
well if u actually went back and see what i wrote u know what i said in the first place. I didn't point out any flaws i didn't ask for the actors and actresses to be super good and i don't expect that it would be the best. i didn't say anything about the quality or how terrible the sound is. All i said was that there could of been a little revision to the storyline that i didn't like.

Then people just wanna go and try to convince me that everything about this movie is perfect and i should think that too. I mean i wasn't hating and im not picky about hmong movies. I've watch movies that were way worst. But some people just can't face the fact that there ARE people who just don't like it period.

So don't be telling me things that i already know before u know the whole story. Gosh this is the problem with hmong people. U say one thing and it gets twisted and when u try to make ur point and the whole story is turn upside down. geesh.
people have their own opinions and u have urs...its okay if u don't like it becuz others do...and trust me, i've seen worst too...

also, the comment about hmong people..im guessing ur hmong too, so that makes u part of that group...all of us are hmong..n the only reason why words would be kinda twisted around in here is becuz we are all reading text with no emotion in them...what a person types might mean in a good way but becuz there's no expression or emotion in text, it could offend others...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol...u guys kno wat? u kno the nurse at the end of the movie when angel gets a miscarriage? lol..that nurse is just phoua chang...she n i used to go to school together...lol she competed in the miss hmong pageant but lost to paj zaub khang(a relative of mine)

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
lol...u guys kno wat? u kno the nurse at the end of the movie when angel gets a miscarriage? lol..that nurse is just phoua chang...she n i used to go to school together...lol she competed in the miss hmong pageant but lost to paj zaub khang(a relative of mine)
yea i knew that lol....i thought she should have won the pageant instead of paj zaub khang because if you look back phang chang did a really good job through out the pageant. she was confident in what she was talking about, just the way she held herself up on stay made me really like her....plus she's hmong green...lol...no offense....but anyways props for paj zaub khang for winning anyways...hehehehe.....sorry out of topic :D

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
oh yea in the movie i just love the part where jack goes "i've bought this ring for you about three months ago. don't take it off. if you do i'll go buy two more if you take those two off i'll go buy four more...and i told you that i only love you...." awwwwwwwww it sounded so much better in hmong though....
i just heart that scene...
love it when the guy goes after the girl and he knows for a FACT that she loves him too even though she lies.... :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol...really? lol...he's probably just too used to it..lol my aunt says that brad is actually going out with angel...this explains the kiss at her house..

oh i already know about that..that they're datin..that's why when i heard it i was like..oops...wrong name...lol..

pclkck

sarNie Egg
people have their own opinions and u have urs...its okay if u don't like it becuz others do...and trust me, i've seen worst too...

also, the comment about hmong people..im guessing ur hmong too, so that makes u part of that group...all of us are hmong..n the only reason why words would be kinda twisted around in here is becuz we are all reading text with no emotion in them...what a person types might mean in a good way but becuz there's no expression or emotion in text, it could offend others...

yeah i know people have their own opinions but i don't know why others just have to make such a big deal about it. i mean i said i didn't like the story line very much and then people get mad and tell me to go make my own. i mean i wasn't saying that it was bad and i don't even care about how bad the quality is. i was just voicing on what i think.

yeah and the whole hmong twisted word thing, sorry if i offended anyone, its just that some stupid lady is starting shit with my mom at work, and now my mom wants to go to the ogies to talk it out and they all backed down cause they had the same problem with other ladies before and everyone knows that. But they still talking shit behind my mom's back, so i was just pissed thats all.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
omg! angel and brad are dating?! omg i knew i knew i knew i knew i knew it! right when i saw the movie i knew something was up. i felt that love vibe between them. omg! i knew it! i thought they're were so cute together. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
kekekekeke that's one of the reasons why i like their coupling better cuz for some reason there's this chemistry between brad and angel that's undeniable....they just have it...lol...do i make sense?

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
u think i would buy this load of crap. i didn't even buy it. haha i rather buy ones that shows how our hmong people lived, be it in laos or in the US. Unlike this unrealistic movie. if its gonna be imaginative why not give them super power then. If its gonna relate to human life why not make it relate to how our life is instead of the life of other cultures. why do u think i don't make my own movies cause i don't know how. unlike those stupid people who don't know how and do it anyways to rip people off. :mellow:

To tell u the truth my brother did short films with nothing but a digital cam corder and video editing and they are wayyyyyyyy better than this load of crap. besides i never said anything about the flaws. of course its their first movie its not gonna be good. i was just saying about the whole storyline and the plot how they always resemble korean dramas. and the actors and actresses, theres something called an "AUDITION". Not that u just go and pick anyone thats related to u to make the movie which im sure that like 75% of the casts are. :tease:

If u want to go ahead and waste ur money on this kind of shit, then go ahead. Just face it that there critics and there will be people who don't like it, so don't try going to convince people to like a movie. Geesh just face the fact that it sucked and the majority of people wouldn't buy this stupid crap. i know people like u. ur probably one of those stupid girls that write i love u babie everywhere even on urself, thats why ur obsessed with this kind of shit :lol:
just so u know, i am not those types of stupid girls who write i love u babie on myself kk. i know u do though :p well there u go, if u dont wanna buy it and support then quite complaining about it then. i dont care if u buy it or not. not my problem that girls like u r hating all the time.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
kekekekeke that's one of the reasons why i like their coupling better cuz for some reason there's this chemistry between brad and angel that's undeniable....they just have it...lol...do i make sense?
i totally understand you. if only there were more lovely dovey clips of them. in a way i enjoyed watching them more than kalia and the four men. hahahahhahahahahaha when i was watching the movie, i can feel that strong chemistry between them. but with kalia and the four men, it was hard. i couldnt feel that love vibe anywhere. which will even add more to the mystery, who will kalia choose? but somehow i have a feeling that she A) choose nobody or B)a new guy shows up. lol lol lol

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i totally understand you. if only there were more lovely dovey clips of them. in a way i enjoyed watching them more than kalia and the four men. hahahahhahahahahaha when i was watching the movie, i can feel that strong chemistry between them. but with kalia and the four men, it was hard. i couldnt feel that love vibe anywhere. which will even add more to the mystery, who will kalia choose? but somehow i have a feeling that she A) choose nobody or B)a new guy shows up. lol lol lol
hahahahha i know the ending already....well i think i do.....