3 lub tooj npab trailer

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
^lucky you! hahahahahahaha
i think that jack should get alli pregnant again! hahahahahahahah i was so devastated when she got the miscarriage. and when he can be like "honey think about our child." or something corny like that. hahahahahahahaha

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol...the pairing that i dont like the most is blong and kalia...u already kno he's not gonna get her..he's in the friend zone...n the movie is called THREE bracelets..not FOUR n he's got the fourth bracelet...which the first three are already on her..

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
lol...the pairing that i dont like the most is blong and kalia...u already kno he's not gonna get her..he's in the friend zone...n the movie is called THREE bracelets..not FOUR n he's got the fourth bracelet...which the first three are already on her..
I actually like blong in the movie....for some reason i like his character and Bee the guy playing blong is doing a fantastic job portraying him...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
since there are so many people making positive and negative reviews
i just might try to get myself a copy
lol...u should..at first i wasn't so sure whether it was good or not, but i got myself a copy and i really like it...there were some flaws but if u leave that out....it's rather interesting

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
lol...u should..at first i wasn't so sure whether it was good or not, but i got myself a copy and i really like it...there were some flaws but if u leave that out....it's rather interesting
is it going to be available during the Sacramento new years ?
or should i ask SEG?
lol.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
I actually like blong in the movie....for some reason i like his character and Bee the guy playing blong is doing a fantastic job portraying him...
I second that! i thought that blong was a really good actor in portraying Bee. u were pretty good yourself too! :lol: "girls shouldnt be the one chasing after the guys. we wait and make them come after us." btw, in the movie were you suppose to be rich?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I second that! i thought that blong was a really good actor in portraying Bee. u were pretty good yourself too! :lol: "girls shouldnt be the one chasing after the guys. we wait and make them come after us." btw, in the movie were you suppose to be rich?
okay im confused? who was in the movie? n which character were they?

snow

sarNie Egg
i totally understand you. if only there were more lovely dovey clips of them. in a way i enjoyed watching them more than kalia and the four men. hahahahhahahahahaha when i was watching the movie, i can feel that strong chemistry between them. but with kalia and the four men, it was hard. i couldnt feel that love vibe anywhere. which will even add more to the mystery, who will kalia choose? but somehow i have a feeling that she A) choose nobody or B)a new guy shows up. lol lol lol
I actually like Kalia more than Angel.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
something like that but i don't like to show off that i'm rich and i'm not as rich as the guys....

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like Kalia more than Angel.
acting wise kalia is better but i think couple wise jack and alli's a lot better....

oh wait until you see part two!!!

there's some cute scenes between the actors and actresses...but i won't tell who....lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
acting wise kalia is better but i think couple wise jack and alli's a lot better....

oh wait until you see part two!!!

there's some cute scenes between the actors and actresses...but i won't tell who....lol
wait..how do u kno this?