Well, I'm not really going to comment about the pictures - it's really her life. And in the end, it's really her image that's she damaging. However, I have to say that I'm not surprised. A lot of people have this image of Thai celebrities, that they are these perfect, little innocent creatures. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but they're not. Poo's not the first Thai celebrity that I've seen partying it up. I've seen Thai celebrities in Thailand partying and in general being more wild than these pictures of Poo. Hell, dude, I've even seen them doing drugs.

But anyways, what I wanted to comment on was the fact that a lot of people in here are saying, "so much for studying." I'm not defending Poo, cause I don't know her studying habits, but I still want to say that just cause someone likes to party doesn't automatically make them a bad student. It's a pet peeve of mine that people will assume simply cause you're all for partying, you can't be smart and a good student. I love to party, but I still graduated from Stanford with a double major and honors. There are people out there that are homebodies, but they never study, so let's not assume that she's not studying simply based on the fact that she goes out.
i have to agree with you. we can never make any generalizations based on one individual or even on a handful of people...anyone who makes such assumptions are in the wrong off the bat...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Holy crap O.O Poo looks horrible and she's acting like a slut... So much for a good role model <.<

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I love how some here are so quick to generalize. <_< She's not giving anyone a bad rap but herself and her family.

Well, I'm not really going to comment about the pictures - it's really her life. And in the end, it's really her image that's she damaging. However, I have to say that I'm not surprised. A lot of people have this image of Thai celebrities, that they are these perfect, little innocent creatures. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but they're not. Poo's not the first Thai celebrity that I've seen partying it up. I've seen Thai celebrities in Thailand partying and in general being more wild than these pictures of Poo. Hell, dude, I've even seen them doing drugs.

But anyways, what I wanted to comment on was the fact that a lot of people in here are saying, "so much for studying." I'm not defending Poo, cause I don't know her studying habits, but I still want to say that just cause someone likes to party doesn't automatically make them a bad student. It's a pet peeve of mine that people will assume simply cause you're all for partying, you can't be smart and a good student. I love to party, but I still graduated from Stanford with a double major and honors. There are people out there that are homebodies, but they never study, so let's not assume that she's not studying simply based on the fact that she goes out.
You worded it perfectly.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah Juicee ditto on the partying/studying thing. I learned the hard way freshman year that people at my school knew how to party hard but study hard too. At first I was just doing the partying thing and didn't know how to balance the two but it can be done. And some of the more prestigious schools have some of the biggest party animals. At Notre Dame you can walk around smoking a joint and none of the DPS officers will blink an eye. And some of the pot heads were pre-meds who got drunk and high every weekend and still kept up a high GPA.

As for Poo is she posting these pics on her facebook or are they from a friend's facebook? If on her own I guess she really doesn't care about her rep.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
deng... you would think she has learn her lesson the first time. :lol: guess not! She keeps this up, it can lead to something worst.

Yeah Juicee ditto on the partying/studying thing. I learned the hard way freshman year that people at my school knew how to party hard but study hard too. At first I was just doing the partying thing and didn't know how to balance the two but it can be done. And some of the more prestigious schools have some of the biggest party animals. At Notre Dame you can walk around smoking a joint and none of the DPS officers will blink an eye. And some of the pot heads were pre-meds who got drunk and high every weekend and still kept up a high GPA.

As for Poo is she posting these pics on her facebook or are they from a friend's facebook? If on her own I guess she really doesn't care about her rep.
the photos are from her own personal facebook, under her actual name (nataya lindbergh).

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

I strongly agree with you.
I've seen people like that.
I am so moved though.
I could only admire them.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

I agree, some people can find perfect harmony in studying hard and partying hard but a lot of the catty comments made against Poo is because she straight out lies. If she enjoys partying then say so, she's already doing it anyway, and having photos taken everywhere she goes so it's plain stupid to deny such allegations when they're true. Poo calling the guys around her gay. :rolleyes: Keeps on insisting that she's not a party person. :rolleyes: I don't know but when I look at these photos, I don't say, oh she's such a bad student, I say, whoa, her hormones are raging wild, which projects out a loose image. I party, I'm sure a lot of us here do since the age range here is quite diverse but at the same time, we don't boast ourselves with our tongues in men's mouths and hands all over our bodies. One of my HS buddies attends UCSB, they have crazy wild parties and trust me, she's one of the most insane gals I've ever known but even she doesn't seem to behave poorly this way. There's a thin line between partying and whoring but still, there's a line.

It's sad, Poo is gorgeous but she needs to calm down and stop believing that this type of attention is healthy. You can tell, Poo loves the attention, the way her eyes look into the cameras and her fingers. -_- Sure, she's ruining her own image but it's just so sad.

Well, Poo's career sort of fell apart when she kept on having boy trouble, that's why she hasn't been nang'ake for a while, actually, rarely releases lakorns. Keeping up a clean image is important, Poo is aware of that. After this outburst of partying, I doubt she'll ever lead again at Ch. 7 unless her contract expires and she moves over to Ch. 3. Some Ch. 3 nang'akes have a history and past but they still lead lakorns so perhaps Poo will have better chances at Ch. 3 when she makes a return.

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
lmfao!!

ah, she's young...just look back to your past. now YOU KNOW you kissed hella ugly frogs too...you gotta weed 'em out to get to the princes!

experience is what makes us who we are...nobody's perfect; we can only strive to be better! so maybe the next guy will be better? just from the side, i'd say he may be a lil better than JOEY BOY! hahaha

I agree, some people can find perfect harmony in studying hard and partying hard but a lot of the catty comments made against Poo is because she straight out lies. If she enjoys partying then say so, she's already doing it anyway, and having photos taken everywhere she goes so it's plain stupid to deny such allegations when they're true. Poo calling the guys around her gay. :rolleyes: Keeps on insisting that she's not a party person. :rolleyes: I don't know but when I look at these photos, I don't say, oh she's such a bad student, I say, whoa, her hormones are raging wild, which projects out a loose image. I party, I'm sure a lot of us here do since the age range here is quite diverse but at the same time, we don't boast ourselves with our tongues in men's mouths and hands all over our bodies. One of my HS buddies attends UCSB, they have crazy wild parties and trust me, she's one of the most insane gals I've ever known but even she doesn't seem to behave poorly this way. There's a thin line between partying and whoring but still, there's a line.

It's sad, Poo is gorgeous but she needs to calm down and stop believing that this type of attention is healthy. You can tell, Poo loves the attention, the way her eyes look into the cameras and her fingers. -_- Sure, she's ruining her own image but it's just so sad.

Well, Poo's career sort of fell apart when she kept on having boy trouble, that's why she hasn't been nang'ake for a while, actually, rarely releases lakorns. Keeping up a clean image is important, Poo is aware of that. After this outburst of partying, I doubt she'll ever lead again at Ch. 7 unless her contract expires and she moves over to Ch. 3. Some Ch. 3 nang'akes have a history and past but they still lead lakorns so perhaps Poo will have better chances at Ch. 3 when she makes a return.
believe me hun, this is not whoring...or all that wild at all...i've seen and known plenty of gals who party this hard or at a more extreme level...

i think that poo hasn't been n'ek for a while because well, she doesn't have the huge fan base that the other ch.7 n'eks of her generation (kwan, pancake, pinky) has, and because she, frankly, cannot act. actually, poo has quite a few lakorns out for someone who can't act and gets by on their looks alone. so i think ch.7 will continue to welcome her with open arms when she returns to Thailand.

ch.3 n'eks have pasts? who? i never knew that...i'm curious now as to who has "pasts"...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
believe me hun, this is not whoring...or all that wild at all...i've seen and known plenty of gals who party this hard or at a more extreme level...

i think that poo hasn't been n'ek for a while because well, she doesn't have the huge fan base that the other ch.7 n'eks of her generation (kwan, pancake, pinky) has, and because she, frankly, cannot act. actually, poo has quite a few lakorns out for someone who can't act and gets by on their looks alone. so i think ch.7 will continue to welcome her with open arms when she returns to Thailand.

ch.3 n'eks have pasts? who? i never knew that...i'm curious now as to who has "pasts"...
Haha, well, again, different people, different opinions. I don't consider this all fun and games at a party, it's really loose.

Then I guess, you must not know enough about the big boss at Ch. 7, Khun Daeng. There are some actors/actresses who still cannot deliver in terms of acting but they continue to receive promotions like Stephen. And no, image is important and even before Poo's recent outburst of sexuality, Poo was already under waters. If you remember, when Poo was having men problems, Khun Daeng had already called Poo into her office for a chit chat and if Poo didn't pull herself together, Khun Daeng was going to punish her and still, the drama continued thus Khun Daeng stuck to that warning. Not only did Poo not receive anymore leading lakorns, she was turned into a nang'rai as her next role in a prime time lakorn. Her last lakorn with Num was an evening lakorn. Aum is known to be the sexiest female celebrity at Ch. 7 yet she doesn't have tons of photos of her partying crazily like this and we're talking about Aum who is in her early 30's, yet even Aum has an image to carry out and be a role model to others.

I really don't think Ch. 7 will welcome her with open arms, and even if they do, it'll probably be other roles, not leading anymore UNLESS Khun Daeng does step down from her throne, we'll see who fills in her place, perhaps a more forgiving and liberal one? Anyway, there are other actresses on Ch.7 that have scandals as big or smaller than Poo's and their careers have been affected so I doubt Poo will get away with this scandal. I'm not going to list which Ch. 3 nang'ake has a past, I don't have time and two, you probably won't listen anyway.

Haha, well, again, different people, different opinions. I don't consider this all fun and games at a party, it's really loose.

Then I guess, you must not know enough about the big boss at Ch. 7, Khun Daeng. There are some actors/actresses who still cannot deliver in terms of acting but they continue to receive promotions like Stephen. And no, image is important and even before Poo's recent outburst of sexuality, Poo was already under waters. If you remember, when Poo was having men problems, Khun Daeng had already called Poo into her office for a chit chat and if Poo didn't pull herself together, Khun Daeng was going to punish her and still, the drama continued thus Khun Daeng stuck to that warning. Not only did Poo not receive anymore leading lakorns, she was turned into a nang'rai as her next role in a prime time lakorn. Her last lakorn with Num was an evening lakorn. Aum is known to be the sexiest female celebrity at Ch. 7 yet she doesn't have tons of photos of her partying crazily like this and we're talking about Aum who is in her early 30's, yet even Aum has an image to carry out and be a role model to others.

I really don't think Ch. 7 will welcome her with open arms, and even if they do, it'll probably be other roles, not leading anymore UNLESS Khun Daeng does step down from her throne, we'll see who fills in her place, perhaps a more forgiving and liberal one? Anyway, there are other actresses on Ch.7 that have scandals as big or smaller than Poo's and their careers have been affected so I doubt Poo will get away with this scandal. I'm not going to list which Ch. 3 nang'ake has a past, I don't have time and two, you probably won't listen anyway.
lol...i'm not that biased as to not listen to the list of n'eks with past, especially if i have directly asked for the list. but that's fine...

you're right -- i don't know khun daeng -- lol. but i don't see a n'rai role as a downgrade at all...afterall, in lakorns, there are three main roles: p'ek, n'ek, and n'rai, that are of equal leveling...but that's how i see it...obviously, you have made it clear that you don't. even aum patcharapa is in the n'rai role currently (in pok and tui's lakorn), so i guess aum too got "downgraded"?

has there been any commotion over these photos of poo's in Thailand? when the first set of photos came out in Thailand, there was only a slight commotion, and a temporary one at that. it has already blown over hasn't it? since poo has never been one of the top n'eks, i don't think anyone really put that much emphasis on her (compared to say...let's use your example...aum patcharapa); therefore, i doubt the photos in england will cause that much of a dent on her image in Thailand when she returns. i don't think the public would dwell on these photos in say three years from now. n'rai or n'ek role, she'll still probably surface in the industry again, especially seeing as to how she just had a recent photoshoot for LIPS magazine. well, only time will tell, right? lol...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
lol...i'm not that biased as to not listen to the list of n'eks with past, especially if i have directly asked for the list. but that's fine...

you're right -- i don't know khun daeng -- lol. but i don't see a n'rai role as a downgrade at all...afterall, in lakorns, there are three main roles: p'ek, n'ek, and n'rai, that are of equal leveling...but that's how i see it...obviously, you have made it clear that you don't. even aum patcharapa is in the n'rai role currently (in pok and tui's lakorn), so i guess aum too got "downgraded"?

has there been any commotion over these photos of poo's in Thailand? when the first set of photos came out in Thailand, there was only a slight commotion, and a temporary one at that. it has already blown over hasn't it? since poo has never been one of the top n'eks, i don't think anyone really put that much emphasis on her (compared to say...let's use your example...aum patcharapa); therefore, i doubt the photos in england will cause that much of a dent on her image in Thailand when she returns. i don't think the public would dwell on these photos in say three years from now. n'rai or n'ek role, she'll still probably surface in the industry again, especially seeing as to how she just had a recent photoshoot for LIPS magazine. well, only time will tell, right? lol...
Oh you are.

Well, you see, this is the problem, whatever I'm saying besides my own opinion abput Poo's behavior isn't based on what I think or believe, it's actually what really goes on in the Thai ET industry or specifically, at Ch. 7. But for you, notice, you said "I don't this, I think that," which totally shows that you say you're open to what other people have to say but in the end, you thank them for the information but you still stick to your own perception.

With that said, Omo, are you serious? How can you possibly compare Poo to Aum? Poo and Aum are on completely different platforms. Poo hasn't fully established her image as one of the top leading nang'akes so it's easier for her to "downgrade" into a nang'rai and never return to nang'ake status. To you, the nang'rai role may not be something bad, but realistically, no one cares for the nang'rai. Aum, Yui, and even Chompoo have concrete status as nang'akes, even if they were to portray a nang'rai, the lakorn either revolves around them or their role is just as important and huge as the main leads, that's the difference. As for Poo, there is no room to shine as a nang'rai because her importance is very very minor. Actresses like Aum, Yui, and Chompoo take on nang'rai roles to further build on their acting thus winning awards and continuous praises for their diverse acting. So no, Aum did not get "downgraded" like Poo. It's not the same between Aum and Poo so you can't expect the outcome to be the same. I'm not sure if you understood the ranking of the actresses but that's as much as I can explain.

Let's just say, these photos aren't making news anymore because why should they when even before Poo left for England, she was already boring everyone out with her men problems. Oh yeah, Poo will definitely resurface again in the Thai media, I mean, anyone can. Female celebrities who wish to gain attention after a long absence usually do sexy or swimming suit shoots. Poo has said before, she wishes to return. I don't think the photos dented Poo's image at all, it just further confirmed it for everyone plus there wasn't much left of her image anyway from all of the Joey Boy-Nutt-Pat drama. Anyone can do magazines, not just nang'akes. :lol: There are plenty of nang'rais like Luketarn who come out with quite a few magazines. Of course, 3-4 years from now would make a difference but usually, celebrities who disappear and return can't compete with the celebrities that remained in BKK. Every year, there are new faces that pop up, this year, Sammie in PPF with Oil and Yui. In the next 3-4 years, new faces emerge. I'm not sure if Poo can compete against them. By then, Poo may make appearances here and there but I doubt she'll ever return to be a prime time nang'ake. But we'll see. If Poo can pull herself together, take some acting lessons while she's at it, who knows. ^_^

We'll see if Poo receives a leading lakorn this summer. It all depends on how much Khun Daeng favors you too. Khun Daeng used to be very fond of Poo so perhaps all it'll take for Khun Daeng to begin promoting Poo again is an apology and cleaning of her image. The Thai audience isn't too harsh as long as the person openly and sincerely apologizes. But it would all depend on Poo's future conduct. If she continues this partying rage, it's gonna be tough. Sure, she's in England but rarely do these types of things escape the media and the Big Bosses. It's like, Khun Daeng can promote anyone, so Poo should give her more of a reason to turn the spotlight back on her by pulling herself together. Sure, like Poo said, she's not perfect and she's just trying to be herself. Go ahead, have fun, be young, but that doesn't mean go crazy with life. Poo has a younger brother, younger fans, it's not hard to sincerely be a role model for the younger generation and still be yourself.

Oh you are.

Well, you see, this is the problem, whatever I'm saying besides my own opinion abput Poo's behavior isn't based on what I think or believe, it's actually what really goes on in the Thai ET industry or specifically, at Ch. 7. But for you, notice, you said "I don't this, I think that," which totally shows that you say you're open to what other people have to say but in the end, you thank them for the information but you still stick to your own perception.

With that said, Omo, are you serious? How can you possibly compare Poo to Aum? Poo and Aum are on completely different platforms. Poo hasn't fully established her image as one of the top leading nang'akes so it's easier for her to "downgrade" into a nang'rai and never return to nang'ake status. To you, the nang'rai role may not be something bad, but realistically, no one cares for the nang'rai. Aum, Yui, and even Chompoo have concrete status as nang'akes, even if they were to portray a nang'rai, the lakorn either revolves around them or their role is just as important and huge as the main leads, that's the difference. As for Poo, there is no room to shine as a nang'rai because her importance is very very minor. Actresses like Aum, Yui, and Chompoo take on nang'rai roles to further build on their acting thus winning awards and continuous praises for their diverse acting. So no, Aum did not get "downgraded" like Poo. It's not the same between Aum and Poo so you can't expect the outcome to be the same. I'm not sure if you understood the ranking of the actresses but that's as much as I can explain.

Let's just say, these photos aren't making news anymore because why should they when even before Poo left for England, she was already boring everyone out with her men problems. Oh yeah, Poo will definitely resurface again in the Thai media, I mean, anyone can. Female celebrities who wish to gain attention after a long absence usually do sexy or swimming suit shoots. Poo has said before, she wishes to return. I don't think the photos dented Poo's image at all, it just further confirmed it for everyone plus there wasn't much left of her image anyway from all of the Joey Boy-Nutt-Pat drama. Anyone can do magazines, not just nang'akes. :lol: There are plenty of nang'rais like Luketarn who come out with quite a few magazines. Of course, 3-4 years from now would make a difference but usually, celebrities who disappear and return can't compete with the celebrities that remained in BKK. Every year, there are new faces that pop up, this year, Sammie in PPF with Oil and Yui. In the next 3-4 years, new faces emerge. I'm not sure if Poo can compete against them. By then, Poo may make appearances here and there but I doubt she'll ever return to be a prime time nang'ake. But we'll see. If Poo can pull herself together, take some acting lessons while she's at it, who knows. ^_^

We'll see if Poo receives a leading lakorn this summer. It all depends on how much Khun Daeng favors you too. Khun Daeng used to be very fond of Poo so perhaps all it'll take for Khun Daeng to begin promoting Poo again is an apology and cleaning of her image. The Thai audience isn't too harsh as long as the person openly and sincerely apologizes. But it would all depend on Poo's future conduct. If she continues this partying rage, it's gonna be tough. Sure, she's in England but rarely do these types of things escape the media and the Big Bosses. It's like, Khun Daeng can promote anyone, so Poo should give her more of a reason to turn the spotlight back on her by pulling herself together. Sure, like Poo said, she's not perfect and she's just trying to be herself. Go ahead, have fun, be young, but that doesn't mean go crazy with life. Poo has a younger brother, younger fans, it's not hard to sincerely be a role model for the younger generation and still be yourself.
yes, i want to gain insight into what others think of the matter, but that does not necessarily mean that i am compelled to change my opinion to others' opinion(s) upon reading it. i just want to know the other perspectives on the issue, but it's ridiculous if you think that i should alter my opinion with it. i reserve the right to maintaining my original opinion, and STILL be informed of other opinions. how can you expect me to take on your opinion just because you put it out there?

you were initiallly the one to introduce aum into the issue. you had stated that (i'm synthesizing here) aum would never behave as poo behaved, and you implied that the n'rai role was a degradation. you did not specify that you think there are differences between aum being in a n'rai role and poo being in a n'rai role.

only time will tell, right? the most likely possibility is that poo will return to the industry. n'ek role? maybe. maybe not. i'm sure that even you can't know for sure right? in the earlier post, i had said that poo will probably return to the industry. however, i did not specify that she would be in a n'ek or n'rai role or anything. you assumed that, perhaps. my point was that n'ek or n'rai, or whatever, poo will most likely return to the industry. it's unlikely that poo's acting will improve, seeing as to how her acting was pretty static throughout her lakorns (of which there were at least five) within all those years. she really could probably get by again by the same method by which she has always gotten by.

yes, poo should be a good role model for the younger generation etcetara, etcetara. however, there still remains a difference between "should" and "is". there is a difference between what is desired and what is actually received. in the ideal world, everyone (celebrity or not) would be good role models for someone, however, that just isn't the reality. the fact is every individual should be good role models regardless of their status, but not everyone is; therefore, how can it be just to target poo for not fitting into that form? but what really is a good role model? she made some poor decisions, yes, but she has not committed any criminal acts. you once stated that aum never behaved in such a manner. all the celebrities (or nearly all) have behaved or engaged in acts, at one point or other in their careers, that could be deemed as wrong or "poor". some may consider aum's sexy image and her risque photoshoots as poor decisions or in a negative manner. we are in the wrong if we so harshly criticize poo for trivial acts such as these. how can we target just poo for actions that so many others engage in? would we really even care if she weren't who she is?