365 Wan Heng Ruk

Do you like/love the lakorn 365 wan heng ruk? with ann and ken?

• Yes

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
I'm in loveeeeeeeeeeeee with this lakorn! I think Anne and Ken have the greatest chemistry and the story line is sooo good!
it's such a romantic lakorn! and very believeable
i love it !
i just dont understand why the rating is not as good ! it makes me sad.

How do you guys feel? do you like it?

lilypha

sarNie Adult
have to say comparing to other lakorns of ann and ken, this one is theleast interesting one or maybe I am hooked to 4 huajai...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I love love this lakorn because they have a lot of kisses here..I think this lakorn should be most romantic lakorn..
I got hooked to this lakorn just like Sawan Bieng..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am also in love with 365 :heart:

Ken got even HUNKIERRRRRRRRRR! and Ann has always been gorgeous to me!!

i soo cant wait till next week and i am excited to finish this
weeks episode.
don't have the time to watch them yet but i will find time

i love the kissing scenes :kiss3:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am still on episode 5. i havent had any time. i keep telling myself im going to watch today but i end up doing something else or something crops up. i havent even watched duang jai akkanee. im lagging. im not feeling well either. the weather is being an itch lol

anyways i like this lakorn a lot. its not something for the average lakorn goer who likes kiss/slap. i think this is really reality base and people tend to stay away from this kind of lakorn. i love how ken and anne are so natural on screen.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I love Ken and Ann together! I never get bored when I see them together! This lakorn is more focused on reality so it probably isn't so popular with the lakorn watchers but I really like it because its not cliche.

And did I mention that the tub scene was hot! :woot2: :blush: :drool: They have amazing chemistry!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree Jin..
I thought the underwater kiss in SB was HOT but 365's tub scene beat it even without kiss..But its still sweet,romantic and HOT!!!!!
credit to P'Aew :bravo: ..More willing please.. :pervie: :pervie: :woot2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
365 WAN HAENG RUK FOREVER ! :heart: :heart:
I LOVE KEN AND ANN! THEIR KISSES ARE SO :kiss3:
LOL
THEY HAVE SUCH GOOD CHEMISTRY AND THEY'RE SO NATURAL.
IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER, I WOULD OF HAD THOUGHT THEY WERE REALLY A COUPLE! AHAH :p I'M JUST THINKING TOO MUCH. :bhehe:
P.S. THE BATHTUB SCENE WAS HOT !! :drool: &&THE POOL KISS TOO IN SB !! :spicy:
LOL

LovetheSun

sarNie Egg
Totally love this lakorn, the storyline is different than any other lakorn that I've watched. If people don't want to appreciate good quality lakorn then that's their problemo :dude:. I'd just finished watching it sub on Anonymous channel, and finally understand what they were saying in tub scene :cloud9:. :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I couldn't get through ep. 1, although I'm a fan of the actors.
Once you get passed the first 3 episodes, it gets better lol... I didn't like how they started off with the lakorn. I don't hate it either. But I still like it enough lol They could have slowed down with the spark. I mean Ken and Anne has chemistry but the spark between Thun and Lan. Like most people have already mention in the lakorn thread, it was more of a one-sided love. They could have worked a little bit more with Ken's character. Although he's the quiet type, there is a way to show that he really does like her. A little blush would have worked. If I was to redo the beginning, I would change it a bit. It just doesn't satisfy me that the spark didn't spark to what I was expecting.

roselovesice

That is true, fun4fun ! ^^
Ahaha the only time you know his feelings were when he is being a PERVERT. :pervie: :censor: Aahah :lmao3: jk

roselovesice

Ahaha! Dila, He wasn't being a pervert but rather just want some with his Lan. Lol :drool: It was the restaurant part in Episode 9. &&Of course the Bathtub scene and the Bed scene! lol &Kitchen! lol
&&You also know his feelings when he's always kissing her! :kiss3:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahaha! Dila, He wasn't being a pervert but rather just want some with his Lan. Lol :drool: It was the restaurant part in Episode 9. &&Of course the Bathtub scene and the Bed scene! lol &Kitchen! lol
&&You also know his feelings when he's always kissing her! :kiss3:
lol rose..just kidding..
i know that..When he want "SOMETHING" from Lan,he's being pervert and romantic..
oh yerah,kitchen scene??..no one mention about that.i'm always wonder about that scene..when ken kissed Ann,it is his ad-lib or in the script.. :scratchchin:
I love that scene..

roselovesice

lol rose..just kidding..
i know that..When he want "SOMETHING" from Lan,he's being pervert and romantic..
oh yerah,kitchen scene??..no one mention about that.i'm always wonder about that scene..when ken kissed Ann,it is his ad-lib or in the script.. :scratchchin:
I love that scene..
:lolyup: You're so funny!
Yeah that scene. I love it but yet i feel so embarrass to watch it. ahahha jk jk :p His expression was funny when she asked him if he can wait and he was like yeah he can. Then, she just kept teasing him. He was getting all shy and all. :lmao3: :lolyup:
Hmm..Now I'm curious about that too! There's so many kissing scene! :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:
I wonder how they feel about that? I mean i know they've probably gotten use to it but i still want to know their feelings. lol Probably still embarrass in some ways. lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:lolyup: You're so funny!
Yeah that scene. I love it but yet i feel so embarrass to watch it. ahahha jk jk :p His expression was funny when she asked him if he can wait and he was like yeah he can. Then, she just kept teasing him. He was getting all shy and all. :lmao3: :lolyup:
Hmm..Now I'm curious about that too! There's so many kissing scene! :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:
I wonder how they feel about that? I mean i know they've probably gotten use to it but i still want to know their feelings. lol Probably still embarrass in some ways. lol
Ken look use to the kissing scene and so 'in' but Ann look shy sometimes..For me,Ann look shy and nervous for their 1st willing scene in ep 2-5...Just look at her eyes,she look so nervous..I'm not sure is it her true feeling or its in the script that need her to act nervous.. :rolleyes1: