[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

So_teddy

sarNie Egg
I can't wait until next week episode when Pa'Nun told the aunt Saiparn pregnant. See a little preview of the next episodes make me excited.:aaaaa:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This episode made me cry during Saiparn Napat and Pa'Nun. They take her to get check up and knew the answer without exchanging words. And when Saiparn tried to kill herself, but they stop her... The things said afterwards.
Hope they'll get paired up in a drama together later.

BUT SIRIKANYA! :mad::BangHead:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Guess I have to wait for them to upload it. I can't wait to see this episode, it really is getting better and better with each episode.

alissaax

SIRIKANYA HAPPENED! Narin and Porkaew got told off cause Sirikanya said stuff to the father. And after hearing what her own father said about Poodit she wants him.
:BangHead::BangHead:

sarN

sarNie Granny
sadddd!!! haven't seen a n'ek try to kill herself b/c of her pregnancy before , most of the time she will run/hide , god know where till p'ek come hunt them down lollllll. Though that Sirikanya is annoying but I find her funny to be all nosey & into everybody business/house as if she part of the family LOL

alissaax

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH4ilasBaty/
This photo makes me think Pa'Nun tells the aunt and Poodit, and Poodit goes see Saiparn again. I remember something in the opening credit there was a scene he was in a light blue shirt sitting and upset or angry. So I'm assuming he finds out about her prregnant and went to see her but she tells him to leave her alone

And ofcourse Sirikanya over hears Saiparn is pregnant and plans to destroy the wedding

The letter is from the detective Poodit hired to find out about Saiparn's mother cheated or not. I can't read but the voice over said He couldn't find any info yet and it might be true that Saiparn's mother had cheated with another man

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I kind of understand why she would want to kill herself. She feels completely alone and not only that but she could possibly ruin Napat's dreams if he takes responsibility. She doesn't want to be the reason to ruin a good person like Napat, but she also doesn't want to accept her rapist as the father of her child. So much feels in today's episode lol.

I always thought channel 3 added previews to the end of the episode in evening lakorns for the last episode of the week or when the lakorn is close to ending lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Can't wait til the wedding!! So excited for the melt down . I want to see Poodit's mom reaction to Saiparn staying w/ them , knowing how much the mom disapprove/against any type of relationship bwt her son & Saiparn. And I hope Saiparn kept her feisty against all those hater lol

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
God, Napat is too good to be true.
After watching ep.16, i want Napat with Saiparn...don't really care about Poodith anymore. He is just ..eh.
Btw, i thought Poodith know about Saiparn pragnecy in the wedding day?. In the ost you can see how Saiparn ask Napat if something wrong with hers child after that Needa keep on beating her. And Poodith looked sureprise then..

alissaax

I'm not sure cause in the preview for next episode seems like he's with Pa'Nun and the aunt. And the end of episode 16, after he reads the letter he thought maybe Pa'Nun might be someone whom knows something, so he'll go ask her. I'm not 100% sure I could be wrong and he does find out at his wedding.
Napat and Saiparn won't happen, cause for Napat it will always be Nida in his mind and heart. I think having these moments between Napat and Saiparn, is good enough for me right now, cause I know Saiparn and Poodit will end up together.

I'm going insane cause of the previews I just want the next episode already.... why did they add them on a Friday episode.

Last edited:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I'm not sure that they put the previews because it's getting close to ending. I watched the lakorn that aired before Naree Rissaya on that channel which was the one with Eye and Indy, the only names that I know from that one. And it didn't show any previews for any of the episodes whether it was close to the ending or not. But it doesn't matter because I'm so happy that they put previews for today's ep cause it'll help me know what's to come.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think the preview was added b/c it the climate of the lakorn loll , thru spoiler scene , ost mv & interview , we see the wedding scene over & over again .

alissaax

Hahhaa I don't mind the previews..It gets me all excited. But it's just waiting til Monday night, to find out whether Poodit will know yet that Saiparn is pregnant.
I need summary episodes for next week!!!!! :crybaby2:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I was happy there was a preview! And I really can't wait for next week's episodes! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

But I did find out that Nida is in a new lakorn (I know, it's Nida). The only reason why I'm happy is because she's in the new lakorn with Preem&Lek! :icon12:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm not sure cause in the preview for next episode seems like he's with Pa'Nun and the aunt. And the end of episode 16, after he reads the letter he thought maybe Pa'Nun might be someone whom knows something, so he'll go ask her. I'm not 100% sure I could be wrong and he does find out at his wedding.
Napat and Saiparn won't happen, cause for Napat it will always be Nida in his mind and heart. I think having these moments between Napat and Saiparn, is good enough for me right now, cause I know Saiparn and Poodit will end up together.

I'm going insane cause of the previews I just want the next episode already.... why did they add them on a Friday episode.

I don't want Napa w/ Saiparn either not b/c Napa love Nida but b/c I love to see those hater (Nida, dad, Poodit's mom, Sirikanya & even Poodit too) reaction LOL