[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahahaha anyone that is wanting the episode summaries/spoilers.... only place I can find right now is ball's fanclub on ig they usually post a summary a few hrs before the episode airs.
For photos or clips follow their personal ig or the hashtag #นารีริษยา

Benz - Bsbenz
Mark - Mark_khanatsanan
Lina - Lalinalena
Ball - Ball_jitpanu
Pim - Pimlapas.j
Ohm - Kaninohm

Lina's mother - Jee_07
Somrakn
Ball_jitpanufanclub - provide episode summaries daily
benz_fanclub

Saiparn and Poodit will probably fall in love while living together, him trying to look after her, care for her andbabysw while protecting her from Sirikanya and his mother. ........Plus he's searching for the truth about her and her parents.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Gosh, when will she move in with Poodit! I need spoilers. I hope the wedding happens something soon this week and afterwards we get to see Saiparn and Poodit grow closer. Btw I agree that Napat is such a gentlemen and I hope to see him and Benz pair up in the future.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahaha anyone that is wanting the episode summaries/spoilers.... only place I can find right now is ball's fanclub on ig they usually post a summary a few hrs before the episode airs.
For photos or clips follow their personal ig or the hashtag #นารีริษยา

Benz - Bsbenz
Mark - Mark_khanatsanan
Lina - Lalinalena
Ball - Ball_jitpanu
Pim - Pimlapas.j
Ohm - Kaninohm

Lina's mother - Jee_07
Somrakn
Ball_jitpanufanclub - provide episode summaries daily
benz_fanclub

Saiparn and Poodit will probably fall in love while living together, him trying to look after her, care for her andbabysw while protecting her from Sirikanya and his mother. ........Plus he's searching for the truth about her and her parents.

Thanks @okaylove. Cant read thai though, will just have to look at picture and clip in their ig.

alissaax

@tweedaly I think it will happen probably Thursday or Friday if not, then it starts next week..... The wedding is happening this week, for sure.

Tonight we'll see Poodit going to see Saiparn again. I hope there's alot of scenes with Poodit and Saiparn..... :aaaaa::cheer:

@xingtze you're welcome :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
lets all pray it's not one of those 99% misunderstanding/angst moments/ and 1% happy moments + beach ending

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
lets all pray it's not one of those 99% misunderstanding/angst moments/ and 1% happy moments + beach ending
I think it will be. Lol. There are less than 10episodes left which those episodes are too short to add all the romance we want to see in. Lol. I want to see a good build up to Saiparn/Pudit's love.

alissaax

I think it will be. Lol. There are less than 10episodes left which those episodes are too short to add all the romance we want to see in. Lol. I want to see a good build up to Saiparn/Pudit's love.
There's maybe more than 10 episodes left.. since the episodes are short and the storyline is only mid-way. I thought there would be about only 25 episode cause the previous drama ended at 25...... there still alot of things going to happen from the details in the vid summary

alissaax

นารีริษยา the official facebook update

The more closer to the wedding day, Poodit is more hesitate. What will he do?

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I can't recall. Does Narin and Saiparn share the same mother? Or does Narin have a different mother as well?

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Argh.....cliff hanger. Will be difficult to concentrate with my work tomorrow.

Poor Poodit, first time i actually pity him. During his flashback, everyone is saying Nida, Nida, Nida...kinda understand why he still goes on with the wedding even though he try to take responsibility with Saiparn.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Exactly, it's always Needa this and Needa that. I don't like how the Dad and Poodit's mom just put the blame on Saiparn. Saiparn's a victim too. Sirikanya, words can't even explain. I hate that smirk on her face she does. Nope, her face overall. I really don't like those cliffhangers too but it really makes you anticipate the next episode. Today's episode is done and I'm already waiting for the next one. I have about another 23 hours to go since it airs around 7:35ish.

alissaax

Because he thinks his first wife cheated and Saiparn isn't his daugther.. He's hurt that his first wife cheated and Saiparn is a reminder for him that she cheated with another man like he believes. Hatred is the only feeling he has for his first wife and Saiparn right now. That's why he treats them both differently, for him Nida is his only daughter and Saiparn isn't his. He wants Nida to be happy and have everything she wants to ensure she's happy. He doesn't want her to be upset, unhappy and hurt. Especially because of Saiparn.
For Poodit's mother, Nida was always sweet and innocent... Her ideal daughter in law. And Saiparn was the opposite, always hurting others especially Nida. She judged Saiparn by the way Saiparn had always hated and treated both Nida and her Aunty... also everyone else around her. Especially whenever Saiparn and her father are arguing and fighting.
And she never had the chance to see Saiparn's good caring side, it was always the anger and hatred side.
So for her, Nida is the only perfect person to become Poodit's wife. And Saiparn is someone whom isn't good or perfect for Poodit....

In Sirikanya's mind, it's just becoming richer and a known socialite. Poodit is becoming increasingly well known for his business and a lot of connections while Narin is just a lawyer from a family that has old money and properties. And her father, is also agreeing that Poodit is the better choice than Narin.... Only adding more oil to the flame and desire that is burning. I hope, her fire of desires really burns her badly!

Napat will finally get to really look after the person he loves!!!!!!!!!!
Saiparn and Poodit falling in love about to finally begin too!!
No more Khun mor Napat and Saiparn!!!!!!!:crybaby2::crybaby2:

:cheer::cheer::aaaaa::cheer::cheer:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhh the wedding aready ?? i miss today eps again . take mom to doctor . darn, i won't miss tomorrow HAHAAH . Did Saiparn crash the wedding in this eps ??!!

alissaax

@sarN yeah she does.... ended with Nida disappearing to the house that was meant for her and Poodit. The father choking Saiparn while everyone else trying to stop him then running off to find Nida after they know Nida went off go the house.