4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

solin

sarNie Adult
Twin role for Boy ?
I'm glad he changes role again !
Love actors who keep taking new characters to portray.

Boy and Margie look nice together

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I love boy!!!! ESP in FRA!!!!! He's trashy hot in there!!! Lol

Margie is ok for me cause I like badarn jai.... Anyways, so glad boy is getting to praek role again!!! Love his acting n his voice.... He was crazy sweet in FRA n I guess that's y I liked him so much though I would hate it if it's reality, but yeah he's smart n got lots n lots of potential as praek!!!! 

i'd love to see him pair up with peung kanya ( though they're from dif ch) lol I know I'm weird... But I somehow keeps wondering!!! Hehehe

looking forward to it ESP if boy plays twin!!!!

tikklles

sarNie Adult
from the caps above margie looks cute....i would love to c margie with boy...

cecilia

Staff member
fitting of this looks good .. aum's hot in uniform .. minus that whole king coat lOl
i can't wait for this as well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea the big orange coat was outrageous! lol aum looked good with his new haircut. good to see they went all out and they are filming abroad.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg!!!! aum looks so refreshing and young here ^_^ XD.. wahhh.. lol.. so handsome.. hehe.. my prince ^__^

cecilia

Staff member
The production team left Thailand to film this lakorn in Nepal this morning. They'll take seven days to shoot there. I can't wait.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Kimberly is such an image of Marsha. Aum does look good. He looks relax. I am so excited about channel 3 lakorns. They are mixing up the pairings which is a good idea. Giving everybody a chance.