4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I heard from one of his interview..mark said next year hes going to have a song out for fun. Just one song he said. Also he said he is talking to someone but he is very secretive about it. The reporters asked if she in showbiz and he said somewhat and he doesn't talk about her since they're just talking not dating.
ouu thanks Noy for the sweet update..
i will be looking forward to his song..
ouuuuuuuuuuuu reaaly..hrmmm makes me wonder who?
I am curious :scratchchin:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
That's true. There is always room for improvement. I've always been a fan of Mint.C since I was introduced to her first lakorn 2-3 years ago. I adore her so much. I like her acting although her character in PLR is a bit too much but it's just the role they have to play, so either way fans have to accept it.
i have been seeing her around but never took an interest on her;
I always thought she was narak jing jing'
but its PLR that really made me liked her even though her character is :facepalm:
I still like her though

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard from one of his interview..mark said next year hes going to have a song out for fun. Just one song he said. Also he said he is talking to someone but he is very secretive about it. The reporters asked if she in showbiz and he said somewhat and he doesn't talk about her since they're just talking not dating.
Awesome! I can't wait to hear his song. Hope it's true!! SWEET! Mark is such a gentleman with his answers to the public/reporters. I wonder who it is? If it is really Mint.C my heart will thump and jump a million miles!! LOL :cheer:

both Yaya and Mint are the same age..Kim is my age : 18;
EEEEEEEEEEEKS they are soo young! haha
Yes. They are SO YOUNG!! I was so surprised and shock when I found out! Hey, I'm eighteen too :) They all looks so mature for their age.

i have been seeing her around but never took an interest on her;
I always thought she was narak jing jing'
but its PLR that really made me liked her even though her character is :facepalm:
I still like her though
Our minds think alike! ^__^ Yeah, I don't think alot of fans took notice in her until this series. That's why alot of fans think she is a newcomer but actually she has been in the industry for a long while already :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Awesome! I can't wait to hear his song. Hope it's true!! SWEET! Mark is such a gentleman with his answers to the public/reporters. I wonder who it is? If it is really Mint.C my heart will thump and jump a million miles!! LOL :cheer:

Yes. They are SO YOUNG!! I was so surprised and shock when I found out! Hey, I'm eighteen too :) They all looks so mature for their age.

Our minds think alike! ^__^ Yeah, I don't think alot of fans took notice in her until this series. That's why alot of fans think she is a newcomer but actually she has been in the industry for a long while already :)
OMG that was i was saying too!!! Kim is soo mature looking for her age...her height and everything lol
Thats cool!! we both are eighteen ahah :cheer: :cheer:
I thought Mint C was a newcomer but she ends up not being one.
THey should promote her more!!
As time goes on...she would be more of a nang'ek material!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
they are all yungins!! at first I thought that it was only Mark, Nadech and Yaya, Margie that was young. I didn't think that Kimberly and Mint are young too. Gosh. I feel old. The only ones who are older in this whole series is probably Aum and Boy. Gosh I still can't believe Aum is in his thirties and Boy is in his Middle twenties.

If Mint is 17 now then she was about 15 or 16 when she played in that lakorn with Alex and Taew. OMFG! How did they let her play his such a dramatic role when she was that young!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
they are all yungins!! at first I thought that it was only Mark, Nadech and Yaya, Margie that was young. I didn't think that Kimberly and Mint are young too. Gosh. I feel old. The only ones who are older in this whole series is probably Aum and Boy. Gosh I still can't believe Aum is in his thirties and Boy is in his Middle twenties.

If Mint is 17 now then she was about 15 or 16 when she played in that lakorn with Alex and Taew. OMFG! How did they let her play his such a dramatic role when she was that young!!
Lol, they are excluding Aum and Boy. Such a huge age gap. I don't mind, but if it was me I think I would feel awkward pairing up with a guy who is like 10-20 years older than me. I don't know how daras feel, although it it their duty. But then, I wouldn't mind if he was super good looking EX: AUM! :p

That lakorn with Alex and Taew was very dramatic but I enjoyed it! While watching it I was hoping Mint would have a chance to pair up with Alex sometime in the future too. Although, he is tinier than her. HEHEHEHE!

I thought Mint C was a newcomer but she ends up not being one.
THey should promote her more!!
As time goes on...she would be more of a nang'ek material!!
I really really hope her name gets out there more and be promoted to nang'ek status! I know she will do just fine :) She's been acting for a long while now since she was really young, I think probably around 10-12 years old? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I can't wait to DL these series, so I can make MV of them all :wub: I haven't been DLing anything other than songs for a long while since my comp. crashes and I lost everythingg!! But now that it's back I might starting making mv & graphic design again.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I really really hope her name gets out there more and be promoted to nang'ek status! I know she will do just fine :) She's been acting for a long while now since she was really young, I think probably around 10-12 years old? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I can't wait to DL these series, so I can make MV of them all :wub: I haven't been DLing anything other than songs for a long while since my comp. crashes and I lost everythingg!! But now that it's back I might starting making mv & graphic design again.
I hope to see her as the leading nang'ek!! with Mak or someone who is not a newbie..
more of an experienced actor!

ahah my brother got soo mad at because i dl soo much video to do PLR mv's ahah i killed the internet connection
ahahha it was bad but at the end, it was worth it cause i finished my mvs!
Show me yours when you finish na ka!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope to see her as the leading nang'ek!! with Mak or someone who is not a newbie..
more of an experienced actor!

ahah my brother got soo mad at because i dl soo much video to do PLR mv's ahah i killed the internet connection
ahahha it was bad but at the end, it was worth it cause i finished my mvs!
Show me yours when you finish na ka!
I am looking forward to see Mint w/ Nadech, if their lakorn is confirmed! ^__^ I hope so, although my in heart it will always be MTEAM! Lol, but it doesn't hurt to see them pair up with other pranangs either.

Lol, I used to do that all the time when my comp. was alive! I had so many thai entertainment vdos! But sadly, they are all long gone now. I was so angry but then I got over it :p Yes, I will be surely to share it with my MTEAM members of course :heart:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Lol, they are excluding Aum and Boy. Such a huge age gap. I don't mind, but if it was me I think I would feel awkward pairing up with a guy who is like 10-20 years older than me. I don't know how daras feel, although it it their duty. But then, I wouldn't mind if he was super good looking EX: AUM! :p

That lakorn with Alex and Taew was very dramatic but I enjoyed it! While watching it I was hoping Mint would have a chance to pair up with Alex sometime in the future too. Although, he is tinier than her. HEHEHEHE!
I do want to see Alex with Mint but.. Im rather see MTEAM .. I'm too in love with Mark and Mint to see Mint and Mark pair up with anyone else..

im secretly hoping the switch the couple around in tawan Derd.. kick that other guy out.. add Barry .. Pair up barry with yaya and Mark with Mint!!

but then again I would also love to see Mark with Taew! I think Taew is cute also!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I do want to see Alex with Mint but.. Im rather see MTEAM .. I'm too in love with Mark and Mint to see Mint and Mark pair up with anyone else..

im secretly hoping the switch the couple around in tawan Derd.. kick that other guy out.. add Barry .. Pair up barry with yaya and Mark with Mint!!

but then again I would also love to see Mark with Taew! I think Taew is cute also!!
OH, YOU READ MY MIND!! HEHEHEHE :thumbsup: I was thinking about the same thing towards TAWAN DUERD too! But sadly, they've already filming :( They better star them four together in the future sometime soon. I love to see them young loves with each other, 2x the better in one! ^__^ Taew was one of the earlier new comers. I love her! I'm surprised she is 2-3 years older than Mark and Nadech though, but age is just a number. She looks as young as them both. I want to see her alongside with Mark & Nadech also!! Maybe after her lakorn with Mario, which I am anticipating for it to air ASAP!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah

Posted Yesterday, 05:40 PM

wow, thanks for the update! p'mam is so kind. im glad she talked it out with barry/yaya first since they are still young and have plenty of time to date or whatever but their main focus should be work and school

so, yaya wont be in "dao rong" anymore? im so excited that they are trying to make time for yaya/barry to work together again. so ch3 confirmed that they will be in a lakorn for p'da thairath? i love that production! thats great news. that mean they should be have 2 new lkaorn together for next year. one is "toranaee.." and another with p'da
nope Yaya won't play in "Dao rieng" anymore, which was confirm by p'Mam about this. yes ch3 has confirm already for Nadech/Yaya to play for p'Da Hathairath new lakorn which was told by p'Mam. yeah i love p'Da production too she makes mostly famous good lakorn. yes,they will have 2 lakorns together. confirm already is with P'Da. but with P'Mam is still waiting for ch3 to authorize it. but P'Mam said there should be no problem. which i'm hella happy/excited with them playing 2 lakorns together. :thumbsup:

yeah would be a very nice to see them play a revenge/slap/kiss lakorn. some wanted to see them play in the re-make "tung phun kamathep" that was play by andrew/janie. i agree wanna see it too.

me too, love Nadech funny silly personality seem down to earth approachable cute guy.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
:thumbsup:

nope Yaya won't play in "Dao rieng" anymore, which was confirm by p'Mam about this. yes ch3 has confirm already for Nadech/Yaya to play for p'Da Hathairath new lakorn which was told by p'Mam. yeah i love p'Da production too she makes mostly famous good lakorn. yes,they will have 2 lakorns together. confirm already is with P'Da. but with P'Mam is still waiting for ch3 to authorize it. but P'Mam said there should be no problem. which i'm hella happy/excited with them playing 2 lakorns together. :thumbsup:
WOW, two lakorns already next year!! Yayyy. Thanks for the news :) I'm so hyped for them to reunite together again :dance3: What about MTEAM??? I'm waiting to hear any good news??? *cross fingers*

noydarny

sarNie Adult
You know when Kim has a rumor with Chakrit I guess he felt the same way like us. He was like she is too young he used the term Yak pu Yao. I know these newbies are so young but very cute Mark and Nadech;-) I think Yaya and Mark make a cute on screen couple. I hope tawan duerd is not weird bc p'Nok chatchai lakorn is different and not so like other producer.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
yeah would be a very nice to see them play a revenge/slap/kiss lakorn. some wanted to see them play in the re-make "tung phun kamathep" that was play by andrew/janie. i agree wanna see it too.
I can totally see Barry and Yaya remake this... Im drooling just thinking about it!!:drools:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Same here, b/c I'm not feeling the western genre/script o_O The lakorns that Nok produce are more of the action type.
What other lakorns has Nok produced ? Are they generally good or bad or just average ?

I don't mind them acting in different types of lakorn - even action stuff. It'll be good experience for them all who are still new, at the very least.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Backtracking again .. hehe :p

just wanna tell what P'Mam told the fan what she said to Nadech/YaYa after she know about the news that many people are cheering them to really hook up as a couple and so worries about them so she phone in to talk to Yaya and Nadech and this is what she said to them which i find her advice nice,warming,caring.
Those advice are just they need. I hope Barry-Yaya and also other newbies get all the support they should have. I can imagine how intense the pressure (read : esp from the media) could be ...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I think it's worth even if you don't read Thai. The pix are really good. Other than pix from bts, there're pix of farm, resort, waterfall shown in the lakorn too. ^^
Is it available at bookshops / bookstores ?

Teedee, thank you. I'm glad Yaya and Nadech will have more lakorn together. But I think it's better if they do lakorn with other actors before reunion again. Pairing them up too often can make them boring like Pancake & Weir.
As long as the script and the directing are good plus the characters that they play are different from one lakorn to the other, I don't have a problem with it. But yeah, they should be paired up with others too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share, their fan scan from a magazine. behind the scene of DJA.
they are so cute!!! awww.. look like he adore/care about her so much. call me selfish but right now i don't want to see them pair up with other actors/actress. still have DJA-Fai/Jeed fever. maybe after their second or third lakorn together then i'm ok with them pairing up with other people. but if other fans are bore then they can wait and watch Yaya and Mark in Tawan Duerd. i was reading their fans comments in pantip. some was guessing about P'Da new lakorn for Nadech/Yaya and someone brought up the lakorn "Satroo Sanaeha" and said maybe they gonna play in here cause there was news before that P'Da was gonna make this lakorn but never did so maybe she finally gonna make it. from the summary of it, sound like a slap/kiss lakorn. like pra'ek hate nang'ek see her as his enemy but then fall in love with her. i think someone post about this lakorn in sarnworld before and said Ken+Cherry was gonna play in it but somehow it didn't happen. if it really is, i want to see it a slap/kiss lakorn that is non-remake.