--{7}-- Se7en --{7}--

numfon

sarNie Adult
sisii, untinnu:

i'd like to dl this episode, but i have no idea where to dl it. can you guys please give me the link? thanks in advance. :)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
OMG imma dl this right now

x man with Yunho, Jaejoong and SE7EN otokeeeee
this is a must see hahaha

-edit-

so funny !!
i need subtititle lol
ouhouh jaejoong and se7en are close ^_______^ !!!!

now im going to find yahimanman haha

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ yeah Kristie..

Se7en and Jaejoong are close!! for a minute there i thought that hero was cheating on yunho with se7en!! LOL..

numfon: what did you wanted to dl? YSMM or New Xman?

untinnu

sarNie Adult
numfon: i've PMed you the links for both New Xman and YSMM...

only YSMM has subtitles..and the New Xman don't have it yet..

numfon

sarNie Adult
untinnu,

thanks a million for sending me the links! :D:D!! the show was hilarious. love Stephanie and Se7en's dance. ^_^ can you please send me the links to the subbed ones whenever they're out? thanks in advance. ^_^

by the way.. can i have the links to YSMM too? haha i'm asking for so much..x_x but ty, ty, ty for sharing the links! :wub:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ yeah..i can send you the links once the subs are out..

and i did PM you YSMM..i think there were 3 links..one link for the video/show, and two links for the subs (dl from whichever link you prefer)..

and you're not asking too much..well..can't blame you anyways..it's se7en!!! glad to share the love...

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Filming Goong S is taking a lot of Se7en's time. I miss seeing him on every music show. lol

Sucks how all my Se7en files are stuck on my messed up comp and I can't watch what I feel like watching when I want.

Hopefully someone who has MTVK will upload the Se7en & YG Family special airing this week. Really want to see that.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Se7en's actually showing up in gameshows now..i'd thought that he'd be too busy for that..but that's good that he's on gameshows..

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
and se7en does look older in the pic..but isn't se7en is older?..i thought that se7en just turned 22 and yunho is still 21?..i don't know..
Yeah, he is older by 2 years.

He was also on Goldfish, his part was funny and creepy at the same time the way he keeps on smiling lol..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
se7en in goldfish?..oh yeahhhhh..i remember seeing sc's of it..but forgot to watch it..hehe..andy so cute! se7en too!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Se7en to Duet with Half-Korean American Singer Amerie

Singer Se7en will sing duet with American singer Amerie for her new album “Because I Love It,” which will be released next March. He will sing “Take Control” with her and may appear in a music video as well. The two began working together from early this year.

YG Entertainment, Seven’s agency, said Friday that the half-Korean singer had wanted to find a Korean singer as her duet partner and suggested that Se7en sing a duet with her upon seeing him perform in Asia. “She is also considering shooting a music video with him after watching his music videos,” it added.

Born to a Korean mother and African-American father, Amerie is an R&B singer. She lived in many nations where her farther was stationed as a soldier when she grew up, and studied English literature at Georgetown University in the U.S. Since she made her debut in 2002 with the album “All I Have,” she has become quite successful, with every one of her albums making the billboard top 10.

After her albums “Touch” and “1 Thing” became big hits, she was nominated for the 48th Grammy Awards in two categories--“Best Female Pop Vocal Performance” and “ R&B Album of the Year.”

She attracted attention from Koreans with a tattoo of her name spelled in Korean between on the small of her back.

Se7en, who himself has plans to make a debut in the U.S. next spring, said that he is very pleased to be able to work with her before his own debut. “I was delighted to hear that she spoke highly of my singing ability. I will do my best in singing a duet with her,” he said.

Source : KBS Global

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
That's hot i knew that she wanted to do a duet with se7en or bi
but here is se7en haha !!!!
I can't wait otokeee :wub:
Hope she will sing in korean :lol:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG!!

can't wait for that album!!!!

hope se7en gets really really famous..more famous here in america..

sisii

Amerie is half korean?! O_O I learned something new today loll OMG I hope these two do a video. Goshhh can you imagine just how hot it will be gahhhhh :drool:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ LOL..u can tell that she's half korean..but for me i was having doubts since i didn't know her other 'half' and i was wondering how'd she made it 'big'..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't know Amerie was half Korean, this is a good news that Se7en will sing with her. :yahoo:

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
thanks everyone for sharing the pics............seven looks so hot in the pics....i just love his voice and his music...

if you don't mind me asking this isn't about seven..it about your banner i was wondering did donut and won bin play a movie together or its just a pix you found??