--{7}-- Se7en --{7}--

Keomany

Music.heal.All
omg thanks kristie for the picture..i d.l his video yesterday and let me say oh my Lord..i love 7 more then ever he soo hott...
and i love the combination i with one tym

and im soo hook on his baby u song right now

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Wahaha I just got his album ^o^ I like tracks 3, 4, 7 ,8 ,9, 15, 16..and his comeback performance, it's so sexy lol :wub: :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
XXxredromeoxXX said:
Well Guess what !
If you been checking this thread you..

ARE LUCKY TO SEE THIS !
A PRESENT FOR YOU ^^

SE7EN - 24/7

[Album] SE7EN - 24/7

ENJOY YOU SE7EN FANS =P ^^ !!
GREAT ALBUM XD , BY THE WAY !!

Why dont you give me some reps jk hahaha
[post="88459"][/post]​
aww damn i miss this.. can someone upload this again?? or at least tell me where i can buy this album?

Ana

sarNie Adult
This is my 1st time actually looking through this thread :ph34r: . I d/l some of his songs and MV and WOW :shocked: !! He's good and super HOt :w000t: He should consider being an actor..keke..

I alwayz see his pixz and name mentioned but never paid attention..lol..instantly became a fan of se7en now B)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Caps of his comeback performance on m.net countdown.

DOWNLOAD

So very hot =P that backup dancer is sure lucky :wavecry:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I just wonder do Se7en ever play a movie before?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ Yep he has never been in a movie or drama if he was omg *drools* that co-star better be me mua ha ha (I wish) anyway...I like se7en's new look he looks cute...nah he always look cute omg thanks for sharing the links and pics everyone!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I hear he's gonna be filming a drama soon though...if it's true, I can't wait to see it! :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
JaM said:
^I hear he's gonna be filming a drama soon though...if it's true, I can't wait to see it! :D
[post="93215"][/post]​
I hope it's true because I really want to see Se7en in a drama.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
That would be cool it would be like a total hit like when Bi did Full House OMG just thinking about it makes me all excited and stuff ahh okie...I go calm myself down now....>_<

Ana

sarNie Adult
http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060306/
http://www.asianfanatics.net
translations by xbunnylicious

Taiwanese singer Cyndi Wang will be cooperating with Se7en in a Korean drama which will start filming in June. Cyndi has prepared a Korean teacher to teach her Korean. Even though she will be flying elsewhere to promote her album for two months, she joked that she will watch My Name is Kim Sam Soon to make up for it.

She also joked that the director should have her act as a mute girl in the drama. Although she has not met Se7en yet, she did start watching Se7en's music videos. As with Se7en, he will be releasing his third album, 24/7 on the 8th of this month and will participate in MBC's music program on the 11th.

^Credit to asianfanatics :w000t:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing Ana.. I love Se7en.. first koren guy i was in to...

I really wanna know what this moive or drama going to be about.. considering the fact that Cyndi dont know korean.. I hope it's good.. and do anyone have a picture of Cyndi or some details about her???

Ana

sarNie Adult
thoyting said:
Thanks for sharing Ana.. I love Se7en.. first koren guy i was in to...

I really wanna know what this moive or drama going to be about.. considering the fact that Cyndi dont know korean.. I hope it's good.. and do anyone have a picture of Cyndi or some details about her???
[post="95553"][/post]​
Np :D

Here's a pix of Cyndi--->I got the pix from BM, I 4got who post it though :ph34r: . I'm not sure who she is either. Never heard of her :p

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Ana.. her name sound familar.. isn't she like a chinese singer??? I get confused ahhalol.. so many chinese singers that sing and act and they either can't do one or the other ahhalol

I guess i just dont pay to much attention to the chinese singers only some of them ahahlol...

but yeah um.. maybe it's just that picture but she looks a little to old for Se7en ahahlol.. I hope they switch the girl now ahahLOL..

but I can't wait to see if Se7en in it.. been waiting for him to act ahhalol.. but i guess in korea it best if your a singer to stay a singer and if your an actor stay an actor ahahlol..

Ana

sarNie Adult
Np! LOL!^

I did alittle search on the gurl..keke..she's 24 years old I guess she's just 2 years older then cutie se7en. But she still look older then him..lol..or maybe it's just the pix ! Oh! yes, she's a singer..lol..

Here's 4 more of her :D