a n i e ' i s m

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol ^^ 98 come online AHAHA, we're on right now lol .. *pss we're always camping on msn newaiis*

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
An, Thounoy was wondering if you'll still do the poster with all four girls with Dan on it. She said she'll pay you if she have too! ***She might be PMing you about it with the pictures of Bua that you asked me for, the one with her not smiling.***
She really like the two that you did of Dan and Bua!
Thanks again!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Ahahaha, theres no need for cash lmao. I do take request ;) Ask her to post the pics here. The format and what wording do she want to see in the posters =] Ah...and the size as well lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
gurls, im literally putting my life on stake here xD i beg for my lifeeeee....dont kill me lol!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LIKE SERZ =OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOO

i restrain myself from making comments about the above picture *imma go sue you – shakes head*
well newaiis that aint me ppl o_O^ she’s lying LOL

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
muahahaha, nah i wont use scandalous pics :p
just wana do this geeks rule the world! series ahaha...like a campaign lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO LMAO LMAO ahahahahahahahahahahh. i'm laughing so much. they are super cute (except mine)...at first i thought it was me, then thought that it probably wasn't--but it turned out to be me :loool:

i'm going to put mine as my siggie :D