A New Beginning (JLR Cont.) :: Aum/Aff

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:eek: this is gettin sad hahaha THANK YOU DARLING! I CAN"T WAIT FOR MORE! i love you! hugs and kisses! hehe now i have to wait for someone to post so i can SPAM lmao or maybe not.... hehhhehehe get ready to see my posts line up lmao i love you!

pze

sarNie Adult
omg cliff hanger........loving it although hes crazy rough.....cant wait for more

chenling

sarNie Adult
don't stop there!! OOoo what a dream she is having.........we do like him rough, we can't help ourselves!!!!! GREAT updates Raiya...brilliant!!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL ladies!!! thanks for the support! I was gonna update today but i gotta got do some errands Ahhhh! but I'll hope to have a nice long update later on today or tonight! Love you guys lots :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
RAIYA DARLING! i missed you last nite! where were you??? =[ i hope i get to talk to you tonite! have fun running errands! can't wait to talk to you darling

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahahha ok this is gettin kinda bad o well just a couple more posts.....hheheh o just to "stay on topic" I LOVE YOUR STORY I CAN"T WAIT FOR MORE!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
o btw HAPPY EASTER! i love you! ok this is last post for the moment i have to wait til someone posts again lmao hahahha hugs and kisses!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LMAO- GP you are hilarious!!!!!!!!! You can spam in my thread any time...Love you too :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
YAY thank you darling!!! sorry i couldn't tell you bye on MSN but ima get bak on later mom wants to watch nang tard kk I LOVE YOU DARLING! i'll come bak on later tonite kk

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Harit continued to pull her after him..."One more complaint out of you and I might not be as nice as before." Nice! He called this being nice! He was a lunatic!

He increased his pace, not caring if her small steps could keep up with him...she didn't see the rock and slipped suddenly, hitting the ground with a thud..."What is wrong now?! This better not be some trick to make me feel sorry for you."

"As if you could feel sorry for anything you do!" She looked down at her ankle, it was starting to throb, maybe she could still walk on it. She twisted free from his hold and started to get up but her balance gave way...Harit caught her before she fell once more...She was hurt! Why did she always get into these scrapes, she should have listened to him the first time around, then they wouldn't be in this predicament!

His arms were wrapped around her shoulders, he could smell her...he still wanted her...what was wrong with him? Why couldn't he just punish her and let the rest go?...recalling his earlier actions...maybe he was too harsh on her...

"Let me go! Are you so desperate for a woman, you need to take advantage of me at every turn? You have Boontai, she will welcome you..." She didn't know what was wrong with her, why did she keep provoking him? He was just too close again, her heart was beating so fast, his arms still surrounded her. She needed to get more distance between them. She was always so conflicted when he was around her. Why was he so hot and cold? He confused her and she never could tell if he was going to be nice one minute or mean the next. Ugh men!

"Don't think so highly of yourself...as if I couldn't have you right now if I wanted to!" Before she could even respond, thunder could be heard in the distance. Not soon after, the sky decided to open up and the downpour had commenced. "Now look what you did!" He continued to yell at her...as if she was some witch and called the skies to rain on them. "Me! You have the audacity to blame all this on me! This is your island, if you are so powerful, make it stop!" They were now both soaking wet, unwilling to budge and arguing through the rain.

"Come here! We have to find shelter before we both die of pneumonia!" She could barely let out a squeak and he had scooped her up in his arms. He walked as fast as he could towards the cave. They had to be close! He saw the opening and increased his pace. He had prepared for these kinds of situations, he hoped all his supplies were still in there...

They reached the cave as the rain continued to come down harder. He dumped her on the ground and went searching for his duffel bag. Ah, what a jerk! She rubbed her sore bottom, two falls in one day!

He found the bag and threw it at her. "There're some clothes and blankets in there...change out of those wet clothes and get my clothes ready too while I try to start a fire for us."
Always with the commands, there was no "please" in sight! She started to shiver from the cold...she should change...damn him...he was right.
She looked around the cave, the only light was from the opening and his back was to her...he was crouched over a small patch of dirt, trying to make fire out of damp wooden sticks.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks raiya for the update.....
loving it......dont leave us hanging
for too long.....hehe

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yay!!!! that was good Raiya!!! im not gonna be demanding..so whenever you can update for us is greatly appreciated :kiss:

:yahoo: ...i sense ;) a steamy scene coming up!!!