Actress With Plastic Surgery

sarN

sarNie Granny
*off topic*lol

lol. u scared me.lol. cos lasik in thailand wasnt tat good. i mean, 3-4 years ago, my mom had lasik in thailand, and she had problems with her eye sight changing all the time...it was left first, then it went back to perfect. then her right eye had problems...but now both, so my mom have to wear glasses again now(when she drives only though)..maybe thailand's lasik improved..but i dunno, i dun wanna take a riskkkk...

did you have any problems with your eyes after your lasik??
well , dat $3000 + ins . Meaning if anything ever go wrong w/ my eye i can get it fix for free :lol: . It been a good 4-5 years since the sugery and the only problem i have is prolly night vision -- actaully even before the sugery i have problem seeing at night the doctor say at night my eye sight down a couple - so i see poorly at night and often time my eye get teary and i have red eye so i use eye drop like 5 x at night time and even after my eye sugery i have the same problem . So , nope i haven't any problem . It very good . It worth it . At least u don't have to wear glasses or contact . I was nervous at first cuz it the EYE the thought of them goin in there and get it cut & paste & glue is a bit train wreck . My cousin was the first to get it done and it was like 10 + years ago when it first started and she was a nurse and she got it done for free cuz she was a test dummy lmaooo and her eye did got bad so now she is back to wearing glasses and she told me she goin get it done again since tecnl have change .

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Without real proof like medical records, a doctor coming out and saying it (which is unethical) or the actress confirming it, it's really hard to say who's really had plastic surgery. All you can do is speculate unless it's very obvious.

People's face change as they get older, it's natural. Lots of things can factor into the change in their look, weight, diet, exercise, sun exposure, make up, hairstyle, the angle in which photos are taken (there is such thing as photoshop, many magazines use some sort of software to fix up even the most beautiful people for magazine covers). There's also things like tape for eyelids, or taping at the hairline to achieve a different arch in the brow or tightening of the face, types of contact lens can change the shape and look of the eye as well. Dental work can shift someone's face too, usually effects the jawline which effects the nose and eyes.

Body wise, there's always types of bras, fillers, body firming wear and clothing in general.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
wow. you can get it fixed for free....hmm....i might be doing it here!! lol. i think in thailand, you cant get it re-do for free even if it's their fault...what's the youngest age that we can go for lasik? lol. i wan. but im only 16. you think they'll let?

but i think those actresses who kept on saying that they didnt have any surg and that they had braces or exercise or that their face changed usually are lying...cos it's quite impossible for 20++ year olds to change so much!!eg. four-mod...(idunno which one) she kept on denying about having nose job...but when people criticzed her so much, she admitted going for a nose job...it's just tat sometimes people dont target sertain actresses, so they dun come out to admit that they went for surg...

eg. aum. she kept on denying going for boobs job, but the evidence are so clear that she went for implants.

eg2. chompoo araya. she kept on denying about her implants. but when the nurses in tat hospital came out to say that she went for a boobs job...she kept quiet.

oh yea, and my aunt confirmed about aum, she said that her first lakorn, she looked like that(before all the plastic surg)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
-shrugs- it's the business. They are in a very visual kind of business, of course they are gonna get plastic surgery.
I make fun of ugly looking n'eks all the time and i know you guys do it too. The entertainment is the business of looking good and entertaining.
I know this is really conceited, but if the actors in a lakorn is not looking good, I tend to pass on it.
When I hear it's really good, then I watch it even though there are ugly people in it.

I don't like Paul because he's ugly to me even though is acting is okay.

I'm just saying, I don't enjoy watching wrinkling old betties onscreen and people in the entertainment business knows this.

Personally, I wouldn't do it. I maybe a average looking mofo, but I like the nose my mom gave me though it is a little flat.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i forgot. namfon patcharin...i'll try to find evidence later, but im about 90% sure she did a nose job after jao sao barn rai...

me too, i criticze the ugly nang'eks... but i hate it when they deny. why can't they just admit tat they did plastic surgery?!?! i know that admitting that they did plastic surgery its like admitting that they have "faults" and that they need surgery. but everyone have "faults"... i dun think anyone cares about a little plastic surgery here and there....

Liberty

sarNie Adult
-shrugs- it's the business. They are in a very visual kind of business, of course they are gonna get plastic surgery.
I make fun of ugly looking n'eks all the time and i know you guys do it too. The entertainment is the business of looking good and entertaining.
I know this is really conceited, but if the actors in a lakorn is not looking good, I tend to pass on it.
When I hear it's really good, then I watch it even though there are ugly people in it.

I don't like Paul because he's ugly to me even though is acting is okay.

I'm just saying, I don't enjoy watching wrinkling old betties onscreen and people in the entertainment business knows this.

Personally, I wouldn't do it. I maybe a average looking mofo, but I like the nose my mom gave me though it is a little flat.
Speak for yourself, nothing personal but I don't go making fun of ugly people, famous or not.
I watch TV and movies for the content and story line, I could care less how good or bad looking the lead characters are.
Like Knocked Up, the lead guy isn't exactly what you'd call good looking but it was a great movie.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
That's a dramatic difference for Aum right there.
Benz suddenly reminds me Ja Jittapa right there O.O
Aum does look different but it seems more like a makeup issue. How someone wears makeup can really effect the way they look.
But I'd have to see a bunch of pictures to really be sure.
It really just looked like she got a makeup and someone perhaps introduced her to the eyelid tape and maybe even fake eyelashes.

As for Benz, I agree it does look like she might've had a nose job but again it could be makeup and lighting too, because the first picture looks like she has barely any makeup on and she looks younger. The second picture she obviously looks like she's wearing a lot of powder and her face looks more grown up. A combination of makeup, lighting and getting older can make her features look different. When you lose baby fat around you face your features become more prominent.

My boyfriend tells me all the time how different I look from when I was a kid, even how different I look like now from when I was in high school.
I sure as hell didn't get any plastic surgery (frankly I'd rather be spending that kind of money on other things), my face just changed as I got older and change as I gained or lost weight.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Aum does look different but it seems more like a makeup issue. How someone wears makeup can really effect the way they look.
It really just looked like she got a makeup and someone perhaps introduced her to the eyelid tape and maybe even fake eyelashes.

As for Benz, I agree it does look like she might've had a nose job but again it could be makeup and lighting too, because the first picture looks like she has barely any makeup on and she looks younger. The second picture she obviously looks like she's wearing a lot of powder and her face looks more grown up. A combination of makeup, lighting and getting older can make her features look different. When you lose baby fat around you face your features become more prominent.

My boyfriend tells me all the time how different I look from when I was a kid, even how different I look like now from when I was in high school.
I sure as hell didn't get any plastic surgery (frankly I'd rather be spending that kind of money on other things), my face just changed as I got older and change as I gained or lost weight.

i agree with you. aum looks different and i think it's the makeup, there's not that much of a difference.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Speak for yourself, nothing personal but I don't go making fun of ugly people, famous or not.
I watch TV and movies for the content and story line, I could care less how good or bad looking the lead characters are.
Like Knocked Up, the lead guy isn't exactly what you'd call good looking but it was a great movie.
Haha, I don't make fun fun of them. I say dang, he's ugly and move on. I don't go off in my little blog or online diary and rant on how ugly they are.
I know I'm not the only one who does that. It's very natural.

Hey the guy from Knocked up was adorable in the goofy kinda way.

We would like to say that looks are not that important, but sometimes it is.
Also, looks are in the eyes of the beholder.
I think Minki from korean drama Dal's spring dairy is super hot when others thing he hella ug.

I don't think that Aum is just a make up thing. Her eyes are bigger and her nose looks a little pointy.
If she wants to do that, that's up to her.
But stop denying it. It's okay, it's not taboo as before.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it doesn't matter if they have plastic surgery...more power to those who don't....i think that noon w. and aum p. look good even though they got plastic surgery...they want to look good is that a crime...other actresses who had plastic surgery i think is namfon k and cherry....they all are pretty to me regardless^^

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult

I agree about Aum. It's either the makeup or it could just be a bad picture. I've had some pictures taken of me that DOESN'T even look close to being me at all bc I accidentally close my eyes or I was looking away so it made my eyes look funny.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
damn aum looks so different before she did plastic surgery.. benz still kind of look similiar before.. i know aum & noon did plastic sugery but never knew about the rest!

Woa, I didn't mean to start a thread like this LOL, I was just asking because my friend's mom wanted my friend to find out about it and I was like "I'll help", didn't mean to cause any trouble :p Anyway, I think I saw somewhere about Aom, I think she did everything imaginable, but a little bit of each and it's not a lot. Like doing everything but only a little bit change.

Hmm, those lookrung shouldn't do anything, I think they're a natural beauty haha, but we'll never know. Only the actual actress knows, and maybe the channel knows. I don't think they're going to leak it out that one of their actresses have got something done. At the moment, people seem to care a lot about if an actress is natural. Thais are now going for the natural bunch, like "true" beauty.

Honestly, I don't think anyone has "true" beauty, not even Pinky. LOL, not saying I don't like her anymore, but her late photoshoots seem to make her eyes all dark and make it seem like she didn't get any sleep. Plain weird. And as for the other n'eaks, some seem to be aging, but I don't know. If some n'eak decides on getting plastic surgery and no one realizes it, it's ok. It's a pass, that means either that the surgery was very little, the doctor was very good, or the actress is pretty and can do without the surgery.

As for Aum, LOL I think she looks prettier before the surgery. I know, she's getting old, and wants to look younger so people cast her into lakorns. I don't get it, hasn't anyone heard of "aging gracefully"? I mean, people know how old she is. She's not that young anymore, and she's gotta admit that she looks heck younger than her age...isn't that good enough?

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i dunno, i think aum did have surgery, cos usally aum dont wear much makeup(really light makeup), and if she doesnt wear much makeup, wouldnt she look like the first pic?

actually i dun mind actresses having plastic surg, just as long as it's not EXTREME. lik having excessively SHARP noses like farang but they have an asian face...it just doesnt go.

well, stardust, who do u want to be confrm? i can find pics for you...before and after pics...

and i think the reason pinky doesnt look as good, maybe because she start earing make-up? i mean, i think her face is "khom" enough, she doesnt need makeup..but now tat she's older, maybe she wore mascara and eye liner?? tat's y her eyes look darker??

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Without real proof like medical records, a doctor coming out and saying it (which is unethical) or the actress confirming it, it's really hard to say who's really had plastic surgery. All you can do is speculate unless it's very obvious.

People's face change as they get older, it's natural. Lots of things can factor into the change in their look, weight, diet, exercise, sun exposure, make up, hairstyle, the angle in which photos are taken (there is such thing as photoshop, many magazines use some sort of software to fix up even the most beautiful people for magazine covers). There's also things like tape for eyelids, or taping at the hairline to achieve a different arch in the brow or tightening of the face, types of contact lens can change the shape and look of the eye as well. Dental work can shift someone's face too, usually effects the jawline which effects the nose and eyes.

Body wise, there's always types of bras, fillers, body firming wear and clothing in general.
ditto yep yep... your face is always chubbier when your younger, and as you get older your face slims down and your nose gets smaller. Your eyes also get droopier which makes them bigger.

I'm not sure. There was another post here somewhere confirming that but I'm not sure where. Ditto me, but I'm not in da mood to go topic hunting, sorry :p

As for the confirmation thing Praew, can you help me find one of Noon, please? Thanks in Advance (since my mom is saying that she didn't do anything...ditto)