America Best Dance Crew

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Nobody watching I wait every Thursday to watch. My 2 favorite crew is JabbaWockeeZ and Kaba Modern not cuz there asian either they actually got mad skills

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMG JABBAWOCKEEZ so kick major butt tonight...... their performance ROCKS!!! i hope either them or Kaba Modern wins :)

ling

sarNie Hatchling
love Jabawockeez! They do great every week! Kaba Modern is good too. Although i gotta say the black guys can do awesome stunts.
But for me it is jabawockeez! They kick ass.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea they were both awesome last nite I was so excited i got out of school at 9:30 and rushed home 2 watch. I think JabbaWockeeZ won cuz they were in the movie Step up 2

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Yea they were both awesome last nite I was so excited i got out of school at 9:30 and rushed home 2 watch. I think JabbaWockeeZ won cuz they were in the movie Step up 2
you know what... my sis and i was thinking the same way too..... hahhaa but then explain the voting hmm??? i know it's not LIVE or anything but then why are we voting if it's not recent hmm??

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Iono you can tell like who the judges are voting off 2 cuz they like praised the team before they vote off the other team iono. I still think that the last 2 teams is JabbaWockeeZ and Kaba Modern

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i LiKE FiSH&CHiCKS.. i CANNOT STAND BRAKE SKATE...
THEY DON'T EVEN DANCE! THEY JUST DO TRiCKS.
THEY NEED TO GET VOTED OFF...
i'M LOViNG JABBAWOCKEEZ!
THEY ARE GONNA WiN iT ALL THE WAY!!! =]

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea my friend was really annoyed by breaksk8 but they did do better than fysh and chick that week but i bet you they are gonna get voted off this week they really aren't dancing they are technically skating

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg I couldn't believe Kaba Modern was in the bottom 2 this week. Status Quo was not all that good y are ppl voting for them they need go home next...

OK_na_tur

sarNie Juvenile
last night i was so scared kaba was going to go.

so happy they didnt!! woOo!!

really want kaba to win.

SQ needs to leave nxt week.

Judges really like jabbawockees .. especially Shane.

i think hes the only judge that knows what hes talking about.

everyones performance wasnt that exciting... 'broadway'

eehhh..

but jabba n kaba all da way!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lol the only reason why they liked Satus Quo's cause of Jamal...... ahhha that wig's hilarious..... hhahhhaa

Jabbawockeez so killed the competition on thursday night.... i think Kaba Modern needs to step it up abit if they wanna win cause Jabbawockeez a threat..... :)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
haha ur rite triANGgo Kaba Modern does need 2 step it up they were ok last week. I think Jabbawockeez gonna take it all the way cuz i saw JabbaWockeeZ in Step Up 2 I really think this show is pre-recorded. Go JabbaWockeeZ and Kaba Modern!!!! Status Quo they have good tricks but their dancing not all that.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I guess they make money off the text messages cuz it's like 99cents each text so yea mostly money interest... Go JabbaWockeeZ and Kaba Modern...

Susie

sarNie Adult
i'd have to agree with Azlisakhmer. i totally love Jabba Wockes. the girsl from Kabba Modern r so cute!

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i think the jabbawockeez is the best dance crew on there
they are just so darn good:)
they're my favorite too