America Best Dance Crew

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Ive been voting like crazy for JW and I am too mad and disappointed to see KM go home. Cause without a doubt and its obvious that JW and KM are the best out of all the crews on ABDC. SQ isn't good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I will be disappointed if Status Quo wins. Not because I am Asian that I am voting for Jaba, they are good without a questions. Status Quo doesn't dance, they do tricks and stunts ain't call dancing. Why can't people see through that, especially the judges. I am still not happy that Kaba went home either. I voted for them like crazy.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I know JabbaWockeeZ gonna win cuz they are the best crew hands down... But i'm still disappointed that it wasn't Jabba and Kaba because it would of been a great dance off

Susie

sarNie Adult
to me it's not that sq isn't good cos apparently they are however, it sure would be nice if the asians could represent! u know! GO JABBAWOCKEES!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Today is the final. I can't wait to watch. I cross my fingers for JABA!

alby

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sorry, but SQ doesn't deserve to be up there. They don't dance, they jump around that's it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm sorry, but SQ doesn't deserve to be up there. They don't dance, they jump around that's it.
But I got to admit some of their stunts are cool, but I thought it was supposed to be dancing not some circus performances.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
YAY GO JABBA!!!! man since the show's over what am i gunna do now?? surely i dont want to see the new season yet cause i'm still so siked about the first one.....lol it's great they won..... i'm so happy for them!!!! and it goes all out to G....... (point up) hehe :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHH i'M SO HAPPY JABBAWOCKEEZ WON!!! THEY ARE THE BEST ALRiGHT! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
jabbawockeez won.. hahaha they rocked.. luv'd kaba modern too though.. hehehe .. xp....

pze

sarNie Adult
i was happy with the result.....i screamed at the top of my lungs when it was announced.....i loved the dance jabba, kaba, and fish did.....it was hot...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i wanted kaba modern to win...but w/e..i love jaba wockeez too! haha...how the heck did status quo get up there??? i just didnt get it..

annea

sarNie Adult
hahaha...YEA! the west coast killed it... Jabba, Kaba and Fysh were so tight. It was one of the hottest performance from this show! hehe..Jabba deserve it! i hope we see more of them... Kaba and Fysh...i miss them..hehe...it was good to see them back performing! Its all about the WEST!!!!