Mama Noy ♥️
it seem like french guys too sensitive for me.France is a country of good gastronomy & food, and Paris a very romantic place for lovers yup, u r right,,, Maybe someday, I can find a good girl who can appreciate that kind of things: Great cuisine, wonderful & romantic places than i do,... like i previously answered to a friend's question "Are frenchmen romantic ?"
I answered that:
French guyz are romantic becos:
1) They can Cook lol
2) They are gentlemen, e.g.: if they invite you to a restaurant, they will never let you pay, they like to pick up the bill, they will never let you carry heavy stuff/luggage...
3) They care a lot & respect ladies, e.g.: When they talk with you, they will stare at you ("eye-contact") to give u full attention & make you feel that u are his only girl on this Planet They will treat you like a princess.
4) They Prefer drinking good wine/Champagne rather than beer
5) They know their city(ex. Paris) like their pocket, the best restaurant (depending on what kind of food you want to eat), best places to see (which are not mentioned in guide book sometimes), can tell you the stories about the place & monuments you are currently contemplating...
6) They are expressive, and are not afraid to show off their emotions/feeling, if they compliment you, they really mean it.
7) They are passionate in something, it could be food, art, history, lifestyle & so on...
Maybe girls are afraid of romantic guyz ,,,, and that's why we guyz, end up last.
Regarding AH1N1 flu, yes, u r right,, seems like you follow french news huh ?? french gov is preparing to fight AH1N1 flu starting this October, with huge campaign to wash hands etc... , and at office: no hand shaking but just say hello lol.
Enjoy ur scallop salad
I don't want an abusive guy but
I can't have a guy stare at me all the time.
I don't want a guy to pay for me all the time.
I don't need a guy to express their feelings every single time we talk... i'll just loose interest or worst, lose my mind. haha.