An Unbelievable Love Conflict (Chap. 14) updated 11/17

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 6

Driving to school in a Mercedes is not that bad, but I got every glaring at me since I drove in the parking lot. Right away I saw Tiffany and Sunny standing next to their red Lexus. I guess I don't feel too left out. I parked next to their shiny car.

"Morning Dara!" I heard Tiffany say while walking towards my car.

"Morning Girls." I said getting out of the car.

"Ready for your big day?" Sunny asked smiling.

"Nope!"

"Oh, come on, Why are you being so negetive? We are here to support you, so don't worry about it." Tiffany said cheerfully.

"That's right. Plus we have lots of cute boys in our school. haha!" Sunny said happily.

"Oh yeah, like that's going to rear me in." I mumbled.

It started to rain, so we ran inside the school. I followed the girls to pick up my schedule from the office.

Our first class is Studio Art with Mrs. Klien. She is a petite women with brown hair, and too cheerful.

"Everyone this is Daravann, but she prefer you all to call her Dara, now be nice to her." Mrs. Klien said to the class.

"You are really pretty." I head someone said from the back.

Sunny turned around and the boy went silent, I'm guessing that Sunny gave him the death stare. I couldn't help but smiled. Tiffany pulled me to sit between her and Sunny in the back.

"Hi, I'm Mike." The guy who sat behind us said. He had black hair that was spiked up.

I turned around. "Hi, nice to meet you." I said smiling, I felt like that was the only thing I could do, smile.

"Sorry about yelling out that you are pretty, but its true." He said blushing.

I smiled. And turned to look at Sunny and Tiffany. How was I suppose to answer to that. Oh Thanks, please say it again.

Sunny and Tiffany caught my awkwardness.

"Hey Dara, don't you have a DATE with DARIAN HARPER this weekend. Where are you guys planning to go on your DATE?!" She said a bit too loud, and emphasizing on the word 'date'.

I was confused. "What are you..."

"Didn't you say last night that he was going to take you to an amusement park?" Tiffany cut in. Now I'm really confused. What were they talking about?

Then I felt Sunny kick my left leg. I turned to look at her and she gave me a signal with her eyes that they were trying to decieve Mike, but why?

"Oh. Yeah I guess." I said awkwardly.

"Wait you go out with Darian?" I heard Mike from the back.

We all turned to look at him.

"Well, We are childhood friends, but there is noth..." I tried to say.

"Aww that's so cute! Childhood friend going on a DATE together. How cute. Right Sunny?" Tiffany once again cut in and staring at Sunny smiling.

"Yep. That's deffinitely the word for it. CUTE." Sunny had on a huge smirk.

I saw Mike turned his head to look out the window. "Lucky him." I heard him say.

We turned to face the front with Tiffany and Sunny giggling.

"That was not nice you guys. What were you guys trying to do? Me and Darian ARE just childhood friend." I whispered.

"We know that, but Mike doesn't know that. Plus if Darian saw him talking to you outside of class, that might get dangerous." Sunny said amusingly.

"Why would it be dangerous?"

"haha. Darian and Mike never got along, plus Mike is jealous of Darian because everyone likes Darian because Darian can get anyone's attention." Tiffany explained. "Darian does not like Mike but he won't act rude to Mike, but Mike on the other hand is quite obnoxious."

"Okay...So Darian would get angry at Mike because Mike would be talking to me who is Darian's childhood friend. Right?" I said. "But why would he be angry if you guys say that he is really nice even to Mike whom he hates?"

"You are worth more then you think. Darian would be angry, but he would be even more jealous." Tiffany said smiling at her own thought.

"Jealous? Darian? No way, why would he be?" I sniffed.

"Maybe because you are his precious childhood friend." Sunny said without smiling because she was drawing on her notebook.

"It does not matter to me, I think I have the right to talk to anyone I wish, and if Darian gets angry that's his problem." I did not like the feeling of not associating with someone just because a friend dislikes that person.

"Fine. Fine. But if Mike does anything stupid call on us for help anytime Dara, try not to tell Darian though, he might accidently kill Mike." Tiffany said smiling at me.

"And he will try to do something stupid because that's who he is. That goes for the both of them." Sunny said without looking at me.

Class lasted for an hour, when the bell rang we walked slowly towards the door.

I dropped my notebook on the way out the door, while I was squatting down to grab the notebook, a white hand grabbed it first and handed it to me.

"Thanks Mike." I said smiling at him.

"No prob, anytime. So what class do you have.." He began to say.

"Dara!" I heard Darian yell across the hall wall. He dash to myside smiling at me. "So how was your first class so far?" He asked.

Mike's face turned red and his face started to twitch. Before I could say anything Darian spoke.

"Oh Mike Hey, you're in the same class as Dara? Cool." Darian said smiling but his eyes were mocking.

"Yep, I was about to take her to her next class." He said eyeing Darian.

"Mike, Dara never even told you her next class, how are you gonna take her? I think WE better take her instead. We have the same class as her." Tiffany said sweetly.

"Well maybe next time then." Mike said glaring at Darian.

"Um..I think we should go now guys." I said feeling uncomfortable.

Darian turned to look at me. His eyes mocking. "So you make friends fast."

"I guess I do. Mike is a really nice guy." I said trying to keep from smiling. I wanted to see if Tiffany and Sunny's theory was true. Would he become jealous?

"Nice?" His lips twitched. "Well here is your next class have fun." He said harshly, and walked away.

Tiffany and Sunny who was behind me started to laugh. I couldn't help but stare after him feeling confuse.

After our classes, it was time for lunch, so we headed to the parking lot to go out to eat. On the way out we saw the three boys.

"Hey guys, sorry for the wait." Tiffany yelled to them.

"Its fine." Jordan said, and I couldn't help but to smile at Jordan and Tiffany.

I waved my hands to Jordan. "Hi Jord, how are you?" I said smiling at him.

He seemed suprised. "What did you call me? And why are you being nice?"

I gasped dramatically. "I just wanted to make friends with you that's all. We can't be friends?" I said making a sad face.

"Whatever. I know you're up to something." He said squinting his eyes at me.

"Jordan, she is trying to make friends with you, why don't you just give in." Tiffany said to him. He looked at her and smile.

"Okay."

I couldn't help but smile at them. Already he was a pushover. I looked at Darian and he was also smiling. Our eyes met and I couldn't help but blushed.

"So where are we going for lunch guys?" Adam asked.

"Anywhere, I just need to eat before I die." Sunny whinned holding her stomache.

Adam smiled at her comment. "How about pizza?"

"Okay." We all agreed.

"I'll pay for it." I volunteer. "Lets go."

"No I WILL pay Dara." Darian object.

"Why can't I pay? You can pay another day." I responded.

"When you're with any of us, we never let you guys pay." He said unleashing the devastating smile of his.

"Fine, Mr. Gentlement." I mocked him.

"Thank You Love." He said sweetly. I turned to give a cold look, and walked towards my car.

"Where are you going Dara?" I heard Sunny ask.

"To go get my car." I replied.

"No need. We are all gonna ride in Adam's truck."

"But..." I started to object.

"Do you prefer to ride in my car Dara Love." Darian said with a smirk.

"No! I'll ride with Adam." I said. "And stop calling me 'Love', people will misunderstand."

He took a look at me and laugh.

I was on the verge to get in the car, but I felt a cold wind swoosh by, and felt like someone is watching me. My eyes search the area. Yes, someone is watching me, but who? I had to keep calm. This had happened often when I was in Thailand, but it was gone within seconds. This time, the presence of this creature was stronger, and filled with hatred. I felt fear for the first time. I had to assess my current situation, I'm with other people who may get hurt in the process. If a fight breaks out, I have to protect my friends, but I've never fought with these creatures before. Fire will be my best attack, but I can't control it well. I will have to rely on my psychic powers. I may have to lead it somewhere far from my friends before its too late, but how?

"Dara are you okay? Why aren't you getting inside the car?" Darian ask with a frighten voice. I caught him give a stare to Adam and Jordan, and both made a small nod without the other two girls noticing, or maybe I'm just imagining things. I got inside the car and Adam dash off the drive way. My mind was trying to work up an idea to get rid of this thing that's following me.

Its been 5 minutes, and the presence still linger. I closed my eyes wishing I could call my mother. She would know what will happen or she will send Dad to help, but then I will not put my Parents in danger. I can't do that. I have to deal with this situation myself.

I was not paying enough attention to realize that we were on the high way going faster then any car on the road.

"Damn! Adam where are you going?!" I yelled.

"We're not going to grab pizza, instead we're going to our favorite restaurant at the end of town." Adam explained calmly.

"That's a good idea, I don't feel like having pizza anymore." Sunny said looking down at her hands.

I took a look around everyone in the car, all of them seem anxious, no one spoke, everyone was quiet and stone face.

Then suddenly Adam took a turn and went straight into a trail path that led inside the forest.

"Okay, serious guys where are we going?" I ask irritated.

"Dara, there is a cottage up in the mountain and we need to go there for a bit, so please be patient with us." Darian said between his teeth.

I look at Tiffany who was sitting next to me, and she put her left hand on my right, and smiled wordlessly at me.

The car stopped, and we were infront of a cottage, its beautiful, but why were we here?

"I want you girls to get inside and don't come out until we go in and get all of you, don't ask any question. Just do it and we will tell you everything later." Darian instructioned.

We all got out of the car, and I felt the presence close by this time really strong like it was about to attack. I stop at my track, and search the area once again. My eyes were unfocus until I felt a hand grab my right arm.

"Dara lets go inside okay." I heard Tiffany say seriously, and my search was interrupted.

She was on the verge to drag me inside but then a harsh wind blew over us, it felt like a tornado, and then I felt the presence in front of me. It finally has appear. Crap!

---------------------------------------

For your convenience, I have provided a chapter list on my very first post. If you scroll down you can find a Chapter List section and each chapter will be there, just click and read.

Thank you for reading and commenting:

ygchix1177
Azlisakhmer

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 7

I couldn't make out the appearance of the thing that had followed us, the dust was still lingering in the air making it hard to see. Darian gasp and suddenly all three guys were in front of me within a blink of an eye. How did they do that?

Ha ha ha ha
We look straight to see who was laughing, a laugh closer to a howl. Standing about 20 feet away were five man wearing black cloaks glaring at us, I could see their golden eyes shinning within their cloak, but their faces were hidden behind the dark cloak.

"Give the Princess of Eternity to us." The man standing in the middle screech.

"We will never surrender our Beloved to any of you succumb." Darian roar back.

"Haha. Try if you can, but in the end we shall take the thing we wish for. Our Master will always recieve what he desires, and then all of you shall die!" The one on the left growl.

"Die? We do not know such word." Jordan smirk. "But we know who will go to hell when we are done with it." His eyes blazing with excitement.

The creatures, whom I hope were men, were furious. The one on the far right veer straight for Tiffany who was still holding on to me, but before it got any closer, Jordan and Adam caught it and threw it flying back to where it had started.

I was wild eyed. Who are these people?

The other two try to attack, leaving another two behind watching the fight. Darian caught one and grabbed its neck slamming it to the tree, they were moving extremely fast. My eyes were trained enough to catch their actions. I could already tell Darian had the upper hand.

Adam caught the other and another fight broke out. Jordan dash to our side.

"Get inside the cottage quickly, and don't come out!" He ordered.

"What about you?" Tiffany ask in a panic voice. Her eyes was turning red, and tears started to flow down her cheeks.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. When its safe I'll go get you." He looked at her and smiled. Then another swifty attacked Jordan.

Sunny ran towards us and grab our arms. "Lets get inside." She said quietly.

Before we moved the other two creature was right in front us.

"Where are you going my beautifuls?" He demanded.

"You never get what you want! We will kill all of you dirt bags and then go after your Master." Sunny bellow, her face was serious, and so was Tiffany. Both were moving slowly, standing between me and the cloak men.

I heard tiny rings in my ears, and I knew right away that these things can cast spells. They were casting a attack spell on the girls. I had to think quick. The ringing increase its sound, and I knew they were about to attack. I push the two girls to the side while they fire their attack, they missed the girls. I caught their attack. The fire ball they cast was blazing in my hands. I stare at the creatures with eyes filled with fiery.

The creature gasp.

"Now you die!" I yelled! I returned the fire ball they had attack us with. They both fell to the ground barking with frustration and pain. I levitate both and threw them towards the trees. Tiffany and Sunny lunge towards the body and took out a silver knife that had gold designs on the handle, and stab the creatures through the heart. They screamed in agony, and suddenly fell dead, and their bodies turned into sand.

The other three felt that they were in a disadvantage.

"RETREAT!" One of them screamed! "We will be back!"

Jordan quickly went after them but was stop by Darian.

"Let them go, If they come next time, their Master will come, and we can take all of them down at once." He explained. Jordan and Adam nod.

Who were these people that I've made friends with?

The girls were staring silently at the guys, while the guys were discussing a strategy to take the creatures down.

"Who are you people?" I broke the silent. All of them turned to look at me.

"Its not important at this moment, the important thing is to get all of you out of here as fast as we can, you can't stay here any longer." Darian explained with much effort to stay calm.

"Not important?! Darian! Something just tried to kill us, and suddenly all of you knew how to handle the situation, and seem to know what it was. I think it is important since I AM involve, I want the truth and I want it now!" I glared at him, and he glared back.

"If you want to know the truth then we will explain everything to you, but you have to be patient with what we have to say." Adam said calmly.

"I think we can afford to be patient since it has gotten this far." Sunny said with her eyes closed. "Yes, they are gone now." She said and I saw Tiffany nodded.

"Lets go inside the cottage and I will explain everything." Adam said leading us inside the cottage.

All three girls sat on the couch while the guys stood staring straight at us.

"We are also curious to find out who you girls are." Darian said staring from Tiffany to Sunny whose face turned stone.

"We will answer after we find out who YOU are." Tiffany retorted.

"I guess that's fair." Darian said nodding his head.

"We are concider as myth or legend in the mind of humans. We fight to protect what is right and protect our people from creatures that you have met. How about you girls guess who were are?" Adam asked grinning. I'm guessing he was trying to decrease tension within the room.

"This is not time for games Adam." Sunny eyed him. She looked frustrated, and confused.

I put my hand on Sunny's shoulder. "If we guess who they are, I think its easier for us to except the concept of who they are, and its probably hard for them to say it out loud. I am as curious as you are, don't forget, one of them had been my childhood friend." As I was talking my eyes flicker towards Darian, whose face was serious.

"Alright, are you guys ghost?" Tiffany asked, and we just stared at her. "What? They could be." She looked away blushing.

"No, I guaranteed you that we are no ghost." Jordan said chuckling.

"Then give us a hint." Sunny said.

"Most of the legend about us aren't true, and our appearance is what catches our pray." Darian hinted. His eyes glow as he was talking, and his face cautious. He kept making a small glance in my direction. My face redden everytime, and I wonder who is he? How did I not know who he really was all these time, if he is whatever he is then that means his Parents are also what he is. Then it click. Could they possibly be....

"I think I know what you are." I said staring at each of them. They stare back, their face were still, waiting for me to say what I had to say. "Are you guys Vampires?" My face was serious but my voice made it sound as if I was afraid of my own discovery. Tiffany and Sunny both took a look at me and then stare at the boys.

"How did you come up with that conclusion?" Darian ask his eyes shinning, and his face alert.

"You're quick, strong, appearance deceitful, and I'm sure the legend about you were all wrong since you guys are out during the day, and you guys didn't turn into a bat during the fight." I said glazing at his face.

A smile crept on his face. "Thats true, we are like regular human but with extraordinary abilities." Then he sigh. "People still talk about how we can turn into bats?"

"So my guess was correct." I said smiling at my success guess.

"Yes, but how?" Adam asked.

"When I was in Thailand, Grandma always made me read books about mythical creatures, and their abilities. I never understood why, until now ofcourse. Other kids' guardians would read them princess stories to bed, but my Grandmother read me legends of creatures that once exist in our world, but mysteriously disappeared. Though we all know that they did not disappear, but just blend in with the rest of the humans." I paused. "Thats how I knew what you are, Grandma always talked about Vampires. And I know now why she did that. She knew who your Parents were, but she said nothing because she could sense that your parents had pure hearts." I explained.

"So you are well inform about us." Jordan said eyeing Tiffany who had her head between her knees. "Tiffany are you okay? Don't worry we won't hurt you." He assure her stepping closer to her.

"Stop! Stay where you are." She screeched. "I need a breather. Please just give me a moment to take it all in."

It was silent again, while we all look at Tiffany. Jordan his eyes were filled with sorrow, and I felt sympathy towards him.

"No they are not lying, they are telling the truth, I can feel it." Sunny said breaking the silent.

"I understand." Tiffany answered.

"Who are you two girls?" Darian asked.

"Someone who was sent to help you guys." Sunny answered. Darian looked confused.

"We are witches that were train to destroy what you saw today, we were sent here by our Grandfather from Korea to asist the Vampire Royalties that lingers waiting here, but we couldn't find them so we went on living a normal life. I couldn't believe that these Royal Vampires were you guys!" Sunny made a face. "Though we did have some suspicion that you guys are some how involve, but we weren't sure. We knew they had to appear some day so we waited."

"Wait! Why do you need to destroy what we saw today? And what is a Vampire Royalty? I'm so confuse right now." I said holding my head with both of my hands, I was having a migrane.

Darian came and kneel in front of where I was sitting. He extended his hands to grab mine. Then he started to rub my palms like he use to do, and I relaxed.

"Dara, please calm down, everything is okay...I won't let anyone take you away from me again. Its my duty to protect you from those creatures." He stared straight into my eyes, his blue eyes captured my attention. "Vampire Royalty are elite Vampires who have special abilities like an extra six sense. We know who you really are. We were also sent here to protect someone, that someone is YOU."

"ME? Why do I need protection? And how do you know who I am?" I said getting up, and Darian followed my movement without letting go of my hands.

"Daravann Rina Elvin daughter of the Great Council Leader of the world of Sorcerers, Dennis Elvin, with a powerful Psychic as a mother, Kat Elvin. You being their only child inherited their powers and abilities but with a greater risk because those powers that you carry can unite the World of Magic or destroy it into pieces." Tiffany's voice flow into my ears, and tears fell from my cheeks. "We have to protect you and your powers from those who wish to use it to destroy the World of Magic, and the only enemy the World of Magic has is HIM. He who we do not speak the name of."

"Tiffany how do you know so much about me?" I ask in panic.

She smiled. "Your parents are not only famous in the human relm, but also in the World of Magic. They were kind to all creatures and helped anyone who needed it, everyone respected them."

"So you guys really knew who I was the first time you ever met me?" I said looking at everyone but avoided Darian's face.

"Yep." They said in agreement.

"HEY! If you knew who I was why were you making a scene when you hit my car, Jordan!" I demanded.

"I wanted to know, if this LITLLE GIRL is worth protection at all." He said smirking at me.

"I think you are worth protecting." Sunny said. "You saved me and Tiffany out there." Tiffany nodded her head.

Then something click again. I looked at Darian, and smack him on his arm. "Ouch!" I yelled.

"You shouldn't have done that Dara." Darian said shaking his head. "You've just hurt yourself."

"Well you knew who I was all along, since we were young?"

"Yep, that's why I wanted to stay close to you, but your Grandmother thought it maybe too dangerous for you to stay too close to your parents, so she took you to Thailand and educate you herself. I have to admit, your Grandmother knows how to handle those creatures well. I wanted to go to Thailand with you, but I was young, and I needed training, I had to prepare myself to protect you in the future."

"You guys protecting me?" I did not like the idea, I hate knowing that someone was going to get hurt because of me. "Honestly I don't need the protection, I can handle things myself."

"Yeah right! Did you not see what happened just awhile ago? Those are just the lower level soldiers, if stronger soldiers came, we would've more trouble. The fight would still be going on right now." Jordan yelled. "Don't try to act brave, this is not about us, this is about you."

"That's mine point, its about ME not YOU guys. So why do you guys have to risk your lives for me? Okay so I can unite the magic world...whatever! Your lives is more important to me right now."

"Dara, you said that our lives are important to you, well we feel the same way about YOU. We are friends, and friends help friends in anyway they can." Tiffany said smiling at me.

"Tiffany is right Dara, there will be more trouble in the future, they will back soon, and we have to prepare ourselves." Sunny said.

I sigh. "Yeah I guess you guys are right....but Wow! Witches and Vampires? And there is me who is a sorcerer and a psychic!" I said laughing. "What a combination we make!"

All of us laughed.

"So Darian you lied to me. You did keep a big secret from me, but you knew every secret I have." I look at him with mocking eyes, and he flicker a bright smile at me.

"I like to be mysterious." His smile brighten.

"Okay guys, I think we better get back, School is over already...So Dara how does your first day of school feel?" Adam asked smiling at me.

"Oh same same." I answer. "But I wonder why my mother haven't called because she usually would see these sort of things."

"Maybe she was not looking into it." Sunny guessed.

"I hope so. I don't want her to worry."

"Well lets all get out of here, I'm really hungry." Tiffany complained.

"I double that." I add.

-------------------------------------

New characters will be added soon. Like 'HIM', he will be added.

Thanks for reading guys!!!

Thanks for the comments:

Azlisakhmer
chansouk_michelle

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 8

I still can't believe I made friends with such extraordinairy people. It some how made me happy. I always consider myself as a freak, but today, to use my powers to help my friends, it made me realize I could really save people. I have the power to do so.

Something still bothers me. Why didn't Mom call right away to warn me of the incounter? When I walked through the door from my adventurous day, Mom didn't say a word to me, she seemed distracted the whole time.

I was in my room when it happened.

My Parents knocked on my door and quietly walked in, their faces filled with distress, and remorse.

"Mom and Dad, is everything okay?" I asked suprised by their expressions.

"I want to tell you everything is okay, but I can't lie to my only daughter any longer." My father's words flow through my ears. "We are so very sorry sweet heart, but we have to leave...and..." He stop to look at me.

"Leave...to..umm where?" I stutter asking.

"You know who your father is. It has been four years already sweet heart, we have to attend the meeting of the council in Rome. Don't be angry we won't let you stay here alone." My Mother said with a great effort to smile at me.

"You mean, I have to stay here even though you aren't even on the same continent as me? I can stay home alone, I'm not a child who needs a babysitter. If there is a problem then send me back to Thailand to stay with Grandma." I grumbled.

"NO! You will stay here! You're not going back to Thailand and that's the end of it. Do you hear me DARA!" My father yelled. I was stun at my father's reaction, and my anger surfaced.

"NO, I DON'T understand because staying with Grandma made me feel happy, but here I always have to wonder when will my Parents live me again. Whatever. Go do your job, I can stay home alone." My father's face turned red with anger, and I glared at him with rage.

"Dennis, stop, Dara you too. Please don't argue. We weren't going to leave you alone in the house, so we planned to have you stay with the Harpers, for awhile. Sweet heart please trust us with this." My mother's eyes filled with tears and I couldn't help but silent myself.

Then I look at them questioningly. "Are you keeping something from me Mom, Dad?"

"Keeping something from you? No ofcourse not." My Mother mumbled. She did not look into my eyes, I had a bad feeling about this.

"Mom, I know everything about the Harpers, don't lie to me. Darian told me everything. They are the from the Royal Vampire Clan, sent to protect us. Right?"

My parents gasp. "How...Why did Darian tell you?" My Father Manage to ask.

"It wasn't his faught, I figured it out myself." I didn't techniquely lie since I did figure it out myself, he didn't come out and say that he was a vampire. "He is my childhood friend, he can't keep that kind of information away from me since he already knew who I was all along."

"Well, atleast she knows Honey. Now we don't have to walk around her to do things. She is getting older and wiser each minute." My Mother walk towards me and gave me a big hug. "I'm so happy you took the secret so calmly, I would've thought you've thrown a tatrum by now, but you didn't."

I guess Darian didn't mention about the incident with the creatures to his Parents. I better keep my mouth shut too. I don't want them to worry more then they are now. If here was going to be dangerous, then I should let them go quickly. That would be for the best.

"Yes, I am glad our daughter has grown up." My Father smile wary. "Dara, we are sorry we broke our promise. I know we told you we would take you anywhere you go, but then you always hated the thought of gathering in front of hundreds of socerers." He took my hands and held it with his. "With these hands you must promise me that you will stay out of trouble."

I smiled. "I promise. When are you two leaving? Oh, and why do I have to stay with Aunt Keira and Uncle Lando? I can stay home by myself, you'll only be gone a month right?"

"Sorry sweet heart, but you have to stay with the Harpers because they are the only people you know around here. Plus we would feel much better knowing that you are safe with the Harpers. So please don't argue with out decision." My father explained.

I nodded. "Yes Daddy." I mumbled. "When are you leaving, and when do I have to move into the Harper's place?"

"Tomorrow." They said in unison.

My mind went blank. "TOMORROW?" I screeched. "That's so sudden, I haven't pack, and it's going to take me forever to pack, well I guess I can come back home to get my things that I need."

Mom put her right hand up. "Don't worry. Everything had been taken care of. Your room at the Harper is no different from your room here, and your closet over there has been filled with clothes. See, Mommy took care of everything for you." She said smiling at me. "Aunt Keira and especially Uncle Lando is really excited to have you over."

"I hope so because I'll be there for awhile."

"Tomorrow, you don't have to go to school if you don't want to. Darian is going to pick you up in the morning, and take you to their house. We have to leave early in the morning too, so have fun with the Harpers, and Mom and Dad will call you constantly okay." My sweet mother said with tears dripping down her face, and then she once again gave me a big bear hug. "I'm sorry and I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too."

Dad came and hug the two of us together, and we stood in my room hugging eachother for awhile. Without realizing it, warm droplits of water descend from my eyes. Something is odd, I have a bad feeling about this seperation, maybe its because I had to lie to them. Its okay right? This is to protect them from whatever it is that's coming for me. I know they are keeping something from me, but I'm also keeping something from them. I think that's fair enough. It is the only way.

The sun was shinning so brightly this morning that it kept my eyes opened. I did not get enought sleep because I was thinking about my parents all night, and images of Darian's face kept popping in my head. How distracting.

Darian came early in the morning to pick me up, when I walked to the drive way I realized my car was gone.

"Are you looking for your car Dara?" Darian ask getting out of his black Mercedes. He was wearing all black, and he looked so glamorous. Why is he so breath taking? "Its already parked in the drive way at my house, I mean OUR house." He said with a crooked smile.

"When did you take it?" I asked ignoring the fact that he said 'our house'.

"Earlier this morning." He walked towards me. "You look tire, did you not get enough sleep last night." He asked staring at my face, and my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my shirt. "Dara, you need to take better care of yourself." His left hands were rubbing my cheeks. I couldn't help but blushed, I hope he didn't notice. I turned my head quickly.

"I couldn't sleep because my parents threw their plan right on my face only last night, though I guess its for the best." I turn to look at him again, my eyes were wary. "Okay I'm ready to go to your house."

Darian smiled. "OUR house." He corrected me.

"Whatever. Just take me there." I said stalking towards the car. Darian dash in front of me to open the door for me.

"Don't do that around here." I turned my head around to search the area.

"You mean I can't open the door for you here?" Darian ask with a smirk that is so annoying, yet so beautiful.

"No I ment using your powers, idiot!" I whispered harshly.

He put both of his hand in the air. "Yes ma'am." I got inside the car, and he shut the door after me. When he fasten his belt on I whispered a 'thank you' to him.

He put his right hand on his right ear and said, "What was that, I couldn't hear you."

I hit him on his arm softly to prevent myself from getting hurt. "Oh you heard me, I said Thank You! Are you happy now." I said staring straight towards the road, I was blushing.

"Yes, I am happy." He turn to looked at me, and smiled.

"Hey Darian. When you told me that Jordan didn't like me because he was jealous of me because of Tiffany, that was a lie wasn't it?" I asked looking at his face.

His face looked suprised. "You are good. Well it wasn't exactly a lie, he was mad that Tiffany was always on your side, but the real reason was that he was frustrated to find out that YOU were the one we had to protect." he laughed.

"You didn't tell him about me?"

"I did, but you know Jordan. He doesn't listen well, only to Tiffany apparently."

I smiled at the thought. "Yeah, only Tiffany. I think he is really sweet towards her. Though I think Adam is way nicer."

Darian's eyes flicker over my direction. "I'm nicer then the both of them put together."

"Sure you are." I rolled my eyes.

"Its true....I don't like how you say all these nice things about other guys, and not say anything nice to me who is currently next to you." He pouted.

I bit my lips to hold off my smile. "I did agree that you were nice." My eyes avoiding his face.

"Yeah, but you were saying it sarcastically. I want a real compliment."

"Only Time as a teacher can tell you that." I said wisely nodding my head.

"Are you trying to avoid my request? Well Time maybe a good teacher but it kills all its pupil." He counter act my words.

"You read that from a book." I said laughing. "No, I think I heard that from a movie."

"Still it makes sence."

I took a quick look at his face. He looked quite adorable pouting like a child. "Darian, you are very nice." I said softly, but I knew he could hear me, even if he acts like he didn't.

His face brighten. "Thank you."

I shake my head. It didn't take much to make Darian happy, this reminded me of when we were kids. I used to love riding the swing, and Darian would stand there and push me all afternoon, without any complaint, even if he was tired. I would say that he was the best, and his face would glow with pleasure, and he would keep pushing until I told him to stop. As he was driving I couldn't help but smile at my childhood memory of him. He was always a nice person since we were young.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked looking at me face.

"Nothing."

"You were thinking about me weren't you?" He asked unleashing his glamorous smile.

"You wish. I was thinking about Sunny and Adam." I lied.

"Oh, What about them?"

I had to come up with another lie to farther my first lie. "Umm. They haven't progress as much as Tiffany and Jordan. Atleast Jordan show his worries towards Tiffany, but Adam is always just smiling."

"I think you're wrong. Adam only smiles lovingly towards Sunny. I could tell because I've known him for a long time. He really cares about her, but Sunny is a tough person to handle."

"Yeah you're right."

"Ofcourse I am." He snicker.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

Its about 30 minutes from my house to Darian's house. His house was beautiful, plain white, with huge windows in the front, gardens on the side just like ours. The only thing wrong with this picture is that, it was far away from other's homes. There was no other house in site. Darian came to open the door for me, and I got out swiftly.

"Darian, how come there aren't any homes other then yours' here?" I questioned spinning around to view the scenery.

"Because this whole property from that mountain all the way down towards the gate which we past belong to my family. We like our privacy."

"I see that."

He laughed, and grab my hand to drag me inside.

"Where is my car?" I asked remembering he brought it here.

"Its in the garage. By the way, who ever fixed your bump, did not do it well, so I took care of it this morning."

"You fixed it? How? You can fix cars?" I was stunned.

"Its just a little hobby that me and the guys picked up." He said without looking at me, and kept dragging me, we were finally in the living.

"Wow, this is so beautiful." I saw their pool just next to their house. "Yay. You have a pool."

"Yeah, your parents said that you liked to swim, so we put in a swimming pool, and made them rush it to get it finish in time."

"Was this planned out before I even came to the USA?" I asked, not really caring anymore.

"Well, yeah. Let me take you to see your room." He grabbed my hands again and walked me towards the stairs. I broke free from his grasp.

"I can walk myself." I said blushing.

"I know you can, but I don't want you ro get lost." He said grabbing my hand once again, I struggle to get free as we were walking up the stairs, but he did not let go, so I gave up.

"Dad's office, Mom's office, game room...Guest rooms....and here is your room." He pointed at the door which was pink with my name marked on it. My mouth fell open.

"Darian, this looks familiar." I said.

"Well I hope so, it took alot of work to make it similar to the room at your Parent's house." He opened the door to my new room. To my suprise, it was EXACTLY like the one at my parent's house. These people are really good. I got to give it to them.

"Do you like it." He was sitting on the pink fluffy chair. The image of him there made me smile.

"Are you thinking about me again?" He asked eyeing me.

"Like I said...You wish."

"Ouch." He said putting his hands on his heart.

"So, we could still make it to school, its only lunch right now." I said looking at my watch.

"Yes we can. Why do you want to go back to school so much?" He questioned playing with the fur on the chair.

I couldn't tell him that I was feeling a bit embarrass being alone with him in an empty house. "Oh I just wanted Mike sooo much." I said teasingly.

His face turned stone. "Oh, is that so. Then I guess we better get going then."

"O..okay..umm..yeah can't wait." I studdered suprised at his harsh tone.

"He is so DEAD when I see him." I heard him growl quietly.

The thought of Darian getting jealous makes me smile. He is really an adorable person. I walked to catch up with his pace, and grab his arm. He was as suprise at my action, and stare down to look at me. I smiled at him.

"Don't be mad. You're the best. I wanted to see the girls." I said trying not to laugh.

His face brighten. "I'm not mad, who can ever be mad at you Miss Princess...I'm glad you want to see the girls in stead of that Mike."

"I was joking, I just got to know him, why would I care about him."

He smiled. "Thats good."

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comments, and thanks for reading guys.
babi3
chansouk_michelle
melanie lee
mainhiathao
lady0fdarkness

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
thank you the story is awesome wow she living with him now I'm so excited

ygchix1177

sarNie Egg
why didnt you put me with my wentworth..shoot.
haha but the reason i havent been coming here is cause i read it when you sent it to me :]
so dont think im leaving you~~~~

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 9

Darian drove like a maniac to school. All four of our friends were already waiting for us in the parking lot. They were sitting on the bench talking while we parked the car.

"Took you guys long enough." Jordan said while we got out of the car. "You guys shouldn't be skipping school, Dara might need the educational information given to us." He said teasingly.

"Oh thanks, Jordan. I'm so happy you think so much of me." I said sticking out my tongue at him.

"Jordan, don't tease her, she must have had a long morning." Tiffany said getting up. "So how do you like Darian's house?"

"Its great, but a bit shocking at first, because everything is so clean and big, I didn't expect that from a Vam....well you know." I said avoiding the word 'Vampire'.

"Its not me, that's mother's work. She thinks we would live life happier, if our home is clean, and things are in one place." Darian said, taking a step to stand next to me.

"When you guys say it that way, I want to see what Darian's house looks like." Sunny said happily.

"That would be so nice." I said smiling at the thought of us girls having a sleep over, and talk all night. I haven't done that in so long with my friends. I looked at Darian to see if he would give permission.

He smile. "Of course you guys can come over, anytime, come with Jordan and Adam this weekend, we can watch a movie in the home theatre."

"That sounds like fun." I said excitedly. Then whispered a thank you to Darian, and he return it with a sweet smile.

The bell rang.

"Oops. Time for classes guys." Adam said closing his book that he was reading.

"Dara meet me back here when classes is over, I'll be waiting here." Darian instructed, and I nodded.

Classes were amazingly boring. Chemistry was not my strong forte, but Tiffany and Sunny got it so easily that it made me mad. Of course they would get it, they were witches! Class ended and it felt like forever.

I said good bye to Tiffany and Sunny and walked down the opposite hallway. When I reached the corner to turn left, I accidentally bumped someone.

"Sorry." I said quickly.

"Sorry" I heard someone say at same time I did. I looked up.

"Oh, Darian, its you."

"Dara, you've been here. Gosh! I'm so glad I found you." He said, his expression seem frustrated.

"Okay...but you were the one who told me to meet you back at the parking lot." I said.

"Yeah, well something happened, and I had to leave the class fast because...." He couldn't finish his sentence, someone called his name.

"Darian! There you are!" I heard a female's voice coming from behind Darian.

Darian sigh, and turned to meet her.

"Yeah, I've been here. I had to meet up with someone." He said grabbing my hands with his, and pulled me to stand on his left. He put his left arms around my waist, and I tried to push him away. "Help me for a bit please." he whispered quietly in my left ear. I was confused, and then I saw her. The girl with long beautiful blond hair standing in front of us startle, and angry.

"So is this Daravan Elvin?" She said glaring at me.

"Dara is just fine, nice to meet you...umm...I'm sorry what's your name." I asked kindly.

"I'm Nikki Jackson." She said with a look of disbelieve. I guess she was mad that I didn't know who she was. "Aren't you from some country from Asia, what is it call? Oh right...Tai Tai..Taiwoon?" She said smugly.

"Its Taiwan, and no I'm from Thailand." I corrected her. Oh no she didn't! This girl is getting on my nerves, and it's obvious that she does not like me. If she wants to play this way, then I'll give her a taste of her own medicine.

Darian probably felt the tension, and finally said something. "Yep, Dara is from Thailand, she used to live with her Grandmother there." He said smiling.
"With her grandmother? Why didn't you stay over there? I mean you must have missed her greatly." Nikki said flashing her lashes at us.

"I do miss my Grandmother, but what could I do. My Parents begged me to stay, and then Darian persuaded me to stay here WITH HIM." I said smiling sweetly at Darian. I knew Darian caught my sign that I was pissed off. He smiled back nodding his head.

"Wow. Its time to go home Dara, lets go before my Mom gets worry." He said looking down at me.

"That's a great idea." I said smiling.

"You guys live together?" Nikki asked stun and shock, Her face turned pale, and I felt that her eyes were burning with anger. I couldn't help but smile at her defeat.

"Of course we live together." I said quickly. "We are practically inseparable, right Love?" I ask Darian who was staring at me happily. "Darian's parents treat me like their own too."

"Yes they do. Now lets go." He said pulling my arms.

I stopped wanting to try something that would make this Nikki girl even more furious. "Darian, I'm so tire from this morning, and then classes too, my legs are about to give in any seconds. Could you carry me, please Darling." I said in my sweetest voice, and shocked Darian, but he only smiled, and picked me up without any trouble.

"There we go. Lets take you home then." He started to walk down the hall. I looked back to see an angry blond about to explode into pieces. That's what you get when you act rude to me. Soon we were out of her site.

"Okay, put me down right now Darian!" I said struggling to get down from his arms.

He smile teasingly. "Just a second ago you were so loving, and sweet, and asked me to carry you. Do you honestly think I'm going to miss a chance to carry you like a princess to the car?" He said staring straight into my eyes.

"Miss a chance...Put me down! Put me down you meanie!" I was blushing fiercely.

He laughed. "What a great day!" Holding me tighter.

"For you, Mr. Hotshot." I said giving into him because I was tire of struggling.

"Yeah, but I'm glad you saved me back there." He looked at me again, and tighten his hold on me even more. My head was on his chest, and I could hear his heart beating. "Do you hear my heart beat? They're beating really fast because you made me really happy, my sweet Dara." He said sweetly, his voice carried the sound of embarrassment in his confession. I blushed, and smiled, I couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Do yo..you th..think saying sweet words would make me want you to carry me? Forget it Mr. Hotshot." I stutter, but calmed after a couple of seconds. We finally reached the car, and he opened the door. I don't know how he did that while carrying me. He settle me in and buckle the seatbelt. Smiled lovingly at me and walked to the other side of the car. I looked out the window and realized that there were a lot of people out in the parking lot staring at the two of us. I hope they were staring at Darian's car, and not us. My face redden even more. How can he do that in front of so many people.

"Are you okay Dara, your face is really red." His voice soft and caring.

I clamp my hands on my face. "I..Its red because It's hot in here." I stutter.

He turned on the air, and drove out.

"Is it better now? Your face is still a bit red." He said staring at my face.

"Hey! Keep your eyes on the road. I'm getting nervous riding with you." I said trying to distract him.

He sigh. "I've never gotten a ticket ever, and I can assure you that I'm a way better driver then you, at least I don't ever get into accidents." He said smiling at me.

"I don't care. Look straight, and concentrate on the road."

"How can I concentrate on the road when you are right next to me? Its absolutely impossible to concentrate." He unleashes his crooked smile and laughed.

I bit my lower lips. "Whatever. If it was Nikki here, it may be even better." I said lowering my voice, and pouted.

"No thanks. Not my type at all."

"Why? She is blonde and really pretty." I press for more information.

He turn to look at me. "I prefer dark hair girls, with a brain." He said laughing.

I blushed. "Hmm." I tried to say something, but couldn't come up with something, so I thought I changed the subject. "Darian, I'm curious." I've been wanting to ask him this for awhile, but didn't get a chance to ask.

"You're always curious." He said smiling.

"Yes that's true. Well I was wondering...umm...you're a Vampire, and well...I was just wondering how you..ummm..." I couldn't come out and asked him because I was afraid he would be angry at me. "Oh never mind."

He look at me, and sigh. "You are wondering about my diet. Right?" All trace of the smile disappear.

"Sorta...if you don't want to talk about it's okay." I said feeling the tension between us.

"No, it's okay. Well...we do drink blood if that's what you're curious about, but because we are part of the Royal Vampire Clan we don't drink directly from a human, its a law." He looked at me to see if I was paying attention, which I was. "We are forbidden to drink from a human, because we can kill them or turn them into one of us. Which is a nightmare for humans who turn into a Vampire, for they can't go without blood for long like us. Royal Vamps are the only once who can turn anyone into one of us, because we are poisonous, that's also one of the reason we don't drink directly from humans." He took a turn, and we were inside the gates.

"Then how are you able to survive? I mean how do you get blood then?" I asked.

"We have headquarters in every country, and the HQ provide us with human blood that were donated, the donors think they are donating it to the hospital, but of course we give some to the hospital. Like I said we can go for days without drinking blood, for we can digest human food."

"How long can you go on without blood?" I eye him to see if he was hungry.

"Don't worry. I'm not thirsty right now. I can go on for at least 3 weeks, but if its necessary I can on for a month, but I'll be quite weak, and I can't do that because I have someone I have to protect. I usually drink ever 2 weeks. Just in case of emergency." He smiled at me, and I tried to smile back. "When you watch TV and see someone missing that's probably the work of a Human Vampire because they sometime can not control their behavior and would accidentally kill the victim, that's when the HQ steps in and cleans everything up."

"Clean things up? How?"

"They come up with a good story to fool the police, such as the victim fell off a cliff or drown, and they give a pretty damn good of an evident too."

"So Vampire Royals have HQ everywhere, and I'm guessing these are Vampires with a lot of money. Right?"

"Of course. Some of them are famous celebs, politicians,or businessmen."

"This is some what like the Sorcerers. They're everywhere, sometime I can't tell who is who."

"Yeah, okay, Enough question for the day, lets go inside." He said.

We got out of the car and realize that Aunt Keira and Uncle Lando we loading their car with luggages.

"Mom, Dad are you two going somewhere?" Darian ask as we approach them.

"All those clothes will probably last for months." I joked.

Uncle Lando took a look at the both of us, and said, "We're really sorry you two, but we had an urgent call. The Vampire Royal's Headquarter in Russia called in, and said they needed our assistant right away."

Aunt Keira's face was gloomy, her eyes filled with tears, I walked up to her and hugged her. "Oh sweetheart I am so sorry. I know we promised your parents to look after you, but we can't say no to the branch in Russia."

Before I could say anything Darian spoke. "Mom is not your fault. This is also one of your duties, I will take good care of Dara, I've already promised that to Uncle Dennis and Aunt Kat. You two don't have to worry about anything over here. I can handle things." He said with much confidence.

"I know son. I know. We thank you for being such a responsible person." Uncle Lando said to Darian and hugged him, after he came and kissed me on my forehead.

"We better go, We have to catch a plain. Take good care of Dara, and the house okay." Aunt Keira said still holding on to my hand.

"Aunt Keira, I can take care of myself, but I'll consider Darian as company." I said smiling at her, she returned with a smile.

After we said good bye Aunt Keira and Uncle Lando, there came an awkward silence between me and Darian. That's when I realized that I was going to be staying in a big house with Darian. Just the two of us.

"Dara let's get inside." He said grabbing my hand.

I nodded. "Darian um...well...is it okay if I call Tiffany and Sunny to come over? They can bring us pizza for dinner too."

"If you want. You didn't have to ask me Dara, this house is like yours too. They don't have to buy pizza, I can cook for all of us." He said heading towards the kitchen. I followed him.

"You cook? What else can you do? I thought I might show you my skill in cooking too, and then I find out you can cook. What a disappointment." I said pouting.

He laughed. "I'm just happy knowing you were planning to cook for me. If you want to know what else I can do then you have to wait and see." He said with a smirk.

"Fine fine. I'm gonna call the girls, oh I think I'll tell the guys to come over too. Maybe we can play match maker." I said laughing.

"If thats what you want."

I started to dial Tiffany's number, knowing that wherever Tiffany was, Sunny would be there too. "Yep that's what I want." I said while I waited for someone to pick up.

"Hey Dara." Tiffany said through the line.

"Hey Tiff, can you and Sunny come over right now? That way you don't have to wait to see Darian's house until this weekend. I have something to tell you guys too." I whisper through my cell, so Darian couldn't hear, but I'm sure he heard me anyways.

"Right now? But I don't know the way..."

"Oh don't worry, Tell Adam and Jordan to come too. They will bring you guys." I said sounding too excited.

"Okay. We'll be there soon then."

"Thats great, bye."

"Bye Dara."

I close my cell, and walk up towards Darian to peek at what he was up to.

"What are you planning to make Mr. Hot shot?" I asked eyeing the steak he brought out from the fridge.

"Don't worry about it, just wait and see. And do you mind not calling me Mr. Hotshot, its pretty embarrassing."

"I DO mind. I want to call you Mr. Hotshot because you have such a pretty girl after you, and you chose not to look at her. I think there is something wrong with you." I said shaking my head.

"I thought you didn't like Nikki Jackson."

"I don't. I mean she gave me such an attitude. Why would I like her." I was feeling irritated now.

"I just don't like her that way." He said looking at me. "Why don't you go up stairs and rest a bit.

I nodded. "Fine I won't disturb you anymore."

"You're not disturbing me, its just that you look tire."

"Okay."

I was sitting in my room staring out the window that was facing the backyard. The river flowing so freely, and birds are flying everywhere. This place is really beautiful, it suits the people who owns it. My cell suddenly rang. I picked up quickly to see who it was. I was so happy to find out who it was.

"CHRIS! Is this you?" I asked really excited to receive a call from my Bestfriend Chris Park from Thailand.

"Who else did you think it was? So how is it over there?" He sound as excited as I was.

"It's really nice here, but I miss you guys over there a lot too. How is it over there."

"Same same. Your grandma is still trying to teach me how to use my powers in a higher potential. I don't think I have anymore potential left."

I laughed remembering that Chris was like me, having extraordinary powers, but unlike me Chris was a full human, he just had an extra sense. He can control someone's mind, and tell them what to do. He was really good at it too, it came to be really useful when he gets stop by the cops for driving too fast.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself with my grandma. What else happen since I left?" I asked eager to hear more.

"Well, guess who is in my photography class this semester."

"I don't know. There are too many possibility."

"Okay, I'll tell you who. Matt Sila is in my photography class. I can't stand to look at his face. Every time I see it I want to punch it like the last time." He said angrily.

I was silent for a moment remembering Matt Sila. My ex-boyfriend. The one who I caught cheating on me with a girl from a different school. I don't blame the girl, I blame the guy, when I saw him at the movie making out with the girl, I was about to thrash him, but Chris dash at him first. I didn't stop Chris because I was really angry myself. He was stun to see me there.

Later, I heard from my friends that he was bragging how he broke up with me, and the only reason he was with me was because I was rich, and he was rich, so we match. I was so disgusted by him, I still am. A month after the incident I came here to the U.S. He was such a jerk, I hope I won't ever see his face ever again.

"Hel...looo...Dara are you there?"

"Oh, sorry, yeah I'm here. I'm gonna go, Chris." I said feeling tire like Darian said.

"Okay, I'll call you later then."

"Aha, bye."

"Bye take care."

I hung up and return to sitting there starring out the window. I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Come in, its open." I said without looking.

"Are you okay? What are you thinking about Dara?" Darian said, I could hear his soft foot steps coming closer towards me.

I turned around trying not to meet his eyes. "I was thinking, its just that...never mind."

He walked closer to where I was sitting. "If something is wrong, then you have to tell me, we are friends, just tell me everything that's bothering you."
He said looking into my eyes.

"Darian that's not fair. Why do I have to tell you everything?"

"It's because I'm very concern about you, please." He said taking my hands and rubbing my palms.

"Okay." I agreed feeling relaxed.

"So what were you thinking about?"

"Darian, do you think money can buy love?" I asked looking at the floor. I didn't want to see his reaction to my question.

He let go of my hands, and somehow I felt like my heart was about to break. He walked over to sit on the chair in front of mine, and took back my hands.

"Of course not. Love is mutual, if you love someone for their money then wouldn't people like that be called Gold Diggers? Why do you ask?"

"What if that person had the same status as you?" I asked trying to pry into his mind.

"Then your question wouldn't matter because they both have money. Then again, just because the two people has the same status doesn't mean they would be happy together. The thing that annoys me is that one side is too needy. Thats when it gets really annoying and that's not love at all. That's love for the products they receive. If you know what I mean."

"Is that why you reject all those people that likes you? I mean they would know you are wealthy and all..." I looked at him, and he was surprised that I asked the question.

He smiled. "Can you actually go out with someone that you aren't interested in?"

"I guess not." He is right, that's not a surprise. Thinking about it, I did like Matt, that's why I went out with him, but because I was so angry with him, I forgot all of my liking towards him, and my hatred towards him increase.

"Until the person that can take my heart away appears, then I will stay the way I am." He said smiling sweetly at me.

I gave him a questioning look, and asked, "What would you do if that person appears, but does not return you feelings?"

"Well, I will do whatever I can to be the man of her dreams, and I will protect her with my life, and do whatever it takes to make her happy." He said staring right into my eyes, and it made my heart beat faster.

"Darian, your talking like you've already met her. ha-ha. Its an 'if' kind of question, don't take it so seriously." I said making an uncomfortable laugh.

"You might not know. Maybe she is actually not too far away, but doesn't know it yet. I will make her happy though, I know I will. You know what, I take back what I said about loving the product and not the person. If I was the boyfriend, I would probably spoil my girlfriend like crazy. Anything that she wanted I would find it for her." His blue eyes felt like it was sparkling.

"Good for you, but for now you're stuck with me so Ha!"

"That's not a bad thing Dara."

I blushed.

Then we heard the door ringing. Our friends were here, we both got out of the seat and walked out the door. As we were walking down the stairs, Darian turned around .

"Oh by the way Dara, You can't force someone to love you; you can only stalk them and hope for the best." He said laughing at his own joke.

"You're an idiot." I said laughing at him.

----------------------------------------------------

I did say that I was going to add new characters, and here he is...

TOP from Big Bang as Chris Park.

Nikki Jackson and Mike's picture will be added later...

By the way thank you for reading and commenting. You guys are the best. I try my best to make it cute, and funny, and I always find my self thinking, 'what would I do if I was in that situation..'. Those kind of question. Because if it was me, another coming to mess with my man, oh she is deffinitely going DOWN. hahah!

Once again thank you...
Azlisakhmer
babi3
chansouk_michelle
melanie lee
ygchix1177 -
I know you aren't leaving me loser. For those of you who don't know, this girl is my editor, haha! I send everything to her before I post it up, and she checks over it for me. If anything goes wrong blame it on her. haha! Just kidding. Thanks your the best (after me). :D