Angel's Mask, Devils Charms (Ch 55) Completed!!!!!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no, her parents are not dead? I hope its just a dream. Great update Kia and thank you for your time :) big hug

shengvang

sarNie Adult
WHAT!!!!! I don't believe this at all! What a surprise Kia Her parents are not dead. And why do I still have the feeling that
Yaya still wants to leave Nadech. :(

Thank yu so much for the update Kia. Joob Joob. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angels Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 48

Yaya shot up from her seat not knowing to be mad about this or sad about it or should she even be happy?? She looked at them, are they kidding her. She shook her head at them and barged out of the room, her parents look confused, they thought she will be happy about this but it looks like she wasn't. Yaya shot a look at her assistant, she pointed at her.

"Get Phrachai on the phone, now!!"

"Yaya, honey look at us." Her so call father called after her heading front straight to her arm and swung her back, she was brought to look at them and brushed his arm off digusted even. Why was she disgusted by her own parents? They came to find her after all these years.

"Don't touch me and defiantly don't call me honey. I'm not close to you and I don't know you either." Her voice shaky, how was she suppose to respond to them. It wasn't like she can just go up to them and will be like 'Hi i'm Yaya and it's so nice to meet you to the fact that I thought you two were dead. It's such an surprise that you two finally showed up after all these years sense I was five and where the heck were you two? Oh and lets not forget, I'll tell you what has happen in my life so far.....I was tortured most of my last 3 years of my teenage yeas and was harass by a guy name Henry and almost got killed and my whole tried body ruin from him cause you two were supposingly to pose to be dead right??'

"Honey..."

"Don't call me that and leave me alone. You two will leave freely or do you want me to throw you out myself?"

Her parents look at her horrify she will say this to them.

"Young lady!! You will show respect to your parents." He father suddenly snapped. Her mother stood in the back staring as if she was so evil herself.

Yaya couldn't help herself but laugh. 'Young Lady' Who was this so call father to tell her what to do? She shot another look at her assistant and she didn't look please either. Her assistant finally shot the phone down and yelled out.

"He's making his way up now."

"I will no longer discuss this sir..." Yaya says as politely as she could and made her way leaving them until her so called father pulled her back and slapped her. Yaya was taken surprise. Her hands meet her swollen cheek and shot a look at him. She gave another laughter of wickedness, she couldn't believe this man. Phrachai met halfway until he saw what was happening and ran towards them.

"Get the guards now!!" Yaya growled so frighting. She was no mood to playing games or need the drama for now. Her voice took a deep step forward and anger rose beneath her skin as her cheek rose to a red mark of fingers. "Get the guards" She yelled once more and Phrachai came gripping her shoulder so gently.

"Calm down Yaya." He says in a tone so calmly. Heck to no was she going to calm down. Two fucking up strangers came saying they were her parents and now just freaking damn slap her for no damn to the fucking reason why they did it. Which was in fact a point to be proven if they were her parents why the heck will they abuse there power so much to cause any trouble for the first time of them meeting in how many years?

"I will not calm down....who the fuck do you think you are?" She hissed at them so furiously she pushed her father back, NO way was she going to resist just cause they say they were her parents. What the heck happen to them when she needed them most? What the heck happen to them when they were so called dead to her knowledge of them? What the fuck happen to them??? Was the real messed up question she wanted them to answer.

"You dare push me, i am your father. Show some respect!" He demanded.

"What the fuck are you going to do about it?" Yaya snapped at him. She says taking a step forward and Phrachai slowly pulled her away.

"Yaya cool down girl, let me talk to them."

"Take care of them alright,................didn't I tell you to get the guards Kelly." Yaya screamed at her. Kelly stubbly reached for the phone frighten herself to see her boss so mad and furious for the first time in her life. She stutter a couple of times before having the guards came as they stood over at them as Phrachai assured he didn't need them to go back to their position as he rushes Yaya into her office to calm herself down.

Yaya sat for a long time in her office watching and observing them until she finally got tired and got her purse and things and walked right pass them leaving. She didn't care and had the guards and everyone be conscious at all times and to keep their eyes out for the two couples. As they did and watch Phrachai and observed quietly at the two oddly couples. She didn't glance at them or gave eye contact she was in a rush to do better things than this. She got to her place as quickly got her suitcase out and started packing all her belongings. Finally after so many years she and Nadech are together, finally. She thought and shakes off the insane image of her parents. She closed her eyes in remembrance.

Fashback

"Mamma, mamma." the little girl mumble. Her parents laid dead before her and all she did was to shake them up. She was five with an age of darkness she will forever remember the image of her parents laid asleep for I don't know how long. Her father was stabbed with a deepening wound with a pile of blood trails, how the heck did her survive that shit out of a whole day?

She didn't know what to say or so but to shake them awake but they wouldn't bulge. She grew hungry by the day and just went to sleep right in between them as an unknown child of knowing nothing of death she thought they were just sleeping for awhile then they will wake right back up like they use too every morning.

When she finally awoke with a crave of hungry she cried for something to eat but still nothing. She finally stop as she could only cry for such a period amount of time before the crying stops. Her face pale as ice, hungry deceived her stomach with an itch between her lips she could find anything and just eat it. She open the refrigerator and took out some milk and piled it into her mouth. They had nothing of course, with being poor she could do nothing but to drink the slimy milk that tasted bad but still she endured it, piling it down she was too hungry to stop drinking the raw tasting milk. Suddenly she fell ill the milk curtain dropped down onto the floor splatting the over due milk on the ground a felt a sharp pain in her stomach and cried a small pain, crying for her mommy to come and never did. The doors dropped open and a rush of people came into the house picking her up in the tiny's little form and yelled for help, rushed into an ambulance she was and never got to see her parents again. The awful image of seeing her parents never talking to her again, gone like that, they were separated and left in pain for a mother warmth.

End of Flash back

Tears brought to her cheeks, slowly it fell and her hands crashed down upon her face. What was she going to do from here on out? She got her things and left the building too slowly and was ever going to leave this place of hers to begin her life as a loyal wife.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Oh boy, dont know what to say.... I was hoping it was just a bad dream.... :( great update Kia, thank you for updating....

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Awe her parents are still alive? And she doesn't seems happy at all. Poor Yaya for getting starve and having a bad life in the past but now she is alright because of having Nadech next to her. :) thanks Kia for this update, can't wait for more to read. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwwww I feel so bad for Yaya. She has been through so much and yet, this has to
come along. I hope she would find her happiness with Nadech this time around.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 49

Yay walked upon the living room with swollen eyes, her cheeks flare pinkish and looks like she was going to fall any second. Her feet stayed glue to the floor as she watch Nadech in the kitchen snapping away the veges on the chopping board cooking. The light shine upon him prefectly , he was wearing a yellowish apron with his hair slick back with an nicely lined collar shirt on. He was singing to himself enjoying what he was doing. It was a sight she witness not knowing she will ever see him cook in his kife before. But then she remember back in Italy she once saw him cook breafast for them. The memory was almost satisfying until a flash of remembers of her parents bought a frown on her face. When Nadech finally looked up and notice her, he smiled at once and walked towards her gebtly smoothing his body away and around the kitchen to where she was standing. Her suitcase was with her he would had thought she will more stuff but was this all of it which question him a bit more?

"This is all of your stuff?" Nadech asked. Even he thought she would had left and never came back it was his doubts, who could blame him and still he waited as if he already known she will come back but wasn't sure yet. Yaya nodded her head up and down and gave a slightly fake smile as if she was okay but really she wasn't. All she wanted was the comfort of her man but she didn't want to involve him in this situation either. She didn't want to worry him, or any other possiblity that might sepreate them agian if she was over thinking it a bit.

Nadech smiled at her and gave her a warm bear hug ad they stood there for a long bit. He smelt her scenet inhaling a fresh peachy scent.

"I was afraid you will leave today but i never gave up and stayed and waited for you to come back to me."

"I wouldn't leave this time even if you where to kick me out of to tell me to leave. I would still stay." Yaya says feeling relieave for the most part she didn't want to spoil the evening.

"Really?"

"Of course and if you throw me out i will be sure you regret with every stroke you ever laid upon this life of mine. I'll come back and huant you till your last breaths and make sure you will regert it
forever."

"To that instant?" He says and backs away from her a bit and looked at her eyes.

"Yes."

"Well good cause i'll know you will never leave me now and i will never throw you out." He says giving her a peck by the cheek and caress his hands upon her eyes.

"Have you been crying?"

Her heart jump for a bit and cooled down rapidly.

"Of course not."

"Don't lie to me." He says with an concern voice. "The reason why we never lasted was because we lack trust and if you lie to me that trust will never be there between of us." Nadech says as Yaya look down away from him. He tilted her head up a bit but she gazed away brushing away his hand slightly but he caught up with her again and held his position tilting her chin up gently forcing her to look at him and so she did.

"Why were you crying?" He asked with sincere.

"I...its nothing really. I'm just tired from the terribly day and don't you have to go back to look at your food before it gets ruined?"

"Oh yeah i forgot...." he says turning away to get back at the kitchen but then raised up his finger at her.

"We are not done talking about this!" He says again bring his brows together.

"Alright." Yaya sighs knowing he wants more disire to get into this than she was. It was like the sea was crashing again and again upon her life bring back her happiness than returningit back into the sea again with no hopes of it.

She waited for awhile laid her head back against the couch and closed her eyes. Falling asleep than instant she was rushing into a dream of wonders, fears, losing and suddenly woken by a shaking.

"Are you alright? What's wrong really?" Nadech says already sitting beside of her. When did he get there? How long has she fell asleep? She then notice the tom yum soup upon her with a bowl of rice fried crispy shirmp, and fried fish sitting upon her.

"Nothing ..."

"Tell me baby.." he says bring her lups to meet his. She saw what he was already doing seducing her to tell him by a old trick he use to do all the time. She back away chuckling shaking her head at him.

"No not this time big guy. Nice try though." She laughed and sat up quickly. "I'm hungry now lets eat."

"Tell me will you we'll get through this together my dear." Nadech says bringing his forehead to meet her tempals. She stops a sundden and flashes a aign of sadness.

"I was told my parents weren't dead."

"Oh." Well that wasn't what he was expecting to hear.

"I thought they were dead?"

"Me too."

"I'm sorry to hear that. After all you've been through, how can they just suddenly show up after all these years?"

Finally someone who gets her. She gave him a smile and kissed his lips.

"Don't think about them Nadech. I will be alright and we will just be moving on with our life. I don't want them to ruin anything specail of us or at the moment."

"We can't just....."

"We can so how about an honeymoon?" Yaya asked. He gave her a shock look and smiled immedately.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angels Mask Devil Charms

Chapter 50

"A honeymoon? Um.....i don't know about that yet. We've gone to alot of places together already...were would you want to go?" Nadech says pulling her into his lap.

"Um." Yaya hums for a bit and gently laid her head against his, she moved her head back and forth thinking. "To.....what about a cabin, the moutains, a nice quiet place where no one can reach us. No devices, no cells or anything just nature and us?"

His eyebrows raised at her answer and looks up at her in a mused. He sees please for most fact and chuckles at her.

"The moutians? Are you sure you will be able to make it up there or even last up there? Without any devices or anything at all just us two?"

"Of course we can, i mean we can have devices only for emergency use only but other than that just us."

"Just us?!" Nadech repeats again. "Just us....just us..."

"Why does it not please you? Don't you waht time alone with me without anyone bothering us? Or doyou rather spend time somewhere else?"

"No. Um, actually it sounds very nice, very very nice...just imagine the things we could without anyone there to bother us, everything will become heaven, peace quiet just us alone and nature. Does sound lovely....." nadech hums against his teeth and brushes his lips across her cheeks.

"Alright! But first i need to go take a shower and than sleep cause i'm very very tired today." Yaya says marching off of his lap. He laughs alittle shaking his head in pleasure and notice he needs to clean up but rather than do that he calls in the maid to come and clean it up and headed to there room.

She was already in the bathroom and when he slowly tried to slip his hands to the door it was lock which made him unease, him and his dirty thoughts ramble around in his little head and cussed out a little but slowly turn on his heels and went straight to his office before settling down on the bed. He looks through papers but when he gets a call, it wasn't someone he wanted to answer and if he did it might just be trouble and that was the last thing he wanted. But if he didn't answer that means she will keep calling also. He answered it and new right away he will regret it.

"What is it that you want Rosy?" Nadechs voice icy cold and chilly.

"Relax I just wanted to call and know how your doing babe."

"Don't call me that. How did you get my cell?"

"Does it matter where i got your cell? Besides that wasn't what i called you for in the first place."

"Then why did you call?"

"I saw the news, Miss Jane unable to marry you as your birde was Yaya. She came in with flawless dress that made her look stunning a surpirsed wedding for everyone as they awe taken by surprise by Mr. Charms. He made the wedding go by so fast it has been the top weddings to hit this years list as the hottest but yet fastest weddings in history. Its what says on the news, i just wanted to call and see if the news were correct. I mean you and Yaya did break up after all and we all know you never go back and pick up anything you already thrown away right."

"You see Rosy, thats were your wrong. I did get marry to Yaya and yes the wedding did happen and last of all she is not trash, i would rather you take in that information and look at yourself before you say something about my wife. You got that?!"

".....You...and what about me?"

"What are you talking about? There was never an us after you left. Were done long ago, years ago.."

"Do you really believe that? That were done a long time ago?" Rosy cut in when he wasn't finish. She sounded desperate at the moment but said nothing else as they both stood quietly. Nadech exhaled quietly bring his voice back to life.

"We are over Rosy. I love my wife. I love Yaya and there's no way I will come back to love you. I've lived in the dark for too long and she was my light. She brought me back and she changed me and never ever will i come back to love you Rosy. Till my goodbyes to you." Nadech sighed and closed his cell. Proud of himself he smiled and switch into his pajamas. When he got back into his room Yaya was already sleping, he thought she will wait for him but she didn't. He wanted her to wait but it looks like today hasn't been a good day for her all day and so he didn't bother her. He closed up behind her and near as possible came upon her pulling her back into his embraced as the curves of his body curved upon hers. She turn around to face him and hugged him back happly. He kissed her forehead gently letting her sleep aginst his chest.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 51

"So they came to get money only?"

"Forget about them Yaya, they are a waste of time to remember. They left you cause they didn't love you because they never loved you. The only thing that matters now is you future and what is beyond that holds your life."

"Who says I'm trying to remember them?" Yaya says getting her purse ready to go. "I don't want to remember people who never cared to stay or didn't even love me at all. So while I'm gone please take care of this place for me Phrachai."

"I will do so, but where are you going?"

"Somewhere with Nadech, It's time I finally go find my happiness right? To relax and cool down. I need it, i need to rest." Yaya sighs as if she was sad for a moment like she has never done that before. Was she really always so busy to get revenge or even was to scared to relax or find her own happiness?

"Really? Where then?"

"Somewhere you don't need to know. So don't call me if it's not a emergency. Bye, I shall be on my way I don't want to be late do I? Your brother in law is waiting for me downstairs patiently now."

"Let him wait longer, he can wait can't he? Make him mad again."

"NO not happening the last i did that I got stuck in a situation I find myself not breathing correctly and almost fainting at any minute cause I was afraide of what he could had done to me." She chuckles a laugh shakes her head at him. "See ya bro." She says again leaving.

She then makes her way down the elevator as it opens and he stands there waiting for her by the car. He smiles at her as she came into sight and rushes her into the car.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" She watches him and he gives her a secret smile.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, just excited."

"You? Excited? Should I be worried about this?" She gave him a half worry look and arched her eyebrows at him slightly making a face at him.

"No, you shouldn't be worried now just sit back and relax cause you'll need it when we get there."

"alright anything you say then" Yaya says bring her seat back and she sounds off to sleep when he pulls her back up while driving.

"Your really going to let me sit here driving in silence while you go to sleep?"

"Yes, and what's wrong with that?"

"Your so mean." Nadech pouted and drove faster. She laughed a bit and sat up again and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"Happy now?"

"No not yet, try a little more." Nadech says with humor. As she gave him another kiss.

"How about now"

"Getting there." She gave him another look and gave him one final kiss on the cheek then on his lips and pulls back to sight properly in her seat.

"I love your lips." He says and continues to drive. They sat for a while talking and chatting filling in the empty parts of their lives together. Of what had happen within the year that had gone pass or what they just never really told each other anything before. It was a long conversation, it was either funny, sweet, hot or sexy but you got to admit a conversation without a argument is never a choice with two different people who think totally differently from one another.

"What next than?" Yaya asked him.

"Almost there."

"Really?"

"Well be there in 5 minutes right after we stop at that curved over there and run a couple of woods and were there."

"This place, where is it exactly?"

"You'll see." Nadech says rising his voice.

They came upon a cabin it was huge but maybe a bit to huge for just them both to be staying in. It was beautiful with a the huge river to the side and a dock with a little small hand made boat to the side. The huge glasses by the side of the house coming from the back of the house was a nice touch to bring out the warmness of the nature that surrounded them and so they made there way inside of the house as Nadech brought in there luggage's. Yaya took a walk around the house it was nearly dark and she made her way into the house as Nadech quickly came and closed her eyes.

"No Peeking!"

"What is this?" Yaya asked bring a laughter to her gentle voice.

"When I say open your eyes then open your eyes." Nadech says covering her eyes with some kind of cloth. He then removes himself away from her and gets everything ready, walking back and forth in a ungentle way rushes away from her until she could no longer here him.

"Nadech?" She says and nothing was heard from him. Where did he suddenly go? She open her folds and looks up. The whole house was dark with candles lighting up to brighten up the way for her to enter through a walk. She smiled with grace and follow the candles that lead her way until she came upon what was known as Nadech standing there and a rose in his hands, with a little fresh scent of vanilla in the air and smooth classic music in the background and lets not forget every little detailed of there happiness was left there. Their pictures of them years ago when Henry was gone in prison, when she and him had just fallen in love and everything was still so fresh was all left there. Happy memories, pictures if them, every little gift that meant so much and it came to her that he never forgot about her. All these years when she left to Paris, he never forgotten about her and yet she knew he still dwell for her with those years left behind. She knew now how much he had loved her for years without even knowing himself and how much he couldn't bare to let her go and kept finding himself to find her yet over and over again which brought tears of happiness to her eyes. She went to hug him tightly and kissed him on the cheek stun herself she accepted his white rose and they sat together before the chimney with open fire bringing warmth to the house and to them. They sat in each other embraced and just relax for once. It was romantic in ways words couldn't describe the way they felt, this time it was a decision without any regrets.

Yaya turn to face him after he had fallen asleep and trace a ghostly trace of her hands across his chin then to his forehead tickling his soft skin with her touch. He slightly scrach his face at were she was teasing him and done it again after he stopped but then he caught her hands and held her hands tight into his.

"Hmmm..." He says raising her hands up to his lips as he kissed her knuckles. She giggles within his touch and lays her head gently down against his chest inhaling his sweet expensive colon. She could wish this will last forever but it was only in a small matter of time before it was over again but she wasn't going to let that ruin her night with the best man in her life.

"What is it?" Yaya asked but he tilted her head up to met him and kissed her on the lips gently. But suddenly interrupted by a phone called and she stop and looked at him. "I thought U said no cells?"

"I'm sorry I forgot to turn it off." He explain and so Yaya got up and grabbed his phone to herself.

"Let me answer it." Nadech says trying to grab for his phone but Yaya jerked away.

"No, I will answer it you owe it to me." Yaya says and answers before he could do anything. She stands there to his side and he no longer does anything to get his phone back but to listen to her as he embraced her from behind warmly.

"Nadech!"

Yaya stops and looks at Nadech for a moment. She hands him his phone and pulls away from him embraced.

"What's wrong?" He asked her but she goes off sitting in by there same old place and he answers back to his cell. "Hello?"

"it's me Rosy."

Nadech's face hardens as he hits a hard line of unhappiness. He is suddenly anger by her call. He closed his cell ignoring her call and goes back to Yaya's side.

"It's nothing Yaya please don't misunderstand."

"I'm alright....were together now and I'm no longer effected by her. I trust in you wholly." She lied looking away from his sincere eyes. He titled her face to the side meeting his and he pulls her in closer.

"Your eyes dialectic down your lying to me and I don't like that. Please stay truthful with me, I'm here you can tell me the truth if you don't like that women which I know you don't like her and last of all I'm not keeping in contact with her. I'm telling you the truth. I will never go back to her. I will never." He says stopping as he watches her next move. She looks up at him and looks up at him and nodded her head.

"I believe you. I do really."

"Alright then." Nadech says bringing their lips to meet and he continues to kiss her with every passion and desire that laid upon the night and so on as it was like every other miracle.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Kittiya I second that. Rosy seriously need to get out of the picture already. Nadech and Yaya
are so happy in love now. I really want this rosy girl to end her game already, so Yadech can both live happily
ever after.

Thank kia so much for this update. :)

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
That rosy girl got to goooo like seriously!!!! Lovin how nadech n yaya r begin so cute :) cant wait for the nxt chapter.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 52

Yaya sits by the dock playing around with the water upon the tip of her feet. She inhales softly closing her eyes and deeply is finally relieved. Been hurt for so long and now her and Nadech are able to be in each other arms. Once again trust is building everyday she trustes him this time around and hopefully he stay truthful to his words. Nadech comes behind her with a cup of coffee and sits softly next to her giving her a warm kiss by the cheek. Her cheeks flushes pink and she smiles back at him. She sips her coffee slowly absorbing the warmth giving to her.

"You must be cold." Nadech says looking at her up and down. She was only wearing a over sized t-shirt and some shorts as she sat there.

"I'm perfectly fine. I'm warm enough."

"Warm enough is not enough, you'll get sick. You have to be all in warmth." Nadech says giving her the evil look and takes off his jacket and wrapping it around her.

"So what next?" Yaya asked him desperately.

"What do you mean?"

"Rosy, what are you going to do about her?"

"Nothing of course. If I leave her alone she will leave me alone."

"....Oh......and how long have you've done that? Has it work yet?" Yaya asked with impatient.

"You're impatient Yaya, I explain everything to you already yesterday night and i'm not going into details again." Nadech says as they both stared at one another unpleasing and unsatisfying with each others answers.

"Your ignoring the situation something that I don't like and don't I don'y want to leave it alone and just forget about it you know how I am."

"...YOur letting this get to you, lets not talk about this huh? I don't want to argue. You also know I don't like arguing with you." Nadech says with a pleading tone.

"I'm trying, I really am and until you get this fix then we'll talk again." Yaya says standing up he gets up after her and pulls her into his embraced from behind.

"What do you mean until we talk again?"

"I trust you but I don't trust her. I want this work but i'm very unsure. I want us to understand each other and want us to talk to each other to figure everything out, to cooperate with each other but your unwilling to do so." Yaya sighs and doesn't look at him or doesn't wiggle in his touch. He then kisses the side of her neck and inhales sharply knowing that they both didn't want this to be happening now.

"Stop! You can't just be doing this every time we argue about something. Your very distracting when you do this."

"I know!"

"Please talk to her and bring her to understand that your not interested in her. Then we can both stop misunderstanding one another doubting one another."

"I understand and I......" Nadech stops as a car approaches the house. "Who's that?" Nadech questions Yaya. She then turns around to face him and cups his face into her small hands, her voice starts to shake and she takes one last good look at him.

"Rosy, I called her to come here...for you two to chat and get this over with. Last night felt different, like your heart wasn't with me when you kissed me last night. It was different like you weren't thinking of me and yet I let everything happen as it was happening. Did you know how long I have been in pain Nadech? This was the happiest of my life and this time for real now I'm letting you choose. Me or Rosy, we both move your heart...we both were told many things from you and for right this moment I want you to decide and until then I will be going back to Bangkok and I will be waiting for you there and if you don't come back within a week then I won't be here anymore. I will be gone forever and this time I won't come back. Marriage or not I want you to decide right this week about everything that has happen. So please think carefully." Yaya says keeping the tears in. He looks at her unbelievably as Rosy stepped out of her car and waits quietly watching them.

"I love you." Yaya says and gives him one last kiss upon his lips and turns around in her heels and walks towards the house leaving him with one last touch her hands slips away from his and it saddens her so much she couldn't keep in the tears. They started to dripped down her cheeks flushing them white and blurry across her face. This must had been the hardest decision to make. She love him more but she couldn't stay with someone who simply was unsure of his own thoughts. Has he not realize his own true feelings? With been through so much how can she just walk out telling him to make a choice and with that Rosy walks towards him and they look at one another. Haven't been seen from each other for so long she was still stunning as usual and he was too. But when Yaya waked out the house fully dress she looked back at him one last time by the car giving him the most painful look and she stepped into her car and left.

His heart ached in pain from seeing her leave just like that. How could he had not gone after her? How could he not had run after her or even jump into a car and stop her from leaving their honeymoon trip? Was this even there honeymoon anymore? What would happen? Will he make the right choice or ditch it and just keep living his life single? Will he or will he not?

Well girls here you got it almost to the ending already and I hope you girls stay tune cause this is the most and tearful parts to the story and I think the next chapter will be the last chapter or I may have only 2 more chapters to continued then it will be done. I hope you girls stay tune to follow to the very ending na. Love Kia!!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
OMGEEE! This is heart breaking to me!
Nadech better choose Yaya or else!!!! LOL

Gosh, Kia why are you such a teaser and leave us hanging here.
I wasn't expecting this to stop here. Haha
Anyways, while reading this I was listening to this song.
หนึ่งคนหนึ่งหัวใจ - นิว จิ๋ Click to listen. Hehe ^^
I thought it suits this chapter for some reason...
& how sad.... I feel so heartbreaking already. I hope Nadech will let Rosy go and chase after Yaya.
Sigh*** Why am I so depressing now. LOL crazy me... Hehe XD

Anyways, thanks for this update! Please update soon na ja. :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
OMGEEE! This is heart breaking to me!
Nadech better choose Yaya or else!!!! LOL

Gosh, Kia why are you such a teaser and leave us hanging here.
I wasn't expecting this to stop here. Haha
Anyways, while reading this I was listening to this song.
หนึ่งคนหนึ่งหัวใจ - นิว จิ๋ Click to listen. Hehe ^^
I thought it suits this chapter for some reason...
& how sad.... I feel so heartbreaking already. I hope Nadech will let Rosy go and chase after Yaya.
Sigh*** Why am I so depressing now. LOL crazy me... Hehe XD

Anyways, thanks for this update! Please update soon na ja. :)
OMG Candy why are we thinking the same?? I heard this song not to long ago also and like omg i was thinking the same as you are hahaha! I will update today again na hehehe~.~