Angel's Mask, Devils Charms (Ch 55) Completed!!!!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Well as u guys now today was my first day bac at school and it totally suck ass!! Stupid rules!! Like who the hec will be dumb enoigh to wear a underwear ontop of there pants?? Hello here this is highschool teachers no body is that dumb to do that i mean teenagers mabe crazy but there not dumb u know!! Ergh sorry gals. Maybe after updating this chapter i will be a little happier.

Angels Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 40

Yaya got off the jet ski laughing as she fell onto the sand. They didn't get far from Nadech and them, but far enough that they couldn't follow behind. Or to catch up. It was a rush of excitment but at the same time she did felt bad. Timmy hopped next to her as his dreamy eyes closed and hardly breath.

"What was tha all about?" He turn to look at her.

Yaya took a second and stop laughing. Her smile quickly turn into a frown. She just realize he really came to find her, he really came. It bought pan with it, and a sudden tear dropped from the corner of her eyes, running down the side of her face into her hair. Her face turn pale, should she be happy or sad? Or maybe mad?

"What's wrong?" Timmy asked.

"He came!" Her answer was short but meaningful.

"He?" Timmy asked with an confused look. "You mean the guy that was following you?"

"He really came, after a year he decides to come get me. If i didn't reqppear in his life again he will never be trying to find me."she sniffs in a unwomen like way and sat up pulling her knees up high to her chest.

"Did he hurt you?" Timmy asked with concern eyes.

"Not physically but emotionally." Yaya says glancing towards Timmy. With an sincere look, she wipped her tears and inhales slowly and enhaled again. A desturb look crosses on her face.

"Do you think he loved me?" She asked. Timmy straighten his shoulders and looked at her carefully cupping in her face with his two large hands. He luaghed at her. Why was he laughing? He just saw her in tears and now he's laughing. He should be taking this sincerely as she is with him.

"C'mon it's not funny." Yaya snap at him.

"You want me to tell you thr truth?" Timmy says raising both his brows up at her. Yaya nodded her head in a yes. He looked at her deep down into her eyea giving her a very sincere look. His gaze darkens, muscle tensed and his goofy smiled faded away.

"Anyone and i repeat anyone who gets close enough to you or just to know you, even for a second or a day they will fall for you. I'm not even kidding with you, Yaya." Timmy admits.

'Oh crap did he just confess with he liked me!' Yaya thought but she doesn't move. He continues to hold her in the samr position and starts again.

"I wish i would had met you sooner even before that guy over there. Things would had been different for the both of us. But there is only problem i don't go for my friends sisters even if your adoptive. So i would and lost my chances either way. So don't worry i don't like you like that." Timmy says removing his habds and lays back aganst the sand.

Yaya was shock for a moment but then smiles at him .

"Thank ypu anyways." Yaya says. "Timmy, I hope you find a good women for yourself. We can still be friends." She finishes and closes her eyes relaxed.

While on the other hand Nadech drove home trying to pace down his anger. He kept telling himself to inhale and exhale, inhale and exhale. Cool down, cool down. But nothing was working. Yaya was driving him off a cliff. She was driving him crazy. He'll probably thought he will go insan at the end of this month if he didn'tfind her. Why does she affect him such ways? He probaly think he will go crazy at the end of this month if he doesn't catch her. Hours pass it was dark late a night and he was still up. It was nearly two in the morning the lights shots up and Kate rambles in.

"What happen Barry?" Kate says shocked and surprised. His whole house was in a mess, looks like he went taking all his anger out on his house senting the while place into hell. As if Kate can still feel the lava heat burning within the place she stood. Chairs broken, table turn, glass shatter everyone, even an computer was crashed everywhere it was a mess.

"Don't tell me you call me late at night like this to come clean your mess you created."

"No, i didn't Kate." Nadech says faintly.

"Then whats wrong tell me? Why your so mad? What cause you to do all of this?" Kate sighs and was about to walk towatds hin but he stopped her.

"Please closed the lights."

"Don't live in the dark Nadech." Kate says sitting next to him.

"I don't know what happen Kate, when i got home i lost it. No ones crossed me before, made me this anger or frustrated this much. I can't even sleep anymore. But at the same time i....."Nadech stopped. Kate looked over his shoulder and smile a little. She looked down onto hi hand not focusing well on him.

"You love her! Like i said Nadech."

"No one's made me this confused before. When i was with Rosy in Ja........" nadech was going to
continued but stopped as Kate's full attention was on him now.

Haha well hope u gals like this chapter na.....nothing much but chatting i hope im not boring u gals na hehe will update more soon na whenever if i can come back.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angels Mask Devils Mask

Chapter 41

"What was that?" Kate says roughly. She could tell he didn't want to say. For the first time Kate was furious with him. She was even madder then when he ditched Yaya at the engagment announce ent.

"What where yiu going to say about Rosy?" She said icy cold.

Her breath wasnnow heatung up, her body temperture changed and when he reached for her hand she gripped away from him.

"Look, i know your angre with me now....."

"Tell me what did this witch do?" Kate hissed. "Don't tell me you fell into her trap?"

"I....i didn't know what happen?" Nadech stutter.

"Are you dumb Barry? Let me guess Japan. Thats why you decided to go with Jane in the first place. Cause you were bored of Rosy am i right."

"I guess you can say that." Nadech says guitily.

"Who are you Barry? What happen to th guy i knew? Why have you become this way?" Kate says shaking her head at him in disappointment.

"If your like this how will you be able to love Yaya or even have her as your wife?" Kate asked him standing up from her place. "Why would you even bother to find her?" Kate scoffs wickedky disgusted.

"I don't know all i know is i need her here. I need her to be mine only." Nadech blurts out. Kate slaps him hard and another time.

"Wake the fuck up Barry. If this another sick game you are going to play and just divioce her after all this just stop! There's no point all your going to do is hurt her again." Kate yells at him.

"She makes me mad, my feeling for her are uncontrollable. I can't control them as if i'm being possess. Trust me i don't want to hurt her either. They come randomly."

"No its a choice Barry. Learn to control your dumb ass temper. Cause i will not help you find her until you yourself know that she is alao a person not an toy, not a thing, or anything else she is human just like us. Andi swear if you hurt her again i will break your neck in two and i will kill you at this very spot. I'm not even kidding wit you."

"I guess so."

"You still want to find her right?" She questions him.

"Of course i do."

"Then get rid of Rosy. Get her out of your system and get every women that came into your life throw them all away. Focus only on one person and if you don't do that i will never help you find Yaya."

"Wait you will help me?"

"Whoa slow down there boy, im saying im only helping if you do what i say."

"Alright i'll do what you say. Rosy and me have nothing. I have no one in my life now all i need is to find Yaya and get this stupid game over with."

"How can i trust in your words?"

"I swear and if i lie let the thunder and the gods to punish me for ever after everyday of my life while i live." Nadech says his vow as Kate gave him a very evil icy cold bitter gaze. She sigh giving in and open her pruse up. She got a peaice of paper and threw it at him. Nadech quickly caught it and open the note.

"Wait shes at a bar at this very moment?"

"I guess so...its nearly 3 now, she might still be there having some fun if you go in time you might just catch her in time. But this is the only time i am going to help you."

"Thank you, thank you so much." Nadech says hugging her tightly.

"Wait Nadech but did you and Rosy ever...."

"I never touch her just that she gave me some pictures and i brushed her off immedaitely." He admits
which Kate was happy about but the thought was still a little crazy.

~~~~~~~~¥¥¥¥~~~~~~

Yaya smiled and luaghed along her group of guys she was surrouned by them. But one partically man stood out. A true blue eye blonde. She never thought of going for an blonde but he was cute. Tshe gazed at him a little drunk herself he finds herself doing the crazies things. She march right into the guy and landed a kiss upon his lips. They made out for awhile as th music flowed wonderingly across the bar. She hasn't notice but someone partically was watching and soon the person left. Yaya got tired of making out besides it was now 5 in the morning. She left the guy to dell and sinked into her car as her river took off taking her to her condo near by. The drunkness warn off a little but it was still there. She came upon her condo opening her door as she pop out around the cornor. The lamp turn on immedately and she stood there watching who it was.

"It's not a good thing to keep yout husband waiting for you all day you know." His eyes flashed wickedly. She gave him a smile and her eyes gleam at him prefectly. She walked away from his presence and ended up at the window as she pulled it open and slowly stood on top if the huge window.

"What are you doing?" Nadech asked. She sway a little almost hanging off th window. He was sure afraid she will fall and die. Was that her attention all along?

"Huh, you found me again Mr. Charms. Thank you for finding me again. But i'm afraid i will have to say goodbye to you." Yaya laughed and looked down from where she stand. She smiled at him as wickedly.

"Ever tried to fly before?" She says laughing.

"Your scarying me Yaya ome down before you hurt yourself.......c'mon i'll help you." Nadech says coming a liitle closer.

"Goodbye....." Yaya says jumping off and setting herself free.

asque

sarNie Egg
Hopefully that was all a dream or something!!! Or hopefully she can really fly!!! Gahh!!! Cant wait for the next chapter :D

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ohhhh Nooooooo!!!! Did that just happen....My beatiful Yaya, What are you doing to yourself???
I really really hope this is all just a joke!!! 5555. KIA what are you doing to me! I'm like so anticipated
to know if this is just a joke or not. Yikes.....!!!

Anyways thanks for the update Kia! I like the fact that you actually use a scene from grgr. Hehehe
One of my favorite scene too!! <3

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
- GASP! Yaya jumped off the clip! Oh no, Nadech you better go help your wifey or else she died. LOLOL! - Jk! Omg, I can't wait to know what happened. Update soon na Kia! :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 42

His heart drop from a million peaces, did he just really saw Yaya fall off a window? Did he really caused it? Did she hate him so much to the point of killing herself? His heart ached, he ran as fast he could to the window. His eyes, his brain, he couldn't accept what her saw. His ears went deaf, his mind ran into a thousand questions unanswer and he just couldn't believe it. His feet ran as fast as it could to the huge window and soon, slowly everything came into place. His head started thinking straight, his ears no longer deceived him and slowly a helicoptor rised up. She smiled at him giving him a kiss blow to the hand and smirked at him. She scared him to death and she was able to smile back at him. This was beyond words, his temper rose. This did not make him happy, in fact holdng his temper in was no longer a chioce. She had gone way over the line. Crossing him was another thing but faking something that scared him to death of having a heart attack in any minute at his young age was something he felt even words where unable to describe this feeling.

He rose to his feet once more got out his cell made a dailed and rushed down the condo and outaide he wenr. His hand flushed through his beautiful sliky hair, his face unpleased and soon when he got into his car. He speeded up ad raced through the crowed of cars behinde him and before him. When he was done he threw his cell down and a evil smirk came upon his beautiful face.

First time in two weeks had he smiled so wonderfully. What did he he have in plan? Was it going to be something harsh? Was this his last plan to finally end Yaya game...."hide go seek tag" with him. He was no longer please or amused in fact he has never been with this stupid game.

Kate gave him something he needed and that was to listen to her. Yes he was going to listen to her words but that didn't mean he was going to do all she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~¥¥¥¥¥¥¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You lost her Nadech?" Kate says standing over him.

"Yes, lost her...she scared me to death with falling off that window."

"Really?" Kate says grinning.

"What are you grinning about." Nadech flash her a look of displeased.

"Serves you right. You know you do deserve it." Kate admits. Of course she was going to tell Nadech the truth, she wasn't going to say 'you poor thing......' she will be crazy if she did.

"You know i've been frustated all this past two weeks trying to find her do you know how hard it is just to find a person?"

"I guess so..." kate sighs. But she got out her keys and pruse along with her.

"Your going already?"

"Yes! Have to get ready for Mrs. Jades party you know. One of the richest women in Thailand invited me so why not go. I'm sure a lot of rich people are going to be there...i mean who will be dumb enough not to go?" Kate laughs finding it funny herself. He gave her another look and she stops.

"C'mon don't tell me you are not going Nadech? This is Mrs. Jade where talking about." Kate says raising her brows at him.

"I have work to do." He brickers.

"I bet you Yaya will be there. I'm not helping you or anything i'm just saying what i think will show."

Nadech looks at her again and rolls over his chair to the other side closing his eyes to try to relax.

"Okay i'll give it a try......"

Kate finally decides to leave and Nadech seem to be smiling too devilishly to himself. He needed someone to give him an opinion and he got it from Kate he was sure Yaya will come to this party. This plan was going to in trap Yaya into his own hands which was unlikely to happen if he was sure Yaya will not be dumb enough to let her guard down.

The party soon after started, it was elegant, red and white. Champagne glasses laid cooly into ice, different types of wine and waitresses serving them to guesses. The huge elegant place was brightly shine with an chandelier in the middle of the room, with an amazing view of the crashing waves in the dark night. It was bright in colors with amazing classic music in the background.

Nadech stood in still within different groups of people watching and serving other guesses as in women. He will stared back at the door to wait for a new face to apppear and hoped finally Yaya came. But she didn't come it looks like she didn't fall for the trap after all. He grew anger his plan fell while Kate and Mark stood aside each other she couldn't bare the sight of him growing in pain. Was he in pain? Kate got out his cell as Marked stopped her.

"Don't" Mark warn Kate. "This is a lesson for him don't help."

"It's been two weeks Mark. When will this game end? You know better than i do that this will never end so lets just do them a favor and end ther misery." Kate adds and gives him an sad face.

"All right call her." Mark admits defeat and Kate soon excitingly dails Yaya's phone and told her to meet
her at the party. Kate looks over at Nadech and sighs. "You owe me one big time Barry."

Soon Yaya arrives, of course looking as stunning as always. She wored a lace flawless strapless white short to knee length dress. It was layer twice with an different protion of her dress. It was a simple curved dress to the back, with lace tightening around the end. As she came through those doors, eyes set upon her and Mrs. Jade came wrapping her hands around her giving Yaya a tight hug.

"I thought you wouldn't come."

"Of course i came. When i told you i was busy but now not anymore."

"Well you should had came with your husband. I didn't know you got married to Mr. Charms he quiet something. I've met him a couple of times while doing business but never was close enough with him."

"He's here?" Yaya questions.

"Of course he is."

"Glad you can make it honey." And there it was skin to skin, the final touch, he came behind her without her knowing and finally the game is over. So quick so fast and she fell into his trap or at least she was trick into it by Kate. His hands wraped around her waist pulling her tightly up against him from the side.

"Well i will leave you two happy couple alone i also have other visitors." Mrs. Jade says and leaves. Kate and Mark joins Yaya and Nadech.

His whispere flew of fire against Yaya's ear. "Game over" and he chuckles a little laugh against her her skin. A smile crosses his face and his eyes gleam at her with hunger. She can feel his touch flaming up against her skin as anger top his actions.

"You lied to me Kate." Yaya snaps unhappily. Her eyes gleam a Mark then back at Nadech.

"I'm sorry Yaya, i didn't mean too...."

"Your not going to back on your words now are you? My beautiful wife."

Yaya's eyes flashed with anger she was now a hot mess. Her eyes were dark and icy cold towards all of them.

Nadech pulled her close to him chest to chest, waist to waist.

"Lets go for a dance." He didn't even give her a choice and rushed her along his feet. Her hands wrapped around both his shoulders as both his hands was at her hips. She didn't look at him but ignored his eyes and his touch. The lights slowly went down a notch but good enoigh to still be able to see. His hans slowly reached down to her thighs moving up her dress a bit.

"Haven't anyone ever told you how to keep your hands to yourself?" Yaya says trying to give him a smile as other people watched them from afar.

"We are married Yaya people don't care, besides your skin is very soft and no i have never heard of a such things before." He says twirling her around ans then again pushing her up against him again tightly holsing her in his arms as if he was carrying her himself.

"Please stop people are watching us."

"I want them to watch. You see all those men out there looking at you....." Nadech says going to the side of her ear as th side of his chreks touched hers as he whispered against her skin. "I want them to know that you belong to me. The way i touch you is only going to be me. Everything of yours is mine. You are mine. Let them watch like how you made me watch you with those other guys." He hissed at her not very please of the moment catching the memory again.

"Everyone please take your seats." Mrs. Jades annouces clearly. Nadech march Yaa to sit beside if him while she tires to stuggle but with all these people around she could not do such things. They sit as everyone around them seem pleasent and happy chitchatting together. They added along the conversation once a while as Nadech will continued talking to them as if he has known them forever, his hands carry to her thigh tracing hus hands against her making his way upper and upper before she sqeezed her thighs together, refusing his touch. She pushed his hands away but they kept coming back as he will hold onto her hands from under the table. They tried making this as normal as they can without fighting each other already.

The night grew long, until midnight arised some peiple already made there way out as they both also did the samd. He pulled her along with him and finally she shoved his hands away. He didn't like that either, he took her by the arms as no one was watching or it only stood them two now and puahed her against the car roughly. Yaya saw hunger in his eyes, anger, the devils eyes, it was if he was an wild
animal.

"Stay still and get in the car."

"And if i don't" she dare ask.

"Then i'll take you right here, do you understand me?!" His voice harsh.

"You wouldn't dare."

Nadech grabbed her by the waist pushed her back against the car and shoved a kissed against her soft skin under her neck the came by hy lips. She refused his touch and then finally pushed him away.

"Alright, i'll do as you ask." She says faintly against his unleashed lips and he letted her go.

"Huh, get in the car then." Nadech sighs unhappily. He holds tight onto her wrist and opena the car door at her. She slowy gets in and waits until he finally reaches the other side and they drove off.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oooooo Nadech found her!!! The game is finally over, I hope. 5555...

Thanks kia for this update! I can't wait to see what Nadech will do to Yaya. I hope he is not to
mean to her. Surprise us <3

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Omg love it.... I can't wait what nadech going to do to yaya. Thanks u for the update.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 43

The dark dark room still laid cool and white. The same bedroom he took her to and forgetten what had happen that night. Yaya gulp down breathing helplessy fast. Her eyes was bother with him coming closer to her. Of course he stood his distance but what was he going to do? Definetly not a lecture of some sort was it? His hands traced her bare shoulder closing her up against the wall behind her. Trap! She tried to move the other way as his hands jumping forward against the wall, preventing her from leaving. She tried the other way around but still he entraped her. Both hands up against the wall as his eyes narrow down at her darkly.

Yaya didn't dare look at him. What was she going to do now? She can't break her promise to him. She made up the game and played with him for awhile but now falling into his trap, she lost and now is to play his wife. Is that all he wants? For her to be his wife? If that was what he wants then it was a waste of her time anyways. She didn't want to be like before, she wanted his love, not his love making body. Although it was beautiful and stunning that wasn't what she wanted. She stayed silent, her heart beated like thunger crashing ever second, what was he doing? If he wanted something why haven't he done it and get it over with? Why was he observing her as if he has never seen her before?

The silentness was getting annoying but still Nadech's head tilted to the side flashing his eyes at her, making Yaya look up at him. Her innocent eyes travel along his eyes. Was he still anger with her? Her lups was becoming dry and as soon as her tongue licked across her lower lip, he stopped her ad pull her chin down. His body pushed down against her from the angle as if he was going to kiss her but he wasn't.

"Tell me, why do you provoke me so much?" Nadech says against her cheeks. What was he trying to do? Yaya gulped down once more, her heart felt like it was about to burst out. Why don't he just kill her now?

"I don't know." She answered him.

"Do enjoy making me mad? Povoking me to be frustated, losing my temper, and playing along with other disgusting men." He hissed through his teeth. His skin pale, but rising as if red exactly.

"Maybe i do." Yaya says not backing down. She had stay strong, showing this men her weakness was not a choice she wanted him to see. She wanted him to know she was strong, she wasn't scared of him or what he could possible do to her.

"Maybe you do?" His brows raised up. He echoed the unanswer question as if confuse exaclty. "Yes or no. Yaya this is a simple question." His voice icy cold, bitter to his taste.

"Yes, i like making you mad...."

"Why do you enjoy making me mad?" He cutted her off.

"Does it amused you? Does it make you happy? You enjoy it very much don't you?" Nadech says backing up against her even more, his hands travel to her back pressing her more. His hands against her flesh, she didn't feel the warmth of it, it was a dark touch cold even.

"Yes it amusing...." once again cut off by him.

"What about now? Seeing my anger does it still amuse you?" Nadech says like he was yelling at her and slowly cooled down.

"Not exactly."

"Then why make me mad? Did you know how you made me feel when you mocked me with those guys, their kisses, they way you let them touch you? It was exactly how we use to be. The way you ran from me as if i was a monster, you almost killed me and not just that you where able to smile at me while scaring the crap out me when you jump out of that window. Do you have any clue how much you had crossed me?" He snapped at her.

"And so?"

"So what, you almost killed me right then."

Sorry for a short chapter i had to end it here i will find the time to update again today na!! Hehehe hope this can make it up for the next chapter.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Omg love it can't wait for more.... What is nadch going to do to yaya? Lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Kia!!!! You just killed me with this chapter...Why Why Why!!! Omg My heart just beat 100
time faster... If I was in Yaya spot right now I would be speechless. I can so sense Nadech
giving Yaya the cold stare.

Thank you so much for this update na ja! You are the best. I look foward to read your next update
today! Joob Joob<3