Angel's Mask, Devils Charms (Ch 55) Completed!!!!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
“Acid! Does my touch harm you that much?”

“You can let me go before me hands melt under your skin.” Yaya tries to yank off his hands but he holds her wrist tight. She struggles within his strong grip and gets off the seat struggling as they ended up near to the side of the boat fighting against each other. He pulls her towards him and them both are standing near the edge of the boat. His other hands travel down to her waist and she panic at his touch. She watches him as Henry came to her mind haunting her once more. She continues to watch him and he embraces her tightly, its like he’s trying to play around with her and she yells for him to let her go and he does this time but rather harshly making her fall out into the sea. Yaya panics as she’s in the water and she thinks she sees Henry beside of her trying to suffocate her and she continues to panic. Nadech didn’t expect that to happen and takes of his shirt quickly jumping into the water. He quickly finds her and she grips onto him tightly and he carries her onto the boat, she doesn’t let him go and continues to hold him tightly.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'll be updating soon also today after finishing my other chapter for heart so thanks you all for waiting!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angel’s Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 5

“What happen was………..I fell in LOVE with the most incredible man in my life that gave me life again. Gave me anything that felt like haven until I ended up being lied to and dump by a one night stand being forced to feel like shit. Does that answer your question Mr. Charms? And for right now your touch feels like acid burning against my skin. I want your hands off of me.” She snaps at him and shoves his hands away.​

Them both seem mad at each other from different situations though. Nadech is mad because no women has ever refused him nor had they ever stood against him. He’s mad because this women in front of him isn’t afraid to challenge him, something that he has never dealt with before. This women is too frustrating, he wants to touch her but doesn’t, he wants to win against her but doesn’t, he wants know her past but she’s just so damn stubborn to tell him anything and most of all she’s immune to his touch. She disgusted by him and all he can think of is to have this women now.​

“Acid! Does my touch harm you that much?”​

“You can let me go before me hands melt under your skin.” Yaya tries to yank off his hands but he holds her wrist tight. She struggles within his strong grip and gets off the seat struggling as they ended up near to the side of the boat fighting against each other. He pulls her towards him and them both are standing near the edge of the boat. His other hands travel down to her waist and she panic at his touch. She watches him as Henry came to her mind haunting her once more. She continues to watch him and he embraces her tightly, its like he’s trying to play around with her and she yells for him to let her go and he does this time but rather harshly making her fall out into the sea. Yaya panics as she’s in the water and she thinks she sees Henry beside of her trying to suffocate her and she continues to panic. Nadech didn’t expect that to happen and takes of his shirt quickly jumping into the water. He quickly finds her and she grips onto him tightly and he carries her onto the boat, she doesn’t let him go and continues to hold him tightly.​

“Your safe now, your safe.” Nadech says against her head and kisses her forehead. “I sorry,” and he pulls her away and titles up her chin. Tears running down her cheeks and she hits him painfully.​

“I’m sorry Yaya” he feels guilty and stands up to her side. “You wanna go or do you wanna stay here?” he ask, his expression from earlier is gone and Nadech holds out his hand to her like Jared does and she takes his hand. Nadech quickly carries her like Jared use to do and she can tell why they are so alike now and why there friends. Is this one of the reasons why she fell for Jared also? She lies her head down against his chest and he carries her to the bedroom. Yaya flops over tiredly asleep in her wet clothes.​

“Hey you can’t fall asleep like this you’ll get sick” Nadech tries to wake her up but she doesn’t bulge.​

“This is not my fault Yaya, if I change you and get you mad at me it’s your fault.” He says again and she doesn’t wake up. SO he decides to change her himself, he then notices scars on her body, on her neck, stomach and thigh. He started to wonder if she did this to herself or if someone else did it to her. It made him started thinking a little bit more. Why Phrachai and Jared told him to take care of her for awhile. He was hungry to know more about this women and why she became so broken. He wants to help her but can’t because he’s too into lust to actually help and not think about sex for once. If he doesn’t get out of the room now he may find himself to tempted to stop himself from touching Yaya and he quickly makes his way out before thinking too much about her.​

Stuck! Her eyes closes shut frighten, scared and the feeling of disgusted run through her blood. Trembling, Yaya can see herself in her teenage years, how old? 14. Her hair was a mess, tangle and dry. Her cheeks are bright red, swollen actually. She has bruises everywhere around her body mostly her neck, there was hand prints everywhere. It was hard to keep her head up without it hurting. She has a cut on the side of her right eye and blisters. Her sweater is nearly torn with the sleeve hanging off to one side. She’s in tight skinny jeans, thank god she didn’t own a skirt or a dress. Yaya’s standing in the middle of a room, its dark very dark and scary. As there seem to be someone else in here with her other than herself. She notice tears pricking down her swollen cheeks bring them to cool down. Scared and lost in this death house, she has no one to scream to, no one to help her, no one at all. NO ONE! Imagine a 14 year old alone, stuck in the dark, abused and tortured crying for help. Wouldn’t you be scared? His hands travel up Yaya’s fingers, to her hands and up her arm to her shoulders, griping down onto her neck pressing hard against her skin, enabling her to breath. She grasp for air and pain rushing like thunder sending signals throughout Yaya’s body. Her heart races and my blood pumping, boiling in horror. “I can’t die now! Not now!” She thought to herself.

“Please……” Yaya manage to stutter finding her breath again and he slams her against the wall, crashing down onto the floor helplessly like a bird. I need to fight! I can’t continued to lay like this! I have to get out now! Her eyes shock open and she was able to gather to her own two feet, stumbling and she found her balance. Henry stands there staring down at her, forcefully laughing.

“I love it when you beg me!” Tilting her chin up, Yaya moves away shoving his hand away and he comes towards her forcefully. Finding herself grabbing the lamp and crashing it across his head. He falls down puzzlingly and she kick him two hard times against his stomach and his head. Realizing, She needs to get out NOW! She gathers the strength she has left and rapidly runs out. She hears him screaming,

“Come back here you fucking bitch!” She then heard him now chasing behind her.
“I’m almost there, almost there to freedom………there it is the door.” Signing in relief she open the door and freedom, Griping down onto her hair and violently pulls her down against the floor, dragging her.

“Oh no you don’t.” He says bitterly.

NO! NO! NO! The door shuts closed leaving her once again in the dark as she watches the door disappear before her.
“Almost there…….I was almost there to freedom, I almost got out and it all disappears.” She thought once more. He shoves and pulls Yaya and she falls down and crumbles down onto the ground violently and she jerk to the side falling off the bed she wakes up breathing harsh.

Yaya lies there shaking off the dream that felt so vividly and she stands up feeling lost in her own world. She notice her change in clothes but does nothing about it, right now she could care less and starts to wonder around the room and walks out smelling the fresh air . Its dark already and Nadech is lying down on the side of the boat with a book on top of his face. She feels a little at ease now and she doesn’t want to fight anymore. She sits beside of him and removes the book, she watches him for a moment and caresses his cheek. Nadech’s eyes shot open and he grabs her hand, pushing her down so he’s on top of her.​

“What’s up with you and these unpredictable mood changes?” Yaya adds to her list of problems of him.​

“What’s up with you touching me? I mean you did say my touch was like acid,” he questions back at her.​

“Point well made, Mr. Charms. Now you can get off of me?”​

“Sure thing Miss. Urassaya.” Nadech removes himself from her and they sit side by side. He looks at her carefully remembering the scars on her body. He reaches out to touch the side of her neck and his hands brushed her hair back, feeling his flesh against her scar and she panics removing his hands. He moves towards her slowly and pulls her into his embrace.​

Yaya is take by surprise but relaxes down onto his shoulder.​

“Who did this to you?” His voice filled will sincere and she continues to lie on his shoulder silently taking a deep breath.​

“Someone……someone who was sick.” Yaya stutters answering him hurtfully.​

Finally she’s talking, Nadech thought to himself and he could hear the pain in her voice shaking.​

“Does it hurt?”​

“Not anymore”​
“What did he do to you?”​

“A lot of things…” Yaya’s voice is faint like she’s about to cry and she remains quiet for awhile.​

“Like what?”​

Tears ran down her cheeks and she closes her eyes painfully at the images running wild in her mind. It’s weird because out of the years she was unable to say this much to anyone before even not to Dr. White. Here she is telling Nadech her life she use to have. She was unable to tell Dr. White this much even Jared doesn’t know this much all her knows is she had a rough past and about the life she is living now.​

“Hit! Beaten! Needle! Anything involving torture you name it he’s done it.”​

Nadech listens to her closely and almost feel hurt. He’s surprised actually, he never thought it will be this dark of a secret she kept to herself all this time. This feeling growing inside him is almost torture as if he can feel her pain.​

“What else did he do?” His voice is soft and smoothing, something that is totally different from him.​

“He touched me in places that felt uncomfortable……..”​

“Did he ever……..” and her looses his voice. Tears continued running down cheeks and she’s crying silently until her tears dropped down onto his arms. He looks up at her and pulls her chin up. Her precious eyes are in pain and he wipes away her tears. Nadech hugs her tightly again, when he pulls her back again their eyes meets and he stops himself before he could do anything. They then are back once again shoulder to shoulder.​

“What you asked me Nadech, he never got to touch me like that. You where my first.” Yaya says sleepily. For Nadech he feels guilty now, his past with her, leaving her like that and now finding out more about Yaya’s life is way to hard to adjust to.​

Yaya chuckles a little and says, “You probable want to leave me now don’t you?” Just like Jared, he left. His promises are painful, you should never make promises you can’t fulfill.”​

“He loves you a lot,” and Yaya ignores his comment.​

“Did you?” She takes him by surprise and sits on his lap with both her legs surrounding his cornering him and she holds up his face to see him clearly. She’s still in his big t-shirt on her with only her bra and undergarment. Nadech’s heart races faster, no women has ever done this before to him and he’s lost into her deep brown swollen eyes. Why does this women effect him so much? He’s confuse by this women, earlier the day she didn’t like him, didn’t want to be with him and now she’s sitting down on his lap looking down at him innocently. It makes no sense to him.​

“Answer me, did you ever love me?” Yaya’s voice is faint and before he could answer her she kisses him deeply and passionately. Her kisses were demanding, her tongue meets his and she moans into his mouth. He puts his arm around her tightly. She pulls away from him again both their eyes closed breathing harsh against one another.​

“Tell me…” Yaya voices at him and kisses the side if his neck. “Tell me, Mr. Charms” She commands again kissing his lips. How the heck is he going to answer her if she’s all over him? Nadech is speechless, his mind is going crazy, he’s hungry for more, he can’t take it anymore. She’s purposely doing this torturing him at his own game.​

“Love or Not?” Yaya continues with the torture. She knows what he wants and continues to play with him. She rapidly continues upon his lips and he’s trying to think. Trying to think hard and he pushes her off of him pinning her down onto the boat as he lies on top of her. He gazes at her beautiful eyes and with full strength he kisses her strongly not letting a single breath out and his hands carried down to her waist. Yaya pushes him over taking his lips, “Love of Not, Mr. Charms.” She whispers against this lips. Nadech knows this wouldn’t end if he doesn’t say anything and suddenly thought of Jared. He stops kissing her and pushes her over the other side and pins her downs.​

“No, I didn’t love you. Yaya” Nadech says with regret and gets off of her, standing up he watches the sea before him. Its been three weeks sense he has had any sexual contact with anyone and he’s pretty happy about that but he’s pressure to stop himself when it comes to Yaya, he just can’t repeat the same mistake he made once with this women. When he turns back around Yaya is gone and he make no effort to go find her it might be a bad mistake to do so.​

Yaya lies down against the bed feels the urge to drink. She feels depress sense she just got rejected by the one man she ever let him do anything to her. She wants to feel numb, better and she wants to be in cloud nine with all the sensation she needs. Somehow, for some reason Nadech is the only one who has ever came close to her unlike Jared or anyone else. She gets up madly and finding herself two bottles of wine, popping it open she drinks it out of the bottle not caring one bit. She lies back against the wall of the bed and feel s a little better after drinking a whole bottle. She settles down and gets the second bottle out and drinks it also. Nadech finally find the nerves to go look for her and when he finds her drinking out of the bottle of wine. He quickly pulls it over and holds up two bottles of wine in his hands looking at both of them he stares back at Yaya who is trying to stand up and balance herself.​

“Urgh! Nadech give it back to me.” She pouts at him like a little child and gets onto her feet standing woozily.​

“No more”​

“Give it back to me, Nadech!!” Yaya says sloppy almost falling and he gets her before she falls. She smiles at him and fakes to fall she grabs the bottle of wine and flees from him. She gives him a smirk and gulps down the delicious wine.​

“Yaya don’t be so naughty and give it to me.”​

“Nah Uh!” She pouts again and Nadech follows her and chases after her, when he finally catches her, his hands wrapped around her waist and he’s holding the leftover wine in his hand.​

“What am I going to do with you?” He signs at her.​

“Give it to me Nadech!!” She pouts again jumping up and down in his hands. Nadech lets her go and pulls her over to the bed falling with her. Their eyes meet and she staring at him smiling.​

“Don’t smile at me like that.” He says about to get up but she refuses and puts her hands around his neck and pulls him down.​

“Mr. Charms!!” She repeats his name and her fingers traces down his chest.​

“You have to stop with this nonsense, Yaya”​

“And you have to stop with the one night stands Mr. Charms.”​

“You say you hate me and here you are trying to seduce me.” Nadech chuckles at her.​

“What can I do, when my prey also wants me.” She raises her eyebrows at him amused.​

“Are you pretending to be drunk?”​

“Maybe! Maybe not! Can’t you tell?”​

Yaya unbuttons the first button on his shirt and continues to watch his reaction. His eyes fixed on her and he stops her.​

“Please don’t do this. If you continued I don’t know if I can control myself any longer.” Nadech puts his hand over her's.​

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
- DARN! You were on the good part but why do you have to tease us like this! Your making me curious what's happening next already. Please do update soon!!!! :D

And thank you for this wonderful update! Hehe :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
- DARN! You were on the good part but why do you have to tease us like this! Your making me curious what's happening next already. Please do update soon!!!! :D

And thank you for this wonderful update! Hehe :)
Haha Candy, I didn't mean to leave it there. It's just the story is very crazy......so i left it there to began the next chapter!! Remember to update you told me you will!!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angels Mask, Devils Charms

Chapter 6

“Please Yaya” Nadech inhales her sweet cherry scent and closes his eyes trying to control himself.​

“Don’t resist me then.”​

“Your too different, too hot and too sexy. I don’t think I can do anything to you. I want you the way you are now.”​

“Hot and Sexy is one of your attractions aren’t they?”​

“But when we first met you where none of those things.”​

“And that’s why you thought I was a easy target” She chuckles.​

“Jared thinks your scared to do this!”​

Yaya frowns when he mentions Jared.​

“Not with you I’m not”​

“So you are scared?”​

“I just want the experience it one more time Nadech. I’m afraid I won’t ever get to feel this feeling again. I’m afraid I’ll lose my touch……afraid.” She continues staring into his eyes and she gets off of him shaking her head.​

“I’m sorry I should have more respect in myself. I don‘t know what I‘ve been thinking lately.”​

Nadech gets up and sits beside of her. He confuse actually of what she talking about, maybe it’s the wine that’s making her feel this way. Confuse, the feeling of need and sober is what she thinks she wants. He doesn’t understand why she’s feeling this way.​

Yaya bites down on her lips and looks disappointed at herself for being so stupid lately. Its embarrassing, she promised herself this guy wouldn’t effect her so and yet she’s falling into her own trap.​

“Look just go, Nadech. I’ll sleep and you just go. Things will be a lot easier like this.”​

He stares into her eyes and knows she still wants it, but finds himself looking away from her.​

“I’m not the guy for you Miss. Urassaya. I think you’ve notices that already. You can always find yourself someone new and trustworthy of you. You can always find someone else to make you feel wanted not me.”​

“Huh, you don’t understand. Nadech! You really don’t understand from my point of view.” Yaya manages to chuckle and bites her lower lip even more, twirling her fingers around like a little kid and she closes her eyes in discomfort.​

“What do you mean?” Nadech asks with sincerely confusion.​

“I’m afraid of everyone else touch. I can’t handle them, there touch is almost painful to bare…….. and your touch is….“ She stops and took a deep breath. “I’m also losing your touch. Losing everyone‘s touch, I‘m too scared to actually let anyone……..I‘m….I can‘t take it.” Yaya’s tears drops and her hands followed her face and she covers them.​

“Yaya, I’m sure things won’t end up as you think.” Nadech says shaking his head at her and when he was about to touch her, she moves away suddenly. He senses panic within his reach and stops for a moment. He seems more curios about the whole situation and again he tries to reach out to her, taking her by the hands.​

Yaya’s is started by his move and tries to brush off his hands. Its already begun in such short seconds. Nadech continues to tighten his hands around hers and she panics.​

“Please, let me go.” her voice starts to shake and he grips onto her hands tighter. He watches her reaction and she totally changed from a minute ago to now.​

“Nadech!!”​

“Stay calm,” he tries to make her relax but she doesn’t and closes her eyes tightly once more.​

She then sees a shadow of someone, an image of someone and she tries to recall who it is. He comes closer to her and she panics for a second. Henry again, his touch is unbearable. Just seeing him she can feel the pain so vividly replaying inside her head.​

When she opens her eyes again and all she sees is Nadech its all in her mind. She stops breathing for a moment and looks confuse. Then back up at Nadech, her eyes became blurry and she doesn’t know what’s happening. Yaya reaches her hands out to touch him and then all of a sudden she’s out.​

“Yaya! Yaya!” Nadech panics and gets out his phone, calling someone. He carries her up to the boat and settles her down onto the L-made seats.​

“Where almost there get me a doctor and have a car come pick us up now…………yes a doctor god damn it!! Just do as I say and don‘t mind my mother.”​

Nadech continues to watch Yaya and when they finally reaches land he carries her out while she still lied unconscious. It looks like his whole family is there to great him coming back home but the only thing is they find it surprising to have seen him carry out a women from the boat. They were shock actually, never had he brought home a women only except a few years back when he had one and they broke up but she the second they ever seen him with. He smiles at them for a moment and quickly gets her inside the house. Where he carries her to his room and lies her down onto his bed.​

“Jack the doctor.” Nadech comes out of his room and yells for him.​

“Coming…….over here please doctor.” Jack comes along as the doctor follows him and they enter Nadech’s room.​

“Check on her and see what’s wrong.” Nadech hisses at him and he and Jack make there way out. His family is staring down at him and he gives them a warning look.​

“Don’t give me that look.” Nadech says with a warning and his mom welcomes him to sit.​

“So who’s that women you brought in?” Kate asks. She his best friend or to say his BFF-for-for-ever. He narrows his eyes at her and ignores her question.​

“Always so nosey for answers Kate.”​

“Is there something wrong with her?” His mother asks and he looks at her warmly.​

“I don’t know. We were talking and then all of a sudden she faints.”​

“What did you do to her?”​

“Nothing!”​

Kate gives him a smile and points her finger’s at him.​

“Your lying,” she smiles at him giving him a grin that she doesn’t believe him.​

“We didn’t do anything, Kate! And your over thinking it.”​

“Yea right, looks who talking. Mr. Charms with the Devil. She looks like your type of gal of course you’ll go for her. Don’t even try to lie to me.” Kate sneers at him and the doctor comes out.​

“I already injected some medicine into her, you don’t need to worry. Its looks like she was having a hard time or as I can say she was having one of those moments of shock. Also I would advise you to have her to eat more, she’s doesn’t look like she’s at anything for the pass days, except the wine she drunk earlier today or whenever and so if this is everything I will take my leave now.”​
“Thank you, Jack will you send the guess out please.” The doctor takes his leave and Nadech stands up.​

“Where are you going?” His mother asks and Nadech looks innocently at her.​

“Check up on her, mother.”​

“No need to.” Yaya says looking down onto the floor trying to fix her shirt or pull it down as you can say. Damn at this moment in time is not the right time to be wearing something like this in front of his mother. She curse to herself after getting up. “Nadech I need my cloths to change into something more appropriate then this.” She tries pulling the shirt down and he chuckles amusingly walking towards her.​

“No need to walk towards me, I’ll be fine. What I need is my suitcase.”​

“I see,” and Nadech turns around after Jack comes back. “Jack please will go get Miss. Urassaya her luggage’s.”​

“ah, okay…..”​

Yaya stands there embarrassed at her own appearance and rushes back into the room. Where Nadech follows her and she stops him as his mother and Kate watches them two.​

“What are you doing?”​

“Aw, coming into my room.”​

“No, look this maybe your room but I need my privacy now and you are not to come in here until I’m done changing. Do you know how embarrass I am in front of your family looking like this?” She snaps at him and Nadech stands there looking amused as ever. His eyes glowed within the dark and he tilts his head to the side.​

“I don't mind I like the view.” he says checking her out and she gives him a evile stare.​

"But I dont!!"​

"Okay, OKay!!" he says smiling a small luagh and makes his way back to his mother and Kate.​

“Haha rejected” Kate laughs at him and smiles warmly like that just made her day. Jack comes in with Yaya’s luggage’s and he returns it to Yaya as she quickly changes in some more proper cloths and heads out where they were all waiting for her.​

“Hi” Yaya says slowly biting down onto her lip still embarrassed. “My name is Yaya Urassaya.”​

“Sit!” Nadech’s mother watches Yaya and narrows her eyes down at her and back up to see her face clearly. Yaya sits down and Nadech tries to put his hand on top of hers warning her to stay calm and she pushes back his hands quickly.​

I don’t need your comfort right at the moment Nadech sheesh!! and she moves away form Nadech quickly switching seats.​

“I’m Nadech’s mother, call me Maya.”​

“and I’m Kate, Nadech’s best friend” Kate interrupts and Maya snaps her hands together making her shut up.​

“So you and my son have something going on with each other?”​

“No, we don’t…..” Yaya answers confidently.​

“Then why are you here with him?”​

“I don’t know why don’t you ask him? He took me here along with my brother.”​

“Really?” She eyes Nadech and stares at him now.​

Great you just had to throw it on me Yaya!! Nadech thought and took a deep breath.​

“Nadech what’s your answer?”​

“I don’t know either.”​

“You don’t know either but she’s here with you, humm--isn’t that weird.”​

“Alright she’s here because something bad has happen. That’s all I know mother.”​

“Something bad has happen, what do you mean? To me? Or to Phrachai?”​

“Yaya can you go now, I don’t want you listening to this.”​

“If there’s something up I need to know, Nadech. Tell me what it is? Or do I have to find out myself?”​

“Yaya please” NAdech snaps at her and it makes her stand up. She returns to her room and when Nadech was about to began Yaya returns with a phone in her hand, she’s talking to someone.​

“Tammy, tell me what is going on now.”​

“Yaya don’t do this or your going to force me to take your phone away.”​

“Stay away form me Nadech.” She hisses at him and his mother and Kate continues to listen curiously. She makes Nadech get up and he’s now trying to catch her while she moves around the room escaping from him.​

“Tammy!!” She yells at the phone.​

“Yaya! Please give me the phone.” Nadech pleads at her and she ignores him.​

“If you refuse to tell me your fired right away do you hear me Tammy.”​

“Alright! I’ll tell you Miss. Urassaya. I think it is more proper to just send a photo instead.”​

“Alright send me a photo now!”​

“Stay away from me Nadech, you know how your touch effects me.” and when she says that the whole room goes quiet. Kate and Maya turns to look at one another and thought for a moment. Like what the heck is going with these two, they just said they didn’t have a relationship with each other.​

“I do and if you don’t give me the phone I will take it away from you.”​

“No, sense you refuse to tell me what’s going on I’ll have to find out myself.” Yaya hisses back at him. Nadech then jumps over one of the couches and corners her. She then receives the text and she quickly opens it when Nadech was about to snatch it away from her, he was already to late, she saw the photo and drops down on the floor.​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angles Mask Devils Charms
Chapter 7

“I told you, Yaya” and he tries to help her up, she brushes his hands away and tears come running down her eyes.​

“Yaya!”​

“Leave me alone.” she hisses at him and wipes away her tears.​

“This is why we didn’t tell you….”​

“Don’t you give me that crap, Nadech. I have every right to know.” She angrily yells at him.​

“Calm down you both, what is going here?” Kate snaps at them.​

“Alright I do have some explaining to do to you Yaya but all we wanted was your safety.”​

“My safety!” She repeats it back to him as if he’s dumb. “Huh,you know nothing of my safely, Nadech or rather I say Mr. Charms. You know nothing of me. So don’t give me that crap!”​

“I knew this would have happen if you knew, that’s why we didn’t tell you. Do you understand that? Do you know how much Phrachai worries about you?”​

Nadech says and it makes Yaya shut up and tears continued to rundown her cheek rapidly. She covers her face and sits down sobbing.​

“Hey, you don’t need to worry everything’s going to be alright.”Nadech sits beside of her and reaches out to touch her but she moves away.​

“Don’t touch me, Nadech” She says slowly sniffing and she wipes away her tears.​

“I still had the right to know.”​

“You’re still not understanding”​

“ME!!” she says surprisingly and gives him a small wicked laugh.“Huh! I should have every right to know and be alarm by this. Do you know what he did to me; of course you’ve seen what me to show you again?” She wickedly stares at his expression and ties up her hair, “here at my neck you see that scar, here also beside my stomach and down at my thigh you see it clearly now huh?” She stares at his expression and shakes her head at him.​

“You once said you wanna know my past alright I’ll tell, Nadech.So you can be happy and laugh at me later. I was an orphan at the age of five.I moved around to so many places around the states until I was fourteen,finally found a home or at least that’s what they told me. You wanna know what that place turn out to be? A death house, a house that was shut closed, locked and no sunlight what-so-ever, I was tortured in that house by that guy, remember when I told you? He liked his women tough and slender, especially young ones.” Yaya continues and painfully voices her story out for him to listen. The pain in her eyes, they’ve become red and he stood up.​

“Stop…you don’t need to tell me anymore.” Nadech says withregret and tries to pull her into a hug and she pushes him away.​

“No, I want you to keep listen……………. you asked me why I’ve changed so much over the past 3 years! Why you affect me so much! I’m going to answer you right now so listen up.” Yaya hisses at him painfully.​

“Why I change? Because I can’t trust anyone, I trusted you but you…I should had realize what you were looking for when you approach me. I don’t even trust Phrachai. I trusted Jared but he left. I don’t need to trust anyone anymore because in the end there all going to leave. Just like you’re doing right now, you tell me to trust you and then after a couple of months were through not even a month I bet. Why you affect me? Because I trusted you,just like when I went to that death house years ago I trusted those people there and I ended up being where I am today scar to life. Does that answer your question Mr. Charms? Cause for right now I want to leave, the sooner the better. SO I can forget all the things that happen on that boat and all thethings that happen today. I made the biggest mistake coming back to Thailandwhere is all started. Biggest mistake ever……” Yaya hisses at him in anger and approach his room and get her luggage’s.​

“You’re just going to leave like that?” Nadech remains calm and Yaya doesn’t look at him.​

“Why should I stay? Why do I have to deal this? Why you?“ Yaya backs away from him and turns around shaking her head. “I just don’t get it why you? Out of all people you? 3 years I escape from your presence and here I am standing in your house, in your place, on this island that belongs to you.” She turns back and faces him. She’s no longer tearing up and she looks dead serousin his eyes, taking in a deep breath she begins again. “I’m sorry I’m taking my anger out on you. I’m sorry for even my Phrachai to even bother you with me andI’m sorry for everything that I have ever done in your life. So please I want to get out of here not with you being beside of me. I just want out of yourlife. Can you do that for me?”​

“I can’t”​

“Why can’t you do that? One small simple task, if I stay herethe more trouble for you and I’m sure your mom is not applause about me being here either.”​

“I……What am I to pose to do? Phrachai instructed for you to stay here.”​

“I don’t care. You can’t protect me nobody can.”​

“Why do you believe that?”​

“Because no one cares, they come and they leave, you for example”​

“A lot people come and leave in our lives, Yaya not just yours.”​

“Is that why you behave the way you do to?” Yaya commented at him making him quiet. Maya and Kate continued to listen, and why aren’t they doing anything about this either?​

“Let me guess your life, Nadech, your first lover left you, you became drunk one day and decided never to love again that’s why you treat women like trash other than your mother and Kate. Am I right?” Yaya says to himmaking him quiet and he doesn’t continue to talk to her. She then knew shepunch a button of his.​

“Ouch!” Kate manages to speak out.​

“I’m leaving Nadech, I won’t stay and you know me well enough I will go.”​

“What can I do to make you stay?”​

Nadech finally speaks again and inhales slowly the fresh air.Yaya looks at him as if nothing has changed at all between them.​

“Either way I won’t stay I’m making myself clear to you.”​

“Then let’s see how Phrachai feels about that.” Nadech says getting out his phone and dials his phone.​

“I’m not a little kid that needs to be look at like a baby falling off a cliff Nadech.​

“Of course not……….let’s see Yaya refuses to stay and wants out.”Nadech says putting his phone on speaker.​

“Don’t let her leave there.Tie her up if you have too and do not let her out of your site. She has a tendency to fight back, making it up for all the years she fought with that sick freak.”​

“Understood” Nadech smiles a wicked smile at her and closes hisphone.​

“You heard right?”​

“Loud and clear” Yaya speaks out and gets her stuff about toleave. This guy really doesn’t me!​

“Hey! Did you hear Phrachai?”​

“And so what I’m not going to stay here and play with you all day or all night, we in the same room under the same roof, no everything is not going to work out as plan, Nadech, you see we haven’t even made it one day hereand where already going to blow the whole house apart.”​

“I can deal with that.”​

“Look here!” Yaya snaps her hands at him, with a serious look inher eyes. “You act like where a newlywed couple fighting do you know that.” And her comment makes his mother and Kate laugh. “I mean c’mon, Nadech, you actlike you want me to stay so badly. Also who the heck calls for my brother’s permission just to tell him I don’t want to stay here.”​

“Newlywed? No, I don’t think you understood Yaya I will never get marry in my life to a women like you.” Nadech signs and as they both relaxas if they both forgotten everything that has happen already. He watches her next reaction and watches her closely before she might try to escape but a part of him wants to touch her. His hands make their way together and he tries to distract his hands from going anywhere near her and she senses his change of reaction making her smile.​

“I never said that we were getting married I said your acting like it. It’s annoying, aw and um Mr. Charms let me remind you one last thing. I remember you saying earlier for me to be careful not falling for you, um sorryit may just be the other way around. Cause right now I’m sensing how much you want to touch me.”​

How can she tell? He wonders and is finally distracted by his thoughts. That’s where Yaya makes her move and she pushes him away aiming forthe door and he grabs her by the waist pulling her up from her feet.​

“I knew you would do that” He smirks and pulls her down dropping her onto the couch beside of Kate. Damnthis girl is tough! She really doesn’t care if she gets hurt, aggressive too.​

“Damn you Nadech.” She hisses at him. What is wrong with him to not see I don’t want to stay here with him?“Mr. Charms!” She begins again losing her voice struggling as he held her tight against the couch.​

“You wanna play nice or you wanna play this the hard way. Wecould do this all day. If you haven’t notice I work out and am fully train tofight.”​

“Get off of me!.................Can’t you see your mother and Kate is here also.”​

“I can and I don’t mind. You wanna to play around with me; I return you your favor.” He shrugs and continues to hold her down. I can’t help it but every time you move I make my move. I’m trying very hard not to touch you but I can’t help it when you go against me.​

“I can tell you can’t take your hands off of me at all Mr.Charms. If you don’t want me to disappear without a trace let me go.”​

He looks amused and smiles a small laugh. I’m actually am enjoying this now, maybe a little challenge from a women doesn’t hurt.​

“Nadech! If you don’t let me go I will report you forever touching me do you understand.”​

“I’m a CEO business owner Yaya. It’s just I have some problems I need to figure out a bit and for you you can’t do anything to me. I have money,people, I’m living the life.”​

“You surely are living the life, Mr. Charms. Now get your hands off of me before I make you.”​

“You sure are feisty women.” Nadech says as he continues to holdher down but when he moved she kicked him in the knee and he lets her go. She stands up quickly and moves away from him.​

“Alright you said you’ll do anything, if I stay and I won’t try to run. I have a request. You stop your one night stands and turn back to live an actual real life again and you don’t touch me then I’ll stay.”​

“That’s not a request that a demand.”​

“Do it or not.”​

“Alright I’ll choose, the first one but the second I don’t know.You know when you do crazy stuff I can’t help it but touch you.”​

“Fine done…”​

“And I also have a request, you need help I mean mentally youdo.”​

“I don’t need help, I’m fine.”​

“You see the first thing to denial is the first thing to say you’recrazy.”​

“I have a doctor; she’s just still in Paris that’s all.”​

“Alright done”​

Nadech signs in relieve. It looks like they forgotten all about Nadech’s mom and Kate sitting there listening to them the whole time.​

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
wow 2 updated, thank u so much
Really enjoying your ff.
So excited for whats going to happened next.
Can't wait for when nadech will be more gentle.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
wow 2 updated, thank u so much
Really enjoying your ff.
So excited for whats going to happened next.
Can't wait for when nadech will be more gentle.
Thanks for reading I will not usually post up 2 updates but had some requests to and did them a favor and you'll definantly see Nadech become more gentle or rougher which either how the story unfolds!! :numchuck: :dance1: :coolpix:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
WOW everything in front of the mom and Kate?? hahah that's so funny, oh gosh I really really love this story... keep up the good work you go girl!!! :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hi gals i just wanted to ask??? If there is one place out there in this world where were you go??
China, Korea, Australia, London, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong or Italy
I wanted to ask for my new chapters for a get away vacation to a new beginning of trust!! So please answer back and give your options and let me know!! Thanks♥♥)