Angel's Mask, Devils Charms (Ch 55) Completed!!!!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angel’s Mask Devils Charms

Chapter 18

“What do you mean? You can’t just ignore my question Yaya get back here.” and he gets out of his car following her. She steps back and sits on the edge of the side walk were the water hangs below her feet. “I’m asking what do you mean?” And he’s not being gentle about it either and grabs her wrist making her turn around to face him and pulls her up from her seat. Almost making her fall off the side walk and she looks at him but ignores his question and looks away from him.

Does he not really know the answer to that? Yaya watches him and he continues to act rough. With the night sky dark and stars reaching out to them as the full moon tonight is making thing worse for them being in the late night sky under the river below them and with the hot atmosphere about to explode with both here stubbornness.

“Will you answer me god damn you Yaya!!”

“What good does that do? Do you benefit by knowing, you act as if you don’t know the answer already….” she stubbornly says ignoring his command.

“What do I know? If someone tells you they need their heart back, what am I to pose to imply back to them? Does that even make any sense?”

“Why are you so mad then , if you don’t understand that phrase?” Yaya says and is purposely doing this to hurt him.

“How do you know this phrase?” His lips reached a hard line to accept and snickers at her

“You asked me what this meant and you knew the answer all along so why did you ask me what it meant?” Yaya says calmly and she was way too calm about it which makes him suspicious of her.

“Why are you purposely doing this?” Nadech says catching up to her and she pulls his hands away from her.

“No purpose I just wanted to see you mad…..” she tries to make herself sound satisfy and was about to sit again but he pulls her closed against him. He looks straight into her eyes once more and he can’t help it, it’s his instinct to want to kiss her now but is he crazy? He was just done being mad at her and now he wants something from her. Why does she make him feel this way every time when he gets mad at her? Every time he’s mad!!

“I don’t believe that….” He shakes his head at her and grabs both her arms almost lifting her up as she now stood on the tip of her heels. “Your purposely am doing this and why? To hurt me, to see me hurt or do you really just want to make me mad?”

“What if my answer to you is all of it?“ She watches his actions and started again. “I didn’t attend to but hey it’s a try to push Mr. Charms limited I wanted to know how much can he take and it looks like I just pushed the wrong buttons.”

“Yes you have and the wrong ones too….how would you feel if I were to pushed you into the river?”

“You wouldn’t dare!” She challenged him and when he was about to, she gripped onto his arms and twirl it around to his back pushing him into the river himself. Making him fall in and splashed he went in making a huge noise as Kate suddenly woke up and looked over at them and stood up seeing Nadech in the river.

“What happen?” Kate rushes out of the car and stares down at Nadech.

“YAYA!!!” he growls her name and splashes water at her. She smile oh so innocently at him and grins at him waggling her eyebrows at him. “I’m going to get it Yaya.”

“You can try Mr. Charms”

“Oh I will,” and he gets out by Kate’s help and heads towards Yaya wet.

“Don’t you dare come near me……” Yaya squirms in her heels and runs away from him. He looks amused but it looks like his anger is gone. When he finally catches her and rubs himself all over her she’s now wet and sticky with his wet body against her.

“Let me go, Nadech!!”

“Who told you to push me into the river? It your turn now.”

“No, I can’t swim remember….” and he smiles even more deeper with his killer dimples and fakly swings her when Kate stops him.

“Stop, Nadech! Nei, we need to get going not playing around here.”

“Where already here Kate?” Nadech signs and lets go of Yaya and she lands onto her feet again but he holds tightly to her hand not letting her go.

“Let me go, Nadech” she silently hisses at him and smiles back at Kate innocently and then pressuring her heels onto his feet and he arches down with the pain and she smirk back at him walking away. But he then grabs hold of her again and forcefully made her follow him everywhere around the house as he showed them around. But then when it came to a room Nadech signals to Kate,

“This is your room……”

“Alright what about Yaya’s and your room.”

“I’ll show Yaya to her room and you just take a rest we have a long day tomorrow ahead of us.”

“Alright, but…….” she says turning back towards him. “Don’t do anything, do you hear me!! I have my eyes on you Mr. Charms.”

“I got it Kate and I understand it very clearly.” Nadech tilts his head at her grinning at her warmly and drags Yaya away with him and before she could say anything to Kate he puts his hands around her mouth and pulls her to the side of the corners away from Kate’s room, where it stood in darkness and the lights shine through the small window. Attracting their eyes stuck together and there hearts beating loudly against one another. He takes his hands off her mouth and looks down at her, slowly tilting her head up to the meet his gaze. She gulps down and her breath increases. She then slowly pushed him away but his hands formed close to hers holding them tight in place.

“Na--Nadech please let me go.”

“Why…”

“You said it yourself didn’t you…your not the guy for me and I’m not the gal for you Mr. Charms.”

An and he suddenly pushes his lips towards her lips and kissed her.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately but I……” and he kisses her again.

“No, we shouldn’t……we shouldn’t be doing this….” she tries to push him away and he continues to kiss her. His hands slips into hers and continues to kiss her more deeply this time and his hands continues down her waist and to her back pushing her into the wall behind her more and he raised her, carrying her onto the bedroom beside of them and they both dropped onto the bed. He starts to gets kiss her by the neck and she allows him access but then stops again and pushes him

“NO--Stop!!”

“What’s wrong?” He asks and looks up at her, she looks away from him to the side and she doesn’t dare to look at him.

“I don’t know what your trying to do but please stop….”

“I don’t know what your talking about.”

“Stop your act alright…..I notice your acting already…..alright! And if this is part of it then stop because I don’t want to be a part of it.” She snaps at him and tires to push him off of her again and he holds tight to her hands that struggle in his embrace.

“I understand…..and I’m not acting either and when did you notice?”

“After you met that women at the airport and then you suddenly change. It not that hard to tell.”

“So that’s why you said that to me? Purposely did it to get back at me?”

“Yes! I purposely did it Rosy was never a good at keeping her mouth shut you know what I mean.”

“Yes it’s a bad habit of hers and I’m really not acting right now.”

“I don’t know what to believe from you Mr. Charms.”

“Don’t believe just trust in yourself.” He says gently above her lips and kissed her tenderly and preciously. As they soon got lost into each other’s touch and the sensation was overfilling with tension of warmness.

Nadech sleeps beside of her and she lays her head down on his bare chest and suddenly regrets their decision of lustiness. He’s asleep like a baby and she continues to watch him sleep so soundlessly. Their first night together after 3 years and this time he doesn’t leave her side. Maybe he has changed or has he not? She continues to watch him and processes his touch against hers, what have they done….was this going to be another mistake? Although she loved his touch did it matter? She still loved him so much so much more than he knew it and he doesn’t even know how hurt this feeling is to see him just so playfully acting upon her feelings also. She didn’t know want to expect from this guy who once told her he loved her so much but ended up leaving her, how can she be so willingly let him crawl back into her life so easily also? She didn’t even know if he really does love her this time around and she didn’t even bother asking but to realize this is one of her many mistakes now and she’ll just have to act upon it and suck it up to face it again with this man that is sleeping so soundlessly underneath her. How can a man have so much beauty but have thorns so sharp? Like a rose of course and she removes herself from the sleeping beast that ever laid there next to her to be so gentle in everyway and she makes her entrance out the room. She sits on the balcony fully in cloths and sits there silently watching the cool breeze and night sky that sadly watch upon her sadness. How lonely she feels tonight, this man that she once love and still does why is he being this way? She senses his touch to be too cold but really his warmth is overflowing also. Does he or does he not? Is this one of his sick jokes again and if so will she able to forgive him a second time?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Angel’s Mask Devils Charms​

Chapter 19​

“Hey, what are you doing out here?” Nadech exclaims sleepy and fully in clothes and walks towards her.​

“I wasn’t sleepy….so I came out here for some fresh air.”​

“Humph, you scared me for a moment I thought you where gone somewhere else.” and he smiles against her cheeks pulling her from behind, “Go to sleep!!”​

“I will in a minute.” Yaya signs at him and brushes him away.​

“Why do I have a feeling like your not happy about this?” He gives her a look and then turns her to face him. She doesn’t look at him and looks down away from him. He staring down at her and tilts her chin up to meet his. “Can you tell me?” He asks gently and smoothly making his way to her lips once more. She doesn’t let him kiss and her moves away from him.​

“I never asked you this Nadech and this time I’m being very serous not like when we at the boat.”​

“Ask me then?”​

“Do you love me?”​

Nadech blinks a couple of times and looks away from her, unknowing the question himself.​

“I never thought about that. This is something still new to me you know.”​

“That your in love with me or not?”​

“Let me think about it and I’ll answer you on that alright but for now lets go to sleep. I’m very tired and you should too we have a long day tomorrow and the party is also tomorrow. Don’t want to miss that you know what I mean?”​

“The intense dancing or the mystery behind it?” She teased him and he guild her to the room again.​

“Both now sleep.”​

“and where are you going?”​

“Getting you a glass of orange juice before you go to sleep.”​

“No need to.”​

“You need to eat something before you go sleep! From what I’ve seen you haven’t been eating much lately either.”​

“But I’m really okay…..” and before she could stop him, he already went away and she laid back against the bed again. He then comes sitting next to her again and she turns to look at him.​

I really hope this isn’t one of your sick jokes!! and she decides to warm up to him, giving him a smile and welcomes him to lay with her. He looks down at her soothingly and caresses her cheek.​

“Sleep!” He orders, “I’ll stay with you for the night. I don’t want you having those dreams of him and not getting enough sleep.”​

Yaya slowly bites down her lower lip and nods her head at him laying down and sleeping as he got under her and embraces her letting her sleep on his chest listening to his heart beat of course.​

“I love listening to your heart beat and so I’ll know how your reacting to me.” Yaya says sleepily murmuring to him. That makes him smile and he pulls her to his side tighter.​

Wow this is amazing, he never slept with anyone before with all his one night stands never once did he stayed long enough to be with them for the whole night and getting to experience it for the first time he didn’t mind at all.​

“Sleep….” He mutters under his breath, with his eyes closed and inhaling her scented hair.​

“Do you think what we did tonight was a mistake?” She questions him sleepily.​

“No, you’re never a mistake but I don’t think your getting my message when I say sleep.“ He commands once more thinking to himself again. Your never a mistake!! and he lets his body warm up to hers. NEVER!! he repeats and signs at her.​

“Mr. Charms I trust you…..so don’t make me regret it.” and she stays quiet for a long time, falling asleep already and Nadech is alarm by her comment.​

Do I love her? He then starts to question himself farther. “Can I make her not regret her choice of trusting me? Or will I? I don’t want to end up hurting her. Tonight was the best nights of my life, with this broken women that seizes to amaze me day by day. It turns out I know so little about her and while getting to know her more I’m the one wanting her every touch and feel. I can’t think straight around her and that’s a first, Rosy never had this effect on me but I did seized to know what love feels like. Maybe a part of me does love her? Her life surprises me in ever way and it gives me a new feel to her world she’s been living in for the past years of her life. She really has changed me………” and he bents down to kiss her forehead and inclosing his warm into her.​

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
- OMG!! They are having love scenes, yay! It was great and good. Hopefully there are more jealousy and more love scenes. Hehe, thanks Kia. I love it so much, I can't wait for the next chapter already. Please do update soon!!!!! :D Nadech better change for her. LOL

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 20

Next morning where to come and the lights shine brilliantly through the glass doors and into their eyes awaking them both and they still laid in bed so comfortable together in each others arms. Yaya stretched in his arms and turn to look over at him where his face is sided to the pillow next to her.

“Hey wake up sleepy head.”

“You kept me up all last night….I couldn’t fall asleep at all.” He says grinning against her cheeks.

“Really, well I’m sorry..”

“No, it’s fine I really enjoy watching you sleep. Your very beautiful when you sleep.”

“Thank you and you….you still need to sleep?”

“No, I’m wide awake. I just still want to cuddle with you in this bed and I still want you.”

“Your too straight forward.” and she blushes shyly.

“It’s a first I’ve seen you blush.” and he signs a small laugh kissing her cheeks and started to nibble against her skin.

She giggles in his reach and escapes his embrace. She stands up against the bed and bends down to him kissing his cheeks and inhaling his scent.

“I’m going to take a shower but I don’t have any cloths to change into.” he looks up at her amusingly and smile back at her raising himself up with his elbows and watches her move away from the bed.

“In the closet, you didn’t think I will prepared those for you and Kate did you? We don’t have to go shopping you know.”

“Good, I like it when you buy me stuff….” and she opens the closet door looks through the cloths.

“I like them there to my taste. Tell me how did you know?”

“Mr. Charms never seize to tell his secrets.” He continues to smile and observes her. She narrows her eyes down at him and feels a bit unhappy but it makes her start thinking also. He’s done this for many other women before. She’s suddenly bother by this and looks down at him and continues to search. He sits up completely and crosses his legs. She looks back up at him and damn he looks hot like a teenage boy. She continues to ignore him again and he senses something wrong with her.

Damn what is she thinking now? I wish I can read her mind. His hands crosses over the bed raising himself up and carries her to the side. It’s the only way to make her talk and speak her mind. She continues to look down from him and then back up at him.

“Is there something wrong?” She asks him and he tilts his head to the side gazing at her.

Crap can he tell what I’m thinking? She curses under her own throat silently to herself and he observes her like a hawk. Trying to dig for more of her emotions.

“I should be asking you? Is there something wrong you seem out of it already?”

“Yea, nothing is wrong trust me.” Yaya clips down his chin and removes his hands around her. “I really don’t want to tell you wants wrong. I still have to keep it in mind that he might not be into me. I don‘t want to fall to deep this time around specially with Mr. Charms. Alright I‘ll go along…just go along with him. Go with the flow, Yaya.”

She stands up, pushing him back and gives him a deep smile.

“I need to go take a shower, now if you’ll excuse me.” She pushes him to the side and smirks at him. He signs a small laugh and grins at her watching her hoping she doesn’t close the door and when he thought she wasn’t, she turns back around and narrowing her eyes at him and shakes her head at him. He shrugs at her letting his action speak for him and she closes the door behind her.

Nadech then gets out his phone quickly and dialed Phrachai. Hoping he’ll answer and walks out of the room. Kate sits on the white comfortable stool sipping herself some coffee and looks up to Nadech. She smiles at him and continues with her relaxing mood. He watches her but then looks away when Phrachai answers him.

“Is everything fine over there?” Phrachai questions him and Nadech tilts his head side to side.

“Yea, everything is fine but what about you everything okay what happen to that guy? Have you guys caught him yet? What about Jared is he there with you?”

“Whoa! Hey one question at a time Mr. Charms. I got hurt and Jared that bastard who knows where he is. He chicken out on me on the last minute and I was shot but I’m okay now and no we haven’t caught him but it looks like we got him underneath our trap.”

“Well were in Italy right now and will be staying here for awhile until we move again. We may go to London and then all the way to Japan. I have some business to do over there.”

“Alright I’ll try to keep in touch and please tell Yaya not to worry. I have everything under control.”

“Um.” Nadech answer quickly and shuts his phone off. Kate stares at him and looks back at her cup of coffee.

“You wanna cook? I’m bad at that.” Kate eagerly says with a rage of hunger.

“You want me to cook?” He questions back at her and she signs yea!

“Alright anything for my poor friend who doesn’t know how to cook. Although this will not be my ego to do so I’m feeling very happy today.”

“Why?” She gives him back a look and starts talking again. “That reminds me you weren’t in your room last night. Where were you?”

“I uh--- you know was with Yaya.”

“Humm…..really” and she doesn’t bother to ask the next question like she usually does and he stops whisking the beaten eggs.

“Something’s not right why aren’t you asking the next question?”

“Nothing serous right then I don’t need to ask anymore question. I know you two didn’t do anything you just went to hold her last night like you’ve been doing every night.” and he starts whisking the beaten eggs again and ignores her for a bit grinning as he tried to hide it and she saw it.

“Oh My Gosh……you totally did it, didn’t you!!! I knew it, you couldn’t keep your hands off of her even if you tried!!!”

“Hey….I did try.”

“Oh so now Mr. Charms is changing for a women. Wow that’s new, I can’t believe this is happening your over Rosy now aren’t you?” Kate asks excitingly and he looks over at her once more.

“I don’t like talking about Rosy. Off topics!!”

“Why not? Lets talk about her?” Yaya snaps out behind them and crosses her arms. “Well I have met her…” and she makes her way to the barstool that sat beside of Kate. Nadech glares at her and she raises her eyes at him. He continues to cook and ignore the subject. It seems like he really does hate about talking about his ex’s. Why is that such a problem to him? He has no problem going out and seducing women to sleep with him and leaving the next day but when it comes to a women he did love once he’s so broken by that. He finishes making them their breakfast and bents down across the table with his elbows sipping his cup of coffee in his hands. Yaya sits in front of him and his gaze doesn’t leave hers.

“Do you mind? I’m trying to eat here.” she looks back up to him and points her utensils at him.

“Hum….we have a lot to do today so hurry up and eat. Also remember we have a party to go tonight and I’m going to go take a shower, when I come back everything is going to be clean up and we leave.” Nadech says leaving and Yaya turns to Kate.

“Has he always been this bossy?”

“Always!” Kate answers back and Yaya is now annoyed by his bossiness. Kate turns around to face her and then asks her again.

“Yaya, do you like Nadech?”

“I do!” Yaya answer truthfully and then feels this feeling of bothersome inside of her, its not Kate’s questioning but its rather Nadech’s, he himself is the cause of this feeling.

“Good, he seems sincere with you. Ever sense you came to our house he’s been rather happy.”

“He has? I haven’t notice…..I think he still acts the same as when I met him 3 years ago.”

“Trust me I can tell when my friend is in love and he is, so give him time to realize it himself.” Kate reassures her and puts her hands on top of hers, nodding her head down at her. “Give him time na?”

Yaya nods her head and is lost in her own thoughts. Should she believe what Kate is saying? Should she risk it or should she just leave things the way they are now? She and Mr. Charms over there haven’t even confirm there relationship yet. Are they going to? Wow they haven’t even talked about this yet either, there moving too fast into this relationship of there’s and need to slow down a bit but one thing Mr. Charms don’t do slow, which bother Yaya if this was going to work out right?? Is he willing to slow down this relationship for her and change for himself? She needs more from him, she needs his words but when will be the time to ask him? Mr. Charms is he willing to change for this broken women he thought he did love? And if so will they work out?

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 21

They all make there way out of the house and into the outside world that now stood perfectly with beauty and amazement.​
The first place they went was to Castello Sestiere, it was famous for its Arsenal. Yaya and Nadech stood near the dockyard were the water stood briefly to the side along them and he teased her almost pushing her in and catching her back again. She slapped the side of his shoulders gently and smirks a small laugh at him. While he took Yaya to different types of places, it rather seems like this isn’t his first time doing this either. Yaya rolls her eyes at him and she held her hands with his as they walked together bumping into each other side to side again and swings there arms high and low again playing and teasing each other. Taking there stroll up the Via Garibaldi, which is one of the few wide avenues that Venice has. There was nothing special about the place just that it was a pleasant street, with shops and people selling souvenirs and other belongings. She tilts her hand to his side of the shoulders and lay her head down against him. This is the first time she felt so comfortable, so relax and happy. Wishing that today will never end, wishing today will be like this forever and she hopes her dreams does come true with this man.​

Kate on the other hand wanted to travel alone and Yaya was forced to travel with Mr. Charms here and ended up having a blast with him. He’s been so kind lately, with the adventures, sight seeing, buying, protecting and many other sweet romantic stuff he has done for the day. But the best thing that had happen was when he took her to his favorite place in Venice, a destination for centuries of romantic scenes. She got into a gondolas as he got in before her and with his masculine strength he helped her get inside with him as they sat together. It was getting dark and with the breath taking lights that shot up from stores after stores and the dark blue water that also shine up from beneath of them so perfectly. He rolled the gondola until they got near Rialto Bridge Grand Canal. It was a beauty with building to each side of sides as the bridge stood there before them. Yaya smiles up at him fixing a big smile and bite her lower lip releasing it and peeks up at him.​

“Can we go up there?” She asks wonderingly and he stops patting the gondola.​

“You want that?”​

“I would.”​

“Alright we stop here then.” Nadech rolls the gondola to the nearest stop and help Yaya out of it. She slowly tilts up and almost falling again as he raised her again, close as ever again, nose touching lips close and chest touching. He smiles at her and gives her a puppy looking eyes that glowed so beautifully under the dark sky. His eyes searched for hers so deeply wanting to kiss her and as soon as he was about to she back away shyly, smiling amusingly letting her hair fall into her face hiding her cheeks. Yaya sweetly and gently walks away from him and wiggles her eyebrows at him slowly seducing him to follow her skipping on her two feet up the bridge and she stops in the middle glaring up into the sky that stood so bright and so dark. The stars stood in place as the crescent moon shine down elegantly in Venice, Italy. The place was silent, nobody there and there should had been people there. It was a little strange at first because all the lights had gone out as soon as Mr. Charms there got to her side. She looked around her wondering what was happening and of course she figured it out, it was him, he plan it out all already. Yaya looked at him smiling so brightly it made her cheeks hurt for a second.​

“You plan this out?”​

“You can say that!” And he doesn’t deny it either which makes her even more happy but she also has doubts.​

“and when did you plan this all out?”​

“When I went to take a shower.”​

“and you just happen to know that we will make it here?”​

“I had a plan and some doubts but we are here and we did make it right?”​

“Yes, we did.” she crosses her arms and turns her back towards him, leaning against the bridge and looking out before her with the water underneath them. “It’s so refreshing being here, Nadech. Thanks for helping me all this time and for not leaving me.”​

“I will never leave, not once will I leave, not until your ready to let me leave.” He says leaning against the bridge with his back and stretching his arms to both side looking sideway to her. She turns to look at him and with full attention his gaze is with hers.​

“You’ll be there for me when I need you the most?” Yaya questions him.​

“Yes.”​

“Even when we are not together anymore?”​

“Of course.”​

“Remember your words Mr. Charms, I will remember them and when you forget your words then I wont hesitate to back you down with them.”​

“I wont!! Now lets get going to a real place where all your dreams come true shall we.” Nadech hands out his hands towards her and when she grabbed his hands he pushed her against him and gaze down onto her lips. “I wish to kiss you right now but not yet…..I have to restrain myself….”​

“Restrain yourself? What for?”​

“For many things, I’ve told you, I’ll change and I’m trying to change for you.”​

“Thank you.”​

“No, thank you..” Nadech says and gives her a tight hug. “I wouldn’t be changing if there wasn’t you here.”​

“Lets go shall we.”​

“Of course to the party.”​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

When they arrived the atmosphere was the most precious’s moment of all. It was bright with the theme of gold and white. She wore a black dress that flow directly along her body. It fatter her shape and everything that a guy could ever want a women to look like. Her scent was dangerously attracted which made every women eve her tonight but tonight was her night with Mr. Charms a sweet and romantic night this was to share a brief memory with him.​

“May I have a dance?” Nadech says bending down politely handing out his hands towards her with a grin on the side of his face and raises his eyebrows at her.​

“Should I?” She questions him titling her head to the side. “Nah, I don’t feel like dancing tonight. Maybe another time, tonight I don’t feel the urge to dance.” Yaya rejects him returning a grin before him and also raised her eyebrows at him copying his moves. With one swift move he pulls her to the side and pulls her hands up to the side halting it in place and pulls her waist towards him and smirks at her.​

“Lets do this the hard way shall we.”​

“Hard?” She chuckles and her gaze looks away from him for a second and came back to meet his. “What are you going to do force me to dance with you?”​

“I might, depends on if your willing to dance or if your going to force me to move your feet.”​

“I will like to see you try.” And she challenges him, his gaze is calm but a bit amused and they start moving along the crowded. She refuses to move along with him but soon after finding herself dancing along with him.. They twist and turn at ever angle with his feet moving across hers. His gaze is down at her and looks deep into her deep brown precious eyes of hers and smiles down at her. With her white diamond mask on and he stares at her with his full attention on her only. He turns her around again and again picking her from her feet as they dance together effortlessly as flawless as a swan and as stunning as they move so incredible with each other its more lovingly and beautiful then what meets the eyes. Yaya watches his ever moves and smile happily at him, she feels as if there in a dream but there not, it looks like her night and shining armor has finally showed up for tonight to make this the most wonderful and amazing night of her life. She looks up at him with only his eyes showing and his lips only to look at his eyes that shine out of the black mask he was wearing for the night. They really were the angle and the devil. There legs brush up one another as the song was beginning to end he pulls one of her leg up and she slowly reacts to his move as they stood there finishing the dance, her leg hangs onto his other leg as her other leg lay out straight close to touching his and he holds tight onto her as he pulled her down steadying with her neck showing as much skin as possible. Close, tight together, skin to skin, breath to breath and its an amazing feeling of desire following through there bodies. Heart pounding loud and loose against one another this has been the most intense dancing they have ever had, not to say this is also there first and maybe there last one.​

Yaya breathlessly stood back up against him again and feels her head a little fuzzy after the dance and shots back up at Nadech where their eyes meet once again. Nose touching briefly, breath against one another, gah how long is this going to last, Yaya cursed under her breath and Nadech hears her over the loud music starting a new song and chuckles at her. He shakes his head at her and they both stop in the middle of the large group, nothing matter, no one was to disturbed them and slowly there lips almost touch as desire was in both their eyes. Yaya closed her eyes waiting for him to make the move and slowly when she looked up again nothing.​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 22

What was he doing? Yaya thought and followed his eyes as they wonder off somewhere else. Stuck on another women as she could tell and push him away as soon as she can, feeling a bit uncomfortable in her situation. She scoffs unbearably and looks away from him. He hasn’t seem to notice about her and eyes kept close to another as she looked back up at him and he says nothing.

“I need to go use the bathroom.” Yaya mutters, but deep down she new he couldn’t change. Ha! What was she thinking? A whole day with him and it didn’t seem to matter to him and she took her leave, ignoring him and his presences. Slowly tears prickly the side of her face and she wipes them away and hides in the bathroom stalls. When she came back out looking at herself in the mirror again all she wanted to do was shatter every corners of the glass to bits and tiny peaces. Anger rose inside her out as her blood boiled in pain once again and she decides to ignore it this time. She not going to back down and let him see her in pain. She won’t give into him, even when he’s being nice or gentle she going to be harsh and unbearably towards him. He wants to play with her alright she give him a different treatment of his own. Lets see how he feels, she tested in her own words and came back out. Yaya made her way back into the party tonight and found him flirting with another women, that didn’t surprised her and she shook it off like nothing. She made it seem like she didn’t see him one bit and ignored him walking away from him and made her way back onto the dance floor. She walks up to the DJ’s of tonight and as soon as she did, the lights shut off automatically, rays of lights shot from corners of the room and that’s when the real party started. This wasn’t going to be an elegant party anymore this is the real time to party. She smiled back and got her her toes back onto the dance floor drinking up ever glass she saw and dance widely in the group.

Nadech looked up as the lights shot down in darkness. He turn back to look at the women and she stood before him.

“It was really nice to see you here again.”

“I didn’t have any intentions of meeting you here but here we are.”

“What was your name again? I remember meeting you at the airport the guy who saved me.”

“Barry Nadech, is my name. But your’s I remember clearly. Jane am I right?”

“Yes, you have a good mind to still be able to remember me.” Jane says and then Nadech looks around wondering off.

“Are you looking for someone Nadech?”

“Uh-actually I came with someone.”

“You did? I didn’t notice I’m sorry if I came in between you and….”

“No, its fine. I should go back and look for her. She’s been gone for a while and I’m afraid of losing her.”

“You must love her a lot….” Jane says and smiles at him. He smiles back at her warmly and his mind makes his way wondering around once more.

“Next time if I have time I will be glad to hang out with you but now I have tog o find her, so if you’ll excuse me.” Nadech signs and makes his way out.

“Where did she go?” He hisses through his teeth and makes his way towards to the bathroom looking for her. He waited for a long time but nothing and was convince she wasn’t in there and decided to go back to the party maybe she went back inside and suddenly bumping into someone again as he caught her once more.

“Are you alright?”

“Yes, thanks, I’m sorry I didn’t see you there.”

“Jane!” Nadech sign and narrows his eyebrows at her. She looks at him and shyly looks away pushing his body away from her and stretches out from his embrace.

“Where are you going?”

“To the bathroom.”

“You are? Can you go look and see if a women is in there, she wearing a white mask with a black dress, tall and very beautiful.”

“Uh-yes of course.” Jane looks at him and makes her way to the bathroom but when she came back out nothing.

“I don’t see anyone.” She comments back and Nadech looks around rushing into the party again spotting Kate. She stands ther sipping on her glass of wine talking to some of her group friends or guys you can say. He pulls her out of her group and they make there way away from them.

“What the matter with you? I’m in the middle of talking to people you know.”

“Have you seen Yaya?” He asks her with calmness in his voice when he is terribly impatient with her going missing. His eyes told a different story to how he felt and it glazed like the devils. She gave him a look and tilting her head the side.

“I haven’t seen her.”

“Are you sure?”

Kate signs and wonders around spotting her and she smile back at him.

“She in there…..no if you will excuse me I have to go back and finish my story.” Kate says turning on her heels and makes her way out of his site as his eyes wonder into the large crowd dancing their asses off. Yaya dances widely closing her eyes as a guy makes his way towards her putting his hands down her stomach and she suddenly turns to look at him and gleams him a smile. Which shock Nadech the most, he didn’t think she will let him continued or even smile at him like that. She continued dancing with him until that stranger finally left as Nadech’s feet stood as if they were glue to the floor. She watches him and then again follows him out the dance floor. He orders himself a drink and sips it as she came and smirked at him grabbing the drink out of his hands and she took all of it drinking after him. Then settling the glass down she turns on her heels once again and make her way back onto the dance floor playing her own game of hers. Yaya give him a gaze of her eyes and slowly started dancing again as more people came and approach her. With almost every guy out there making there ways as Nadech finally had enough watching and staring at her dance her way out of the night with these guys that was able to touch her without making a mark against her skin like she once told him. He rush into the crowd and yanked onto her arms and push her out of the group of people that was left staring. She looked at him repulsively and tried shoving his arms away, yanking her way out of his strong grip that lay against her skin.

“What is this? Let me go right now, Mr. Charms.”

“Keep walking and don’t make me stop and turn back around.” He snaps at her and continues to drag her along with him. With one final shove she breaks his hands along with hers and points her hands at him.

“What is your reason for doing this?”

“Come lets go, were going now!” and he tries to grab her wrist again and she backs away form him.

“I can walk on my own I don’t need you hanging onto me.”

He pushed the car door open and pushed her in even when she refused to and locked the door. Not one single word and it was harsher than speaking out to him. He seemed to be mad but what reason did he have to be? He was busy with another women so why would he were to care if she dance with other guys. Didn't make sense what so ever to Yaya. She laid back in her seat and and didn't bother to look at him. What a day they had! It was so sweet earlier with all the places they had gone. Who would knew it will change as fast when it comes to night? He drove twice as fast and rode pass every car he could just to get them out of there now. Which was making her dizzy and she turn to give him a unsatisfying glare. He wasn't looking at her, which he was to busy thinking what to do next. What was he going to do next? His mind went wild it was like a storm as saifah(Thunder) was crushing into his mind clouding inside of him.

"Can you drive slower? Your making me dizzy." Yaya commands stubbornly snaps at him. Not that she was happy enough to have him force her when she was just beginning the act to play back at him for ignoring her presence when she was right in front of him. She rolled her eyes at him and crosses her arms and when she said that he drove even faster. She stood up from her seat a little shifting in her seat and looks at him giving him a more bitter glare.

"Do you not hear me?" Yaya hisses back at him. He's being so unreasonable which make her even madder. She really losing her patients with him, he gets mad at the most stupidest stuff and he's so damn has a problem with every little thing she has to do or say and so she snaps her hands onto his hand that was on the steering wheel.

"Slow down will you." She yells at him and he continues to ignore her request. She slams her hands onto the steering wheel and swings them to the other lane with full force making them almost crash. Nadech slams on the brakes and the car swirls to the side it was a good thing there was no cars around at the moment coming there way or else they will be stuck in a situation they didn't want to be stuck in. They both are swoosh up from there seats and coming to slam up front and he turns to look at her.

"Are you trying to kill us both?"

"I told you didn't I, your being very unreasonable and so i'm also being unreasonable back at you. I don't know why your so mad or why even mad in the first place. Now get your head back on the road and drive carefully this time."

Nadech turns to look at her and his hands reach a distance from her body and stop, narrowing his eyes down at her. He stops himself before he can do anything farther and settles back down and obeys her demands automatically. He turns the car back around and head focus on the road. Still not talking it reminds her of how Jared was also like this when they came back from the party. Are they going to get into another argument and have Mr. Charms there leave her like Jared did also? Somehow this doesn't bother her as much maybe because she knew he would leave one day also. Yaya already knows the outcome of all of this or at least she thinks she does. He will leave her is what she thinks but how will she know? He gave her his words whenever she needs him he'll be there for her and when she's ready to let him go she tell him to leave and that's exactly what shes going to do. Use him like he used her in the past get back at him but will she be able to do it without falling for him? She is already in love with him, can she still use him and not hurt herself? That is something that is impossible to do. You can't use someone you love and not get hurt by it and of course her idea wasn't going to work and brush the tought away quickly as soon as she notices them passing the house.

"Hey where are we going?"

"Somewhere!" He finally spoke. "Kate on the other hand had her own way of getting home already."

“What do you mean where going somewhere? Is Kate going to be there also? Turn this car back around Nadech.” Yaya commands harshly giving him an evil glare.

“Stay still and sit! Don’t try to do anything stupid or else….” His lips stops pressing together and he looked away quickly ignoring her stare.

“Or else what?” She challenge back at him.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 23

The ride felt so long with no clue where he was taking her, it felt so eternal just to sit there and wait for him to drive. The clouds had round up together like it was about to rain any second but it just keep together waiting for the right moment to come. Finally getting there after the long night he stops the car and she rushes out but he locks the doors quickly and stops her before trying to leave, shoving his arm to catch hers and pulls her back. She is suddenly taken by the hands and is shoved back against him, forcing there eyes to meet just once during the long ride.

“What is your problem?” Yaya yelled at him and tries thrusting his hands away from hers and when she does he gets even more closer to her. She is fallen back to the door, sliding down from her own seat backing away from him.

“What do you really want?” She says bitterly narrowing her eyebrows at him with impatient in her eyes. He gives her the same stare but more venom in his eyes. They had turn dark darker than the night sky can even get, his face expression is slightly cold and he looks more dreamy than he usually does. Yaya’s heart beats faster than wind, her breathing increases with a slight fear of his madness that was raging out this very moment. Why was he mad? This side of him is truly never to cross and she did cross which is even worse than what she thinks he might just do. His eyes, his body movements, his actions, his skin along with his intensity, there all there with him stuck and can never be replace. He takes a strand of her hair and removes it from her face, staring deep down at her. Then slowly reaching down at her, she pushes him away and shifts in her seat removing him away from her and unlocks the door as she rushes out again but he refuses to let her out and pulls her back in struggling once again.

“What do you want? Just tell me nicely and I’ll do it.” Finally gives him something to think on and he smiles a wicked laugh. “What’s there to laugh about? Just tell me what’s bothering you god damn it and stop this nonsense your playing right now.”

“What happen tonight? Everything was going fine and then suddenly I find you dancing around a bunch of guys that you don’t even know letting them touch you here and there.” Finally speaking with a cold share of his throat with a cold bitterness that seemed like he could had been the only guy on earth to speak like this.

“That’s it? That’s why your mad?” She chuckles and laughs away turning her head around and shakes her head in a humor way. “Mr. Charms is jealous that’s a first isn’t it? I don’t care what you could think at this kind of moment because I can care less. You have many women out there waiting for you and I didn’t say a thing about. Besides it wasn’t like I was welcoming them into my bed was I?” She questions back at him and shoves his arms away. She couldn’t believe it, that he will think she will be so shameless to let a thing like they happen or that it even crossed his mind. She slips out of the car and continues to walk away from the car as he quickly walks out and pushes her against the car, pressing his body against hers. “He really has no respect for me, am I some kind of toy for you to play with.” Yaya’s minds tells her.

“Hey! Let me go what is your problem?” She struggles once more with more aggressiveness and holds her down against the car, waist to waist, he doing more than he usually is and is topping his boulders.

“Huh, you think after one night you’ll understand that I wasn’t playing around with you. How can you let those guys touch you so easily? Let me make myself clear to you if I didn’t when we were together last night….”

“God damn it you Yaya, what can I make you understand I’m not playing around with you?” Nadech’s minds wonders off the other way around thinking to himself.

“Hump! Make yourself clear?” She questions back at him unbelievably as her eyes wonders off for a bit and returns to him. “Oh, you made yourself clear to me alright. When you chose to ignore me after seeing that women, huh and you say make yourself clear to me. Are you kidding me?”

“Shut up and listen!” He demands, with anger in his voice bring a chill crawling up both their spines.

“And if I don’t? Your excuses are not reasonable for me to listen…….” And he press his lips upon her, making his move already and his lips travel deep into her sucking the air from her lungs. Trying to catch her breath and he finally lets her go as she catches her breath.

“You’ll get that, does that answer your untold question!! I am not playing around with you anymore. Clear of mind today, you are my women for the time being and for this time being you are not to go anywhere within another guys reach and if I were to find you with someone like tonight I will not let you go easy on you. Do you understand me?”

“Slightly no, I don’t remember coming to that conclusion one bit.” She smiles at him not caring with her wicked smile.

“Then let me remind you of how it was last night maybe it’ll refresh your memories a bit.” It makes her smile fade away and suddenly everything becomes violent. He’s carrying her somewhere and when she keeps struggling he lets her off to her feet and drags her along with him. “Your going to come with me the hard way or the easy way. Choose your path!!” And he doesn’t give her anymore choices to chose from. “I’m the devil Yaya, I told you don’t fall for me as you will say my angel you already did.” Shoving her to him holding her tightly against him. “Don’t ever try to make the devil fall for you, a person like me has no heart until he finally finds someone he truly sees wroth value of and as for someone like me I will never share with anyone. Not a touch of my women can be touch by any other guy except me and if you chose to go another path I will not let you go easily. I stick to my words and if you don’t follow those suggestion I will have to teach you another way.”

“Huh, you’ll said you’ll change, it looks like a person like you won’t ever change.”

“Your right, I can’t change but I can change my habits. Its not hard, I’m learning from the best, which is you.”

Yaya pushes him away as soon as the enter a house and she slaps him hard having enough of him, “You look down on me like I’m your toy, do you think that I will listen your commands? If you will stop looking at me like that I will stop my ways of being like this towards you.”

That makes him stop and finally thought about what she has said, not once did he stop to think about how he was treating her. Yes with all the sweet moments of the day, all the gentleness he has shown her until now, was always how he acted towards all his women. He sees disappointment in his himself and finally pulling her into a hug.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you felt that way.”

Tears seem to find there own ways out of her eyes and drops down her cheeks. This man she loves so much is going to be the only man that will hurt her so deeply once everything settles down. For the time being she doesn’t care if she gets hurt at least she has some kind of memoirs of him and makes him change into a better person then she is happy enough to let him go. She knows this won’t last long, they wont last long and as much as she loves this man she is prepare to be hurt once again when he decides to leave.

“I just don’t want you going around letting other guys touch you. You are mine! Mine only! And you are not another women of mine, you are the only women of mine huge difference.”

As the rain falls gradually now hitting the roof of the house as it fell so violently against roofs, pots, rocks and floors. There gaze meet and locked, sweeping both of them out of reality as the sea floor hits them with a wave of emotions. The night seem darker than it usually is and with the falling rain that fell so violently made the atmosphere even hotter. He sat there against the edge of the couch with his heard laying so helplessly against her chest, they stood there for awhile just to sink in all the crazy emotions that had been running through their veins and quiet down a bit. Listening to her heart beat that beat its ways through her body was a sound he would enjoy listening to rather than music to his ears. So calm, so quiet, so hot and steamy. He finally looks up at her and nibbles up her neck, she closes her eyes in relaxation and opens the side of her neck allowing him more access. His hands came down, into her arms, gasping and breathlessly as they both get, slowly zipping and sliding down her dress so gently as if she was so fragile as glass.

“So beautiful, so lovely, so stunningly you are.” As he took each breath, pulling her into his embrace more, closing his eyes against her cheeks as his lips reached hers and kisses her deeply and strongly, twisting and turning his tongue against hers. She responds back with ever so pleasure in his arms and he pulls her up and pushes her against the couch so silently letting the thunder now roaring against the skies. Every inch of cloths they had on now gone and fell helplessly against the floor, not a bit of eye contact, their letting their bodies speak for them as their eyes laid close tightly shut with density. The touch, the feel, the way they interact with each other filling in that missing peace, with full hearts that fit so perfectly with the sensation of beauty that rule their minds tonight was amazing. As the night had gone by and with them both falling asleep Nadech manages to watch her fall asleep in his arms once again tonight then carrying her up into the bedroom that laid there so quietly and slips on one of his t-shirts on her. How many houses does he own around here? He cuddles in with her and lies asleep next to her till the next morning were to come.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I am finally all caught up! And it is becoming really good. Hummmmmm, Or should I say​
THIS IS AMAZING!!!! I'm in love again. Kia great job. You never fail to amaze me with​
with your story (FF). Can't wait for more.​

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

Chapter 24

Yaya looks up shifting around in her sleep finally for the pass days she hasn’t been dreaming of Henry. Its finally over the dreams but its also been days sense she thought of escaping him. She stop talking about Phrachai and what about Jared? What happen to him? Only in Nadech t-shirt with nothing under and she slipped out of his embrace that slept close to her. His scent still fresh and new so overwhelming to the soul and yesterday argument forgotten already and ended with them having intercourse with each other. Minds rule, bodies hot with sensation of enthusiasm and with the rain falling so violently was wonderful. A great night to end with an argument but she didn’t want that to always happen when they got into an argument but somehow it always ended with her thinking of Jared and comparing the two. So alike yet so different. Almost similar to one another but she was never able to let Jared have his ways. Yet Nadech on the other hand had his ways of seducing her every time and giving into him. His words last night spoke to her once and it kept repeating the same line over and over again. Does he love her? Is the only question she needs him to answer.

“Mr. Charm do you love me.” Is what she wants to ask him so much and yet she did but he never answered her back.

She finds herself some new cloths that was already set up for her in the bathroom. Stretching out her arms and turning the showers on lightly, taking a shower to smooth-en her thoughts that was whirling in circles around in her head. Closing her eyes in deep thoughts and when she thought it was over, Henry! he pop up in her mind and opening her eyes again she panic searching around and bumping into Nadech as he stood next to her already.

"Hey, whats wrong? Stay calm........... stay calm Yaya." She catches her breath and lays down her forehead down against his chest. He covers his arms around her and holds her tightly.

"When did you come? I didn't sense you presence."

"Maybe because you were so concentrated on what you were thinking you didn't here me coming. Are you alright? Do you feel fine?"

"I'm fine and i'm alright just over thought things." She stutters and shakes her head at him. Nadech pulls away from her and cups her face in between is hands.

"I'm here, I won't leave. I told you that thousands of times already. I won't leave not until you tell me too. Remember i'm still here, i won't let anything bad happen to you okay."

Yaya shakes her head up and down assuring him, she was fine but really that fear keeps crawling back like a little snake.

"What were you thinking about?" Nadech asks her and she looks up at him feeling rather uncomfortable at the moment. This was not a good time in asking her what she was thinking about. She turns her back away from him letting the water drop against her skin so lightly and she continues to shower within the bathroom. His hands crawl behind her back so soundlessly and around her stomach to her chest and she quickly stops his hands from traveling more. It hits him and he knows who she's thinking about.

"Henry? Don't be thinking about him. You know how he effects you so. Your scared I know, you have a fear of him I know and what the has done to you please don't let him control your life anymore Yaya." Nadech says and pulls his arms around her more bringing her back against his bare body. "Control your own life" He whispers against her ear, "Don't let him control yours." She closes her eyes reacting to his touch right away. Closing her eyes once again, "and?"

"Forget him, forget all the things he has ever done, forget all of it." His voice becomes husky, yet calm and seductively. "Because your not his, your not his one bit. Your mine, mine only."

She opens her eyes finally and feels more relieved, her bare shoulder laid her hair as he slowly removes her wet hair to the side and nibbles her neck from behind and her heads lays back against his shoulder as her hands reached far behind his hair pulling him in more. He makes her turn around and back away to the black glass wall were he takes fully control and pulls her small body up against his. He continues to kiss her deeply and passionately sliding his tongue against hers in different types of patterns and he moved along her, filling her in as deep as possible and continued his penetrating against her. Falling behind the glass and she holds onto his shoulders tight for support until it became more intense and they made there way back into the bedroom, wet and uncontrollably filling each other with sensation of each thrust and touch. They made love again and again until they finally ran out of breath and stayed close to each other.

She lays down to the side of the bed, with a blanket over her chest with her legs showing a bit. Her eyes laid lazily open, she doesn't look happy nor sad or mad. It was just emotionless, she was too quiet, too silent, and so Nadech looks over her.

"What's wrong this time?"

"Nothing.." She says faintly.

"You sure?"

"Of course i'm sure.....when will we go back home?"

"Soon...don't worry. Now are you hungry?"

"Very!" Yaya gives him a warm smile and his fingers traces her legs to the side of her stomach and up her arms, standing up himself and pulling himself something to wear as he helps pull Yaya up along with him. He gives her wink,

"Get dress quick i want to take you somewhere."

"Late like this?"

"Yes, late like this is the best" And that's when the butterflies are started to form inside of her, she gets all excited then. Mr. Charm's always seizes to amazed her in many different ways but sometime hurts her in ways also.

"Get yourself up Yaya, stop feeling so depress girl, we have a long way Mr. Charms will be here for me. He will be here for me." Yaya tells herself and gets dress quickly.

Nadech waits for her to come as he stands by the door way flipping a coin in is hands and wearing a black leather jacket with a purple low cut v-neck shirt underneath with a pair of black denim jeans that fit so prefect on him also with a grey scarf wrapped around his neck. "Can this man look anymore handsome?" Yaya's thoughts wonders off and stops in front of him smiling back at him. He shifts from his place and suddenly she back away hitting the side of the door from behind. His hand's kneeling to the side of the door and bends over her a notch staring at her head to toe.

"You clean up well."

"and so if i didn't i wouldn't be out here, i don't think you want to walk around with a messy women do you?"

"well said, now shall we go?" He grins at her and pulls out his hands towards her, his eyebrows shots up and smiles down amusingly at her.

"Of course." Yaya takes his hands.

"After you." Nadech says charmingly and gives her way.

You guys dont think i'm giving too much away right with all the----- you now stuff right??? Should i stop it here with all the---and give this the last scene of them being---? well i hope u guys know what i mean. ahaha Please answer me i'm thinking about it also. haha i hope u guys like it!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Huh? I am clueless of what stuff you are mentioning?!?

I enjoy reading your FF so I have no complaint...Just want to let you know that I appreciate your time and effort. Big Hug!!! :highfive:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
No, No, No, I'm just getting hype up for it! Please bring more!!! Lol...
Although with all that, I really want him to tell her that he loves her. Come on
Nadech, You can do this!!

I love this update very much! Thanks for the update na ja. You are so good to us
with all of your fast updates. Joob Joob <3

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
No, No, No, I'm just getting hype up for it! Please bring more!!! Lol...
Although with all that, I really want him to tell her that he loves her. Come on
Nadech, You can do this!!

I love this update very much! Thanks for the update na ja. You are so good to us
with all of your fast updates. Joob Joob <3
thx again @kenann fan haha is there somethin i can call u by i know ur also a memeber of yadech also?? Haha lol ive been tryin to update and write as fast as i can to update u guys sense school is coming very soon now and when that happens i may not have time to update anymore and i dont want my readers to wait like crazy for my ff to be updated i like them reading and commenting me with all ur supports so itll keep me active to write, and trust me when im not active to write i tend to ignore it for a very long time haha!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Huh? I am clueless of what stuff you are mentioning?!?

I enjoy reading your FF so I have no complaint...Just want to let you know that I appreciate your time and effort. Big Hug!!! :highfive:
lol Kittiya the stuff im talking about is the "stuff" there doing in ch24. Do i really have to explan haha i feel kinda strange asking u guys cause i dont want you guys thinking im some kind of perve or anything haha lol!! Writing these kind of scenes haha!!