Any recommended series??

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
K-drama: I Hear Your Voice , My Love From Another Star , Cunning Single Lady, My Name is Kim Sam Soon

TVB: The Greed of Man

Zen G

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure if I have posted a recommendation here in the past, but here are my recent recommendations...

Five Enough (Five Children)
Father is Strange

absolute best!

For those who loved Father is strange, you'll love Five Enough! I just recently discovered it as I was looking for another light hearted drama series like father is strange. It is a must watch! hahahahaha!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Im so obssessed with Terius behind me right now! its such nice blend of cute and serious! the kids make the show super cute! and seo ji sub is as handsome as ever!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Im so obssessed with Terius behind me right now! its such nice blend of cute and serious! the kids make the show super cute! and seo ji sub is as handsome as ever!
I'm currently watching that too! They make it seem like a serious spy/espionage drama but it's actually so funny! I can't take it seriously. So Ji Sub is the cutest sitter ever. And those little kids are adorable.

I'm not sure if I have posted a recommendation here in the past, but here are my recent recommendations...

Five Enough (Five Children)
Father is Strange

absolute best!

For those who loved Father is strange, you'll love Five Enough! I just recently discovered it as I was looking for another light hearted drama series like father is strange. It is a must watch! hahahahaha!
I watched Father Is Strange and it was very good. I liked the family and all the characters had lots of depth. The fact that Lee Joon & Jung So Min are dating made it better. I decided to watch it because I heard so many good things about it and plus, Jung So Min is a great actress.

Recommendations: Because This is My First Life (Jung So Min & Lee Minki), My Mister (IU & Lee Sun Kyun) ** I'll add more when I remember them. These two are pretty new if you haven't seen them yet. (Earlier this year) They are both different than the norm.

BTIMFL, is complicated because the male lead had a complex personality. The way they fall in love is slow but it's so romantic. Watching this drama made me realize lots of different sides to love and human relation in general.

My Mister, is complicated level MAX. It's raw and f*cked up. It may seem boring and melodramatic to ppl who don't like dark genres though. There's not a lot of dialogue in some scenes but they're powerful. It features many faucets in human life and nothing gets glossed over.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Hi! I would highly recommend Emergency Couple, My Love From the Star, Warm & Cozy, Full House, Noble My Love, She Was Pretty, Playful Kiss, Fated to Love You & Marriage not Dating for K-dramas to watch. :icon12::)

Currently, just finished watching Emergency Couple. Such a cute, funny, romantic Rom-Com medical drama. :love::love:
Left me in tears, laughter and happiness. I would highly highly recommend it. :):icon12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hi! I would highly recommend Emergency Couple, My Love From the Star, Warm & Cozy, Full House, Noble My Love, She Was Pretty, Playful Kiss, Fated to Love You & Marriage not Dating for K-dramas to watch. :icon12::)

Currently, just finished watching Emergency Couple. Such a cute, funny, romantic Rom-Com medical drama. :love::love:
Left me in tears, laughter and happiness. I would highly highly recommend it. :):icon12:
If you like Emergency couple, you should watch cunning single lady! Its also about a divorced couple falling back in love! It was super cute and sweet. Plus the main couple had amazing chemistry:)

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
If you like Emergency couple, you should watch cunning single lady! Its also about a divorced couple falling back in love! It was super cute and sweet. Plus the main couple had amazing chemistry:)
Definitely will add to the list!! Thank you! :)
I've just read the plot of the story on mydramalist and its sounds interesting on how she will try to take her husband back hahaha. :icon12::risas3:
I'm curious whether they will have a happy ending as well? :icon12::confused12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Definitely will add to the list!! Thank you! :)
I've just read the plot of the story on mydramalist and its sounds interesting on how she will try to take her husband back hahaha. :icon12::risas3:
I'm curious whether they will have a happy ending as well? :icon12::confused12:
It was really funny the ways she would try to get him back. And the way the male lead acted was so cute! He was like a love sick puppy! Hint Hint: it was a happy ending :)

Hellobitches

sarNie Egg

Wow, we have same taste in k-drama btw...... I really like those dramas n its highly recommended to anyone that not watch it yet :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Other Recommendation : I'm not robot, Scarlett Heart Ryeo, Master Sun, and Pinocchio :love::love:

phoenixangel

sarNie Egg
loving 'Love Watch / Fluttering Warning' :) - YEH and CJM is going a good job :) their chemistry is awesome :)

started on 'Clean with Passion for Now' - very nice start up with all the character involve will stick to this too since i always love seeing Kim YooJung :)