anyone been to china???

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
im plannig on going to china in summer of next year...i was wondering if u had to get the visa thingy before u go or not...becasue my parents went to laos and the had to send their passports to this one place to get it stamped and stuff..but when i went to thailand the did that when u entered the airport...so yea i was wondering if anyone can help...thanks..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
You need a Visa for China. Check with the US State department for more requirements. The link is below.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/brochu...res_1229.html#c

Go to China and read what you need. Basically, you need to contact the Chinese embassy in the US and get their permission to go to China. It seems complicated but it's not. You'll just be sending your passport to Washington D.C. and they'll get the appropriate VISA and paperwork for it.

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
never been to china before but i'm going there too next summer for the first time so totally looking forward to it! :yahoo:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
yeups...per everybody's note before mua's. visa's needed. i got mine thru the Chinese consulate in SF. depending where ur at, u may be able to find a Chinese consulate, line up and get it there right away (well, at least the next pick up day), that's if u don't want to send ur stuff out to D.C.

have fun, china's beautiful.