Anyone going to support Chakrit in Bangkok Dangerous this weekend?

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
I saw the movie over the weekend. I like it. I guess most people didn't like it. Chakrit and Cage were great. I still like it. I went to support Chakrit. It a good thing they made number one at the box office but just not the right amount of money.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i just saw the news on yahoo stating that this movie became a flop. i havent seen the movie yet

On the Tee No Mochit interview with Chakrit and Pei, they explained that the reason they sound fobby is because the directors wanted them to speak like how a Thai person would speak English instead of a normal English speaking person. Pei was relieved lol. Chakrit said when he went casting, the people ask him "can you speak Thai?" So he's like of course since he's Thai :lol:.

I'll watch it for all of them! Nicholas Cage, Chakrit, and Pei!
the fact that the directors wanted chakrit and pei to speak english with an accent is so typical of western stereotypes...gosh, plenty of thai people can speak english without any accent whatsoever...

anyway, i loved the movie! chakrit and pei's acting was great! :) but i was a little annoyed that they chose a chinese woman to play the role of a thai woman...geesh...lol...

i'm also happy to report that Bangkok Dangerous made #1 at the box office opening weekend, raking in 7.8 million! i know that 7.8 million isn't much when talking about how much new releases make, but all the other american films that came out the same weekend made less...

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
they should make mafia tee ruk into movie and add nic cage in there..maybe that will be a hit then!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
just saw tis last nite...so glad i thought i would have to wait until next weekend..thank goodness...

i liked it..better than i thought...tat's all i could reallie say...lol..i was hanging on every second for Chakrit to reappear ehehe...i liked the part where he got beat up by like 5 guys and he came to Nic. saying "I got mugged by like 20 guys...but i kicked their asses" lol...wat a loser...ehehhe..i was so glad to finally see someting new w/ Chakrit...his last drama was almost a year ago..miss him mak mak....

the nudity..was unecessary! but i just hope we get to see P'krit on screen again!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahahaha! i agreee pink_juliet!
the nude parts were sooo unnecessary and also the profanity they made chakrit say in thai. lmao!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i went to watch it on the day it came out...i guess it was ok i wanted to see chakrit more! lol...but the ending is sad! :( is the mute girl chinese? she looks fimiliar

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Can I say Shakrit is the sexist man alive!!!

Darn! He makes me want to ask him to donate his sperm so that I can have his babies!!!

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Can I say Shakrit is the sexist man alive!!!

Darn! He makes me want to ask him to donate his sperm so that I can have his babies!!!
LMAO!! :lol: :lol: hahaha yea I feel the same! The man is just too FREAKIN SEXY FOR WORDS!!

Aww I haven't had a chance to go see this yet b/c I've been held prisoner at work (bleh <_< ), but hopefully I'll get to see it this weekend!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea we all drooling for charkit hahaaa.....

didnt really like the ending was too fast and easy guess nic have no choice

shot himself in the head and then we see mr.hottie standing and boom end ..... lol

it was ok just went to support charkit and of course the country thailand

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Correct me if I am wrong, but notice the part when the Mute girl was in her house (I think drying her clothes?) and nick cage was outside isn't that the same house in "Roilei Sney rai" when Aom was grabing her clothes and Tik was outside her window (across the street) spying on her???

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
the fact that the directors wanted chakrit and pei to speak english with an accent is so typical of western stereotypes...gosh, plenty of thai people can speak english without any accent whatsoever...

anyway, i loved the movie! chakrit and pei's acting was great! :) but i was a little annoyed that they chose a chinese woman to play the role of a thai woman...geesh...lol...

i'm also happy to report that Bangkok Dangerous made #1 at the box office opening weekend, raking in 7.8 million! i know that 7.8 million isn't much when talking about how much new releases make, but all the other american films that came out the same weekend made less...

i don't think they were sterotyping. you gotta remember krit wasn't playing a character that was well educated, cause if he was then he'd probably would have had a better job then pick-pocketing and conning people. i actually thought his english was a little to clear.

also, the mute girl is charlie yeung. have you seen New Police Story? she was jackie's girl and she was also in Seven Swords. i think she was paired up with leon in that movie.

stquick

sarNie Egg
I enjoyed the movie. Chakrit was funny. There were certain things he said throughout the movie that was funny. I didn't like the girl that couldn't talk. Those scenes with her was really slow because there were no dialogue. But overall, it's a pretty good movie.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know I was planning to see this movie... But my sisters saw it without me. They said it sucked! No offense; I still love Chakrit. I just don't want to waste $10 to see something crapy.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
bringing this back up because, heck, it's about Chakrit.

i saw this 2nd week. me n my two kids, and one other couple in the whole theater. i'm sure that couple hated us. i stood up and clapped when Chakrit made it on screen the first time... and almost everytime thereafter. i laughed hysterically when Nic said "kong yoo tee nai?" and that was where i lost it. i couldn't stop laughing after that... so whatever happened after that scene is a blur between laughter and tears.

i loved seeing Chakrit do push-ups. did you see his arms?

Chakrit totally stole the movie. he was it... he made the movie flow. he was the MAIN character, regardless of what the credits say. and Chakrit got the best reviews from the critics. so it's not just us biased asian women that love him. the movie critics did too.