Aom and ken on OOPS Magazine!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
:D aww.. they look so hot together... dang ken is HOT!!! aom looks so gorgeous like always... dang they make a good couple... B)

noungning

Heartless
the photos are so cute... hahah but what is most funniest part is what is printed on the shorts lol... isn't the photo shoot about ken and aom??? why does ken's boxers say ken kik [which means crushes or likes] noi lol!!! how cute!!!

Sah

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
the photos are so cute... hahah but what is most funniest part is what is printed on the shorts lol... isn't the photo shoot about ken and aom??? why does ken's boxers say ken kik [which means crushes or likes] noi lol!!! how cute!!!
[post="49179"][/post]​
Haha I thought that was funny, too. I think he did it so Noi wouldn't get all jealous, like she feels like he's thinking about her, I dunno. I wish Aom and Ken were really together though, they're so cute together.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow they look so good! i mean ken's so hottt! aom is so cuteee! combination is great! :p

man, noi's very lucky lady to have ken! his smile.. is sooo sexay! :wub:

aom's makeup is so adorable.. love those photos! :D

natty

Chubs
Sah said:
Haha I thought that was funny, too. I think he did it so Noi wouldn't get all jealous, like she feels like he's thinking about her, I dunno. I wish Aom and Ken were really together though, they're so cute together.
[post="49206"][/post]​

lol aom and ken is the new onscreen sweetheart couple.. they are cute huh?

meenia

sarNie Adult
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: hehehehhehehhe...that's so funny... their outfit is cute, until they show the bottom... Ken..is so hot and Aom is cute... She lookes so different with the longer curl hair...it's cute on her... I also love it when they show aom standing on the box to be a perfect hight with ken.. that's cute.... THanks for sharing.. :D

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Awww.....How cute! Thanks for sharin'! Ken is so hot! And Aom is so pretty! :D

barney

sarNie Egg
ken and oam is soo cute......................love their looks.......but i can't believe that ken is that freaken tall, aom has to step on a box.

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
Aom looks really cute in these shoots. Her face expression is really cute not to mention the high heels with boxing shorts and tank.. lol. Cheers!

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
wow....SO CUTE.....yea Aom is so short....hehehe...still love her though....anyone know what their boxers is saying?