Aom and ken on OOPS Magazine!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahahhaha! that was funny =) so aom must be really short huh? LOL! they're cuteee. Ken iss oo hadnsome XD omg.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
haha what a fun photoshoot they have! love Ken with his pink gloves! XD they're such cute pictures

choo

sarNie Adult
ahh what is he wearing??LOL
he looks so dorky ..haha thanks for sharing!

nadia nasreen

sarNie Egg
thanks for the lovely photos of Ken and Aom!

even them both look cute..but i rather like Aom with Tik! They are more lovely..cute and sweet couple all time...had great chemistry as well ^_^

Ken and Aom are bestfriends for real though B)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aww i remember this shoot of them together. still remember the times i love love them so much together and i still do :wub: lol, aom is so short they made her stand on that stool. lol :p i miss these two together!

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
cute couple
love their lakorn"love you everyday"
a good story though Aom was pitiful in the drama
but Fortunately,
they had a happy ending
Aom was so beautiflu in that lakorn

naloveak

sarNie Egg
Hi i'm nana i'm a fan of Ken-Ann.
If you are a fan of them plz like this and them we can discuss ab them
thanks
this link :http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Ann/216861695013699

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Well, nearly everybody has already said what I want to say about this photoshoot, so I'll say it again: this is one awesome and adorable shoot. All the pics are very nice and cute. I love the outfits, the concept, and the theme! Aom + Ken = 110% cuteness! They look really nice together. I think that Ken matches perfectly with her just as Tik and Captain do. :wub: Aom's freakin' gorgeous+cute+beautiful+wonderful, and Ken's frigin' hot+handsome+gallant+sweet!!!!

aom and ken makes such a good couple 4real...all their photo shoot is so cute but one sad thing is that it's not really them posing by their own it's actually someone telling them how to pose.
Yep, their poses are cool, but it is sad that someone's telling them how to pose... :cry:

thanks for the lovely photos of Ken and Aom!

even them both look cute..but i rather like Aom with Tik! They are more lovely..cute and sweet couple all time...had great chemistry as well ^_^

Ken and Aom are bestfriends for real though B)
Lol, personally, I'd rather have Aom with Tik, as well! :D Aom and Ken as best friends is acceptable, but I love them as a couple, too!^^

cute couple
love their lakorn"love you everyday"
a good story though Aom was pitiful in the drama
but Fortunately,
they had a happy ending
Aom was so beautiflu in that lakorn
Yep, Aom truly was beautfiul in that lakorn. Her elegant beauty and cuteness takes my breath away! So hard to breathe everytime I look at her and see her...*sigh*