Aom and ken on OOPS Magazine!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Mizzniki, Thanks for sharing these lovely photoshoots of Ken and Aom. Ken is so hot, and Aom is beautiful! They make an awesome couple! Noi is one lucky women. Ken seems so dedicated with his relationship to Noi...Look at those shorts...it has her name on it. How sweet!! :wub:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hehehe--gosh--so that's how ken normally dresses--as seen in the behind the cover pics. ah yes, stars need stylist! hehehe--love that ken's only human--hehehe ;) the pics are fun!

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Aom look like a fresh teenager.. Wish she and Ken have a lakorn together that's are period...I want to see more of that...

Jerry

sarNie Egg
Vanida said:
cute awwwwwww gosh ihate being short if u are dara feel embarssed me and p-aom are like the same height lol iwhs i was like 5'7 anyways thx for sharing ken is not that tall just p-aom is short but shes short and pretty at the same time
[post="48727"][/post]​

jaitee

sarNie Egg
they look so lovable and cute!!!....you all probably know this but i just wanna say it again....KEN IS HOT!!! :w000t: :wub: aom looks pretty with the long curly hair. it's a different look on her, it makes her look younger. usually, i always see her with straight shoulder length hair. she should keep it long more often. :D

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
they look very cute togethere and did aom change her hairstyle, because i think she look prettier like that

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
awww....they're cute together....i can see that they're close too....i can see their friendship there.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
awwww... they look so kutie together...
but their lakorn is sad...they both die at the end...WHY..????

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
aom and ken makes such a good couple 4real...all their photo shoot is so cute but one sad thing is that it's not really them posing by their own it's actually someone telling them how to pose.