Apichet ''BiG'' Kittikorncharoeun

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!!!!!! I can't stop crying!
R.I.P. P'Big i hope he is free from pain now.
My condolances (i know i did not spell that right) to his family.
He will be in my heat forever (K)

rukmos

sarNie Adult
OMG....I had no idea that Big died!!!! This is such sad news since I know that all of D2B fans were hoping for him to get better and join the stage again. May he rest in peace.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
im so speechless right now & in tears...this wasnt the news that i expect to hear=[ we love you big && miss you dearly.where ever you are...i hope that you know that you are never forgotten.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG i am still in shock hearing this new!!!! rest in peace Big you will never be forgotten and no matter how short of a time thank you for gracing us with ur beautiful voice and being an amazing person.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
May P'Big R.I.P. You will be missed. You are always and forever in our hearts and prayers. My condolences to P'Big's family and friends.

:(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I found out this yesterday so sad :( I left comments at every forum I vist here, SPICY FORUM and Jieb's forum.

This is very shocking news. R.I.P P'Big <3 Much Love Always.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
awh!!! it was so sad that he died...there'll be no more of D2B and no more of Big...he'll be in my heart forever...
R.I.P na p'Big...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awww....so sad one of my favorite singer and favorite pr'ek......so sad. :( ....r.i.p. :lmao: ..........can't believe he died its too soon....for his age.....so sad... :lmao:

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah i'm extremely shocked!! because i thought he was recovering. after finding this out, i rewatched the miracle concert and sobbed like throughout the whole thing. RIP P'BIG!! U WILL FOREVER BE LOVED AND MISSED!!!

R.I.P P'BIG.... still can't take it in that he's gone... but may he rest in peace... he was a true fighter hanging on for 4 years... but he's in a better place now... he's left all of us with wonderful memories... my condolences to his family and friends.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
That is sooo sad..I cried when I watch the preview of the funeral. Dan and Bean was there and Beam said that he's very disappointed in a way becuz they were planning to visit him later on that same day...sniff sniff..

fanny

sarNie Adult
Big pass away. Dan and Beam just throw him a b-day party for him a few days before he pass away. this is the saddest thing ever. peace for him.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
Big pass away. Dan and Beam just throw him a b-day party for him a few days before he pass away. this is the saddest thing ever. peace for him.

what happen to him

maijune

SarNie Adult
are you guys serious? big passed away....i thought he got better...what happened then?

so sad then....missed him...love d2b...

Rakniran

Are you sure?
At his bday 's party .He looked just fine to me.
What happen?
How did he die?
Any pics?
PlEASE share.
Hard to believe.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
for a short summary .. big passed away on the 9th DEcember 2007 .. jst a weeek after his birthday
he was at the hospital ever since the 30 november; as his condition was obviously getting bad ..
the reason to his death apparantly was bcos he had a "blood infection" ..

Mook

sarNie Egg
Are you sure?
What happen?
How did he die?
Any pics?
PlEASE share.
Hard to believe.
Yes he has gone no one is going to play a sick prank like this if there is news on it. If he was fin he would not of been in ICU. Plus go back to the other threads and go read it tells you someone kindly posted up what happened.

I don't really want to show the pictures as i think that he should go on peace and be left with his family. Why would people want to even think of watching a family morn and see someone who is not alive...

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
Are you sure?
What happen?
How did he die?
Any pics?
PlEASE share.
Hard to believe.

as you may haven`t realised, when dan beam bigs parents and fans celebrated bigs bday on the 2nd December, you wouldnt have seen biG .. as he was at hospital at that time still .. so they all jst send their love and wishes to him at bigs house .. ( thats where you would have seen the pictures and/or clips of big`s bday)

as for pictures of bigs funeral..
here are a few pictures ..

^ Big & his Loved Parents <3

^ Dan & Beam paying respect to their Best Friend & Brother BiG ... *sighs*