Aum P.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Aum P and her bff May opened a retail store and these are the pics from the opening. Some of you guys probably seen it but these are from Siamdara.com and it's clear.

More pics at-->> Siamdara.com
Also pics here too-->>MORE PICs.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noon & aum p. look like they could be sisters. ^_^ i'm not feeling aum p's skirt.. that's not kute. :mellow:
thanks for sharing!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
If her outfits were not stylish, she wouldn't be the leading trend n'ek till these days lol I guess it was just a normal day for her. Thanks for sharing.

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for sharing the pictures. What is up with Aum's outfit? Ehh. Haha. Aum looks kind of different. Is it because her bangs are gone? I am not sure, but it seems like the recent pictures that I have been seeing of her... she does not look as pretty as she use to. Hum...

Anyways, I have always thought that Aum and Noon look alike! They could totally pass for sisters. Also, Noon looks beautiful in that picture!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for sharing the pictures. What is up with Aum's outfit? Ehh. Haha. Aum looks kind of different. Is it because her bangs are gone? I am not sure, but it seems like the recent pictures that I have been seeing of her... she does not look as pretty as she use to. Hum...

Anyways, I have always thought that Aum and Noon look alike! They could totally pass for sisters. Also, Noon looks beautiful in that picture!
My sister said that they could pass as twins lol

max

sarNie Elites
My sister said that they could pass as twins lol
When my mom and my sisters were watching Rak Nakara, they often mixed Aum and Noon with each other. Haha! I think that they could pass as twins as well. I have always thought so, too!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
looking gorgeous don't love the outfit totally but aum should get bangs she's till beautiful though.

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
Noon is very pretty in that picture with Aum. Aum looks okay, I think she had better days, but she does look different in the face. Thanks for sharing!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg,her outfit is O.O. haah! her and noon prolly had the same nose job XD hahha jk. but yaaaa they're gorgeous tho.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think Aum is pretty.
However, I think she was having an ugly day.
If she picked a better hairdo or outfit, she would look killer.

Right now, she looks like a tranny.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i love aum..shes gorgeous. and i always thought her & noon looked alike. i agree with most of you guys, her outfit has got to go. especially that pink skirt. and aum does look a bit different. maybe i just haven't seen her in awhile.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yeah Aump looks a bit different, her face and her outfit aren't cute at all. Noon looks so pretty in that picture with Aump. i remembered i got Aump and Noon mixed up as one person, but now i can see the different.