Badarn Jai(Act Art)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg today's epi was like my favorite.. he is finally getting wat he
deserve.. but seriously he is not that stupid... he kind of smart...
cant wait for the nxt epi where she put the pix of her and p'tor on teh stove and try to burn it..
its getting back at p'aom.. like people say, what goes around comes around...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
^i guess, Kaew is smarter than Aom. she came back to claim her property faster than Aom who want to take over Aue. :lol:
YES, FOR LOVE, we just need to do it as quickly as possible.

SINCE i don't see ep9, is there anyone so kind to tell me what happened to PUEND?WHY TOR think she is dead?
i would be appreciated.

lil1

sarNie Egg
YES, FOR LOVE, we just need to do it as quickly as possible.

SINCE i don't see ep9, is there anyone so kind to tell me what happened to PUEND?WHY TOR think she is dead?
i would be appreciated.

Well he basically thought she was dead because his sister told him she was in a car accident while she was driving back to Bangkok. He asked to see the body, but they hadn't found her yet. So we went searching. He was filled with hope that she was alive just waiting for someone to rescue her or something, but it's all a plan to make him realize what he lost. Oh, and before this, they had agreed to get a divorce. It's was so sad....but it was good, but today's episode was hella good....omg...i love this lakorn....lol :lol: But yeah, this is just a quick summary...not so much detailed...hope that helps a lil...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh i cant wait to watch the ep.. eek.. muahaha.. so interesting .... hehe...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
Well he basically thought she was dead because his sister told him she was in a car accident while she was driving back to Bangkok. He asked to see the body, but they hadn't found her yet. So we went searching. He was filled with hope that she was alive just waiting for someone to rescue her or something, but it's all a plan to make him realize what he lost. Oh, and before this, they had agreed to get a divorce. It's was so sad....but it was good, but today's episode was hella good....omg...i love this lakorn....lol :lol: But yeah, this is just a quick summary...not so much detailed...hope that helps a lil...
thank you for summary!
it looks so funny that all lie to Tor, They all knew peung isn't dead. they set TOR up :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Dang, I didn't know that the dad was in on it too...Just one episode, and I have lots to say...

First of all, I would like to give the Good Punch in a Lakorn Award to Mit/or the guy that plays him (btw, wasn't he Tik's lawyer in RLSR?), Tor deserved that, I only wish I got to do it myself...everything he said was what I've been yelling at Tor about...Cherishing a non-existent love instead of the one you have in your present life...He was stupid to think she didn't love him, guh!

Aom is getting even more on my nerves...who does she think she is to wipe his face like that? She's just gross...I never ever act like that around my brother-in-laws, or even my own brother...She acts like she's someone special to Tor, without realizing the only reason he's even acknowledging her presence is cuz she looks like Auey, and she's her sister, that's it...She acts like Tor will get mad if he finds out Perng is still alive...she's too delusional to see how happy he would be if Kaew was really Perng.

I didn't feel sorry for him, just cuz he stopped eating, or got sick trying to find Perng...I never forget any of the times he treated Perng badly, when she never deserved it, he treated her like she didn't even matter...no sympathy from me at all.

But I did like how excited he gets everytime Kaew calls him...he does have this hope that Kaew is Perng...you can tell he wants it to be her so badly that he refuses to believe she can possibly be a completely different person...I believe that he loves Perng more than he loves Auey, just from the reaction of the look-a-likes...With Aom, he was confused, and there was that guilt that she killed herself because of him...but with Perng, he was glad to see her alive, he wanted her to be alive...he wanted to spend time with her...and I'm surprised that he actually remembers things about Perng...If I was her, I couldn't act like I have no idea what he's talking about...She's a good actress, to act like his comments or the looks he gives her doesn't phase her at all...She's solid, and strong. And boy those looks...man, I couldn't handle that...I think whether she's Kaew or Perng, he sees it as a second chance to redeem himself...even if it is the possibility that she's a completely different woman, he's still willing to spend time with her...He smiles more, goes out more, all on his own...I like that he takes care of the plants that Perng gave him, and was upset when it was withering...But man, he got anger issues, he seriously needs to go to anger management or something.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i finally finish the ep.. kekeke.. m just like poor tor hehe.. muahaha.. he deserves it though keke.. haha.. i like the new look hehe.. kaew.. hehe.. omg.. aom is gettin in my nerves argh.. hehe.. tu n pae are hilarious hehe.. i was laughin at the part that tor was watering the plants hehe.. lmao.. he loves them that much kekeke xp.. >_<

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i cant wait for today's ep hehe.. >_<... i wanna know wat tor will do when kaew burns the pic hehehe xp..

cecilia

Staff member
Dang, I didn't know that the dad was in on it too...Just one episode, and I have lots to say...

First of all, I would like to give the Good Punch in a Lakorn Award to Mit/or the guy that plays him (btw, wasn't he Tik's lawyer in RLSR?), Tor deserved that, I only wish I got to do it myself...everything he said was what I've been yelling at Tor about...Cherishing a non-existent love instead of the one you have in your present life...He was stupid to think she didn't love him, guh!

Aom is getting even more on my nerves...who does she think she is to wipe his face like that? She's just gross...I never ever act like that around my brother-in-laws, or even my own brother...She acts like she's someone special to Tor, without realizing the only reason he's even acknowledging her presence is cuz she looks like Auey, and she's her sister, that's it...She acts like Tor will get mad if he finds out Perng is still alive...she's too delusional to see how happy he would be if Kaew was really Perng.

I didn't feel sorry for him, just cuz he stopped eating, or got sick trying to find Perng...I never forget any of the times he treated Perng badly, when she never deserved it, he treated her like she didn't even matter...no sympathy from me at all.

But I did like how excited he gets everytime Kaew calls him...he does have this hope that Kaew is Perng...you can tell he wants it to be her so badly that he refuses to believe she can possibly be a completely different person...I believe that he loves Perng more than he loves Auey, just from the reaction of the look-a-likes...With Aom, he was confused, and there was that guilt that she killed herself because of him...but with Perng, he was glad to see her alive, he wanted her to be alive...he wanted to spend time with her...and I'm surprised that he actually remembers things about Perng...If I was her, I couldn't act like I have no idea what he's talking about...She's a good actress, to act like his comments or the looks he gives her doesn't phase her at all...She's solid, and strong. And boy those looks...man, I couldn't handle that...I think whether she's Kaew or Perng, he sees it as a second chance to redeem himself...even if it is the possibility that she's a completely different woman, he's still willing to spend time with her...He smiles more, goes out more, all on his own...I like that he takes care of the plants that Perng gave him, and was upset when it was withering...But man, he got anger issues, he seriously needs to go to anger management or something.
you said it. he needs anger management and some kind of therapy help to distinguish what's love is about.

cecilia

Staff member
Today episode is a MUST WATCH .. it's so fun seeing him jealous like that or remorseful. LOl

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
I really like this episode..it shows how he really feels about her...which is great....and i so love donut and leo in this too...when he was going to kiss her just to scare her...that was cute....can't wait till the next episode.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
though it 's quite like RAI RISSAYA's latter half part. they really made this plot more interesting. the n'ek is smarter,and such a good actress. and the whole family are back on her :)
i wonder if the p'ek know the truth, what exactly his face would look like :p

cecilia

Staff member
finally, all episodes are being upload to ateam youtube again.

anyway, today episode was so good, watching her getting back ..
they got away from Aom but they missed P'mit. now he know the truth. He's going along with them to fool Tor.

sad thing is that Aom catch up to their plan and she know who Kaew is. The future don't looks so great and the preview makes thing more sad.

Tor asking Auey to forgive him or forget him .. and he knows that KAEW is PERNG next week :lmao: .. darn it, i was enjoying all these fake death fights.

lucywxh

sarNie Egg
finally, all episodes are being upload to ateam youtube again.

anyway, today episode was so good, watching her getting back ..
they got away from Aom but they missed P'mit. now he know the truth. He's going along with them to fool Tor.

sad thing is that Aom catch up to their plan and she know who Kaew is. The future don't looks so great and the preview makes thing more sad.

Tor asking Auey to forgive him or forget him .. and he knows that KAEW is PERNG next week :lmao: .. darn it, i was enjoying all these fake death fights.
Is it true? “ he knows that KAEW is PERNG next week �

cecilia

Staff member
^according to preview .. he does and that is why Tu went and tell him, why sit around, waiting for divorce, he outta go and chase after Perng, something along the line, i watch it here and there since i'm multitasking this morning. LOl

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i cant wait for next week's eps.. eeek.. hmm so he knows eh.. >_<.. hehe.. xp.. i wanna see te part the picture burned.. i thought it was today but hmmm it wasnt.. hehe..