Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
^i love it .. love every bit of today's episode. i love it when he take her shopping, trying to catch all the things that the old perng would do .. sadly, he failed :(

agh. can't wait for today's eppie. i want to see the new peurng, too. although i hope she's just not mean to aum but to aom, too. yesh. that would be enjoyable.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks!..im watching part of it right now before i go to class.

poor tor but oh well he deserves it!..i bet his head is spinning right now haha. hes going through the same situation all over again but now its with puerng not auey. i like the new look on puerng. she get to wear pretty clothes now

cecilia

Staff member
^you rock. thank you :wub:

tinah, half the show, i feel bad for him b/c of his remorse. so sad to see him go through this but like everyone, he totally deserve it for not cherishing what he had. I really like how he was shocked to her, assume she's perng right away, confuse how in the world does ppl look the same so often and how he tell Kaew his wife essence.

oh. and PERM is hilarious too .. his shocked reaction was not as bad as he was when he saw Aom. i like his character so much and tookata too. LOl

cecilia

Staff member
^i guess, Kaew is smarter than Aom. she came back to claim her property faster than Aom who want to take over Aue. :lol:

babiixrina

sarNie Egg
yeahh i feel kinda bad for him, too!
but oh well, he deserves them all!
anyways, i love BADARN JAi! B)

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
haha..... today's ep was really good.... i especially like the part where pern had to take his boss out of bed to prepare him for work... he got his face all bruised up afterward.....

and his scene w/his tookata girlfriend afterward was really likable....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
ahhhh haven't had time to watch this yet...new job...ugh...so freaking busy...ok running to watch it now!!! :D