Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
I want to own this page too :loool:

sorry. i just keep on talking when it come to the things i like.
another thing i notice from today was how sad and dead end Mit saw the future.
and with his sister in there remind him of what they saw just pain him more.

until now. i still feel bad for him .. he's experience this tragedy alone. and when Perng experience her, he's there to comfort.
at least, this time, he can finally heal those missing and desire that he want from PERNG.
i hope to see good part from them together as well.
i hope he SHOW her most of his emotions so that SAKKARN can pile more JEALOUSY BOTTLES :loool:

hoodwinked

sarNie Egg
HOMG! Did I mentioned I love this lakorn! :lol:
Like, I can totally see how they, eventually, fell in love with each other. Their scenes together (eg. at the beach) were so romantic and sweet.
I swear I got the cheesiest grin on my face whenever Tor is being gentle with Perng.

Also, Pae and Tu must be the cutest couple ever! P'Pae might not be as facially (or physically) blessed as Tor, but his character is as lovable :wub:

I think I'm getting the Badarn Jai fever! :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
she always wear them overall or whatever you call them but it shows off her nice legs. i thought she would of been taller than aum but somehow guys tend to be taller than girls(some cases)

her acting wasnt noticiable in kuey yai sai diew, so im glad off pongpat gave her a chance to shine. he must have saw something in her

cecilia

Staff member
HOMG! Did I mentioned I love this lakorn! :lol:
Like, I can totally see how they, eventually, fell in love with each other. Their scenes together (eg. at the beach) were so romantic and sweet.
I swear I got the cheesiest grin on my face whenever Tor is being gentle with Perng.

Also, Pae and Tu must be the cutest couple ever! P'Pae might not be as facially (or physically) blessed as Tor, but his character is as lovable :wub:

I think I'm getting the Badarn Jai fever! :lol:
haha. i know huh. Pae does not look as handsome as Tor but with him and Tu. they can sure look cute together.
i like that he finally learn to let go of his protective side when he hear the truth from her.
so cute when Tu came over to visit and went to tell him that TOR and PERNG decide to marry out of their own will and that she play no part in it. She saw him kindda shed some tears. Must be from letting go of his old self and be a cooperate brother to Perng on her marriage journey> . <

which remind me off .. i also like the part where he bought the flowers from that child and sorta of throw it on the table and say that he give it to TU. Tu was so happy for a moment and then he just have to put in that SAKKARN denial act and say .. better than throwing it away .. so funny .. man. why can't they just admit their true feeling.

she always wear them overall or whatever you call them but it shows off her nice legs. i thought she would of been taller than aum but somehow guys tend to be taller than girls(some cases)

her acting wasnt noticiable in kuey yai sai diew, so im glad off pongpat gave her a chance to shine. he must have saw something in her
i agree on this part too. i'm glad there are alot of open mind director out there that give actor/actress a 2nd chance to prove the public wrong.
hope to see good project from her in the future as well ..

yes, they're overall short are goofy looing on her b/c she have such long leg .. Lol but if she's short and all .. maybe it'll look better.
i wanna see her in skirt. it'll be cute. really can't wait to see her make over. or what make her decide to do that makeover.

*wow. i type so much tonight. my hands are tired and my finger are all stiff :loool: *

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha wow cecilia, you are a fast typer.

you know whats cool about this lakorn, they actually focus equally on both couples.

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. and it show the good and the bad side to their first encounter.

it's funny b/c Pae was the opposite of TU while Tor is the opposite of Perng.
The two men are so stubborn while the two women are all happy and go about their life. LOL

i'm happy that they did that. too much pranang scene can be boring too ..

btw. does NEE AND MIT have any living parent? i don't think i recall on hearing what's up with their parent. Lol

Raiya

sarNie Adult
^the hugging part was cute and sad at the same time.
she's happy that he's letting her in his life, unaware what's lying ahead.
on the other hand, he's all sad -- struggle to sort out his emotions.

i really love today episode .. i watch it 3x too :p
i love the last hugging scenes as well as the surprise kiss :clap:
Yes that part made me smile for Perng but cry too bc Tor doesn't look happy at all!
I think she is also doing a good job! The acting her is really good. Nobody is over doing it.

:D Thanks everyone I got the song that I wanted! So Loving BADAN JAI right now. SO can't wait for next weeks episodes it looks good.

BTW did anyone else notice that they used some of the same songs an locations as in JLR. In epi 4 the location of them in that park is the same as the Chanida and Sansanee talk and Chai and Harit showdown. And in epi 5 the song that plays when Mit and Nit (whatever their names are) and Perng are talking a walk around the garden is the same in JLR :p

Anyways, I'm starting to like Margie now! Hey HAPPY FOURTH of JULY everyone!
Wow your eyes are super sharp! thanks for pointing that out!

i couldnt agree more with you, cecilia. i think this lakorn will open up more opportunities for margie. her acting is up there, so im sure other producers will contact her. her character is gonna become more mature after marriage right?..like how she changed her wardrobe and hairstyle later on in the lakorn. i wanna see when that does happen.

at first, i didnt really feel the chemistry between her and aum. it was mainly coming from margie but now as aum starts to soften up i could see that he has fallen for her
Uh huh i was too, couldn't feel the chemistry but they have totally won me over...i'm deff a badarn jai fan!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg goodness another pg already... lol.. wow ceci .. u type so fast ........................ keke im a slow typer lol..

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what happen when you post more than 100 post a nights :loool:

i've tried not to spam too but i did here and there .. maybe 6 :blush:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. u galz r too funny kekeke.. hmmmmmmm .. how did we get to gigolo sangdoo to gigolo patta.. i havent even got there yet lmao.. hahaha okies i shall start readin the fics soon hehehe.. xp...

cecilia

Staff member
hm .. i think we're talking about sad ending ..
i brought in love to kill ending as well as SANGDOO.
someone mention gigolo SANGDOO
and it remind me of PATTA and LITTLE AFF :loool:

TINAH, your SB banner cracked me up . RESISTING MOMENTS ..
remind me of PONG/PEUNG banner that MANGO sport for NA. :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol..i guess i shall start my enemy soon so i kind find out more bout .. gigolo patta .. lmao .. xp..

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I feel sorry for him as each episode go by. The one side love that he have for Perng is as bad as Perng to Tor.
I'm just glad that he get to have a chance at love with her in the later half of the lakorn ..
this surely will make TOR see the truth and come to his sense before it's too late.
i too think so at first but after analyzing the way he behave when P'Mit came or her around guy, i feel, PITY AND RESPONSIBILITY are the only excuses he use so he won't feel as if he betray his love for AUEY. You could see it through his eyes when P'Mit came to visit .. or how he randomly got annoyed by Perng, Nee and Mit at the dinner table and slammed his spoon/fork just like that and walk away angry :loool:
I thought it hilarious how Tor got upset when Mit put more food in Perng's plate. He doesn't like her, but also doesn't want any other man to take care of her or be around her. Typical p'ek behavior. :lol:

waaaaa :lmao: don't say that ceci you are making me sad right now! i can see it now...

after they marry she tries really hard to make him happy...he just ignores it bc he believes he married her out of pity...she keeps strong doing all she can to make him see that they can be happy together. he starts to soften up but then he starts to think of auey...blocks out his feelings for perng. she gets discouraged and after she sees him with aom decides that he never cared for her at all :(

She then puts on a brave face and tells him that if he would be happier with aom then they should divorce since he never loved her...(eventhough she loved him so much...it wasn't enough to sustain their marriage)

oh my gosh this is just too sad...of course i just made that up...who knows what will really happen... :unsure:
I feel so sorry for Perng already. In the preview they showed a burning photograph and its so obvious that Aom is the culprit, but Tor automatically looks at Perng as the one who did it. I mean come on...she's the one that said that he could keep the photographs out without any coercion on Tor's part. Why would she turn around and burn the photos that she already said he could keep out?

I don't want to see Perng become a shell of herself. I want her to transform into a strong and independent woman that's makes him rethink every word he has said to her. But I realize that for her to become that new and improved Perng that she's got to go through all of the heartache first.

watch my first mv for this lakorn .. i'm heading to bed. enjoy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ycjVSxDyY
Cute MV Ceci!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
:D Thanks everyone I got the song that I wanted! So Loving BADAN JAI right now. SO can't wait for next weeks episodes it looks good.

BTW did anyone else notice that they used some of the same songs an locations as in JLR. In epi 4 the location of them in that park is the same as the Chanida and Sansanee talk and Chai and Harit showdown. And in epi 5 the song that plays when Mit and Nit (whatever their names are) and Perng are talking a walk around the garden is the same in JLR :p

Anyways, I'm starting to like Margie now! Hey HAPPY FOURTH of JULY everyone!

yea i am starting to like margie myself.. she is so
cheerful n everything... but just so sad that when he told
her to start a new life wit him he was all sad, n didnt even come
from his heart...
i think im kind of glad that AOM is going to come n cuz that well kind of
test Tor's heart.. does he still have feelings for Auey or does he love Perng...
idk..

but cant wait for epi 6... :D